BEAUTIFUL. W1

Por _butterflyhearts

In which a girl has eleven mates. Wanna One Fan Fiction. VAMPIRE AU. Mais

prologue
one. beautiful
two. mates
three. babe
four. energetic
five. promise
six. try
seven. kiss
eight. cuddle
nine. baby girl
ten. dance class
eleven. breaking
twelve. open up
thirteen. lullaby
fourteen. darling
fifteen. what
sixteen. prove it
seventeen. euphoria
eighteen. rose
nineteen. pretty u
twenty. short girl appreciation
twenty one. lonely
twenty two. boyfriend's voice
twenty three. short hair
twenty four. for you
twenty five. lie detector
twenty seven. the truth untold
twenty eight. rewrite the stars
epilogue part 1

twenty six. my darling

2K 92 54
Por _butterflyhearts

ari just finished her daily morning routine aka shower, skincare, ootd on point, and styled her hair, wavy style.

she went out of her chambers and went to the sleep over purposes room which she assumed everyone were at and she was kinda right.

daehwi was in his mini room composing music and guanlin was in his mini room resting while blasting some tunes. minhyun was cleaning the center of the room while jisung was eating ramyeon at the food zone along with jinyoung. woojin, jihoon, jaehwan and seongwoo were playing around with the nerf guns they got in the activity zone. sungwoon was sitting by the huge LED tv and MacBook she assumed he was looking for a movie to watch.

everyone was there except that one vampire prince.

crowned prince daniel.

"bae you're here!", jinyoung called out their mate making all the other nine turned their attention towards ari whom innocently waved.

"hey hun.", minhyun greeted her with a kiss on the forehead.

"jagi!", jaehwan hugged her.

"babe/baby", woojin and jihoon winked at her as they held their nerf guns.

"baby love!", sungwoon blew her a kiss.

"baobei!", guanlin called her although he didn't step out of his mini room.

"hey princess~", daehwi called out in English.

"good morning sweetheart.", jisung who finished his meal went the girl to give her a kiss on her head.

"hey love~", seongwoo wrapped an arm around her waist and nuzzled his forehead with hers.

ari loved the nicknames they gave her although she was wondering why they gave her different pet names each.

"where's daniel?", she questioned as seongwoo just smirked.

"that's for us to know,", seongwoo answered.

"and for you to find out.", minhyun continued as the rest just smirked at her.

she rose an eyebrow before shrugging nonchalantly. she went to greet her other mates and went to daniel's mini room.

one of her favourite things about daniel's mini room was his two cats. rooney and peter.

"rooney-yahh~ peter-yahh~", ari silently giggled when the two cats responded to her call, meowing as they nuzzled to her legs.

"where is your owner huh?", she absentmindedly asked the two felines which she assumed they understood because they meowed in response.

"you don't know? well that's a shame.", she stroked rooney's head but she grinned, "thanks anyway."

she lied down on the floor mattress and let the cats crawled on her tummy and chest. she kept playing with the cats until she got a bit bored.

she kissed the cats and went out of daniel's mini room finding most of the boys in their own mini rooms with only jihoon at the food zone.

the sounds of the rain attracted her making her go to the nearest window. one of the things she missed about her childhood was that her daddy, taehyung would always try to sneak her out to play in the rain with him. although they always got caught in the end by her mother but that never stopped them.

"you look mesmerized darling.", she was startled at the sudden voice that came beside her.

"daniel!", ari wrapped her arms around him which made him chuckle in amusement.

ari just misses him out of all because he was always busy as he was the crowned prince. in addition to all of that, she was also busy with her exams.

he wrapped one arm around her figure while the other held her chin up so she could meet his red crimson orbs. he had this loving gaze as he studied his mate's face.

he leaned in to whisper in her ear, "wanna play in the rain?"

her frozen blue eyes literally sparkled when he said that and asked, "can we?"

he nodded and held one finger against his lips indicating for both of them to tone down. in a blink of an eye, she was no longer in the palace.

--

when she opened her eyes, they were outside. under a huge tree.

"so what are you waiting for darling? let's play!", with that daniel pulled her with him to get drenched in the rain.

they ran around with their hand intertwined. daniel had the guts to carry her even, twirling her up in the air. they danced on the wet grass barefooted as they laughed all along. like it was just them against the world.

a few minutes, they were under that huge tree again. daniel revealed a ladder which leads them to a tree house right above them.

ari climbed first as daniel followed behind. when they got into the tree house, they sat by the opening door frame, watching the downpour ahead of them as silence surrounded them.

daniel who suddenly poofed away for a while came back in a blink had two blankets for them to warm themselves after their cold 'shower'.

"don't be surprised.", he warned, confusing ari which was answered by her being placed suddenly on his lap with her back facing him.

he wrapped one blanket around ari them wrapped the other bigger one around both of them. he rested both of his arms securely around her waist and put his chin on her shoulder.

daniel was treating her more special than usual. the usual was special but this was extra special. and sweet if i may add.

he pulled the collar of her sweater down a bit to expose her clear unmarked shoulder and neck. he would love to taint that empty clean skin with his marks.

"i miss you darling. so much.", daniel muttered as he planted kisses on her shoulder.

the grip on her waist tighten as daniel started to give open mouth kisses trailing from her shoulder to her neck.

"i miss you too daniel.", ari let out a whimper when daniel bit the skin of her neck lightly as he chuckled, finding that little whimper cute.

he nuzzled his face into her neck, taking in her alluring scent.

"can i?", he asked lowly as he attacked her neck with kisses.

not trying to give any sound, she nodded before turning her head a bit to pull him into a kiss on the lips.

daniel responded almost immediately to the kiss as now he turned her whole body around so she could face him.

a small growl came from him as she lightly bit his lower lip playfully as she smirked a bit, teasing the vampire prince to the max.

in a second, they were not in the tree house anymore but back at palace. in daniel's chambers.

"darling say you love me.", daniel cooed in her ears as he settled her on his lap once again.

he leaned his back on his throne with a cocky smirk plastered on his handsome face. he had both of his hands on the sides of ari's hips as the girl let out a small whimper when he gripped on them.

"i love you your highness.", she leaned in, letting her forehead touch his as she also had a playful smirk laced on her beautiful features.

daniel connected their lips again, filling the kiss with nothing but passion and love.

he pulled away slightly and whispered, "i love you more."

--

that night, both of them cuddled up on daniel's bed as the girl was already fast asleep in his arms.

"i know you can't hear me but i have to say this.", daniel whispered as he caressed his mate's cheek.

"i really love you as much as my other brothers do. I'll do anything for you. and i promise I'll fight whoever is trying to take you away from us. from me.", he continued as now he stroked her hair.

he planted a teeny kiss on the back of her hand, "whatever it is, you're not going to leave. you don't need to. not in my watch. we're in this together my darling."

he hugged her possessively as he placed an accessory on her neck before sinking his fangs into the skin.

ari surprisingly didn't woke up but she did moaned in her sleep.

daniel pulled out his fangs and licked the spot where he bit her before peppering kisses on and around it.

"my darling.", he possessively growled.

--

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

57.1K 1.8K 19
࿐ * ੈ♡˳ a compilation of fictional love stories . . . 2017-2018 | completed © LUHOIS
22.5K 814 29
dreams turned into a reality. ; kokonutjam, 2018
205K 6K 26
In which a depressed Jungkook meets 6 deadly vampires who just wanted to play... but had to kidnap him of course.
33.8K 1.1K 28
she loved her boyfriend alot , till she found out his affair and broke her heart. she turned cold and didn't believe in love anymore , till her one a...