I Crave For You(completed)

By Soundari94

A complete different story of lust turned love.. two souls who wanna know about the meaning of lust come toge... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Not A Part
Part 6
Your Choice
Result
Part 7
Part 8
New Cover
Part 9
Part 10(Real Twist)
Promo
Part 11
Thank You
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Authors Note
Part 17
Thank You (A/N)
Part 18
Part 20
Last Part
Epilogue

Part 19

1K 109 51
By Soundari94

Ragini is seen getting ready in a sexy hot black dress looking as stunning as ever.. Her smoky eyes added glory to her look

It's the final day of their date still she couldn't find the whole truth.. She just got some clues here and there but it's not enough to find out the truth..

Her mind rewinds back to the time when she met his parents or in other words his fake parents.. That fool didn't train them properly.. Even a blind person can find this out..

She in the pretext of faking a headache sent him to buy medicines for her while in the meantime she tried collecting details from his parents.. She started with his likes and dislikes and ended with his siblings.. He's only son of his fake parents.. That's what they said her..

She tried examining the house to find a room filled with darkness.. When she was about to enter the room she gets stopped by abhay who came back at the wrong time.. After some normal chitchas she left the place but took a mental note of all his likes and dislikes..

Next day he took her to nearby park to spend sometime with each other.. There he got caught about his fake parents .. She ordered strawberry ice creams for both but then is shocked by his revelation that he's allergic to strawberries.. She remembered his parents mentioning about strawberry being his favorite fruit..

Days passes by and she got to know that even his identity is false.. She once stumbled upon his wallet only to find out his ID with the name Rajat.. It sounded kind of familiar for her but couldn't able to recollect properly..

Today is the last day for her and she has to find out everything.. She doesn't have any other option rather than drug him in the party tonight to get all the details.. She's meeting him in a night club today.. Though it's risky she doesn't have an option.. She once again  checked her purse for drugs which she got from an old friend of hers.. She gets reminded of laksh and his unsuccessful ways of impressing her..

She chuckled remembering him sending her flowers with cheesy note daily to impress.. She thought that him being a successful business man will try to woo her with extraordinary different ways but all she got is a school kid of a boyfriend.. She rolled her eyes.. Anyways as far as he's safe everything is fine.. She herself found it difficult to stay away from him all these days but she doesn't have an option.. She should do this for their betterment..

Her mobile beeped for a second.. With a last sigh she checked herself once and left with abhay who messaged her to come out..

While he was driving Rajat kept ogling at her from head to toe.. Ragini felt disgusted under his gaze but she should tolerate all this for one last day.. She smiled awkwardly at him while him at the pretext of changing gear brushed his fingers on her thighs. Ragini flinched at this but kept her face devoid of any emotions..

Finally they reached the club..

Heavy smell of alcohol and sweat hit her nostrils.. She got reminded of the time she took alcohol for the first and last time ever.. When she was dumped by her ex bf.. But after laksh entry she was fully occupied with him that she almost forgot about him.. But then the familiar situation brought back those haunted memories..

She felt something wrong but decided to face it somehow.. Rajat held his arms for her while ragini with hesitation wrapped hers in his... Rajat pulled her as close as possible and went to the bar to order drinks for both while ragini politely avoided.. He tried forcing her but she denied.

Ragini was waiting to mix the drug in his drinks but he seemed to be alert.. He asked her hands for dance while ragini agreed hesitantly..

He pulls her to dance floor.. He started dancing smooching her body  while ragini squirmed under his touch.. A sudden pull made her to land on a new chest.. Nope not new.. Old.. Very old and her favorite place in this world.. She looks up to find laksh looking at her with extreme anger..

Raj : you.. You better take your hands off her.. Else..

Lak : else what will you do?

Raj : just because you beat me in mandap doesn't mean you are stronger than me..

Laksh let out a mocking laugh while Rajat fisted his palms.. Ragini who was witnessing all this is afraid of her plan being exposed.. Without any option she came forward..

Rag : take your hands off me laksh..

Laksh looked at her shocked..

Rag : I said take your hands off me..

Laksh left her hand startled..

Rag : who gave you the rights to touch me? You don't have any right to question me.. We are about to get divorced.. Atleast now let go off me . Don't create a scene here and get lost.. After our divorce I'm gonna marry abhay..

Saying so she stormed off holding Rajat hands while laksh looked at her shocked.. Rajat turned back and sent a victorious smirk to him while laksh gritted his teeth..

Ragini felt really bad but she's helpless.. To irk laksh more Rajat kept touching her and dancing with her holding close while ragini unknown to anyone checked on laksh.. His eyes are fixed on them while he was seated in the bar.. Ragini tried signaling him but he was too angry to notice it..

Rajat leaned very close to ragini.. Their lips were inches apart.. Laksh tightened the glass on his hands and it broke into pieces ..his hands started bleeding badly and everyone looked it shocked.. Ragini noticed it.. She wished to run to him to aid him.. But she couldn't.. Rajat was seen enjoying laksh in pain..

A girl from the crowd approached laksh and immediately took her handky and tied on his hand.. Ragini taking this chance left to restroom before Rajat advances more.. She looked worriedly at laksh from afar..

She found the same girl chatting with laksh while laksh smiles a bit.. Ragini couldn't hear them properly but is definitely not happy with seeing them together..

She burnt when she saw them hugging each other and laksh actually seemed happy hugging her.. Ragini fumed in jealousy but she couldn't do anything about it.. Then she saw both laksh and the girl leaving somewhere..

Ragini couldn't take it anymore she thought to follow them.. She searched for Rajat and found him having drinks at bar.. She thinks of her plan but at current only her laksh matters her the most

She without Rajat knowledge followed them outside and is shocked to find the girl and laksh getting inside laksh car.. But the most shocking thing is.. She found the girl kissing his cheek before getting in.. And the most shocking thing is laksh seemed to be genuinely happy about it.. She couldn't take it anymore.. She immediately went near laksh and started beating him badly..
Rag : you idiot, stupid, how dare you?

Lak : Arey arey ragini.. What's wrong with you? Have you gone mad? You stupid woman..

Rag : stupid? How dare you to call me stupid? First of all how dare you to even touch another girl? I won't leave you today..

Saying so she started hitting him again with her little palms..

Lak : oh hello madam.. It's you who has already found another person to marry and even was behaving all lovey dovey with him a while back. and now you have the audacity to beat me.. Seriously?

Rag : oh really? And you believed it easily?is that your trust on me.. And to the top of that you have already found a girl for you.. How dare you laksh.. I'll not leave you...ill kill you both..
Laksh looked at her confused while the girl intervened

Girl : sorry for interfering but lucky is not like what you think about him..

Rag :oh really? Now you give me about character certificate of my husband? And to the top of it you have a pet name for him? Who the hell are you to kiss him.. I won't leave you..

Saying so ragini was about to attack her but laksh held her arms..

Lak : you mad woman.. Are you out of your sense?

Ragini looked at him shocked while ragini had tears in her eyes.

Rag : laksh.. You are scolding me for this girl? I didn't expect this from you..

Laksh slapped his forehead as he's clueless about how he gonna handle this tsunami of his wife. She's not even letting him explain.. Finally having had enough the girl stepped in..

Girl : I had enough.. You both just shut up..

Turning to ragini..

Girl : hello.. I'm sitaara.. YOUR LAKSH' S cousin sister.. We are here to find DPs illegal business affairs.. His clients visits this bar for transaction.. We came here to find some evidence against him..I guess now you are clear..
Saying so she huffed while laksh sighed in relief

Ragini looked at them open mouthed.. She scolded herself for behaving like a freak.. She looked sheepishly at them while laksh and sitaara gave her a smug look..

Sitaara : OK lucky Bhai.. I'll leave in a cab.. You guys sort ur issues.. I'll call you after reaching home.. Bye..

Sitaara left the place.. Ragini immediately hugged laksh and broke down in his arms..

Rag : I'm sorry laksh.. I'm sorry for hurting you..

Laksh held her tight while ragini felt lost in his love.. Both shared an emotional hug..

The clouds started raining drenching the power couple showering them with their blessings.. After a long and intense hug laksh broke the hug..
He cupped raginis cheeks and placed a soft kiss on her cheek.. Ragini closed her eyes lost in the moment..

Lak : but why did you do all this ragini?

Ragini wiping her tears explained her plan to him..

Lak : have you gone mad ragini? How could you do something stupid? I have beared all this pain only to keep you away from getting hurt.. Then why did you do this ragini?

Laksh left ragini and moved away and ragini grabbed his wrist..

Rag : for you laksh.. Only for you... If you can do all this for me then how can I keep quite.. In which way my love became weak in front of yours?
Ragini held his cheek..

Rag : laksh.. No matter what happens we will face it together..

Laksh held her tightly by shoulders..they shared a deep eyelock.. They both leaned towards each other.. Their lips were inches apart..

Suddenly everything became black..

To be continued..

PRECAP: TWIST

So guys since it's new year I don't wanna disappoint anyone.. So I tried giving all three options but not sure of the outcome.. Hope it's not bad..

And about votes I'm sorry but I've to do this..

Target votes 70

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 7.4K 34
A story of a girl who lost faith in love when got cheated by a boy in past... what will happen when she realises her husband shares the same name as...
13.8K 771 8
The reversed story of swaRagini. what if Ragini is Laksh.. Laksh is Ragini and something more.. stay tuned to Reverse destiny to find more..
36.1K 1.2K 9
It is around the fake love. Ragini becomes the old one after Laksh saved her life.
15.8K 1K 13
Story about two ex lovers who met again after their ended relationships. Can they have a second chance for their old love or is it too late? RagLak l...