Part 20

Ragini opes her eyes with difficulty.. She felt a heavy pain at the back of her head..she wants to touch the paining part but she couldn't.. Her hands and legs are tied up.. She couldn't even shout.. Whoever the person is.. They are really cruel to bind her mouth so tight.. The covered part burned like hell..

She with difficulty opened her eyes to meet the disgusting face of Rajat.. The person who makes her puke..

Raj : so u r awake? Great baby.. I felt so bored.. Glad that you are here to give company.. So what do you think? That you are the only smart person alive while I'm dumb?

Ragini looked at him with immense hatred..

Raj : I'm really impressed with your acting skills babe.. I actually thought that you fell in my trap.. But being the bitch you are proved that my judgment about is true.. You tried to destroy me the same way you did with my brother.. How dare you..

Saying so he clutched her hairs while ragini winced in pain but she couldn't even shout..

Raj : so babe.. You played enough.. Now it's the time for climax.. But before that let me introduce yourself to you.. Hi.. I'm Rajat Kapoor brother of your ex boyfriend Rishi Kapoor.. Do you know why I did so much with you? Because you killed my brother you bitch.. What did he do to you? You are the one who wooed him for your crush and he just wanted to have some fun with you.. What's the big deal in it dammit..

Rajat banged the table in front of him while ragini flinched

Raj : you asked that idiotic bed buddy to destroy my brother completely thar now he's no more.. Do you know how much I love my brother? I would have killed in seconds but I wanted you to torture bit by bit after marraige... That's why I went ahead with the marraige.. Because of durga Prasad all my plans got spoiled.. That oldie all of a sudden asked me to get you married to his son as he can't see him lifeless and all the shit.. But I double crossed him and made you both get married yet developed hatred between you too.. And the icing on the cake was your father's death..

Ragini clenched her jaws hearing the happiness in his voice for her father's demise..

Raj : you both separated forever. you guys were suffering.. The two people who were responsible for my brothers death were suffering like hell while I enjoyed your suffering.. Durga Prasad was acting on my tune as I recorded all our conversations unknown to him.. I even have all the evidence of his illegal business with me.. So he was forced to dance on my tune. He blames you for his son's hatred towards him.. Everything.. Everything was going according to my plan but don't know what happened in the middle that you got to know the truth.. You even fooled me.. But do you know how did you get caught?

Rajat smirked while ragini looked at him confused..

Raj : Because of your love.. I heared your full conversation with your hubby outside the club while I came in search of you.. So I finally decided to end this game.. I kidnapped you TWO

Rag (thinks) : two? Means laksh is also with him? Where's he?

She turned her head here and there and scanned the whole room but couldn't find him anywhere.. Rajat looked at her condition and started laughing heavily..

Raj : searching for your love? Don't worry he's safe and sound with me but before that you have to answer me few questions.. How did you get to know the truth? Do you have any evidence against me?

He untied the cloth from her mouth making her a bit relived but she didn't answer his questions..

Raj : answer me damn it..

He shouted at the top of his voice while ragini stood adamant to not reveal anything..

Raj : oh.. So you don't understand this way right? OK lemme show you another way..

Saying so he clapped his hands while his goons brought unconscious laksh in front of them..

"laksh" ragini shouted..
Rajat laughed evilly and took a log fro his goon.. He went near laksh and splashed water on his face to get him to conscious.. After gaining conscious laksh scanned the surrounding to see ragini.. He was about to speak when he felt a sharp pain on his head. Rajat has beat him with the log while laksh winced in pain..

"laksh" ragini shouted at the top of her voice..

Raj : I actually waited for this day.. Now I'm gonna punish you with my own hands for what you did to my brother..

Saying so he started beating him without mercy while ragini cried helpless.. His whole body was drenched in his blood.. Unable to take it anymore ragini shouted..

Rag : I'll say everything.. Leave him please..

Rajat smirked and stopped beating while laksh fell on the floor with immense pain..

Ragini later revealed all the truth about how she overheard dp and laksh conversation and about laksh secret agent suraj phone conversation.. She also said that suraj is collecting evidence against him..
Rajat along with his goons tied both raglak separately and left to suraj house to destroy the evidences..

Before leaving Rajat informed them something which shook them to the core..

Raj : romance as much as you want but once I come back you both will be happily leave for your honeymoon in heaven..

Saying so he left with half of his goons while the remaining goons stayed with them outside the room to avoid them from escaping..

Ragini cried heavily while laksh looked at her with extreme pain..

Everything is over.. Is this the end?

So guys this ss gonna end in 2 or 3 parts.. Thanks for your support all this while ❤️❤️