Our Sunshine (BTS Yoongi Litt...

By Purple-Angel15

Being an idol can be hard at times, so it's no wonder that Yoongi gets stressed a lot. When it becomes too mu... More

Chapter One- Stressed
Chapter Two- Little?
Chapter Three- Everything Alright?
Chapter Four- Let's Talk
Chapter Five- Secret
Chapter Six- Just Confused
Chapter Eight- Introductions
Chapter Nine- Thank You
Chapter Ten- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
Chapter Eleven- Surprise?
Chapter Twelve- Group Chat
Chapter Thirteen- Late Night
Chapter Fourteen- Comfort
Chapter Fifteen- A Not So Good Day
Updates!
Chapter Sixteen- Hate and Love

Chapter Seven- Explanations

8.8K 339 72
By Purple-Angel15

The ride back to the dorms was quiet. No one spoke. The only sound that was heard was the occasion whine or whimper Yoongi would let out whenever the car hit a bump or turned. Whenever this happened Jin soothed the younger by running a hand through the rapper's black hair before the latter eventually relaxed and continued his sleep, snuggling himself closer to the older as if seeking more comfort. The rest of the members who were watching the scene couldn't help but smile at how adorable Yoongi looked. But they knew that if their hyung was awake he would yell at them for thinking that.

Once they got to the dorms the members made their way out of the van and up the building with Jin carrying Yoongi bridal style. Hoseok opened the door, and everyone made their way inside the living room.

"Um, Jin-hyung?" Taehyung said getting Jin's attention. "I don't want to sound rude, but um are you guys going to tell us what happened or...?" Jin sighed. He knew he promised Yoongi he wouldn't tell anyone that he was a little, but thinking about it, he wouldn't be telling them his secret, he would just be explaining it. The rest already saw the rapper's little side, and were confused and wanted an explanation. Jin understood that, he was also confused when he first saw Yoongi in little space.

Eventually Jin nodded.

"I will. Just let me put Yoongi down to bed first."

"I'll help." Namjoon said making Jin give him a thankful look.

After entering the bedroom, the two oldest shared Namjoon took off Yoongi's shoes, with Jin still carrying the little, before the leader pulled back the covers on the bed.

"Joon, can you pull out the box under the bed, and hand me the grey cat stuffed animal and the purple pacifier please?" Jin asked as he carefully placed the little onto his bed, and tucked him in. Namjoon nodded, and did what he was asked. Upon opening the box, he was surprised to see all the things in the box, before smiling. Jin really did do his best to make Yoongi happy while in little space.

It wasn't hard to find the two objects seeing that they were one of the first things on the top. These must be Yoongi's favorite things while in his headspace, Namjoon concluded making a quick mental note of that.

Taking the objects out he closed the box and pushed it back under the bed before giving the objects to Jin who in return thanked the leader before giving them to Yoongi. Namjoon watched fondly as Yoongi quickly wrapped his arms around the small cat stuffed animal bringing it closer to him and sigh in content before the little began subconsciously sucking on the pacifier. With the covers now over him and his ruffled black hair Yoongi looked absolutely precious. So innocent.

"He does, doesn't he?" Jin said, snapping Namjoon out of his thoughts.

"I said that out loud, didn't I?" He asked embarrassed causing the older to laugh.

"Yea you did. But, you're right. Yoongi hasn't slipped for a while now so I'm glad he did. But I know he must be terrified on what the others will think of him."

"Yea, after he slipped he kept saying everyone will hate him." Jin frowned at remembering the tear strained face of the little.

"Well, I'm glad to see you don't hate him because of it. And thank you for taking care of him until I got there." Jin told the leader gratefully.

"You don't need to thank me. I care about Yoongi-hyung, and if little space is something that helps him, then I don't see what's wrong with it. Besides, it's really adorable." 

Jin laughed.

"Well I'm glad you think so Joon. Let's just hope everyone thinks the same." Though Jin trusted that everyone will accept it, there was still a small part of fear that they won't. Yoongi would be crushed, and knowing him he'll stop going to little space altogether.

"Jin-hyung, don't worry. Everything will be alright." Namjoon reassured the oldest seeing the conflicted look he had. Jin looked at Namjoon, and nodded taking a breath pushing away the negative thoughts. He looked down at the little and smiled kissing his forehead gently before both he and Namjoon left the bedroom, shutting the door quietly.

When they made it back to the living room they found the others sitting on the couch watching them as they walked in. Standing in front of the four seated members Jin began speaking.

"I know you all have questions about what happened back in the studio, and I'll explain. But, before I tell you I need to ask a favor." He said making the other members nod without hesitation. "Just keep an open mind and hear me out. Yoongi is still our Yoongi and needs our support." They nodded, making Jin sigh in relief. Before he started speaking however, Jimin spoke up.

"Hyung, we just want to know, there's nothing wrong with Yoongi-hyung right?" He asked concerned. They had never seen their hyung in such a vulnerable state, and seeing their usual strong hyung crying wasn't something they liked.

"Besides being overly stressed, no there's nothing wrong with Yoongi." Jin told them. He paused. "He's just a little."

The others stayed quiet, hoping their older hyung would continue. When he didn't though they just looked at him confused.

"What do you mean he's a little? A little what?" Hoseok asked.

"Well, just, a little." But at still seeing the confused looks he continued. "Well, for some people whenever they're too stressed they slip into little space in order to relax and put aside their responsibilities for a while. While in little space they have the mentally of a child, so Yoongi would be upset if someone called him hyung when in little space. Because they have the mind of a child, they act the way a child would. They speak like a child, they like to color, play with stuffed animals, and do other things children like to do. But from what Yoongi told me littles vary in the age they regress to."

"What age does Yoongi regress to?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"From the times he's slipped, he usually ranges from three to four."

"So, when Yoongi was crying in the studio, that was his little side crying?" Jimin asked, making Jin nod.

"How long have you known about Yoongi being a little hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Almost two months now. Remember that time Yoongi locked himself in his studio for days, and I went to get him after you guys left for dinner?" They nodded. "Well I got to his studio he was crying, but was in little space. After he woke up the morning in his big headspace he told me what had happened."

"How come you guys didn't tell us?" Hoseok asked with a frown. "Does Yoongi-hyung not trust us?"

"Of course he trusts all of you, but he's very self-conscious about him being a little. He thinks people will hate him for it."

"But, we love Yoongi-hyung! We could never hate him!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Besides it sounds so cute!" He said excitedly making the other three smile as well and nod their head. Jin smiled at their reaction. Well, he had been right. He had no need to worry.

"How long have you known Namjoon-hyung? You seemed to know what was going on." Taehyung asked looking at their leader thinking about how well Namjoon handled Yoongi when he was crying.

"Well, I found out two weeks ago. Neither one of them told me though, I overheard them talking about it when I came home early one day. I did my research, and well yea. But today was the first time I actually saw Yoongi-hyung in little space." Namjoon explained.

"Tell us more! Tell us more! What is Yoongi-hyung like while in little space?" Jimin asked excitedly making everyone laugh.

"Well, he's very cheerful and playful. But tends to act shy from time to time. Overall though he's a total sweetheart. I swear Yoongi will be the death of me with his cuteness!" Jin told them making the others even more excited at spending time with the little.

"Oh!" Namjoon said finally remembering something. "I was going to ask you something Jin-hyung."

Jin tilted his head.

"What is it?"

"You're Yoongi's caregiver, right?"

"Caregiver?" The others asked confused.

"A caregiver is someone who takes care of the little when they slip. They make sure the little is safe, happy, and feel loved and accepted. And yes, I am Yoongi's caregiver. I offered after Yoongi explained what little space was when I found out."

"I want to be his caregiver too!" Taehyung said happily jumping up from his seat.

"No! I want to be Yoongi's caregiver!" Jimin told him making the two begin arguing. As that was going on, Hoseok turned to face Jin again.

"Hyung, can we all be Yoongi's caregivers?" Jin looked at them surprised.

"Really? You guys want to be his caregivers?" He asked making the 95 liners snap out of their argument at hearing the question.

"Of course we want to! We want to help Yoongi-hyung any way we can." Jungkook said with his bunny smile and everyone nodded. Jin had to say, these boys never failed to amaze him. His heart swelled with happiness at how well they had accepted Yoongi was a little and now were even willing to be caregivers.

"Well if Yoongi wants, then I don't see why not. He's going to be so happy!"

"So, when are we going to meet little Yoongi?" Jungkook asked excitedly. Just as Jin was going to answer, a whimper was heard before a small call for the oldest hyung was heard from the bedroom.

"Jinnie?"

Jin smiled.

"Well, looks like someone's awake." 

*****

Thank you all for almost 500 views! The support really means a lot and I'm glad to see that you're all enjoying the series so far! Let me know your thoughts on the chapter, and remember to vote and comment. Have a great day! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 6.7K 60
🌹completed for now🌹 🐰There is a lot of baby JK, I'm not sorry🐰 PLEASE DO NOT ADD MY STORY TO BDSM/DDLB READING LISTS. THANK YOU!
163K 5.6K 20
Jimin takes care of a not so loving Yoongi. NOTE!! little space!! it's a mindset. where an adult has a mindset of a child because they are dealing wi...
288 16 2
On his way home from work one night, Yoongi meets a mysterious stranger crying in the street. His bleeding heart won't let him ignore the young man...