Part 12

Laksh woke up with a bad headache.. His eyes are red and swollen.. His face looked defeated.. He could neither share his feelings with anyone nor he could cry out loud.. He's not worried about himself but about ragini.. No one knows about the danger around her except him.. As much as it hurts for him to see her hatred he can't reveal the truth to her..

Laksh looks around to find his room filled with darkness.. The light that has to be present doesn't want to even see his face..

Laksh pov :

How will she know what i am going through..

I expected her to hate me.. Yes.. our relation which is wrong for others is the purest bond for us.. Because others saw only lust in it but we saw our trust.. I still remember the time when she asked me in the mandap that whether it's true that he cheated her.. I'm surprised at how she trusted me in such situation where everyone blamed her for her character.. The moment i said yes her heart broke into pieces.. That face I could never get it out of my mind.. She didn't hit me or curse me.. One single look.. That painful look is enough to kill me thousand times..

How much pain she would have undergone at that time.. When I was drowned in immense guilty that horrible thing happened that shook us to the core.. Your father.. Your father died.. Only because of me.. No I didn't expect this.. I seriously didn't expect this.. I was expecting people to trash me.. Beat me like hell.. I was even ready to get murdered by the hands of your father.. But never in my worst dreams I expected this.. She lost her father forever and it's all because of me.. I gave her lifetime pain..

Even if I say the truth will she accept me.. No I don't think so.. When I myself can't forgive me how can I expect her to do..

*mobile rings *

"hello.. Yeah suraj.. Did you get any information.. Did you find out who's helping him to hurt ragini? What's this yaar.. How can it be possible.. I'm damn sure without anyone's help he couldn't have harmed her twice.. OK.. Check properly.. Check even her friends list.. I don't have much time.. Ragini already applied for divorce and we have only three more months left for divorce.. Since I married her by cheating its really easy for us to get divorce.. Before that I've to save her.. Do something.. "

Once I hung up the call I found a knock on the door..

" come in"

The servant came in with fear and forwarded the tray containing lemon water.. He's looking at me as if I'm a demon but I really can't blame them.. The way I'm treating ragini made them to hate me to the core but I don't have any option..

I will not leave him.. He made my life a living hell.. I will not spare him at all.. Let me find out the person who helps once is done I'll not leave that psycho FATHER OF MINE..

Yes my father.. He's the real villian here.. Not only now but from the time my mother died he remained a villian of my life.. No he don't hate me.. He just loves me.. No.. Not any love but unconditional love that he's ready to destroy anything and anyone which hurts me..

It all started at the age of five.. Being married to a bengali my father was abandoned by his family so as my mother.. They suffered a lot in their initial stage of their married life and then came me who's the lifeline of their miserable life.. In order to provide me with all luxury both started working like hell.. They both started an organization and worked day and night to build it to reach heights.. But all of a sudden my mother died in an accident.. My father who loved her like anything couldn't tolerate her death.. The only people whom he loved are me and my mom and losing her at so young age mentally broke him..

His only solace then is ME.. he loved me unconditionally.. But too much of anything is dangerous.. That's proven in his case.. His love for me made him blind.. Anything that hurts me will be no more.. No matter if it's a thing or person..

I still remember the time how he intentionally pushed my friend who while playing scratched my elbow.. He got a fracture as a punishment for my scratch.. That's the first time I noticed his obsession.. But I was too young to understand what's happening.. But as days passes by I understood his behavior.. I realized that he's a threat for people around me.. In order to cure him I started distancing him so that his obsession gets cured but no... He became more violent..

So In oder to save others I became an introvert.. My only friend, solace everything is my father.. His love had literally prisoned me..

At the age of 18 I somehow convinced him to leave for London to take care of our business there so that I could live my life a bit.. At first he didn't agree but after lots of emotional blackmail he left while I completed by studies and took over our business..

From then everything went smooth with me visiting him twice a month and he too started living for himself and is over his obsession.. But there's where I went wrong.. All this while he pretended that he didn't care about me but in real he even knows my atm pin number.. There were spies all over my place and the most shocking thing is my best friend omi also works for him..

Yes.. Everyone.. Each and every minute I was monitored by him.. He even knows about my affair with ragini from day 1.. He didn't mind it as I was happy with her and he would never snatch something that makes me happy..

He too realized that how much I loved ragini and he didn't like the fact that ragini broke up with me for her family.. He thought her selfish and cunning for using me for her job..

Once I found out everything I felt so disgusted.. I immediately went to him and confronted him regarding this..

That's when I got to know that shocking truth.. He killed her.. He killed kavya for betraying me.. He bailed and killed her for me and is planning to do the same with RAGINI...

to be continued..