Saiyyan - Adiya FF

By JCluvs_srk

This is a story of two families rooted in deep friendship...the Hoodas and the Siddiquis. Its about Zoya Sidd... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
IMPORTANT NOTE - Harassment
IMPORTANT NOTE/STORY TEASER

Chapter 26

5.7K 282 10
By JCluvs_srk

Siddiqui Mansion was in utter chaos. Tonight was Arjun and Noor's engagement party and the whole house was in a roar trying to complete all preparations.

Arjun walked down the hallway carrying trays filled with sweets. As soon as he entered the ballroom, someone called out his name.

"Arjun!" Arjun turned to see Zoya approaching him. "Arjun aap humara ek kaam karenge?"

"Haan haan babhi...hukum kijiye" Arjun replied, placing the tray of sweets at a nearby table.

Smiling at the new endearment, Zoya instructed Arjun to check on the floral arrangements at the main staircase.

"Please go check on it Arjun. I would do it myself but Noor has to start getting ready soon." Zoya said as she exited the ballroom.

As instructed, Arjun went to the main staircase to see the flowers still sitting in their baskets. Arjun looked around and spotted one of the decorators.

"Oh bhaisaab! Aap kya phool guests aane ke badh lagayenge?" Arjun asked.

"Sorry Sir, we'll get to it right away." The decorator said and yelled at a few helpers to start working on the floral arrangements.

In the meantime, Aditya helped the DJ set up his equipment. The music selection was all set and ready to go.

"Adi beta!" Aditya turned as someone called his name and saw Roshnaq approach him. "Haan Roshnaq maa?" he asked.

"Beta, can you please put this in Zoya's room? She wanted to wear this tonight" Roshnaq said, handing Aditya a jewelry box. Following orders, Aditya made his way to Zoya's childhood room. Completely at home, Aditya entered Zoya's room without knocking...as usual.

Zoya jumped in surprise as Aditya walked in. "Aditya! Why don't you ever knock?" Zoya scolded, this argument between them never ending.

Aditya placed the jewelry boxes on Zoya's bed and gave her an 'are you kidding me look?' "Arre...I'm your husband now...ab kya knock karna?" Aditya replied and sat on Zoya's bed getting comfortable.

Zoya opened her mouth to reply back, but didn't have a comeback. Aditya did have a point. Shrugging, Zoya turned to her closet and looked at the hanging outfits. Confused at which outfit she should wear, Zoya pulled out a pretty green colored lehenga and a stunning mauve colored lace sheer sari.

"Aditya, tell me which one I should wear tonight." Zoya said, holding both outfits up for Aditya to see.

Aditya looked at the two outfits and then looked at Zoya. "Does it really matter? It's not your engagement." Aditya reasoned.

"No...but I still have to look presentable. I'm the bride's older sister after all." Zoya replied, in a matter of fact tone.

Aditya looked into Zoya's eyes, his voice turning low, "No matter what you wear..." he began. Zoya felt her breath catch, anticipating Aditya's next words. "...you will still..." he murmured, his voice turning seductive, "...look fat." Aditya finished, and started laughing.

Zoya's jaw dropped and she tossed her clothes and lunged at Aditya. "Aditya! I'm going to kill you!" Zoya yelled, jumping on the bed and hitting Aditya. He dodged her attacks and continued to laugh. Knowing full well that Aditya was not serious, Zoya laughed as well as they fought. At one point, Zoya started tickling Aditya, getting her revenge when she discovered he was extremely ticklish on his stomach.

"Zoya!" Aditya yelped in between laughs. Zoya continued to dig her nails into his stomach, grinning.

Aditya was able to grab one of Zoya's hands, but Zoya laughed and continued to tickle him with her free hand. Aditya shifted and was able to grab Zoya's free hand and pin her under him. Both were still laughing, the moment so childish. As their laughter died down, their closeness became obvious.

Aditya looked down at Zoya and suddenly, they both became very aware of the position they were in. Zoya pinned to the bed with her hands trapped over her head, and Aditya's body pressing down on her. The air around them turned hot. Aditya didn't think twice...he lowered his head and captured Zoya's lips in a heated kiss. Zoya kissed back without hesitation. Just as Aditya was about to take the kiss a little deeper, a knock on the door interrupted their moment.

Aditya rolled off Zoya and cursed under his breath. Zoya jumped off the bed, straightened her clothes and opened the door. Aditya sat up in bed, irritated at the interruption. Pooja stood on the other side.

"Zoya what's taking you so long!? Noor has to start getting ready." Pooja grabbed Zoya's hand and started pulling her out the door. Zoya glance back at Aditya, who was now sitting up on her bed, scowling. Zoya gave him an apologetic look and let Pooja drag her towards Noor's bedroom. But as Zoya walked down the hallway, she bit the inside of her cheek to keep from smiling. Aditya's scowling face at being interrupted was too freaking adorable. Zoya couldn't help it and a giggle escaped.

"What's so funny?" Pooja asked.

"Nothing." Zoya simply replied as the girls entered Noor's room.

********************************************************

Zoya placed the mang tikka on Noor's head and completed her look.

"Wow Noor, you look stunning!" Pooja gushed as she fixed Noor's dupatta. "Arjun is going to be floored." Zoya added, causing her baby sister to giggle in response.

Zoya grinned back. Noor looked at her older sister, her smile wide and her eyes sparkling."You look good too appi...happier..." Noor said, observing Zoya's face. She didn't have the dark circles under her eyes anymore...from the restless nights. She smiled more...and those smiles reached her sparkling eyes. It was true...Zoya no longer looked like she harbored a broken heart.

Zoya smiled down at her younger sister. "I feel better...being married to Aditya...it's not as terrible as I thought it would be." Zoya replied honestly, the smile staying on her lips as she got a faraway look on her face. It was clear that she was thinking about the man in question.

Noor and Pooja shared a look. "Are you in love with him?" Pooja asked frankly.

"Oh gosh no!" Zoya responded, eyes widening, shocked at the question.

"I don't think I can fall in love again...not like last time anyway..." Zoya continued, missing the look that Pooja and Noor shared again. "It's...too painful..." Zoya replied honestly. "What I have with Aditya now is good...there is friendship, support...understanding...and attraction too. But I don't think I can fall in love again." She concluded.

Noor placed a comforting hand on Zoya's arm, "Appi...what you have with Aditya bhaiya...can maybe become better than what you had with Yash. Don't let fear stop you...and just trust your heart." Noor advised.

"I agree with Noor." Pooja added. Seeing that the heavy atmosphere needed some cheering up, Pooja gave a naughty smile, "Sooo...attraction huh? Did you guys sleep together yet?" Pooja asked bluntly.

"WHAT NO!" Zoya gasped at the intrusive question and Noor laughed. "What!?" Pooja replied, "I mean...we are your best friends...who else are you going to share the scandalous details with?" She pushed; grinning at Zoya's flushed face.

"I did NOT sleep with Aditya!" Zoya replied, her face burning up in embarrassment. Pooja and Noor simply stared at Zoya and Zoya glared back, which didn't affect the former two girls at all.

Zoya sighed and muttered, "We just kissed..."

Noor and Pooja squealed and showered Zoya with questions. 'What? Where? How? Is he good? Does he have moves? Was it soft? Was it hot?'

"STOP!" Zoya yelled, trying to stop the bombardment of questions. "We don't have time for this! Guests will be arriving soon and I still need to get ready." With that said, Zoya made her way out the room, ignoring Pooja and Noor's protests.

Pooja and Noor watched the door close behind Zoya. "100 bucks says that Zoya falls in love with Aditya by the end of three months." Pooja said with a straight face.

"Hmmm..." Noor considered the bet, "Aditya bhaiya is no ordinary guy...I say 2 months." Noor replied, and the girls shook on it.

*****************************************************

Zoya entered her bedroom and the first thing she noticed was the mauve lace and sheer sari she took out earlier. It was neatly folded on her bed with a note on it. The green lehenga from earlier was nowhere in sight. Zoya picked up the note and read.

"Jo bhi pehno gi...khoobsurat lago gi. Lekin sari mein tum qaatil lagti ho."

There was no signature on the note, but Zoya didn't need a signature to know that Aditya left this note for her.

*Flashback*

Aditya crossed his arms over his chest and looked Zoya up and down. "You wore a sari for the first time...that sari...and you kept a fast for me..." Aditya tilted his head in a flirty manner, "qtil karne ka irada hai kya?"

"Aditya...Aap pagal hai." Zoya breathed out, trying to brush him off. She walked around Aditya and made her way to the bathroom to change when Aditya's voice called out to her again.

"Zoya." Aditya simply said.

Zoya stopped, she didn't turn, but she was listening. She then felt Aditya walk up to her and lean over so he could whisper in her ear. "Agar qtil karna ho...toh zara dheere se...dekhna...uff bhi nahin karunga..." Aditya whispered into her ear. His voice soft...his words silky smooth...his breath hot on her skin.

*Flashback End*

Something grabbed her by the heart and squeezed...and it was such a sweet feeling. A blush blossomed on Zoya's cheeks as she put the note down and picked up the sari. She trailed a finger over the delicate lace on the sari and she couldn't help but smile. Taking the outfit, she walked into her bathroom to get dressed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615 59 2
It's a two shots story of Aditya Hooda and Zoya Siddique... A concept of mine written on them to show the value of confessing and expressing your fee...
19.3K 854 7
This will be a series of one-shots and maybe short stories featuring Harshad Chopda and Jennifer Winget. This will mostly focus on Jenshad one shots...
42.4K 4.6K 93
A BEPANNAH FANFICTION. (This one has something that I've rarely seen for Adiya and that is them dating. We've many FFs with them as strangers or as a...
140K 8.8K 50
Everything was perfect . Life was perfect for the couple Aditya and Pooja who were in a relationship since their college days. They loved each other...