Us (Jack Gilinsky)

By agentscarn

Izzy Taylore is just like every other girl in Omaha. The only difference is who her best friend is. Jack Gili... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One

Epilogue

7.4K 142 38
By agentscarn

Thank you guys so much for 50k+ reads and 600+ votes. It's crazy that that many people actually read my writing. When my friend told me about Wattpad I didn't even think I'd get 100 reads. Thank you to everyone who has followed me and read my other stories, too. So to thank you here is an Epilogue that a few people have requested. I hope you like it.

-Rianamays

***

"Mommy!" Alex yelled. "Look what daddy found!"

"Oh my god," I whispered. She was holding the collage I had made him for Christmas when we were Seniors. Jack appeared behind her smiling. "You've kept this all these years?"

"Of course I did," he said giving me a kiss.

"Ew. You guys are gross!" Alex yelled.

Jack bent down and started tickling her. She fell to her knees then her back, laughing hard. "Daddy. Stop. I can't. Breathe! Please!"

"Since you asked so nicely," he said and pulled her to her feet.

"I have to go," Jack said, kissing me again.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I have stuff to do with Jack."

"Uncle Jack?" Alex asked.

"Yes. Uncle Jack," he told her.

"Okay. I'll see you later," I told him.

"Bye," he said, squeezing my butt.

"Bye, daddy," Alex said hugging his leg.

"See you later, sweetheart," he said and walked out the door.

Alex ran back to her room to do who know's what. I sat there and looked at the collage again. It seemed like forever ago since I had made this. I had forgotten I had even made it.

***

I heard a phone ring that night and I felt Jack get up. I heard him walk across the room and answer his phone. I was still half asleep and couldn't care less about whatever was happening, until Jack stated shaking me awake.

"What?" I asked, iterated. What could be so important at 2 in the morning?

"Taytum just had her baby," he said. I was still only half awake but I felt myself sit up.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. Let's go," he said. I stood up and changed from my shorts and tank top to a pair of leggins pants and Jack's old University of Nebraska hoodie. "Do you really think we should take Alex?"

"She'll be fine," Jack promised, placing a kiss on my nose.

"You get to wake her up then," I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Fine," he said, putting on a shirt and leaving the room. I grabbed my phone, ran a comb through my hair and walked to Alex's room. I leaned against the door frame and watched as Jack woke her up. It made my heart melt, he was such a good father, husband, and friend, how did I end up with him?

"Daddy, stop it," she said, rolling over.

"We have to go, Alex," he said.

"Why?"

"Taytum had her baby," he said and she practically sprang out of her bed.

"Really?!"

"Really. We're going to see Jack and Taytum." She got out of her bed and raced past me.

"How do you get her to actually wake up?" I asked, starring at him.

"I don't know. I just do," he smirked and kissed me. I rolled my eyes and turned around, walking to the door.

I put on my shoes and helped Alex with her shoes and the three of us left.

***

"I was going to say he looked cute but to be completely honest, he looks like a potato right now," I laughed.

"Of course you would say that," Taytum laughed.

"I'm sorry, but he does at the moment."

"You're such a great friend," she said smiling.

"I know," I said. "If I wasn't I would still be sleeping."

"You're only here because I'm a great friend," Jack said.

I put my pointer finger to my lips and made a shh sound. "They didn't have to know that."

Jack laughed. Alex was sleeping in one of the chairs on the other side of the room on Jack Johnson's lap. As soon as she saw him she freaked out. She loved him so much, they were like best friends. Jack sat down on one of the chairs and I sat on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder; I felt his arms wrap around my waist and I closed my eyes, hoping to get more sleep than I currently had.

***

I woke up to the sound of a nurse walking into the room.

"I'm sorry," she whispered to us. I just nodded and layed my head back down. This wasn't the most comfortable place to sleep, but the only other option was the floor. If it wasn't comfortable for me I couldn't even begin to think how Jack felt.

***

I felt Jack trying to move underneath me and I lifted my head up. "I'm sorry," I told him, standing up and streching.

"You were fine. I just had to adjust before you fell off," he smiled.

Everyone was still asleep, since it was only 6 a.m I didn't see why anyone would be awake.

"I'm going to go home and shower. Want to come?" Jack asked.

"Are we just going to leave Alex here?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He looked over at her and shrugged. "Yeah."

"Okay, let's go," I smiled.

***

As soon as he shut the door, Jack pushed me against the wall and pressed his body against mine and sucking on my neck.

"I have a feeling you didn't leave to take a shower," I smirked.

"We still can," he said and I felt his hot breath against my skin.

"Well let's go then," I said, moving away from him and pulling him up the stairs to the bathroom.

***

"Where were you two?" Jack Johnson asked as we walked back into the hospital room.

"Home, showering," I said, smiling at Jack.

"Oh. I get it," he nodded.

"When do you get to leave this place?" I asked.

"Tomorrow."

"Were we even supposed to be in here last night?" Jack asked.

"I have no idea. But it's too late now," Taytum shrugged.

"True," I said, joining the conversation.

"And I'm sure you're going to do it again until I get to leave aren't you?" Taytum asked.

Jack and I looked at each other and shrugged. "Probably."

***

A day later and Taytum was finally allowed to leave the hospital. Jack and I decided we should leave them alone for a while and went back to our house.

"Daddy, come play with me," Alex begged before Jack had even closed the door behind him.

"Okay, let's go," he said and the two of them took off up the stairs, to Alex's room. I went to the living room and sat down. I flipped through the channels before realizing nothing I wanted to watch was on. I shut the T.V back off and climbed the stairs. I peeked into Alex's room. I saw both Jack and Alex wearing tiaras. I quickly pulled out my phone before Jack realized I was standing there and took a picture.

As I hit the button to take the picture I realized the sound was on.

"I heard you," Jack said, walking to the door. "You took a picture of me."

"I know," I said, not bothering to deny it.

"Lucky for me, I don't care," Jack said, his face close to mine.

"Why don't you care?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Because I don't care if people know that I love my daughter. Or my wife," he said kissing me. I heard the sound of a phone's camera going off.

"Jack, don't put that on the Internet or I will hurt you," I threatened.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't like when people post pictures of them kissing. I find it weird."

"Too late," Jack said, wrapping his arms around my waist. I looked over at Alex, she was playing with her dolls, not even noticing Jack and me.

"I hate you, Jack Gilinsky," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck anyway.

"What are you going to do about it?"

"I don't know yet, but when I do, you're going to regret it," I said, trying to sound tough.

"So you're going to forget about it in a couple days like usual?" he asked, smiling.

"You know me too well," I smiled back.

"Daddy, come back and play with me please?" Alex said, finally noticing Jack wasn't playing with her anymore.

"Sorry, Mrs. Gilinsky, duty calls," Jack said, kissing me and walking back to Alex.

I watched them play for a few minutes. It was pretty entertaining to just watch them play, a lot better than T.V anyway.

***

I opened a dresser drawer, looking for a t-shirt to wear to bed when I heard the door shut and felt a pair of hands land on my bare hips. I turned around and faced Jack. He had just gotten out of the shower and was only wearing a towel to cover him. I look up at him and smirked. I put one hand on the top of the towel and Jack's eyes were already full of lust. I felt him place a hand on my ass and he leaned down, connecting our lips.

"You're so beautiful," he said, pressing his forehead against mine.

"How beautiful am I?" I asked.

"You're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

"I love you, Jack," I told him.

"I love you, too."

"Prove it," I said, unable to control myself anymore and pushing myself against him and shoving him down onto our bed.

***

"I love you, Izzy," Jack said as I laid in his arms.

"I love you, too," I said, smiling.

"How did I get so lucky being with you?"

I shook my head. "I'm nothing special."

"You may not think so, but you are. You and Alex are everything to me."

"If anyone is lucky it's me. You make me feel... all mushy inside," I said, laughing hard. "I'm not good at this."

He laughed. I was still laughing really hard from my attempt at being romantic. "Calm down."

"I can't. I'm just so hilarious it hurts," I said, biting my lip to keep from laughing anymore.

"You're a loser."

"But you chose to reproduce with me so who's the loser now?" I questioned.

"I don't think you did yourself a favor with that one."

"Yeah. I never do," I shrugged. "Hey Jack."

"Hey Izzy," Jack said, looking at me.

"Do you think we should have another baby?" I asked, snuggling my body closer to him.

"I thought you didn't want anymore?" Jack questioned.

"I don't know. I love you and Alex and I know you want more so..." I answered, trailing off at the end.

"If you want to then I do."

"I do," I decided after a minute, nodding. Jack's face lit up like a candle and I felt my heart melt. "Stop it. You're making me feel mushy inside again."

"I'm sorry. I'm just happy."

"And it makes me feel mushy," I kissed him.

"Goodnight beautiful," he said and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight... yeah I'm not as good at this as you are," I said, unable to keep from smiling.

***

Guys. I got real emotional writing this. Also this didn't really tie up any lose ends, but... I don't even know if there are lose ends in this story. If there are you can comment and aske about them I guess? I don't know.

It seems like forever ago since I started/stopped writing this. I hope you liked it; please tell me what you think. And if you liked it, go check out my other stories. And if you didn't, go check out my other stories anyway, you might like those instead.

I was going to wait until I had 50K reads to post this but I'll be gone tomorrow and I got excited because Jack liked 2 of my selfies on the Meow app.

Follow me on Twitter @thotforgilinsky

Thanks for reading.

-Rianamays

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 7.1K 29
Lakyn Ellis is just a normal 17 year old girl in Omaha, Nebraska but with over protective parents. When her parents won't let her date anyone her and...
277K 11K 33
"You're not supposed to fall in love with your boyfriends bestfriend." Jack Johnson has always been caring and supportive. Maybe he took it too far t...
81.9K 454 83
texted by jack gilinsky , Part 2!
990 39 35
Gabby and Jack have been best friends since kindergarten along with Johnson but what happens when it all changes?