Part 6

Hi guys I dunno why but I love this work of mine very much than my other works.. Even though it's completely out of my box thing type of ff I love experimenting it in different ways

So here's my another experiment of this ff.. For the first time I'm writing it in first person pov.. That is ragini.. As you all know this is my first time I'm trying it.. So kindly bear with my mistakes..

Recap : laksh pov.. Laksh past... His unnamed feelings for ragini.. Laksh following ragini unknown to her.. Ragini waiting for her interview in laksh company..

Ragini pov :

O god.. From when did my life turn into a melodrama.. Well no no you can't even call this a melodrama... It's like I'm stuck up in a fucking romantic novel but the only difference is that I don't even know who's my prince charming..

Yeah you heard it right.. I'm a crappy romantic novel heroine who still doesn't have her prince but involved in all types of romance.. Confused right? Even I'm..

Few days back I was madly deeply crazily in love with that ****** who ditched me in the most horrible way possible.. Then comes another rich guy with whom I had my first romantic night ever.. And the best part is I don't even know who he is.. Awesome right?

I know but I can't blame the second guy.. He's a total gentleman.. I dunno why but I really felt loved in his arms when we don't even know anything about each other.. I don't know how to put it in words but the feeling I've experienced with him is something out of the world.. For the first time I found myself to be in the safest place on earth.. His arms provided me that warmth for which I was craving for years to get from rishi..

Uh.. Rishi.. That name is enough to make my blood boil.. I can't even believe how the hell I loved that useless shit from my childhood.. I guess either I was so dumb back days or I should have suffered from any mental disorder then.. How dare he think that I'll accept him even after all that happened.. Anyways he doesn't have any part in my life any more.. So why to unnecessarily think about him.. I'm happy that finally he's paying for his sins.. But how did this happen... He was very rich then how come this happen.. Uh.. Who cares..

Karma..

Well.. see this is how I am.. Such an impulsive idiot.. All this while I was speaking about the most amazing moment of my life.. Then why the hell did I get reminded of that stupid rishi all of a sudden.. Ragini... You are an idiot.. Is this the time to remind all this.. You are in an interview dammit.. Concentrate on it..

But wait.. What's this company name? Maheswari Inc... But I didn't apply for this company.. Then how did I get a call letter from here? I was actually happy with my old company but dunno what's wrong all of a sudden they fired me..

Recently everything is happening suddenly in my life.. Suddenly I get dumped, suddenly I lose my precious thing which I saved throughout my life that too in a one night stand, suddenly I get fired, suddenly I get a call letter.. My life has almost become a fantasy movie.. 🙄🙄🙄

Hmm.. Everyone here seems to be so serious.. I guess the boss is very rich as well as strict too.. Will I be able to survive in this company.. Well leave that.. Will I get selected even in the first place.. Uh.. I'm worried 😯

Well wait.. I'm hearing something.. The receptionist is calling out some name and it's kinda familiar..well it's some Ms. Ragini gadodiya.. O shit it's my name.. Ragini.. stop being a freak you are not a newbie..

I went to the receptionist and she directed me to the ceo cabin.. Uh.. Superb.. Now I'll be directly interviewed by the ceo.. And how the hell I'm supposed to be calm.. K ragini.. You can do it.. Go ahead..

Taking a deep breath I finally moved forward.. And slightly openey the door and peeped in..

May I come in sir?

What is this? No response? Did I come to any wrong cabin?

Just then I noticed the name plate lying on the destination which read laksh Maheswari CEO

UH.. Thank God.. It's the right cabin but where is he?

Wait.. What.. Laksh? Y this name sounds familiar? Oh no.. That rich guy name is so laksh na? Laksh Maheswari? Haan yeah I remember it's laksh Maheswari only but how? Is this a coincidence? Wait what if both are different..

I tried peeking for a glimpse of him but he was seated in a rolling chair with his back facing my front..

I know he's rich but will he be this much rich?

My thoughts get disturbed by a voice asking me to get in..

Not any voice.. The same voice which provided a tingling sensation throughout my body.. The same voice which sets my whole body and soul in fire.. The same voice which screamed and moaned my name with loaded passion once.. The same voice which belonged to him.. Him.. The one and only person whom I wished to not meet at all.. Laksh.. The same laksh who claimed me completely his.. Well that what I felt about him..

I don't know anything about him other than his name and him being rich but then he is the one who's more connected to my heart now than anybody else.. After my break up my friends suggested and tried to hook me up with every male possible.. But how the hell will they know that this guy has marked each and every inch of my body with his love bites and also marked my soul with his kindness..

I know it may sound ridiculous but really I somehow felt that I soulfully belong only to him with my whole body and heart.. I know it's just a one night stand for him but not for me.. I couldn't imagine anybody else touching me the same way he did.. I feel I'm all marked by him though I know I don't have any right on him.. Who knows? After me he would have had numerous one night stands...

I was completely shocked and drowned in my thoughts that I didn't realize that now he's standing very close to me.. I can feel his breath on my neck and within a second my legs became jelly..

I may have left him saying not to meet again but he was all I could think about all the time.. His words, his voice, his smell... Each and every minute thing of him haunted me day and night.. He didn't even leave me in my dreams.. What's this relation is called? What's the name of this craving?

I felt a soft peck on my forehead which I just realized only after his lips came in contact with my skin.. It aroused a thousands of feelings inside me along with one feeling which I really hate to admit.. LOVE.. No... This relation seems more pure than love.. I don't want to name it as love as now for me love and betrayal are same to same.

Again his husky voice reached my ears

FINALLY YOU ARE BACK..

To be continued..

Precap : Decision

So guys how's it? Am I terrible in this try? Honestly speaking I feel so.. Anyways just leave your comments about whether I can use these types of pov once in a while or you don't want it ever at all
🙄🙄

K now coming to the storyline

So both doesn't want to name their this pure relation as love?

So what is it?
lust? Crave?

What will they decide?