Chapter 9

"Is she alive?"

"Someone get some water!"

"Sugino, stop looking at that photo of Kaede and Nagisa nad get your ass over here!"

"Sorry."

"Doesn't matter! Grab water!"

"Is she alive?!"

"Yes she's alive. Stop worrying."

"I'm supposed to worry!"

~~~

"Itona?" I reached my hands out blindly. "I... I can't see anything. Where are we?"

I heard Nakamura's voice. "I told the boys to wait outside because Sugino was looking at stupid photos and Itona kept trying to shake you awake."

"That doesn't answer my question," I finally found a pair of hands. "Who's that?"

"It's me, Hayami," I heard her soft voice.

"Where are me? I mean, we?" I messed up and moved my hands away.

She chuckled a little bit. But it wasn't her who answered.

"At the school."

"Koro-Sensei!" I yelled out and immediately let out my hands. "Where are you!? Are you okay?! Answer me!"

"Calm down!" Nakamura pushed my hands down as a beating echoed in my head.

"I'm right here." I felt a tentacle touch my hand.

Letting out one of my own, I tried to touch everyone around me. Nakamura, Koro-Sensei, Okuda, Hayami, and a face I didn't recognize.

"Who's that?"

Wait. Who's face was the only one I haven't slapped with my tentacle or recognized touching them.

"Itona, you dumbass! I thought they told you to get back!" I smacked his head.

I heard panting come into the room. "Itona... Didn't let us... Hold him back."

"Karma?" I asked. I tried reaching out my nads again, but all I could recognize was Itona's.

"Hold on," I heard him say while I heard footsteps get closer. I held my hands away from Itona, giving him a squeeze from them before I moved. "Here."

I felt another pair of hands touch my fingertips. My mind swirled with thoughts. "Karma, where are we?"

"We're at the school," He replied.

The atmosphere tensed and I searched for Itona from where I first felt his hands. When I didn't feel them I leaned forward a little bit. When I still didn't feel them, I pulled in all but one tentacle and felt in that direction until I found his face. It was tense. I could feel his muscles underneath his skin beat wildly. His mental frequency was going crazy.

"Itona!" I yelled at him.

He jerked his face up. I could tell he was looking at me, even though I couldn't see him. I wrapped the tentacle around his chest and pulled him into me. I felt the edge of the bed and scooted over while hugging him, pushing my face into his arm. "Stop being so jealous."

There was a second of silence. "Just because I held Karma's hands, it doesn't mean anything. Plus, when you asked me out, I knew you were the one for me."

He seemed to relax, but I couldn't help but feel his pulse quicken through his jacket. I pulled by hands around him, pecking him on the cheek before blinking. My eyes adjusted and I was able to see Koro-Sensei crying.

"WHAT'S WITH YOU!!" We both shouted.

Nakamura smirked and showed us the photo, "OTP..."

I facepalmed him. "You... Are seriously one of the best and worst person in my life."

"Nurufufufufu!" He Walker our if the infirmary. "I'll tell the boys you're awake."

"No! Wai— And shit he's gone."

Then I heard the roar of feet as a crowd of boys entered the room. "(Y/N)!!!!" They all yelled at me.

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!" I slapped them with my tentacles. "I'm fine."

"Says the person who randomly collapsed," Isogai rolled his eyes.

I pouted, "Touché..."

He smiled and handed me a cup of water. "Here!"

I reached for it and started drinking it. Then I immediately spat it out. "The hell was that!"

Karma smirked. Isogai and Maehara held in a laugh. Itona started wheezing.

"Dude what the hell was that?" I spat out more of it.

Karma isn't pat my back. "Just some sedatives. The look on your face!" He started wheezing as well and fell onto the floor laughing.

"Baka."

Then I tried to fall asleep while their laughing died down.

~~~

There was a loud bang.

Then another.

Then another.

Then the sound of a wail.

I turned my head to see Itona lying on the ground, blood seeping out from underneath him.

~~~

"ITONA!"

There were two curious blue eyes looking at me. I noticed the hair in the everlasting light that seemed to shine cruelly in my face. I blinked a few times, panting.

"Settle down," Nagisa tried to hold me down.

"I won't settle down! Where's Itona!"

"He's at school, now settle down or else!" He glared at me and pressed his hands onto my chest.

"Let the hell—!"

There was a loud snap as Nagisa's hands clapped in my face. I felt my body freeze again. Like when Itona kissed me. But it was different. I couldn't feel anything at all. I felt like a deer in headlights. Even after he moved his hands away, I still stared at him. My breaths were ragged. "Nagisa, What the fuck was that?!" I held myself up using my left arm and tried to grab him with my right. I pulled on his collar and shoved him onto the bed. "What..."

"It was the clap stunner I was talking about, that I did with Takaoka." He tried to shimmy his way from my grasp. "C-Can you let go now?"

"No." I pulled him closer and tried to feel his pulse. "I won't. Just settle down right here."

He shifted uncomfortably, "You should really let go."

I grabbed him tighter and pulled him closer. "You just remind me of him. Please? Just for... Just for a little bit..."

Nagisa blushes a bit and again, tried backing away. I almost get heartbroken until he stopped a few minutes later. I looked up to see him sleeping against my wall, drool going down his lip.

I'll come for you, Itona. After all... I grasped Nagisa's shirt. You are my only one. Nagisa could never compare.