Criminal's Blood || 민윤기 (Yoon...

By MeowMeowMinMin

"Welcome to the life of mafias, Choi y/n. Don't trust anyone. Not even those who are close to you." Yoongi sa... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Tagged o;
Tagged
Chapter 10
I have a question for you guys
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
tagged
Tagged...again xD
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
1K!!!!
Chapter 17
Q & A (1K special)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
READ!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
soooo
chapter 23
sorry ):
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 11

3.8K 159 135
By MeowMeowMinMin

"Don't worry babygirl.... We'll have lots of fun..." Jimin smirked.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: this chapter does contain words that are related to gore

"Faster jimin, faster FASTER!!!" I groan out.

"I'm going as fast....as.... i...... can...." He grunts, sweat dropping from his forehead.

"Yes!!! Hoseok go faster!!!" Taehyung screams, his eyes not closing one bit.

"I need you to go more faster!!!" I yell, sweat making my skin glisten underneath the light.

"Yes!! Yes jimin that's it!!!" I yell, praising him, giving jimin more stamina to go faster making me squeal.

Yoongi's POV

I was passing by the game room before hearing very unholy things.

After listening for a little bit my eyes twitch.

"Yes!! Yes jimin that's it!!" Y/n yells, before letting out a squeal.

I barge in, full of rage

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO FUCKERS DOING I'M GOING TO KILL YOU JIMI-"

i stop when i saw taehyung and jimin sitting on the game cars, with hoseok and jungkook behind taehyung, and Y/n behind jimin, encouraging jimin to move faster.

They're all covered in sweat

They all stopped and looked at me.

"What?" Jimin said.

"Oh-uh well um-- never mind bye." I say, running out of the game room and back into my bedroom.

Y/n's POV

......

We all just shrugged our shoulders, focusing back on the game, cheering for our team mates.
---------------------------------------------------------------

A week later~

I make my way towards the kitchen, going to grab a few drinks for everyone since we were pretty parched.

We were in the game room again, playing against eachother.

I offered to go.

As i arrived at the kitchen, i went to go and open the top drawer, where the glasses were located.

It hasn't been that bad here so far, Jin's been looking out for ne, namjoon is really smart, telling me things i didn't know about, the boys are really energetic and fun and i've been getting closer with yoongi.

He loves to tease, he's been a bit nicer, but other than that he's still the same. Sometimes he'll come into the bedroom really pissed, he would throw things at a wall, punching them sometimes.

When i tried to talk to him he's just scream at me.

I grunt, my arms not being able to reach.

After a few minutes of trying, i huff, crossing my arms and thinking of a way to get up there.

I shriek when i felt a pair of cold hands slide under my shirt.

I snap my head around only to be met with the one and only yoongi.

"Yoongi what the fuck-"

"Shut up." He said, his grip on my waist tightening, his breath hitting my neck, sending a shiver down my spine.

He lifts me up, high enough to reach for the glasses.

"Hurry up, you weigh like a fucking elephant" he grunts.

I gasp, shooting him a glare.

I grab 5 glasses, before being put down.

"Thanks Yoongi." I say

"Anything for my kitten." He said, his fingers tracing circles on my back, making me blush furiously.

I move away, filling the glasses with cold water.

I hear yoongi laugh.

And it wasn't his crazy or forced laugh.

It was a genuine laugh.

I turned around to see his gummy smile plastered on his face, his eyes turning into cresents, warming up my heart, making me smile a bit too.

He looks so normal.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He said smirking.

I roll my eyes, cocky yoongi is back again.

Namjoon's POV

"Yoongi, jin. Sit." I say, both obeying, taking a seat and waiting for me to say something.

"Where's y/n right now?" i ask.

"With the other members, in the game room." Jin said.

"Ok. Well, i said i have an idea. She had fast reflexes when jungkook shot her last week. She was able to dodge a bullet of one of our BEST snipers." I say.

"And your point is?" Yoongi said, unbothered.

"We throw her into the play room." I say.

Jin chocked at what i said, but yoongi still remained unbothered.

"What? Are you crazy joon? It's kill or be killed in there!" Jin said, not believing what i just said.

"We don't need her right now, she's just a nuisance to our plans, delaying us even more than we already are. So unless she can prove herself worthy, we'll keep her. We can't have a softie on the group. We don't play like that. If she dies, she dies. She's just like everyone else in there. She'll be a competetor." I say.

Jin sighed, knowing that what i said was true. We can't afford fucking up because of one sloppy girl.

"So we're just going to throw her in there? No training?" Jin said.

"We don't train the people who want to be in our group, do we?"

Jin nods.

"She's just going to be another one of them to us. Someone who wants to join the team, we don't treat her differently, which means she still has to go through-" i get cut off.

"Yeah...i know namjoon..." Jin said.

I decide not to push it further, ending the conversation with.

"When she's asleep, bring her to the room."

They nod and stand up, leaving.

Y/n's POV

That was fun.

I yawn, wow that made me tired.

Taehyung looked at me, before saying.

"You should go to sleep, it's late. But let me tell you something y/n. We may have had fun these days but we don't take things childish. We'll treat you how we treat everyone else. I'm sorry, but you need to understand. You'll get it tomorrow." He finishes, escorting me back to Yoongi's room.

What does he mean i'll get it tomorrow?

Anyways, talking about yoongi, i haven't seen him all day except the kitchen incident.

"We're here, rest well y/n, you'll need it for tomorrow, trust me" he said, before muttering a goodnight and leaving.

I nod, not thinking too much about he said.

I walk over to the bed, lying down on it.

It didn't take me long to fall asleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------

I yawn, rubbing my eyes.

Damn, i haven't slept that good in a while.

I open my eyes, only for me to panic.

What the fuck where am i?

I was in an old white room, covered in tally marks.

The only thing that stood out was the four huge ass speakers in each corner of the room, an let's not forget about the cameras too.

"I see you woke up. Good morning y/n." A voice said through the speakers.

"Namjoon?" I say

"The one and only. Now you better listen and listen good. This is a life or death situation, darling. After that door are some people who are wanting to prove that they're worthy of being part of bangtan. You are one of them. When you open that door, there will be 25 men and women outside that door.

Only 10 weapons will be available though.

Ready?"

"WHAT!? NO-"

"Set." My heart was beating frantically, i was panicking.

"...go."

The door opened, revealing a huge room, doors opening for all 25 people. Small people. Short people. Tall people. And muscle built people.

I was one of the short people. Of course.

Music started to boom out of the speakers.

"Here's some music, to pump you all up. Don't forget that we're watching all of you." Namjoon said.

I gulp, watching everyone scatter around, throwing fists at eachother, running for the weapons that were hanging on the ceiling, the walls, the cells etc.

Come on y/n.

You're capable to do this.

You smile, feeling the adrenaline rush through you. You don't usually feel lik ethis, but when you do, you can't stop.

Time to kill.

I run towards the wall, looking at the selection of choice.

Knifes... Guns... Bats... Brass knuckles...

You name it, it's all here.

I decide to go with the metal bat, with nails glued onto it.

But it's way to high on the wall.

Fuck my shortness.

I was knocked out of my thoughts.

Literally.

A girl with black hair, who looked korean had punched me with a brass knuckle.

I taste the metallic blood, oozing out of my lip.

I spit out the blood caused by the cut in my cheek, then wiping my busted lip.

I charge at the girl, throwing a punch at her, leaving a good bruise on her cheek.

She comes back at me, but before she could hit me my reflexes kick in, i jump on her, before using her as a stool to grab the bat.

With the bat in my hands, i swing at the girl, hitting her on the head, before kicking her side, causing her to fall to the ground.

I look around me, theres only 5 people left.

Wow that went really fast.

They were fighting, so i decided to stay back for a bit until i get noticed.

They were throwing punches everywhere, blood everywhere.

I sigh, getting bored, pulling my bat up and walking towards them.

"What's a little girl like you doing here?" A man said, chuckling.

I roll my eyes.

"Oh sorry, i thought you were talking to one of your friends." I retort. Clearly pissing off the big guy.

He looks at his friends, signalling them to attack.

Two skinnier men walk up towards me, causing me to pull my bat over my shoulder.

"Awww playing like harley quinn? Too bad you don't have a joker." He chuckled.

That was such a bad joke.

I swing my bat at him, the nails digging into his side, making him scream in pain. I pull it out, hitting his head this time.

That definately punctured his brain.

I turn to the other man, who was completely terrified.

I punch his nose, breaking it completely.

"ARGHHH--- YOU BITCH!!!" He screamed.

That just added more fuel to the fire.

I kicked kneed his head, really hard. Causing the man to scream in agony, dropping to the floor. I raised my leg again, putting force onto his knee, making it pop out of it's socket.

"Awww you want me to help you? I am a specialist. The best doctor, actually." I coo, bending down and pulling at his bone, making him scream more.

I got up, only to be shot in my shoulder.

I scream, not being able to contain the pain, blood spewing out of my pright shoulder.

As i was getting ready ready to swing my bat at him, he screams in pain.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

What's up with him?

My eye widened as he fell to the floor, my brown eyes meeting dark chocolate ones.

"Eunji!?!?"

"Y/n!?!?"

She ran up to me hugging me.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?!? AND YOUR SHOULDER!!!!" She asked me

"What do you mean!?!?! Where the fuck did you go!?!?" I say.

"Long story short: bangtan. Now tell me why you're here " She said.

"Long story short: bangtan aswell." I say.

"What about your shoulder?" She asks

"I think i can cope, you doubting my instincts?" I say raising a brow

"Course not, you know what you're doing" she said

"Enough with the reunion. And start the fight, we don't have time for this shit!" Namjoon said through the speakers.

"What? I'm not going to kill her" me and eunji said at once.

"Hmmm... I guess we can sort something out for the both of you. Jimin, get in the next room."

What?

Me and eunji looked at eachother, as if telling eachother to go first.

Eunji surrenderes, making her way towards the door

But once she stepped in, she immediately stopped.

"I-is t-that...?" She squeaked.

I moved to the side to look at what she was looking, before my eyes widened.

"Y-yoongi?"

A/n

Ooooh what's going to happen?? Why did y/n say yoongi's name? You'll have to wait for the next chapter (; Total word count: 1575. See you in the next chapter ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 801 32
My breath hitched. I wasn't expecting this. How did this happen? "...i promised not to hurt you and to protect you but... i'm sorry i have to do thi...
237 19 7
Jungkook: can I put my trust on you? Y/n: *smiles* yes you may - - - - Jungkook: my biggest fault was to trust you. Y/n: and my biggest fault was t...
134K 4.8K 41
**COMPLETED** "Just tell me. Why did you try to steal the necklace?" I looked at him. "Oh! I tried stealing it because it was ugly, disgusting, and i...
2.4K 242 31
"You can't do this," Yoongi said through gritted teeth. His muscles were aching and he wished to smash the demon's face against the wall, but he coul...