ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱ • ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ 【✓】

By Dippy08

❝Even after my hopes being torn apart, even after carrying a broken heart, even after all your faults... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (M)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (M)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 (Epilogue)

Chapter 6

14.7K 698 40
By Dippy08

Author's Perspective

Taehyung's eyes were stuck on the gate as he saw the ravenette go away with his friend. 

The blonde sighed and looked at the ground while holding the tray. He turned away and started to work again.

He went to the table where the ravenette and the redhead were sitting, he put the empty cups and the plates in the tray and took them to the sink.

He smiled to himself as he started to think about the day. It was quite weird.

~~~~~

"Aunt! I am leaving, kids must be waiting for me" the blonde said as he pulled out his apron and wore his coat before leaving.

"Okay dear, take care" the lady replied and Taehyung left for another job.

Yes, another job. He worked as an art teacher and he used to teach the two kids at their house on Fridays and Saturdays. 

The two little kids, one a twelve years old boy and another ten years old girl, were very smart kids in the eyes of their teacher, Kim Taehyung. 

He started to teach them since the last 8 months and the kids improved themselves very well in art.

~~~

"Good evening sir" the two greeted their teacher as he arrived in their large room. 

Their family was quite rich and the house was quite big. Their father and mother used to work overseas and they had to live with their grandparents.

"Good evening sunflowers" the blonde greeted and sat between the two kids with a wide smile.

"So, how was your day sunflowers?" Asked Taehyung.

"It was good, sir," the boy replied.

"Mine, too. Grandma sewed a new dress for my Barbie doll" the girl exclaimed cutely and the blonde couldn't resist to pinch her soft cheeks cutely.

Later they started to work together. Taehyung was teaching them basic line formations of a portrait sketch. The kids started with an oval shaped face with some lines drawn on top and bottom.

The kids were intelligent and catchy so it didn't take time and soon they were on making face parts and the result was impressive according to their teacher.

"Sir, look at mine" the girl yelled and kept her drawing in front of his teacher's eyes until she got some stars as a reward on it.

"And what about mine" the boy showed him and he got the stars too.

Soon the dusk arrived and the night began with Taehyung leaving for his home after saying bye to his little students who waved bye with the same energy to them.

~~~

The blonde arrived at his home and firstly he removed his coat and hung it on the hanger.

"Taehyungssi the dinner is ready" his aunt said and he nodded as he joined the others on the table.

The family was small consisting of him, his aunt and his cousin Jisung who was 5 years old.

"Hey Sungie, come here" the blonde exclaimed with open arms and then he patted his lap to give Jisung the sign to come and sit on his lap.

"Hyungie..." The little boy ran to hug him. The elder opened up his arms for him and carried him in his arms. 

"TaeTae Hyungie! I made dwagon" 

"It's dragon baby"

"No, it's dwagon" the little whine left the elder chuckling.

"Ok ok dwagon, it's cute the same as you" Taehyung complimented the little boy and in return he smooched his cheeks with his little fragile lips. Taehyung showered him with kisses too. Then they started to giggle.

"Here you go, I made kimchi rice for you" the lady said and both of the boys on the table started to clap with happiness because they loved it.

Taehyung's perspective

The dinner was delicious as always because it's made by my aunt. 

After my dinner I went to my room after giving some night pecks to my little dwagon, Jisung. 

Ahh! I wonder how my life would be without these two. They are my whole world after my parents....

I shook my head to come out of the thoughts because they are painful. I sat on my desk and pulled out my diary to write about the day.

_______________________

Dear diary, 

The weather was cheerful and clear and the dusk arrived soon as it is the beautiful time of autumn.

The day was a little different and yet a little busy too because I went to teach my little sunflowers.

I saw the same boy today that I met on the sideway. Today he came to my bakery as a customer and my heart was beating fastly all the time whenever he was in front of me. I wish I could see him again.

By the way his name is Jeon Jungkook. I can't even express the feeling when he asked my name and I was very nervous while answering but still it was the only thing that made my day. 

I wonder what he would be doing now....

__________________________

I closed my diary and looked out of the window to see the beautiful moon in the black night surrounded by little twinkling stars.

It was soothing and relaxing. 

I opened up the glass window and then the cool breezes started to touch my face and I loved the feeling.

I closed my eyes and the first thing I saw was him. 

I opened up my eyes again a little surprised. Gosh! What was happening to me? Why was the picture of that boy coming into my mind?

I didn't know what that was all about. 

Then I felt something jumping in my stomach when I was thinking about him. Like there were little butterflies in my stomach that wanted to fly freely. 

I felt a little weird and I touched my cheeks because they were heated up.

I just thought about him and that all happened. What if he would be in front of me that time? 

Oh my my my! 

I shut the window and laid on my bed and slightly closed my eyes.

His face was all that was coming into my mind and the stare he gave me all the time was truly killing. I was flustered all the time.

I don't know why I couldn't stop thinking about him.

Maybe I fell for him.

****

Hope you like it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.8K 42
Kim taehyung - an university topper student, struggling in his daily life to get job but he applied in Jeon corp but as a maid, which leads to meet h...
189K 9.3K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
131K 5K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
3.8K 305 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...