How did I fall for Nico Di An...

By xXannabethXx

Leah is an average girl living in New York with a tough life. She watched her mom, dad, and sister die in fro... More

Prologue [EDITED]
Chapter 1: funnel cakes, Stalkers, and a Cyclops? EDITED
Chapter 2 Ex-boyfriend's back and the old-hag poisoned me
Chapter 3 First day of school and I made a friend
Chapter 4: Memories and agonizing headaches! Hoo-rah.
Chapter 6: Sirens and Nico's Unexpected Visitor?
Chapter 7: New demi-god and who's related to who?
Chapter 8: Zack's POV
Chap. 9: Ex-boyfriend's a demi-god & Why the hell does that girl look like me!?
Chapter 10: Who's back and how did I get those tattoos?
*very important please read*
Chapter 11: How many vistitors are there?!
Chapter 12: Old hag beat me and oh I got wings. WHAT!?
Chapter 13: Clarisse's vow and Lucy is pissed
Chapter 14: The hag is a what? Oh and I see my past
Chapter 15: Interruptions and feelings and secrets unravel?
Chapter 16: Gears turn, blushing day and feelings are finally shown! <3
Chapter 17: Nico's feelings and Hades flashback of Maria
Chapter 18 & 19: The truth is out
Chapter 20: Tension in the air and what is Evianna planing?
Chapter 21: Shocking facts or prophecy?
Chapter 22: What is wrong with Evianna?
Chapter 23: The first of three: A Sabor Horffin
Chapter 24: The second of three: The Sekhem
Chapter 25: The Last of Three
Chapter 26: What!? Why am I five again?!
Chapter 27: The final Battle and Epilogue
ATTENTION! SEQUAL INFO!!!

Chapter 5: Lucy's Life in Hades

16.2K 307 164
By xXannabethXx

Here's the next chapter!! XD It's mainly Lucy's POV, please comment and vote but mainly comment please!!! XD

Chapter 5

Lucy's Life in Hades

Lucy's POV

I watched as the gods and goddesses argued. *a/n: sorry but the best way for this, is script mode :( *

Zeus: We need to find her now!

Hera: Zeus you know she could be anywhere.

Poseidon: Zeus is right if we don't find her who knows what would happen if Hades did?

Artemis: So if we find her we're just going to kill her? She is a maiden and has done nothing wrong!

Apollo: I agree with sis, there's no way we should kill her because she powerful them all of us.

Athena: Father Maybe we should think this through a little more, she's here for a reason.

Aphrodite: Why can't we just make her immortal?

Hermes: because she would be practically indestructible!

Aphrodite: well then.

Ares: I say we just let it be and try to pin point her exact location.

Athena: it's not as easy as it sounds.

Ares: Well then explain.

Athena: she was left here by an angel from heaven.

Aphrodite: there's a heaven?

Athena: yes. Heaven is like a layer. It is the top of us all, it is made by one god and he created all of us.

Ares: that makes no sense.

Athena: Neither does your brain capacity.

Ares: Hey!

Zeus: Enough!

*silence*

Zeus: the important thing is we need to find her.

Poseidon: how are you supposed to describe an angle that was all of our blood, except for hades, and mortal's blood?

Athena: we let time unfold

Apollo: why can't we just ask the oracle?'

Artemis: we created the oracle and made it so she only tells demi-gods the prophesies when its time.

Zeus: for now, we wait.

*out of script mode*

The gods and goddesses sat down on their thrown. I got up and left. Uncle won't be pleased with this. I grimaced as I got in the elevator and went to tell him the news. The god's don't know that the angel they're looking for was born from a fallen angel, so she is half and half. Her abilities should be coming in soon. I can't let anyone find her. That's why I'm here, to keep her safe, but that can only last for so long.

Nico's POV

I woke up and noticed Leah was gone. I got up and walked out of the infirmary to the main cabins.

I saw her admiring my cabin and I smiled. She looked at me and smiled at me. Her raven black hair flowed just above her waist, her tan skin that could be compared to caramel and her eyes- Wait! What the hell am I thinking about?

I shook the thought as I walked up to her.

'This is such a cool cabin.' She said smiling at me.

'Why thank you. I worked hard on making the cabin how I wanted.' Her eyes went wide when I told her that.

'So you're the son of Hades.' she stated. I watched her expression to see if she was disgusted, scared, or showed hatred.

'Yup' I said popping the 'p'. She looked at me and smiled.

'It must be hard' she said looking at my building closely.

'What?' I asked shocked.

'Being the son of Hades can't always be easy, can it?'

'No, not all the time.' I admitted. She walked towards me and smiled.

She walked past me and I watched as she walked back towards the direction of the infirmary.

Lucy's POV

I walked down to Hades' realm. I walked up to a dock and the ferryman came.

'Hey Lucy.' He said to me and I smiled.

'Hey Charon' I said boarding the ferry. Charon is the ferryman for the underworld and knows me pretty well from me constantly traveling.

I sat down in a seat and looked at the Akheron River, river of pain. Lampades started dancing in the water. They're underworld nymphs, with their whole blue eyes, sickening pale skin and bright blue hair, most people would find them scary but I find them beautiful.

One came close to me and I looked at her and smile.

'Hi, Orphne' I said to her and she smiled. She nodded her head once and dove down into the river. I finally reached my destination. I walked off the boat and said thanks to Charon.

I walked up to the gates of Hades and it opened slowly. I walked in and was tackled by Cerberus. I started laughing as all three heads started licking my face.

'Cerberus down.' Said Persephone smiling at me.

'Hi Lucy!' she said smiling at me opening her arms. I walked into her arms and gave her a hug.

'Hey aunty did you just get back?' I asked her walking with her to Hades' castle like home.

'Yes I did and someone came to see you.' She said smiling and I saw who she was talking about.

'Demeter!' I yelled giving Persephone's mother a hug and she hugged me back. Persephone is gone for six months each year to spend time with her mom and then comes back. Demeter usually stays here for a little bit though.

'Look at you! Did your hair get longer?' she asked me as we entered the castle.

'Only an inch' I said laughing. I love it when Demeter and aunty are here. It feels more calming when they're here.

'Lucy your back!' said the tan girl with black hair, dark brown eyes and who treats me like a sister.

'Hey Bianca!' I said hugging her. I let go and ran to the throne room but stopped when I heard voices.

'Well do you know where the angels are or not?' said uncle sounding mad.

'We cannot say' said one of the three fates.

'She will show when needed.' Said fate number 2.

'You must be patient.' Said fate three.

'Well at least answer this, will I ever find her?' Uncle asked sounding upset.

'We cannot say.' Said the fates together.

'Then leave! You are no use to me!' he yelled. I winced back on impulse. I calmed myself ran into his view.

'Uncle I'm back!' I yelled and he smiled.

'I see that so tell me what happened at the meeting.' He said and I told him about the meeting.

'Well I see you've had a long day. Go to your room and change and we'll have dinner.' He said and I nodded my head and ran to my room.

I opened my room and evaluated it. I have all hot pink walls with a black ceiling, my bed is hot pink and the carpet is black. Kinda plain, well that's cause plane is not always a bad thing.

I found a black rose on my bed and a letter. I opened the letter.

Dear Lucy,

If you're reading this you're obviously back from your trip.

I wish I could be hugging you hello but this week I have to spend time with my mother. She has complained to me how we don't spend enough time together so I am forced on a 'family vacation' with her. Please forgive me but I will see you soon.

From yours truly, Trey.

I smiled at the letter and put it down. You can say Trey is a friend that I made here. (;

He always told me his mom wanted to visit New York. His mother is Nyx and is the primeval goddess of night.

I quickly changed into a red dress and went to go eat with everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670K 8.4K 24
Percy Jackson has been betrayed. After his new half brother frames him for everything at camp, he was shunned by the other campers, even Chiron. His...
5.7K 411 69
Cory, a cursed demigod fights his way through the many changing worlds, to find his family's killer or so it started. He is joined by mutiple demigod...
176K 8.1K 45
Lily is the only person in Golden City who has no guardian angel, thus cannot be protected from any accidental harm. As a result, no one wants to be...
1.4K 29 7
~Short Story~ When Annabeth was five years old, she knew she was different. Her father married a woman that wasn't her mother and had twin sons, and...