Part 16

This is specially dedicated for "someone" who was upset over the fact that I didn't give proper romantic scenes.. Hope this satisfies you.. Nope not gonna tag her.. You yourself guess who it is😜

Laksh takes ragini in his arms and takes her to bed while ragini looks at him lovingly..

After a long time both felt in peace.. No pain, no trust issues, no worries.. All the pain they suffered finally came to an end.. They were intimate before too but at that time they were not clear about anything but now.. This moment.. all felt right.. No confusions, no worries, no fear about future.. All they want right now is each other's solace..

A small drop of tear escapes raginis eyes remembering all the words she said to him.. Laksh noticed it and nodded his head no..

He placed her slowly on bed like a delicate flower.. He placed his lips gently on her tear to wipe it off while ragini felt current passing through her body..

He slowly whispered in her ears "I hate it when you have this on your face"

Ragini looked at him with all the love in this world.. She wants to get lost in those brown orbs of his.. For a second she wished to run off to a place where there's no human except she and her laksh.. Away from his father, away from her family, away from this society.. Away from each and every hindrance in their life..

A simple house with laksh is more than enough for her to live happily for her whole lifetime.. But then she can't go just like that.. She wants to punish each and everyone.. Not for her pain but for her laksh.. She wants to kill them with her own hands for making him suffer to this extent.. She'll make sure for them to pay for their deeds.. Ragini swore herself...

While ragini was busy killing them mentally she was broken out of her trance by a soft kiss on her neck.. Her dead soul awakens the moment his lips touched her neck.. That passion is back.. That craving is back.. That ragini is back who doesn't care about anyone except her laksh..

Laksh who's well aware of each and every part of her body finds her still lost.. He can understand her situation now.. It's too much for her to handle.. He needs to break her trance.. He very well know how to arise the wild cat in her..

He removed her pallu a bit and gently bites the sensitive part of hers which is just a bit below her neck..

Ragini moans his name with extreme passion..

Successful in his attempt laksh started to give sweet tortures to her..
He slowly kisses her visible part of cleavage while ragini digs her nail in his flesh.. Ragini bites her lips to control her moan but it's really impossible..

The separation has took their craving to another level..

He slowly moved towards her navel and started playing with his tongue on her milky skin..

Ragini moan whispered as slow as possible else they will be caught..

Laksh who finds her struggling slowly raised upto her face and placed his rough lips on her soft petals..

They both were smooching gently at start but then driven by extreme pleasure laksh gently bites her lower lip for entrance while ragini readily opens her mouth for him..

Soon their tongues started playing with each other while laksh as always took dominance..

After a passionate and wild make out both gets separated due to lack of oxygen..

Ragini has her eyes closed tightly but her face was glowing like anything.. Generally she responds him with equal vigour but today she wants to be loved.. Yes love.. Today she realized it's not love that's bad or wrong.. It's just they both showed their love towards the wrong person.. Love is always pure as much as their relation.. Their craving for body ended up with craving for their love.. Craving for their soul.. Craving for each other.. Craving for solace.. All these things can be satisfied only by laksh for her.. The same goes for laksh..

Ragini slowly opened her eyes and looked at laksh who was looking her still unbelievably that whether this moment is true or any sort of dream..

Ragini gently smiles at him and immediately pecked him startling him.. She slowly moved near his ears and said "I love you"

Laksh looked shocked at her. he can't believe his ears.. His ragini loves him.. His whole life suddenly felt so meaningful.. He felt to be floating in heaven. Tiny drops of tears formed in his eyes..

Ragini slowly pecked both his eyes before letting the tear to escape..

Rag: even I hate them in your eyes..
She once again moved towards his ears and said

"we not only craved for body.. We craved for love.. Craved for trust.. Craved for passion.. We craved for each other.. Ragini craved for laksh.. Laksh craved for ragini.. Raglak craved for each other.. "

Laksh tightly hugged her without even letting air to pass through.. He wish the moment freeze forever.. He didn't proceed any further.. Instead he was lost in her..

Rag : now love me and heal me.. Heal us..

Laksh breaks the hug and looks lovingly at her.. He slowly merged his forehead with hers and said "I love you too"

Within minutes the last piece of cloth left their body.. They were covered with a duet.. Laksh was kissing her wildly while his hands are playing on each and every part of her body..

Ragini kept moaning continuously while laksh played with her body.. Her hands were roaming on his abs.. No wonder he's a Greek God.. All his workouts have payed off ..

She places numerous kisses on his chest while laksh was busy on his own..

Having had enough laksh enters her with force but immediately regretted.. He looked on her face for any kind of discomfort but to his surprise she was enjoying feeling him inside after a long time..

Slowly he stared moving inside deeper and deeper while ragini arcs in ecstasy.. She clutched the bedsheets tightly while laksh increased the pace..

Moans are never ending with her moving in rhythm with him finally reaching their climax..

Laksh fell exhausted on her chest while ragini drapes her arms around his neck.. Slowly both drifted to a peaceful sleep after long time..

Uff a stress free episode after a long time right?

Hope you liked it..