김태형| Sexologist

By Taehyungiechild

» Suddenly he came to his knees before you, "Can I have my treat too?" He locks eye contact, staring below yo... More

0 » History of Us
1 » Dr. Kim
2 » Direct Appointment
3 » Your Desires
4 » High Temptations
5 » Teasing Her
6 » Tasting Me
7 » Your Dream
8 » Work & Play
9 » Panty Stealer
10 » Troubled Girl
11 » The Interruption
12 » Phone Calls
13 » Silent Treatment
14 » The Questions
15 » Who's Taehyung?
16 » Begging You
17. 5 » Apologize Princess Pt. 2
18 » Apologize Princess Pt. Final
19 » Reveal Yourself
20 » Hurt & Caught
21 » Photography Date
22 » The Restaurant
23 » Sexy Princess
23. 1 » Sexy Princess Pt. 1
23. 5 » Sexy Princess Pt. 2
24 » Sexy Princess Pt. Final
25 » Morning Trouble
26 » Sick Heart
27 » You & Me Right?
28 » Passionate Princess
28.5 » Passionate Princess Pt. Final
29 » Casper the Ghost
30 » Lies, Mistrust & Arguments
31 » Tiger vs Lion
32 » Teeny Tiny Us
33 » Doctor Sunshine
34 » Hatred in You
35 » Truth Between Enemies
36 » Forgiveness in You
37 » New & Improved
38 » Ruined & Hurt
39 » "Imperfect"
40 » Desolate Darkness
41 » Lost Tears
42 » A New Day

17 » Apologize Princess

25.5K 771 249
By Taehyungiechild

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

"Everybody says "do what you love", so the only thing I want to do in my life is to make love to you."

Delicate blonde hairs fell onto his brow, skin so tan it rendered you stark. He was angelic, yet his eyes bore a hard expression, a warning of the devil beneath.

Taehyung eyed the amber liquid and the golden glow of the glass-like cubes. He shook them around perfectly to hear them jingle in the pre-dawn silence.

You watched him, entranced, as they bounce back up- remaining mostly submerged like mini icebergs.

Wrapping his long fingers around the glass, he felt his heat leach into the drink.

"Hmm, blonde suits you." You give off a self-righteous stance, hands on your hips.

"Oh it does, thank you?" He smirks, staring you down.

"So you finally decided to come back to your daddy princess? You must want me badly huh?" You could only imagine a sour and vile taste slipped into Taehyung's mouth, nullifying him, stealing away reality in favor of fantasy.

"I wouldn't have come back if my husband didn't beg on his knees for me too."

"Oh, hmm I wonder why..." He snickered into his glass and tilted his head to the side, giving off a superior leer.

"I don't know, but I'm figuring that out today, now what do you want?" You rolled your eyes.

"I want you baby girl, I'm tired of you playing unfairly." He gulps down another shot and stood up from his chair, slowly closing the gap between you two.

You're disturbed expression was hard to hide, the first meeting of Dr. Kim was completely out of your mind and there you watched what you "think " is the real him. A sleazy therapist that uses people to his advantage. "Dr. Kim, you're professionalism is really starting to crumble." You respond.

He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Who cares, I'm only worried about one thing and that's you."

"What about your other girls." You shake your head, your body backs away from his predatory crawl.

"Chan-ri, I already told you there are no other girls. It's just me and your fine, sexy, gorgeous ass." He smirked, loosing up his tie. His arms wrapped around your waist as he pulled your face to his, pecking your desirable lips.

"You reek of whiskey, get off me." Your hands rest against his chest as you push him away from you.

"Just one kiss." He kissed under your jaw, his hands exploring your weakling of a body. Taehyung shushed you, snaking his hand down your torso, past your tummy and to your thigh. There his palm rested on your inner thigh, on the bare skin just under your skirt.

"You're just a lust freak, move." Your grip on his wrist stiffen but he doesn't care, he continues to kiss you.

"One kiss..." His lips were leach to your body as he nibbles down on your thin neck. "No...Ah." Your resistance broke like shattered glass and once his lips made humble love to your neck it was over.

"Oh, there we go." He chuckled and kissed under your jaw again. "You lose it at your neck every time..."

"You're...such a dummy."

"I guess I'm the dummy that won then." Taehyung's fingers uplifted your skirt and his long fingers hooked under the hem of your underwear, pulling them down your thighs and past your knees, where they fell to the floor to pool around your ankles.

You put your hand on his chest for support just as his digits grazed against your wet, slick folds, sliding a finger through them, then circling around your clit. Your head fell forward as a slight moan escaped from you; you had to focus on the floor to remind yourself that you're in his office...don't show him he won!

"Fuck..." You grunt, biting down on your lips.

Hold back, hold back, don't let him know he won.

"Fuck what, you want me to fuck you?" He asked, tilting his head, kissing under your precious jaw repeatedly.

You huff, wincing your eyes. "Shit.." You pursed your lips together to keep in a moan. "Taehyung..." You shut your face into his chest, silently whimpering in desire.

"Look at you princess, look at yourself in the mirror." You're eyes lingered up at the mirror, watching him have full control of your body.

It turned you on.

It turned you on badly.

A noisy moan left you as Taehyung slid two fingers into you, cutting off your train of thought. You had to slap your other hand over your open mouth to stop the sound as he pumped his fingers in and out of you, looking for your g-spot. It didn't take him long to find it- making you squeal against your palm and tighten your eyes shut as you concentrated on being silent.

You could give it all away any moment now. He continued his ministrations; stroking your g-spot, breathing down your ear which raised goosebumps, teeth nibbling on your earlobe every now and then. It made you shudder. You were climbing closer to your climax.

"Fuck..."

"Look at yourself in the mirror, sucking my fingers in your drenched pussy like a vacuum." He smiled, nibbling on your lip. "You love this so much, ah I love seeing that dirty look on your face." Feeling you clench around his now prune-like fingers, Taehyung pulled his digits out so you couldn't come.

It made you whine and push forward on him, searching for his fingers subconsciously. You turned your head to find Tae sucking on those fingers that were once inside you-

"Too early to cum now princess, but wow, you taste good..."

"S-Shut up." His kisses lead down your body, your shirt off, your bra off, everything he considers a nuisance he wanted off.

With his strong arms, he carried you to his desk, moved all the papers and miscellaneous stuff off the top, and threw you on it, biting down his lip in hunger. "What are you about to do Taehyung?"

"Who's Taehyung, you call me daddy understood baby girl?" His eyebrows cricket, taking a sharp turn downward.

"Now be a good girl and moan loud for the office." You heard Taehyung chuckle just before you felt his tongue flick over your folds.

You gasped and cried as he got to work, worshiping your slick soaked pussy with his tongue.

His hands were on your hips and he pulled you closer to his face, reaching for your opening with his tongue, thrusting it inside before returning to circle your clit.

"T-Taehyung..."

"What did I say?" His hands grip snug on your thighs. The manoeuvre drove you near mad, your thighs shaking and a cry of abandon leaving your throat. His nose presses against your clit and he can feel you pulsating, wet and tight, around his tongue as he dips in and out of you, sucking on the sides of your lower lips in rotation.

"Is it deep enough for you baby? Is my tongue tasting you well?"

You didn't reply. You simply couldn't. You were too overwhelmed by the dull ache in your most sensitive spot, coupled with the anticipation of what was about to come. You needed him to fuck you - to actually fuck you - before you lost your god damned mind.

"Princess, let's take this up a notch hmm?" As if he had read your thoughts, Taehyung tentatively thrust his long fingers inside of your weakling of a body, causing intense awakenings.

"I'm g-going to cum d-daddy." Your top teeth sank into your bottom lip as Tae continued to thrust in and out of you with his tongue, skin slapping against skin and most importantly; bringing you to the edge.

"Cum princess, let me see you go to heaven." There was something gorgeous about seeing his eyes peeking up from between your legs and the very thought of it, let alone the sight, pushed you closer to the edge. Your toes began to curl and you gripped the edge of the desk, hips wiggling, he moved his tongue faster, pumping his fingers faster and hooking them upward to facilitate in your oncoming orgasm.

"Fuck...oh my god!" Unrelenting, he grinds down on you with his tongue and lips and teeth until your body snaps with utmost pleasure, your legs giving way and eyes seeing nothing but flashes of white as his name escapes your lips in repeated whimpers.

Gently, he eases your rear back down, rubbing soothing circles on your trembling skin as you regain your breath.

He moves up to recline on his elbow over you, near enough to feel the snug temperature of your body as your breathing back to a normal pace. With eyes still closed, you catch a whiff of his cologne, his breath a faint breeze against your skin.

Only then did you allow your eyes to languidly open to see his face hovering over yours, focusing on the sheen on his chin, the mole on his nose, the feather of his lashes.

"Welcome back princess."

"Hi," comes in a breathy sound from your lips that he swallows with his own, his hands skimming the back of your neck and entangling themselves in your hair, steadying you against his mouth as he indulges in the honey of your tongue.

"Was that better than the last princess?" Taehyung tittered, getting enjoyment out your embarrassed face. "Yeah...I'm tired now." You nod, covering your heavy eyelids.

"But baby girl guess what?" You could hear a faint zipper sound as you lift your strain body up.

"What?"

"We're not done yet silly~" He giggled, bringing soft kisses to your collarbone. "I haven't fucked you yet, I'm going to teach you myself what's it like to be fucked by a real man, that's a promise."

Authors Notes: Wooo, writing that chapter was some real work. Hope you enjoyed, stay tuned for the next chapter~~~ 😉😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 556 35
"Ya, go get my robe over there." "Why? Are you going to undress in front of me?" He smirked. "Uh- no!" He scoffed. "Just do as I say!" A young princ...
1M 60.1K 74
Taehyung: He is cold, expressionless and rigid. Seokjin: He's carefree, loving and patient. "Can you help me forget my past?" This is a TAEJIN fanfic...
288K 9.6K 49
You sat with a bounce on the bed, a habit you'd had since you were a child. He walked over, and sat next to you. "How long do you plan to stay in Se...
11K 555 20
"jin. can i kiss you?" he freezes, i get closer. i grab his hips. "please?" the boy gulps." k-kiss? as in lips touching or the causal forehead, cheek...