Jimin x BTS (Book 1)

By RorryZenergy

When Jimin's parents die, he's taken in by one of his parent's close friends. That friend happens to have 6 s... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Sorry!!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Character Q&A!!
Q&A answers!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Christmas Special
Happy Easter (Special)
Face Reveal :)
Q&A 2!
Q&A 2 Answers!!
BOOK 2!!

Chapter 6

16.5K 634 925
By RorryZenergy

"Hey boys." Tall heels smirks. Yes, I've given her the name of tall heels.

"Hi, can we help you?" Jin rolls his eyes.

"Don't know, I just wanna have some fun. Any of you up for it?" She grins. Seriously, another one?

"No, we just want to eat, thanks." Hobi puts on the most fake smile I've seen from him.

"Well you're no fun, why don't you eat me?" He smirks. WOAH! I did NOT sign up for this when I agreed to move here!

"Uhm, no thank you. We just want to eat the food in front of us, do you mind leaving?" Namjoon says, nervously and clearly disgusted.

"The food in front of you is shit, why don't you just come with me and I can make your mouths water like never before." She winks. Once again, I snap and have enough.  I let out a rough, angry laugh as I stand up.

"I'm sorry but, who do you think you are?" I cross my arms. She looks at me confused then puts on a smug look.

"I'm Ji-Soo and you are?" She puts a manicured hand on her hip.

"None of your business. Now, if you didn't know, you just called Namjoon's food shit. He made this pizza for this whole damn school you ungrateful ass. You don't have the right to insult people or force these guys into sleeping with you. I bet you taste like shit too." I shrug calmly.

"Excuse me? Do you even know who you're talking to?" She fumes.

"Oh honey please, I don't care. I bet Taehyung's shoes cost more than your petty manicure. I also bet that Namjoon's burnt down, wrongly cut onions are better than the cooking you'd be doing for you cheating hubby." I shrug and let out a small snicker. I hear a gasp from Taehyung and a chuckle from Jin.

"You've messed with the wrong girl Mr." She walks over.

"And you've messed with the wrong family, slut." I come back. She raises her hand to slap me but I catch her wrist.

"Leave." I say and push her arm down. She tries kicking my family jewels but the table gets in the way and she ends up smacking her shin on the metal. She let's out a small cry before limps away. I grin and sit back down.

"So um... remind me to not get our little mochi mad." Hobi says as he takes a bite of the pizza.

"Oh please, I'll never be that mean on you." I start. "I'll probably be worse because your my brothers." I shrug and take a bite. They drop their pizza and look at me.

"Damn Jimin." Yoongi chuckles next to me. I shrug and continue to nibble away at my pizza.

"Mmmm, I want to hear you sing again Jiminie." Taehyung whines as he lays his head on the table.

"Use your phone." I shrug.

"But the real thing is so much better." Jungkook whines as well.

"Well I don't feel like singing anytime soon, now knowing you'll be listening in, stalkers." I chuckle.

"We weren't stalking." Jin rolls his eyes.

"Sure." I grin. I take another bite of my pizza, but the cheese starts stretching.

"Guys look!" Jungkook exclaims and they all watch as the cheese on my pizza keeps stretching. I soon turn into a ball of giggles as I take the pizza further and further away from my face.

"Oh my god, Namjoon what kind of cheese did you use?" Jin is wheezing now, along with Hobi.

"Uhm.. marble cheese, haha." Namjoon laughs along. My arms are fully stretched, and my head is all the way back and the cheese could still stretch.

"Oh 'ow." I mumble, trying to say wow.

"Okay just eat it, this is killing them." Jungkook chuckles and points to Jin, Namjoon, Hobi and Tae. I shrug and start to eat the cheese. Once the pizza is closer, I try ripping off the cheese. It works, but brings all the toppings along with it. 

The burning hot toppings that fall against my chin. 

I lurch my body forwards and drop the toppings on the cheese back onto the plate. I swallow the stretched cheese.

"Ow!" I cry as I wipe the burning sauce off my chin.

"Shit are you okay?" Hobi chuckles. I nod my head and continue to wipe the sauce off my chin. I bet it's super red now.

"You missed a spot." Taehyung points to under my lip. I stick my tongue out and lick around my lip.

"Did I get it?" I ask. He chuckles and shakes his head. I lick my lips again and he still shakes his head. I do it once more.

"Ugh now?" I exclaim, not wanting to do it another time.

"No." He laughs. At this point he's dying along with Jungkook. For the love of-

"Jimin." Yoongi says beside me.

"What?" I let out an angry huff and turn to him. He smirks and moves his face closer once again that day. I feel his top lip graze my bottom one, his tongue moving under my bottom lip. He has two fingers under my chin and I'm frozen. 

He's sucking on my bottom lip. He quickly pulls back and grins.

"It's gone now." He shrugs and continues to eat his pizza. I already know I'm blushing as I look down at my lap.

"Son of a bitch." I mumble and wipe my mouth with my sleeve. I look back at the others and they all once again have death glares.

"Don't ruin his innocence!" Jungkook whines and pulls me closer to him.

"Whatever, I bet he's not that innocent." Yoongi chuckles.

"Of course he's innocent. He's an innocent little mochi." Jungkook pouts and hugs me tightly.

"Tell me Jimin, do you know what a blowj-" Yoongi starts but is quickly slapped on the back of his head by Jin.

"Yah! What was that for!?" Yoongi yells at a smirking Jin.

"Don't know, must've been a reflex or something." Jin raises his eyebrows, looking confused as he continues to finish his food.

"Kookie, can you let me go now? You're hurting me." I pat Jungkook's leg with my hand.

"Oh, right sorry." He chuckles and lets me go. I smile as a thanks and finish my food.

"What class do you have now?" Namjoon asks as they all finish their lunch.

"Um... I think its Music." I say, remembering my schedule.

"Oh, I'm helping the teacher there. So you'll be with me this period." Namjoon smiles happily.

"Nice." I say as we start to grab our plates and throw them out.
. . .
Time skip brought to you by Namjoon's horribly chopped onions.

"Park Jimin?" The teacher call my name.

"Here." I say as I raise my hand a little. She nods her head and smiles, calling the rest of the list.

"Okay class, so today we'll just have a nice relaxed day. We'll be playing the piano, and I'll be coming around to see how well you are. Mr.Kim (Namjoon) will also be checking in with a few of you." Mrs.Shu explains. 

We all get up and head to the small pianos littered around the room. I plug in my headphones, pressing a few buttons and turn the volume up, playing some random keys to get a melody. I then use my other hand to create the harmony and soon, mix them together. Sharps, flats, half notes, eighth notes, whole notes, I know and play them all. I smile as I like the way it sounds, but it soon fades as I know I'll never be able to recreate this piece later on. I'll surely forget it.

I feel a tap on my shoulder as I'm in my zone. I ignore it and continue, but the tap comes back. I sigh and tell them to pull my ear bud out as I keep my eyes on the keyboard.

"What's up?" I ask whoever is standing next to me. I hear a light chuckle before a hot blow of air is passed by my neck.

"You're really good with your fingers Jimin." They whisper into my ear, their hot breath sending a cold shiver down my spine. I stop abruptly and feel the goosebumps rise on my skin. I look up and it's Namjoon. How could I forget he's here?

"Oh, hi Namjoon hyung." I smile as I take my other ear bud out.

"HI Jiminie, whacha working on?" He asks as he sits on the bench next to me. I scoot over a bit so we're both comfortable.

"Nothing really, just randomly playing, but I guess you can't hear now. I don't know what keys I was playing." I chuckle as I look at the keyboard sadly.

"Silly boy, of course I can. You had the record button on." He chuckles as he takes my headphone jack out and stops the recording. He presses a play button and my melody plays throughout the class. Everyone stops and turns towards us, Namjoon smiling proudly as I sit there feeling small. The song ends in the last key I played and everyone starts clapping, including the teacher and Namjoon.

"That was beautiful." Namjoon says softly next to me.

"Thank you." I say as the teacher comes over. She gives me a small praise and gives me a good note for today. She keeps small talk on how long I've learned piano for and whatnot until the bell goes. I bid her goodbye as I leave class with Namjoon.

"I still can't believe how well you play." He says as he puts an arm around my shoulder.

"Well, I just played it. I don't know either." I let a small chuckle out as we walk towards 4 corners.

"Jiminie!!" Jungkook calls happily as he runs over and hugs me.

"Haha, hi hyung." I say as I hug him back.

"How was music?" Yoongi asks as he walks over to us.

"It was great! I played the piano and everyone clapped for me including the teacher. She praised me and told me I had the skills of an expert." I smile proudly.

"Piano hm?" Yoongi let's a small grin take place on his lips.

"Yoongi here plays piano too. He's won 1st place in many competitions." J-Hope pipes in.

"Oh wow, that's cool!" I exclaim as I smile bigger. The break goes by pretty slowly, soon time for me to start art with Jin. The class goes by pretty normally. I got a project I have to complete by the end of the week. It's pretty simple, just make a character and draw it larger on a poster with some sort of texture and color scheme as the background. I chose cool colors, which are green blue and purple. Jin thinks it'll turn out well but I should've chosen pink. I laughed at that as we exited the class as the bell rang.

On our way home, Taehyung and I talked about our English project we had to do and the details. Hoseok told me to slow down with all the big words I was using and I ended up getting so excited I started squealing in English.  Namjoon was the only one who understood me and started laughing along with me.
All in all, it was a great day. Once we arrive home, my phone started ringing and I pick up to the familiar ID caller.

"Hey Taemin!" I say as I plop down on the couch.

"Hey Jimin! How was school?" He asks, being the over protective friend he is. I've always loved that about him.

"Good! I have a few projects already but great partners. The teachers are nice and I got praised in music." I exclaim happily, turning on some random Korean cartoon show.

"Ah, of course you got praised in music. You were always the best in the class." He chuckles as I hear him put a chip in his mouth.

"Are you eating munchies?" I scoff. That's our thing. And I definitely know that crunch. Just... don't ask.

"Um.. no?" He says with a chuckle.

"Taeeee that's our snack!!" I whine as a pout covers my face.

"Sorry Minnie! I just really miss you and these remind me of you!" He fake cries. I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"If you get fat don't blame me." I scoff.

"I won't, you know I can't get fat. You've seen me naked. Come on Jimin, you know this." He says playfully.

"Yeah yeah don't bring that up again. That's a day I wanna forget." I chuckle as I remember walking in on him changing one day.. with a girl on his bed. It was an awkward conversation after that.

"Yeah me too. She's long gone you know that." He chuckles as he crunches another chip.

"Yes, the whole school knows that." I let out a cackle as I remember her transferring schools because all the girls bullied her for sleeping with the 'oh so popular' Taemin.

"Jeez don't remind me. The poor girl." He sighs.

"Excuse me!? Poor me you mean! I had to see you naked and then her bare ass. That's not something I wanted to wake up too!" I'm full on laughing now. I hear a cough behind me and see Taehyung and Hoseok standing there with amused looks on their faces.

"Everything alright?" I ask them.

"Well we understood what you said, let's just say that." Hoseok chuckles and sits next to me. I feel a blush creeping up and I put the phone closer to my ear.

"Hey Taemin, I need to go now." I say as he crunches another chip. 

Ah, dorito, his favorite.

"Awee man really?" He sighs and I already know he's pouting

"Yes really. Now go clean your face and drink some water and remember to sleep and do your homework." I tell him the things he never does.

"How do you know my face is dirty?" He exclaims surprised.

"Taemin, it's me. Come on." I say rolling my eyes.

"Fair enough mom." He chuckles.

"Haha, good bye Taemin." I chuckle.

"Bye Minnie!! I love youuuu!!" He whines.

"Haha, I love you too bud." I say and hang up the phone. I drop it on my lap as I look up at Taehyung and Hoseok. They look at me with little frowns on their faces.

"What?" I ask as I snap them out of their glares.

"Who exactly is this "Taemin" guy." Taehyung asks, sounding a little annoyed.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Hoseok asks. I stare at them, wondering where this is coming from.

"No, he's not my boyfriend. I'm not gay." I say as I cross my arms.

"That's not what it looked like when Yoongi kissed you." Taehyung mumbles and rolls his eyes.

"Um, he kissed me without my permission thank you." I scoff.

"Then he did it again at lunch." Hoseok rolls his eyes now.  What is wrong with them?

"Do you have a problem with him kissing me? He was literally trying to get that slut off my arm, and it worked." I scoff.

"Still, he shouldn't have done that." Taehyung gives me a pointed look.

"What's so bad about it? Do you want to be the one who kissed me?" I bite back.
They both look up at me with a look I can't describe. But... it looks like they want to say yes.

"Are you serious?" I whisper. This is so awkward but weird and tense. I don't like this at all.

"We didn't say anything." Hoseok says.

"I'm... I'm going to my room. Tell SeokJin I'm skipping supper please." I whisper as I get off the couch and grab my phone.  Before I leave the living room I turn around and look at them.

"If Yoongi kissing me is such a big problem, you should've stepped up and helped me instead of watching me get groped." I say softly, a little hurt. I don't know why I feel this way. I feel hurt but angry. I walk away and up to my room and close my door, falling onto my bed.

Did they really want to kiss me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 26.9K 45
Jimin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Yoongi, who is totally oblivious to Jimin's feelings. When Yoongi's girlfriend of 6 months breaks up...
1.9K 41 20
❝that's what happened, huh? it's okay, jungkook just admit you love him❞ ...
187K 10.7K 52
Min Yoongi and church was never really a good idea but what made it worth it was one of the church boys and Park Jimin is a church boy being held bac...
851K 32.8K 48
After her parents, brother and sister in law all passed away in a car accident Y/N is left to raise her little niece and nephew. Looking to get away...