Attention » [H.S]

By _Liamssmile

"Oh your Jacket." I say a bit louder as he now leans on his car. I move to take it off, however before I coul... More

Introduction
Casting
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48 (Epilogue)
THE RUNAWAY PRINCE

Part 27

5.5K 164 52
By _Liamssmile

Shawn's POV

The whole Dinner Bella seemed off, like something was wrong, and obviously I wasn't sure of it, but it was definitely confirmed when she did not touch her food, which is unusual for her, because she loves her food.

Knowing Bella, she would want to be alone for a bit, so I'd check on her as soon as I got back.

After driving for a bit, I pulled up outside the pub, hopping out once I had parked. I walked in, looking around for Harry, until I spotted him sitting by the bar, with his head handing down towards his drink between his hands.

"Just a Coke please, thanks." I said, shooting a smile at the bartender, while she bats her eyelashes and nods in response before walking off to get my drink.

"And Two more shots." Harry calls after her, getting a nod in return.

"Styles, what's up man." I say patting his shoulder. He lifts his head, running a hand through his hair before turning to me shrugging.

"Does this have anything to do with Bella?" I ask and once again he just nods.

Before I could pry more, the bartender came back with our drinks, placing them in front of us, walking off, but not before sending a wink in our direction causing me to chuckle.

I turn my focus back to Harry to see him downing one of his shots before placing it down on to the table.

"Wanna explain, because she was upset as well, she didn't even touch her food at dinner."

"What does she have to be upset about? She ended things with me."

"What do you mean?" I asked again.

"She played me. She doesn't actually like me." He says, downing his shot before slamming it on the counter in front of him, signaling he wanted a refill.

"Okay, Styles I'm trying to understand, but I'm gonna need you to explain some more."

"I really like her Shawn." He says to me, and one thing I did know, was that, that was true. I nodded at him, waiting for him to continue.

"She told me she was just playing with me, and that she never liked me in the first place." He says, rubbing his hand over his face.

"Styles mate, that doesn't sound like something that she'd do."

He takes out his phone and places it in front of me on the counter, before downing another shot.

I look down at the phone to see the chat between him and Bella was open. I knew I wouldn't be respecting Bella's privacy by reading this, but I also knew that I had to find out what was wrong.

* Message from -H *
- I'll see you later love, can't wait.

* Message from Baby  ;) *
- I'm over it

* Message from -H *
- Our plans?

* Message from Baby  ;) *
- Oh don't be ridiculous, this was all for show.

* Message from -H *
- What do you mean, what is?

* Message from Baby ;) *
- I don't actually like you, I just used you. I needed to be seen in the school for once and you're popular.

* Message from -H *
- I don't understand

* Message from Baby ;) *
- Oh poor thing, you didn't actually think I liked you, did you?

* Message from -H *
- I did. I never had any thoughts otherwise.

* Message from Baby ;) *
- And now? 

* Message from -H *
- Just leave me alone

* Message from Baby ;) *
- Why ?

* Message from -H *
- I don't exactly want to speak to you

* Message from Baby ;) *
- Wait a second

* Message from -H *
-No, just stop already, you've done enough.

* Message from Baby ;) *
-I've done nothing?

* Message from -H *
- Oh please, so you're going to tell me that none of this has to do with you.

* Message from Baby ;) *
- It doesn't? I have no clue what you're even going on about Harry.

* Message from -H *
- Pathetic

* Message from Baby ;) *
- Did you just call me pathetic

* Message from -H *
- I called this whole conversation pathetic

* Message from Baby ;) *
-Please can we just talk?

* Message from -H *
- I don't want to speak to you

* Message from Baby ;) *
- I don't get it.
  Read

"This doesn't seem like her. She hates the attention, why would she go through all this just to get more attention from people?" I ask, receiving a shrug from him, as he continues to drink.

"Okay that's most definitely enough." I say before snatching the shot away from him and placing it on the other side of me. "How many shots have you had Styles?"

"Umm, 4 maybe 5 or was it 8."

"You're going to have such a hangover in the morning." I say chuckling, shaking my head at him.

I look back down at the phone, still confused as to why she would do this.

"Wasn't she at dancing today?" I ask, scrolling back up.

"Yeah she was, we were speaking just before her class. I was going to come over after, but then this happened and now I'm here."

"Styles, her class started four? These messages were sent at around 4:50, except this one, which was sent when she was obviously home. So I might be wrong, but I don't think these messages are from her?"

He takes the phone from me, scrolling up and down before running a hand over his face frustratedly.

"Shit. You're right man." He says tugging at his hair. "How could I be so stupid. I was so rude to her, can you please take me to her?" He asks, I nod paying for the both of us before helping him out to my car.

"How did you even get here?" I asked him once we were sitting in the car.

"I took an Uber." He shrugs, causing me to nod.

"Do you know who sent those messages?" I ask him, as I pull out onto the main road.

"Not exactly, but probably Chloe. I can only assume this is Chloe's doing."

After driving for about five minuets of silence, I thought Harry may have fallen asleep until I heard him pipe up.

"Can we please stop at the convenient shop on the corner, for two seconds?" He asks.

I pull over outside the shop waiting for Harry to come back. I opened my phone, checking the time noticing that it's about 11:30, my eyes widen not knowing where the time went.

I hear the back door opening, turning to look why Harry was now in the back, only to be faced with a giant teddy bears face.

He closes the back door before hopping back in the front. I look over at him, with my brows pulled together before he speaks.

"It's for your sister, can we make one more stop." He asks and knowing it's for my sister, I nod before pulling off again.

We drove past McDonalds because Harry wanted to pick up food and a milkshake, obviously remembering that she didn't eat earlier.

Once we got home, we both got out the car and walked inside. I headed into the kitchen while I let Harry go upstairs alone, with the bear and food in his hands.

Arabella's POV

I feel my bed slightly tip, rubbing my face before allowing my eyes to slowly flutter open. 

Once my vision clears, my brows not in confusion and my head tilts slightly to the side.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize that those messages weren't from you and I assumed they were, it just really upset me because I really like you and I didn't think to talk to you about it. I also didn't realize those came through when you said you were in class and- ." He says slightly slurred, but I cut him off as I move to jump onto him with a hug.

"It's okay Haz." I say as I'm now lying on top of him as he lies under me.

"It's not okay, I should have trusted you and spoke to you an-" He says again before I cut him off.

"Haz it's fine." I say kissing him softly.

"I got you something, because I'm really sorry, and I didn't mean to upset you. I never want to upset you baby." He says, causing me to lift my eyebrow at him as he rolls me over and walks out the room.

I sit up to see him come in with a giant teddy bear wrapped around him and a McDonalds meal in hand. I couldn't help but grab my phone and snap a photo of him and save it before he walks over to me.

"I know you didn't eat dinner and I hate to know that it was because of me." He says handing the food over, placing the milkshake beside me on the table before lying down on the teddy bear.

I thank him before slowly eating the food he brought me, sharing with him as well. Once I was done, I walk to throw away the empty packet before rejoining him on the bed.

"I'm sorry baby." He says slurring his words again as I lie down next to him.

"Are you drunk?" I ask him, knowing that I can smell the alcohol off him.

"I may have gotten carried away  because I was upset." He says shrugging.

"You're drunk because of me." I sigh, looking at his face. "I'll look after you in the morning, don't worry."

"How about, we go brush our teeth, and then we can go to bed?" I handed him an extra toothbrush before grabbing my own.

Once he was done, he thanked me, before going to the room to make himself comfortable. I washed my face after brushing my teeth before going to join Harry in my room.

He had fallen asleep on the couch in my room with the teddy between his arms.

Not wanting to, I gently shake him to get him to wake up so that I could get him into the bed instead.

"Come to bed baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 153 5
"I know we're sloshed but, I've been thinking," he started carefully. She giggled at his words, but didn't stop him, so he continued. "About what you...
51.5K 1.1K 10
"You've worn makeup plenty," you said. "Haven't they ever taken it off you before?" "Not like this," he murmured. Your wrists tickled his nose and he...
24.2K 898 42
Bailey is the new student of Northwood High in Los Angeles. As a new student and an Asian, Bailey got a hard time to fit in, but thanks to her new fr...
283K 5.7K 44
[COMPLETED] Nothing is louder than the silence between two lovers that aren't lovers anymore. *** Why am I running away from him ? He's the on...