Greaser ☾Ethan Dolan

By babyylivv

C O M P L E T E D "Keep that pretty little head of yours in a book and you're gonna miss out on life.." "What... More

quick note
One ☾
Two ☾
Three ☾
Four ☾
Five ☾
Six ☾
Seven ☾
Eight ☾
Nine ☾
Ten ☾
Eleven ☾
Twelve ☾
Thirteen ☾
Fifteen ☾
Sixteen ☾
Seventeen ☾
Eighteen ☾
Nineteen ☾
Twenty ☾
Twenty One ☾
Twenty Two ☾
Twenty Three ☾
Twenty Four ☾
Twenty Five ☾
Twenty Six ☾
Twenty Seven ☾
Twenty Eight ☾
Twenty Nine ☾
Character Aesthetics ☾
Thirty ☾
Thirty One ☾
Thirty Two ☾
Thirty Three ☾
Thirty Four ☾
Thirty Five ☾
About Me? ☾
Thirty Six ☾
Thirty Seven ☾
Thirty Eight ☾
Thirty Nine ☾
Forty ☾
Forty one ☾
Forty two ☾
Forty three ☾
Forty four ☾
A/N ☾
Character answers ☾
Forty five ☾
Forty six ☾
Forty seven ☾
Forty eight ☾
Forty nine ☾
Fifty ☾
Fifty one ☾
Fifty two ☾
Fifty three ☾
Fifty four ☾
A/N ☾
A/N ☾
Fifty five ☾
Fifty Six ☾
Fifty seven ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
Character Answers ☾
Character Aestheitcs ☾
Character Envisions ☾
thank you!!

Fourteen ☾

11.9K 244 62
By babyylivv

I gulped looking into the familiar hazel green eyes.

"Olivia.. now, I'm very surprised to see you here." He said putting his elbows on his desk. I jumped lightly feeling something running down my head. I touched the spot instantly wincing from the pain and pulling my hand back to see blood coated on my fingers.

"ottenere il primo soccorso e i miei figli." Mr.Dolan snapped at the man who was securely guarding the door. He nodded with no emotion and stealthily exited the room.
(Translation> get first aid and my sons)

I couldn't speak. Every time I tried.. nothing came out. It feels like I physically can't talk due to shock.

"Now. Olivia, I need you to listen carefully. I understand you may be in shock, but I need you to understand and process what I'm about to tell you." He said in a low intimidating yet soft tone.

I nodded hesitantly.

"I Sean Dolan, am the boss of the Italian mafia.. I run the show. I know you are confused. My sons are not..what do you call them.. greasers? Yes. That is just a cover up. Olivia listen closely. If you are to utter a word about this to anyone other then who I say is allowed.. I will have no hesitation in killing you." He said the last part bluntly making a tear slide down my face.

Just then the door opened and I didn't dare to look up from my lap as I watched more tears slide down my cheeks, and fall on my skirt.

"You wanted to see us dad." Graysons voice rang through my right ear. I sniffled and kept my head down.

"Yes. Olivia, look up sweetheart." Mr.Dolan said. I gulped and slowly looked up and to my right seeing the twins dressed in thousand dollar suits. They looked like completely different people. They looked like socs..

"cosa diavolo sta facendo qui? perché stai sanguinando?" Ethan said coldly at his father then squatted next to the chair examining my forehead.
(Translation> What the hell is she doing here? Why are you bleeding?)

He went to touch my face but I flinched away and more tears cascaded down my cheeks. He must have noticed due to his eyes softening and whole face dropping at the sight of me being afraid of him.

"I would never hurt you neonata." He said looking deeply into my eyes. I looked away from him and up at Grayson who's hair was gelled perfectly, and was smiling sympathetically at me.
(Translation> babygirl)

"Olivia. You must not speak a word. Not a word little girl. I want you to go home, get your brothers, and come straight back." He said harshly making goosebumps arrive on my arms, and my body begin to shake.

"Dad. I told you not to involve her." Ethan snapped making Sean's eyes go dark. "It's this or she dies." He said bluntly. Ethan shook his head in disbelief and scoffed at his father.

Then a man walked in; the one who took me and I was met with his icy blues eyes that held coldness on the inside, sending chills down my spine.

"Take her home, and straight back as long as her brothers." Mr.Dolan said rudely. He did a simple nod keeping a straight face.

I finally built up the courage to speak.

"Um.. i miei fratelli sono fuori città." I said quietly.
(Translation> my brothers are out of town)

"Ahh.. Italian. Perfect. You will tell them and come when they get back, I don't care what the time may be. Straight here." He said warningly.

I nodded looking down biting my lip.

I felt a hand wrap around my wrist roughly pulling me making me almost fall from stumbling over the chair. "Come on puttana." The man snapped yanking my arm. I was ripped away into the arms of Grayson as Ethan told him to turn me around in Italian. Grayson pulled me into his chest, putting his hand safely on the back of my head. I heard punches and grunts making me wince.
(Translation> whore)

"madre stronza ti ucciderò se le poserai un dito addosso di nuovo." Ethan said in a deep thick accented voice. Then suddenly.. a loud Thud.
(Translation> motherfucker I will kill you if you ever lay a hand on her again)

He straightened out his suit as I looked at him. I didn't even notice that I was shaking in the arms of Grayson.

"Well, now that that's over, one of you take Olivia home. What's the rules?" Mr. Dolan asked me. "N-no telling anyone, and c-come back with my brothers." I whispered. He hummed in approval.

"Italian, beautiful, and obedient. Perfect for one of you two idiots." He said then waved his hand shooing us away.

__________

I sat in the car not uttering a word as Ethan drove, and Grayson sat in the back of the expensive black Range Rover. I kept my eyes out the window not knowing what to say.

What would you say?

"Liv.. I know you're confused, but I promise we will explain everything." Ethan said looking at me for a moment then turning back to the road. I noticed his knuckles white from gripping the steering wheel so hard.

"You know babe, this whole mafia thing is just gonna make you hotter." Grayson said trying to lighten the mood. I chuckled a little then it quickly faded.

"S-so you guys aren't really g-greasers?" I asked quietly. They shook their heads no. I blinked a few times trying to understand.

I watched as the street lights quickly flashed over the windshield over and over due to Ethan's lead foot.

"We've been apart of the mafia our whole life, our moms the one who makes us go to school. We didn't want to flash our money around, so we picked greasers other then socs. Their hotter then those snowflake socs anyways." Grayson said from the back popping his head through the gap between mine and Ethan's seats.

I smiled looking at him. He always knows how to make me feel better.. just like Max and Nicky.

"Here we are principessa." Ethan's said putting the car in park. I nodded. "W-where do I go with my b-brothers?" I asked. "Same place. Someone will be there for you." Ethan said. I nodded understanding.

"Get that cut taken care of alright sweetheart?" Ethan said not as a question, but as a command. I nodded. "I guess I'll see you l-later. Unless this is all a dream." I said quietly making them chuckle.

"See you later tesoro." Ethan said deeply. I smiled and nodded.
(Translation> treasure)

I noticed Ethan's dimples caving in as long as Graysons. I smiled seeing them smile. I muttered a quiet and quick bye before shutting the door and jogging up my driveway. I got inside letting out a big breath. Okay.. what the hell just happened?

Time to wake up Liv!

After helplessly waiting in the kitchen sipping my tea, the front door finally opened followed by my brothers groans probably from being tired.

I felt a kiss followed by another kiss on the back of my head, as well as the voices I know all to well. "Hey sissy." And, "hi bubba," are what my brothers said with kind smiles dragging their tired bodies into the dim kitchen.

They sat on the other stools across from me at the island, and put their heads on the counters. They look whooped. "How was the game?" I asked shakily. Max groaned. "Awful. We won, but the team played dirty as hell." He mumbled in his arms.

"So.. I have something to t-tell you guys." I said quietly running my index finger over the rim of my mug nervously. "Mhmm?" Nick mumbled.

"Guys.. the Dolans are apart of the Italian m-mafia, and we need to m-meet them right now or they will k-kill us." I said quickly all in one breath. They both raised their heads slowly in sync.

"Livy..?"

"Bubba what the hell did you get us into?"

I smiled nervously. "Sorry?" I said quietly. "I.. I made you guys b-brownies.." I said smiling.

Vote and comment please:))
^^Thanks Loves

— Do you guys want character aesthetics?
^^they wouldn't come very soon, but if you want them I can make them..:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8M 799K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
15M 459K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...