Mine | Itona X Reader | Assas...

By FrostAndShadowWolf

Your name is (Y/N) (L/N), but for purposes to keep you hidden, you must be called Arrow Frost. The government... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 6

2K 31 15
By FrostAndShadowWolf

Hey guys! I've decided to make this book 14 chapters long, excluding the epilogue! It's short, yes, but so many plot twists 😏

XD Kidding guys. I HAVE to keep writing about my baebae.

So, ENJOY!!

~~~

Major Spoilers if you haven't gotten to Season 2 Episode 14-15!

||||||||||

It was finally that time towards the end of the year. Playing with the D-Class and above students was so much fun!

Itona and I just stared as Sugino let his head rest on the desk.

"What a play!" Nagisa chuckled. I could tell Karma was breaking.

"Who knew you could make that face?" Hazama said.

I tried to hold on my laughs, but ended up laughing out loud anyway. Itona glanced at me, then at Sugino. "Brave. If you're trying to get yourself a reputation as an idiot."

"Hey!" He groaned, turning his head at us. "Come on you two? Give it up already!"

Karma finally broke, "They aren't lying!"

Okuda Chile's before patting his shoulder, "It wasn't that bad. I actually thought it was pretty believable."

"WELL MAYBE I SHOULD JUST DROP BASEBALL AND PURSUE ACTING!!"

I tried not to laugh even harder, so I buried my face in Itona's shoulder. "So freaking funny!" I started wheezing.

The thought of the passed few months spring into my mind. Even I got sorta bummed out about the tentacles. I didn't hurt anyone much, so I got to keep them. Unlike Itona. But no one cares right now. I hardly remember Shiro's voice anymore. Neither of us did.

Koro-Sensei has his tentacles holding his head up as he leaned on his pedestal. "Ball players need to act. No need to choose either."

I smiled at him and laughed again. "Funny, but cute, Sugino."

Itona tensed up.

"Settle down, will you. Dang, I know I'm your girlfriend and all, b—"

"WAIT WHAT!?!??" The class started to freak out.

"Guys we've been— OHHHHH.........." I looked down. Being the same height as Itona... well, a tad bit smaller... I just sighed and remembered. "We've been dating for a week and they didn't know. Yeah......"

"OTP!!" The class shouted while Karma and Nakamura pulled out their phones.

Koro-Sensei started crying as he took a few photos of us.

"G-G-Guys? It's just us. What's wrong with you?" I put one of my hands in Itona's jacket pocket and pulled out a chocolate bar, taking a bite out of it.

Karma kept snapping pictures who he explained, "A damn revel and a goodie-two-shoes. What's not to— ACK!!"

"Call me that again and you're dead." I threatened while one of my tentacles wrapped around his wrist. I felt his pulse quicken and I laughed, retracting it. The dark aura that filled the room deceased as I started wheezing again at Karma. Itona just smiled.

"That's a new one," Nakamura caught it on photo. "Never seen you smile much."

"I don't really like to too much." He pat my head.

"Baka! That's mean... I'm not that short..." I pouted, crossing my arms.

"You are very short when you're shorter than me and you're even shorter than Nagisa." He stopped patting my head as I glared at him.

"You're mean."

"COUPLE'S FIRST FIGHT!!" Koro-Sensei cried again. "THE TROUBLES OF YOUNG TEENS!!"

I facepalmed myself. "You really are a Koro-Dad."

Nagisa left the room. I didn't acknowledge it.

"Anyone else have anything to say?"

"When did he ask you out?!"

"Where did he ask you out!"

"How many times did ya'll kiss?"

"How long did you like each other?!"

I backed away and into Itona's shoulder in frustration. "ONE AT A TIME!!"

"When did he ask you out?" Nakamura smirked.

"Uhhhh. Exactly a week ago from now."

Karma lied a hand on my shoulder. "Where did he ask you ou- OW!!"

Itona smacked Karma's arm and put an arm around me. "Don't touch her you pervert."

I smirked like him and he let out a hiss of frustration. "Damn."

"Shut up," I said as Koro-Sensei left the room.

"Hey, where did he ask you out?" Karma sat back now.

Itona stopped me from saying anything. "I asked her out at that amusement park just half an hour away from here. We got there pretty quickly because (Y/N) used her tentacles." He looked at his hand. "It's weird not having them."

I let out my new five tentacles, all pure white. "It's good though. I try not to use them ok much but it feels good when you get them out and about."

"WHATEVER!!" Nakamura yelled at us. "HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU KISS?!?!"

I blushed a dark shade and pulled a part of Itona's jacket over my face. "Uhh...."

Itona was blushing too and just kept patting my head. "Baka!" I groaned.

He looked at me, then at the class. He glanced at the window, "Three times..."

"WHAT!?!?" The class exploded.

"Yeah," I stoped huff my face after I cooled down. "Twice it was because I was in pain from the tentacles, and another time was when he asked me out. Wait, no, four times."

"What are you talking ab—"

I leaned in and kissed him. When I parted a second later, he seemed more confused than everybody.

That's when I heard a snap and immediately turned around to see Nakamura and Karma taking pictures.

"Damn idiots!" I was about to slap them both on the face when I heard a loud crash outside. The whole housing shook and I nearly fell off the desk we were sitting in when Maehara caught me and stood me up.

"What the hell was that?!" I yelled while running outside. Everyone was close behind, Itona catching up fast.

I turned the corner to see Koro-Sensei panting on the ground and Nagisa sliding to a stop next to our group. "Are you alright?!"

"What happened?" Isogai looked at him.

I stepped next to Nagisa. "What in the hell—"

Nagisa grabbed onto Isogai weakly and I grabbed onto his other side. Itona didn't seem to like that much. He clenched his fists and bit his lip.

"Clam down, Itona." Maehara grabbed his shoulder. "We can't do this. Not while—"

There was a large boom as the abandoned shed broke apart, wood splinters flying at us, seeming like in any direction.

Then we saw Kaede. Nagisa's eyes almost seemed to freeze. I grabbed onto his arm tighter and looked at him. "I may be younger and a little shorter, but I'm just going to say that it's fine."

"No you don't understand!" He whsipered to me. He seemed almost... scary. Distracted. "This is real. Those are the same tentacles as your own, and the only reason I say his is because we need to do something about it."

Kayano flew in the air and jumped away. I backed up and almost collapsed from the fall.

"She's Aguri's little sister?" Maehara asked.

"Wasn't That our homeroom teacher before Koro-Sensei?"

Itona shook his head. "It doesn't matter who she's related to. Even if it's your old homeroom teacher." He grabbed my wrist and I let go of Nagisa and backed away. "It's the fact that without anything to numb the pain, it would of been hellish."

"I should know..." I whsipered.

He held my hand and looked in the direction she left.

~~~

Everyone sat in the classroom, watching videos of Kayano allying in different parts of many movies. Turns out, she was actually famous until they put her on hold. It was like a different personality had overcome her.

I sat next to Nagisa as he watching on of the videos. "We'll figure something out." I used a tentacle to pat his head.

He smiled a little bit and put down his phone. "It's just... She was so close to me. Why though?"

"I don't know. And just to be honest, I think she did that pudding thing to contribute. We would of gotten suspicious if she didn't do anything."

Mimura looked at Koro-Sensei, "Why did she cal you a murderer? Is it because of your past?"

I gasped a bit and everyone looked at me.

"Do you know something we don't?" Isogai took a step towards me.

Itona glared at him and he backed off, but I shoved him behind me a little bit. "K-Koro-Sensei? You mind if I tell them just a little bit..."

There was a moment of silence. A long pure moment of tension between me, him, and everyone else in the class. Bitch Sensei over here entered with Karasuma and Sugino told them what was happening. Within a second, Karasuma was in front of me.

"You can't tell them."

"It's my decision." I shoved him roughly to the side.

Koro-Sensei looked at me and nodded lightly, "You may."

I sighed and looked at them. My heart beat through my chest as my tentacles started potruding from my neck. I touched one on Karasuma, two on Itona, and the others on Koro-Sensei.

"I..."

~~~

HA! I LOVE MY CLIFFHANGARS!! GET READY FOR A PLOT TWIST MY WOLFIES!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 876 35
You are Karasuma's daughter. The government had gave you an objective to assassinate korosensei before graduation. For your safety you changed your n...
280K 7.4K 58
You have powers and that's why you werent allowed to go to school. You finaly get the chance to, but you were placed in Class- E immediately. When yo...
210K 5.6K 33
(Y/n) and (Yf/n) Yuki are twin sisters who are also very talented Assassins. They were hired to take the a mission that had to do with the moon being...
197K 4.9K 12
Nagisa Shiota is now 25 years old. He is a teacher of failures by day and a deadly assassin by night. He can not only conceal his presence but also...