text you later ᴺᶜᵀ ✔

By eternallyria

the never-ending chaos in a form of group chat that even hell fears. | ⌨︎ ɴᴄᴛ₂₀₁₈ → tysm for 300k+ reads... More

☁︎intro ☁︎
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
✎41.
✎42.
✎43.
✎44.
✎46.
✎47.
✎48.
✎49.
50.
☕︎︎ note
BONUS CHAPTER

✎45.

3.7K 164 360
By eternallyria

jaeyong

⟶back story

✧✦✧

We go up

  An orange ball with tougher surface and painted white lines bounced as the team captain got hold of it, leading the game. He looked around, searching for his yellow-dressed teammates and choosing the best option.

It was Sunday, the day when most of the people are usually relaxing at home, yet the hall was filled with students from two different schools which were now playing basketball against each other. The atmosphere was getting more and more tense, even cheerleaders weren't dancing anymore but watching the game with clenched fists instead. Today's game was important for all of them.

"Jaehyun!" Yugyeom, one of his friends and teammates, shouted making his presence visible for him to pass the ball. He was free after all, any player from their opponent team in his area preventing him from having free hands.

Jaehyun quickly threw the ball into his direction, running parallelly on the opposite side of the gym field. He swiftly got through all other players trying to shield him and immediately stretched out his arms. The game had to be quick, no hesitation, no slowing down and often his brain didn't process his decision as he did everything with vision and muscles. Yugyeom understood the tactic right away and threw him the ball back whereas Jaehyun aimed for the basket and did perfect throw in its direction.

The hall echoed loud horn followed by chanting and screaming. NCTAS, SM high school – 11:12, making them the leading team of the game for now. Jaehyun high-fived with Yugyeom, both of them smiling stupidly.

"Nice one captain JaeJae."

"That wasn't bad either Gyeom."

They laughed with their teammates, most of them panting even more because of it. Jaehyun ran his hand through his brown hair and observed his team with a familiar feeling in his chest. He was proud.

Before they could say more and get ready for the next round, sudden whistle cut them off. "Timeout!"

Their coach immediately motioned all of them to come to him whereas the boys started running in his direction, ready to listen to any plan he has. The game was still on and they shouldn't let their guards down, now even more. One wrong step and the score could change rapidly anytime.

Jaehyun nodded to himself, having encouraging thoughts to hype up a bit and turned around to follow Yugyeom only to run into someone else instead. That someone being a boy with brown hair and really big dark eyes, clearly coming from the other team as his t-shirt shone in green colour. Jaehyun widened his eyes. "Oh sorry."

"No, it's okay." The boy shook his head in a friendly manner. "By the way, that was a nice one." He nodded his head in the basket's direction and Jaehyun smiled, his dimples showing to the world around him. "Thanks. You didn't play bad either."

The boy wanted to talk more with him but before he could even think of an answer, Jaehyun's coach lost his patience and called for the team captain who seemed to be ignoring him. "Jaehyun what are you doing!"

Said boy jumped a bit before giving the stranger apologising look. "Oh, I have to go, see you around though." He showed his dimples once again and then quickly ran off to his team. The dark haired boy shrugged it off with a small smile playing on his lips and went to his own team to discuss their plan for the game.

"Taeyong who was that?" Johnny, his teammate and best friend at the same asked with a confused look on his face. He seemed interested. Taeyong felt a little bit selfish at the thought of Johnny knowing the boy's name, so he shrugged and acted as if he didn't even care.

"Hm? I don't know."

✧✦✧

Intoxicated // 30.

   Chilly night wind, city lights and distant noises made the perfect relaxing music for the nights like this, lonely ones, which the boy spent mostly by sitting on the rooftop of his house all alone. It was calming for his body and cleaning to his soul. The moon always shone, sometimes brighter and sometimes he was hiding behind clouds or the Earth. Jaehyun would always watch it, having a small talk with stars as well. But today, tonight was an exception.

"Peel the orange, Jungle!"

"Peep?"

"Peeeeeel!"

"PeeeeeeeP?"

"I SAID FUCKING PEEL!"

"Oh God." Sicheng covered his ears, not wanting to hear more of Jungwoo and Ten's argument meanwhile Jaehyun only rolled his eyes. Was it even an argument? They were obviously too drunk to run their brain cells around their nonexistent brain. He then watched Ten throwing few oranges in Jungwoo's direction who for some unknown reason decided to catch them with his mouth. Which led to his teeth getting hurt.

"OUSH that shfit hulted!"

"Sorry I forgot you're only used to Lucas's small dic–"

"That's enough." Taeil appeared from somewhere followed by Taeyong and took the poor oranges from Ten. Jaehyun noticed Taeyong's red cheeks and supposed he's drunk as well. He didn't mind though because every one of them was drunk in some way.

"Wait no, gimme dat!" Jungwoo stretched out for one of the small orange fruits and started peeling them with his short nails. He looked like a small kid trying to open a candy. Unsuccessfully.

"Okay dare!" Jungwoo threw the orange away as he got bored with it already and glanced at his friends with a childish look. They all knew what this meant and while Jaehyun and Taeil whined in disagreement, Ten and Jungwoo gave each other mischievous faces while smirking as if they were already planning something. Taeyong was the one who looked for an empty bottle and put it in the middle of the circle they sat in.

"Who starts?" Sicheng asked anxiously.

"Me!" Ten was quick to get hold of the bottle and with a swift move, he spun it. It created a blurry green circle which was getting slower and slower until it stopped.

Most of them sighed in relief, Taeyong even put his hand on chest, faking fainting. The only one who wasn't happy was the oldest. Ten turned to him, a smirk playing on his lips. "Taeil! Truth or dare?"

The oldest took at least a minute before answering. "Truth."

"Lame. What do you think about Doyoung? I mean visuals and of course body as you had the chance to feel it on top of you already." Ten teased while winking at the boy who just sat frozen on his place. As if Elza just hit him with her superpowers.

"We're waiting~" Sicheng sang with an annoying voice and just then Taeil noticed most of them staring at him. While they all were waiting for him to say or do something, Jaehyun's eyes travelled around his friends before they stopped at the particular boy who was staring back.

They both smiled, their brains having the drunkest thoughts.

"NOOO!"

The oldest cried while lying on the ground, Ten sitting on top of him. He tried to steal Taeil's phone because the boy refused to do the dare. Which was to text Doyoung something really inappropriate and, as he said at least five times already while trying to push Ten away, he would never do something like that, ever.

"Don't be so lame grandpa or you'll die alone!" Sicheng groaned whereas Taeil shot him a really annoyed look.

"You're one to talk, sea cow."

It was clear that each one of them was more than tipsy by now, maybe except Sicheng who tried to not to get so drunk– so he could remember every little thing they did and tease them about it later.

"I'm still young. And hot." He sent him a wink. And that's how the bickering continued for the next few minutes.

While the Chinese laughed at Ten topping Taeil, Jungwoo was busy observing a lamp on the nightstand, the reality somewhere far out of their reach. They were in their own world not noticing the missing presence of two other boys who were just five minutes sitting there, having a staring contest. Or, according to Ten's dictionary, eye–fucking.

"Oh fuck!"

Jungwoo and Taeyong said at the same time, though not from the same place. While Jungwoo was crying over breaking the lamp, Taeyong was crying over Jaehyun almost breaking him.

Luckily Jungwoo didn't smash it.

Taeyong widened his eyes just as Jaehyun closed the doors behind them and put him against them. "You sure?" The younger wore a worried look with a small hint of hesitation for a few seconds but Taeyong immediately ended all doubts by pulling the boy closer by his collar.

"Oh please." He giggled before he smashed his lips against Jaehyun's.

 .
.
 . 

The air was thick, both of the boys having a hard time to breathe properly between their intoxicated kisses and touches. Their minds were blurry, only their hearts made regretful decisions for them but neither one of the two cared. The alcohol was leading the game and they let it.

Taeyong didn't care he would lose his small yet important part of him tonight– he should, but there was no rational thought to stop him as the lust and alcohol mixed together craved for more. They craved for Jaehyun's body and they got it.

The younger wasn't anything better, his head fuzzy but conscious at the same time because of the beautiful boy underneath him, calling his name, longing and craving for his lips. His soft and fragile voice fucking up his mind completely.

Jaehyun ran the tips of his fingers over Taeyong's sensitive skin and the boy breathed deeply, keeping his moans inside. The younger wasn't having it and kept on teasing him before Taeyong changed their positions with the most force he could use. He smiled mischievously and Jaehyun gulped, suddenly feeling nervous.

The only explanation there was– they were hungry. Hungry for touch, hungry for any affection and a glimpse of oh so famous love. Even if all of it was only artificial. That night gave them each other and they took it, accepted it without hesitation, not looking at least little bit forward to tomorrow's morning when they will wake up next to each other totally wasted and totally unaware of yesterday's night. Maybe they would talk it out and solve it with a clear mind; or maybe the regrets would mix up their brain, the various emotions taking over their bodies and only then make the most regretful decisions.

The luck wasn't on their side.

✧✦✧

Hide & seek // 33., 35.

  Various kinds of voices echoed the house, calling for the same thing over and over. Or rather– a person.

Taeyong stuck his lips together even more so no one would hear him, and took really light steps from one of the bathrooms in the house to the wardrobe located at the end of the hall upstairs. He knew that most of them were searching downstairs as there were more places to hide but he saw a glimpse of a body and knowing the person he decided to have a little fun.

Before Taeyong hid in the closed, he has taken a risk and wrote big 'Doyoung' and a smiley face on the mirror above the sink with red lipstick he found. He knew he succeeded as soon as he heard Doyoung whine and his loud steps directed to other boys in the house. Such a coward, Taeyong laughed but then he remembered he was a one as well. Oh, shut up! He pouted and leaned back, getting used to the small place.

The buzzing was the thing that eventually got his attention and he took his phone out of the jacket, the light slightly blinding him in the darkness. It was their group chat.

singsangsung added @letsplaywithty

singsangsung
Shit even his nickname is creepy

TAEYONG STOP IT

tytrack
Stop what exactly :)

johoenny
Did you go nuts?

tytrack
Who knows

hasporninname
This is not how you deal with things like this seriously

jaehyun
Oh yes? Enlighten us then

Taeyong started shaking after he read the message, the angry slowly creeping up his body.

tytrack
Sorry but I'm not talking to that creature anymore

animetrash
Yall so annoying I bet you enjoyed that night

tytrack
I don't remember that as I was drunk

And when I was drunk I had no idea what I was doing

So basically it's all my fault if you haven't got it yet

You see, one wise and highly intelligent boy told me that after literally just waking up from being wasted

jaehyun
I think I got headache cos my head hurts

tytrack
It's probably lacking of oxygen and brain

He shut his eyes, trying hard not to let out a sound but soon a chopped sob left his throat. The phone laid in his hand and he started choking on his sobs uncontrollably. That's when sudden light blinded his already blurry vision and he came face to face with his friend Lucas.

"Gotcha." The boy joked but as soon as he noticed Taeyong looking sad, he bit his lips.

"Leave me alone." 

"We can't and you know it. You have to talk it out." He let out a long sigh.

"I don't want to. He's going to break my heart isn't he." At that, Lucas went silent completely while small frown started forming on his face. Nevertheless, he sighed and shook his head. He himself had no idea.

"Still, you have to face it."

"Shit I know." Taeyong groaned in frustration but stood up and stepped out of his hiding place, wiping off the little tears that have fallen off his eyes.

After a few seconds, although it felt like hours, other voices got in touch and he noticed most of his friends walking up to them. He saw Jungwoo who immediately started clinging to Lucas, saying he was really scared whereas the boy hugged him tightly. Taeyong felt a sudden pain in his chest at the sight and diverted his eyes to something else. Perhaps it was jealousy. Even Sicheng was chit-chatting with Yuta as if the whole scene that was just happening five minutes ago didn't happen at all. Taeyong wondered where Doyoung went because he knew the boy was there as well but he stopped caring as soon as they heard a car parking in front of the house.

"Johnten is here!" Jungwoo looked through the window of one room and clapped his hands excitedly. Yuta suddenly gasped and looked over Lucas. "Did they bring Jaehyun–" But before he could continue, Sicheng smacked his hand across the Japanese lips.

"Shut up!"

But that didn't stop Taeyong having thoughts about running away as he realised what that meant– Jaehyun was there. He still remained being a coward.

Since the four of them were standing just on the side of the hall which led to stairs, Taeyong was left with no other choice than escaping through one of the rooms. He chose the bathroom and decided to follow Ten's steps of escaping through the window. He just had to do everything the younger told him, although originally only as a story but it was more than handy at the moment. However, the only exception was– there were people with him. People who no way in the universe would let him escape and run away from his problems.

"HOLD HIM STRONGER LUCAS!"

"WHAT AM I DOING IN YOUR OPINION UTAH??"

"THEN USE YOUR LONG ARMS YOU TREE!"

"SHUT UP OR I'LL ROLL YOU AND MAKE SUSHI OUT OF YOUR UGLY HANDS!"

"STOP ARGUING AND LET GO YOU PERVERTS!" Taeyong tried to kick Yuta in his 'bamboo' but hit Lucas in the knee instead who immediately whined in pain.

"LMAO I'M GONNA BE FAMOUS ON YOUTUBE FOR THIS!" Jungwoo held his phone even tighter.

"Nah, Woo post it on Twitter." Sicheng rolled his eyes and he too pulled his own phone out to check the group chat. He furrowed his eyebrows, holding himself from laughing. "Wow, Ten is saying they have the same problems with Jaehyun. Oh and Jaemin asked who topped." Sicheng turned to Taeyong who was currently in a weird position with two other boys.

That's when Taeyong lost it and got really, really angry.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP FINALLY! I don't know! How many times do you want me to say that?" He was panting angrily. "Leave me alone– YUTA STOP TOUCHING MY ASS AND LUCAS LEAVE MY DICK ALONE!" Taeyong started wiggling to get out of their clench but he was far from succeeding. The two were a lot stronger.

He went totally crazy, even Jungwoo jumped a bit at his friend's outburst. Taeyong was known for being cool and cold-headed, total opposite of Doyoung – wherever even was that boy at the moment – so seeing him getting this furious was new to all of them. Maybe except Yuta who has played some computer games with him before. Mario Kart was really something.

"Wait Haechan texted something, quoting 'Don't drunk memories start to show up after a while btw?'. I mean, I agree.." Sicheng looked up slowly noticing the boy changing his facial expression from angry to– sad?

Lucas and Yuta softly put Taeyong on the ground because it didn't seem like he was about to run away anymore. He let out a sob, then another one until he was fully in tears while hugging his knees. He felt devastated, as if someone hit him with a truck. Did he remember? Of course, he did, and that's why it hurt like hell– because it felt like Jaehyun was rejecting him, telling him he didn't enjoy it a bit and that he regretted everything. Taeyong blamed himself for everything although everyone, even the boy himself, knew Jaehyun was at the fault too.

Yuta shook his head because he couldn't stand the sight of his best friend crying.

"That's it. Where the fuck is Jaehyun?"

The silence spread across the room was louder than anyone would ever expect. The two could even hear their friends chatting outside while they were just sitting on the cold floor of the bathroom where the others left them. Jaehyun didn't know what to say, neither did Taeyong, their minds suddenly blank and empty. Taeyong wanted to say something at least but he couldn't. He was scared, scared for his own emotions and of the words that might come out of the other boy's mouth.

After too long two minutes, Jaehyun heaved a sigh.

"Taeyong."

The said boy looked up.

"I overreacted." He suddenly said, regrets written all over his face.
"This– this was never supposed to come to this point of us hating each other and it's all my fault. I'm sorry." Jaehyun stared into his eyes with a sincere look in his eyes. Taeyong nodded slowly before speaking up. "I was worried that you were mad at me. Or actually disgusted since you had that sex with me–"

"Oh God no. No no no." The younger widened his eyes and shook his hands rapidly. "Please don't think like that, that's definitely not the reason." Jaehyun quickly sat opposite of the boy who kept his gaze locked with him. "You're perfect, okay? Beautiful inside-out even with your flaws and your talent reaches the highest mountains in the world."

Jaehyun took a breath to calm down before talking again, much quieter and slower. "It's not you. It's me."

Taeyong almost stopped breathing, feeling at loss of words and just kept looking at Jaehyun who was no more than two meters away from him. So close, yet so far away.

"Then why–?"

"I– don't know." He shook his head. "I was angry with myself more than at you, I just let it out on someone who didn't deserve it. We both decided, you, me, to do things we knew we would regret." Jaehyun looked up. "I hated myself because I thought I ruined our friendship and that I let myself to do something like this, like getting drunk."

Taeyong stretched out his arm and held the boy's hand. If something, they were in this together. "At least we got some lesson." He chuckled lightly. Jaehyun, however, bit his lip as he started thinking. "Tell me honestly. Do you want that night to change us? Did it mean something to you, Taeyong?" It was a dangerous step and he feared he was making things even worse.

Taeyong diverted his eyes to the mirror where he noticed the text he has written. It was random, but the thought of Doyoung gave him sudden courage. Maybe because the boy was coward himself.

"Yes and Yes. I've been–" He hesitated but shook it off quickly. No, he had to say it, now or never. "I've been kind of crushing on you since the very first day we met but I was satisfied with us being friends. You are a sweet and good person overall so I was happy just being in your presence." Taeyong looked back at the boy. Jaehyun smiled widely, his dimples showing and Taeyong hold the urge to poke them.

"That's– wow, okay. I like you too, maybe even more." He bit his lips and shyly looked down at their intertwined hands.

"Let's just– let's just do what we feel like doing before going, you know, official." Jaehyun proposed and Taeyong nodded, smiling warmly. He liked the idea because, in the end, Jaehyun was his.

"Okay."

"Also let's not tell any of our friends about this and annoy the hell out of Ten with telling him we're still friends," Jaehyun smirked and Taeyong laughed hard, throwing his fist into the air. "Hell fucking yeah!"

They both started giggling but then went silent as they caught each other's gaze, observing the other and falling in love at that moment more and more. The Sun shone brightly through the small window, caressing Jaehyun's flawless skin and Taeyong smiled once again. The boy embraced him slowly and by the time the Sun went to sleep totally, they were already chatting about useless things while cuddling each other, Taeyong's head laid on Jaehyun's chest, both of them still sitting on the already warm floor of the bathroom. It wasn't anything special, neither luxury but they didn't care.

As long as they were together.

Off topic, Miroh is the comeback of the month, like Wakey Wakey was good I guess but SKZ REALLY DID THAT 😲 at least we have our Sun back :') And Jaeyong really showed their abs in that one vlog I'm– UNSTANNING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 22.1K 200
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍, 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗂𝗍 ! 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁...
76.9K 3.3K 75
airpods, chicken, and a little too many people, yet a relationship forms out of a wrongly given number. what could possibly go wrong? -𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨...
22.6K 1.4K 31
❝ 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰. ❞ ( 𝗹𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘅 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗶𝗰�...
209K 7K 119
Just some random shit😎 This will probably never have an ending👊 Some crack😂 Some fluff😍 Some smut(maybe)😉 Some emotional shit(maybe)😭 !! SHIPPI...