StarDust And Cherry Stems (J...

By Dio_Daddy

[8/5/18] #2 in Jojosbizarreadventure [8/13/18] #1 in Jojosbizarreadventure [10/14/18] #1 in joestar *note, t... More

Roots Run Deep
Japan, Here I Come
The Firey Cell
The Firey Cell p. 2
A/N
Emerald Splash!
Let Me Heal You
A/N
Seiko
A/N
Star Platinum
Polnareff and Chariot
Polnareff and Chariot p. 2
A/N
Polnareff's Sister
A/N
another note
Dark Blue Moon p. 1
HOW WHAT
Dark Blue Moon p. 2
the decision
its out yall
a note

A/N, please read

2.7K 63 29
By Dio_Daddy

Recently, I've been thinking.

its taken me a full year just to get to the strength episode, which isnt even a quarter of the way through part 3.

now, that really spoke to me.

if its gonna take me a full year to write something, enjoy it only for the first few chapters (i started hating updating this around the polnareff advol fight where it introduced pol.) and then dread updating every so often, maybe I should stop writing it?

i love this book, however, my lack of enthusiasm is making me hate the way its turning out.

its so hard for me to write it and i just want it to be good for you guys.

so i was thinking, maybe to revisit it with a different plot? of course ill keep this book up, and make it "complete" and explain how i had planned to end it in a final a/n.

Its just, if its not enjoyable for me to write, i have a hard time seeing you guys enjoying reading it.

and granted, i do like all of your comments and votes, especially the ones that make me ugly cackle, but i want everyone to be content with my writing.

that includes myself.

thus being said, if i were to take up a new plot, would you guys read it?

or do you want me to continue this one?

(id do it, but it may be a few years before i finish it and also id do it begrudgingly)

anyways, just comment if you want me to continue or start fresh with a new plot.

thank for reading,
your dad,
dio_daddy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 4K 90
Who knew listening to what you were told to do would result in something like this? You didn't want to hurt him... but what would they do to yo...
179K 6.4K 52
You (Y/n) find yourself in a dangerous situation when your wish to be in the JoJo Universe comes true. You realize it was a bad idea and you're scare...
35.3K 989 28
This is a story where Jolyne time travels to the past when Stardust crusaders was taking place. She meets a rather young version of her father an...