The Little Borrower (H.S)

By RBerkmanLadybug

Rylee is a little borrower, who's very small at nearly 2 inches. She lives under the house of a nice man who... More

Author's note.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's note.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Happy Birthday Harry Styles
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 14

353 8 0
By RBerkmanLadybug

Author's note
Sorry it took too long. I've been going through a lot. I'm doing a whole lot better. Anyway, here's the next chapter.

Rylee's POV
I'm really nervous about hearing what might be bothering me. I took a deep breath, got changed, and went back out to Harry and nurse Amelia to get me tested. "You ready, Rylee?" Asked Amelia. I nodded nervously as I went up to Harry.

Harry's POV
I watched Rylee as she approached me. I could definitely tell the she was nervous, so I gently scooped her into my palm and brought her in for a hug.  "It'll be ok, baby. They're going to run a few tests and it'll be over before you know it." I said to her very calmly. I could feel her shaking. I decided to sing Little Wonders by Rob Thomas to calm her down. She stopped shaking after about a minute. I felt good that I calmed her down. I handed her over to Amelia so she can take her over to get tested. "Take good care of her. I hope she'll be ok." I said. "Don't worry. We'll make sure she'll be ok." She told me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 501 61
When a young girl meets a young boy, who just doesn't care as much as she does. Pain and heartache are only inevitable, but there is always room for...
31.1K 533 44
Y/N is back in town and is about to tell her childhood friend, Harry Styles, that she has always been in love with him. But he also has an important...
155K 4.1K 15
Ongoing story of Rylee Eversteen and Harry Styles.
2.8M 29.2K 38
Melody is a normal girl. Studies in NYU in the morning, works in the afternoon, Nothing major. What happens when she gets coffee spilled on her from...