Dee for Death. `a romance to...

Por marymouse

"Who are you?" She whispered, her eyes slowly fading. He looked at her limp body and answered, "Death." Dee... Más

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eightteen

Part Eleven

2.2K 31 8
Por marymouse

Next part :)

________________

For Dee :)

Her eye brows pulled together in confusion, "Cemetery?"

"Yes, the cemetery. Are you okay with that, or are you scared?" I teased, nudging her shoulder.

After grabbing blankets for us, we made our way to her car. It seemed like the temperature had dropped another ten degrees since I was out here last.

She snorted, "Scared? Of what? Tombstones?"

I smiled slightly before climbing into the driver's seat and starting the car.

To my surprise she got into the passenger seat without complaint. I was almost certain that she was going to refuse to let me drive her car again.

I slid the key into the ignition. Within seconds the beautiful car vibrated to life. I could feel the grin rising on my face. I love this car.

I gripped the wheel tightly and pulled out of the drive way and headed in the direction of the cemetery.

"I really don't see what we are doing here. It's closed, how are we even going to get in?" She asked when we arrived at the cemetery.

Although she acted confident the entire ride over, I could still see the nervousness in her eyes.

Humans tended to avoid cemeteries at night time. Something about them comes off as scary.

To me it's probably the most calming place I've ever been in.

It's quiet and peaceful. I'm around death so much that it almost feels like another home. Almost like the rotting corpses 6 feet below are just a part of me.

I must say I prefer people this way. Quiet. Dead.

They are much less troublesome.

I can look at just about every one of these tombstones and tell you exactly how that person died.

"I'm a little saddened by your lack of imagination." I teased, "Haven't you ever heard of climbing a fence?"

She gave me a worried look. I laughed and grabbed her hand pulling her towards the entrance.

It was pitch black except for the white fog escaping from our mouths.

I came to a stop when I reached a tall iron fence that stood between us and the rest of the cemetery.

I smiled up at it, questioning its authority and dominance over me.

I then took a look at her.

Her eyes were transfixed on the tall iron giant standing before her.

"Amber?" I whispered, trying to break her trance.

She immediately tore her eyes away and set them upon me, "Dee, I can't climb this." She said quietly.

I frowned, "Yes you can. I'll help you, it'll be fine."

She took a deep breath looking at the fence again.

"Why are we here? Kind of a weird place for a date, don't you think?" She said gesturing her hand towards the graveyard.

I thought about this for a moment. Why had I brought her here?

The answer was easy.

"I brought you here because this place is a part of me." I said and she gave me a questioning look. "I know you don't understand but I still felt like I needed to bring you here. I felt like I needed to make you part of my world." I smiled slightly looking down at her small body.

She was shaking from the cold and I wanted nothing more than to wrap both of my arms around her small frame and reheat her body.

Her eyes held something in them that I cannot express, but I knew that she was now okay with what we were doing.

She took three small steps up to the gate and wrapped her tiny hands around the bars.

"Speak to me of the dark gifts, I use them, I'm gentleman death in silk and lace, come to put out the candles." She spoke in a whisper.

I my eyebrows slowly pulled together, "What?"

Without looking at me she answered, "It's a quote by Anne Rice. She's one of my favorite authors. I don't really know why, but when I look at the cemetery those words just come to mind." Her eyes were transfixed on the field with stones popping out of the ground.

The quote she had just rattled off shook me to my core. It seemed as though that quote was written just for me.

I was the gentleman death.

"Come on, I'll help you over." I spoke quickly, needed to change the subject.

I stood behind her as she placed her foot on to one of the bars and hoisted herself up. I placed one hand under her foot and the other on the side of her hip so that she wouldn't fall as I lifted her up higher so that she could easily climb over and lower herself to the ground on the other side.

She landed with a slight yelp and was quickly facing me on the other side of the fence.

I smiled at her as she walked right up to the fence and placed her hands above mine on the bars.

Our breath coming out as white clouds and mixing together in between the fence.

I leaned my nose down to touch her red one.

A grin spread across her face, "It kind of seems like I'm in prison and you're my lover from the outside." She laughed.

"What do you think would happen if I left you here?" I questioned, trying to keep my face completely serious.

Her smile dropped and panic overtook her eyes, "Don't you dare leave me here."

I struggled to keep my laughter in.

I stepped away from the bars only to see her mouth drop open in shock.

She really thought I was going to leave her here.

I walked away from her until she could no longer see me.

She was yelling at me angrily, screaming my name every few moments.

I quietly made my way over to the gate door and pulled a key out from my jeans and stepped into the cemetery.

I crept up behind her quietly.

She was holding frantically on to the bars will all her might.

"Damn it, Dee! Get your ass back here!" She yelled.

I quickly grabbed each of her hands, fastening them to the bars.

She screamed an ear shattering scream and I couldn't help but laugh.

She struggled in the circle of my arms but I held on tighter.

"You really thought I would leave you here?" I whispered into her ears.

She ripped her hands out from under mine.

When she turned around and faced me, she put her hands on my chest and shoved me back hard.

"You're sick. Why the hell would you do that to me?" She was fuming and I instantly regretted my attempt at a joke.

"I'm sorry." I said smiling slightly.

She looked at me as if to say that I was going to have to do a lot better than that.

"How the fuck did you get in here anyway?" She asked, her voice still irritated.

"I come here all the time, so the guy just gave me a key." I shrugged.

"So why did you make me climb that damn fence?" She questioned, pointing back at it.

I smiled and shrugged, "Guess I just wanted to see you do it."

She glared at me and began trudging away.

"Amber!" I started after her.

She was walking aimlessly ahead of me; pass dozens of head stones, completely unaware of where she was going.

"Amber! I'm sorry." I shouted after her, trying to get her to stop.

I had to run to catch up to her.

When I was close enough, I caught her arm and tugged her back.

She ripped her hand out of mine but I quickly grabbed her waist instead, pulling her to me.

"Amber," I said, quieter now. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

She said nothing and continued to avoid eye contact with me, staring off at something to the side.

I grabbed her chin and lightly pulled it up to face me.

I looked at her with sad eyes, "Forgive me?"

I could tell she was trying to keep a hard face, doing everything she can to stay mad, but her anger was quickly fading.

"You're going to have to do better than that if you want my forgiveness."

I smiled, "I think I can do that."

I leaned my face down to hers and lightly pressed my lips to hers.

But to my surprise, she didn't kiss back.

I pulled back a little before grabbing her face with both of my hands and crushing my lips to hers.

Still. Nothing.

I pulled back completely this time and looked at her, my eyebrows scrunched together.

"You don't want to kiss me anymore?" I asked teasingly.

She stuck turned her face away from mine, but I could see the small smile on her lips.

I smiled mischievously.

"That's how you want to play?"

I moved my hands around her legs and hoisted her up so that her legs were around my waist.

"Put me down." She said as I walked her over to a tall head stone.

"Alright." I agreed, setting her on top of the stone.

"That's not what I meant." She huffed and I laughed.

"Kiss me." I said, standing between her legs.

"No." She smiled at me mockingly.

I smiled sweetly back at her with my own plan in mind and dropped my face to her neck.

She tried pushing me away but I grabbed each hand and held them tightly in mine.

I lightly kissed the spot behind her ear, making her shiver slightly.

I smiled and traveled lower. My nose tracing slow patterns in her skin.

Her breathing was picking up.

I brushed my lips lightly across her collar bone.

"Kiss me." I whispered.

"No."

I smiled against her neck.

This time I kissed her neck fully. Lingering slightly with each one.

I kissed her right in the crook between her neck and shoulder, taking the time to suck lightly and graze it with my teeth.

I heard her gasp quietly, struggling to maintain her emotions.

Earlier when we were on the couch, she was the one who was controlling me.

I was certainly enjoying this new change.

"Kiss me." I said again, my breath hot against her skin.

She didn't speak this time, meekly shaking her head as a response.

I smiled. I was getting closer.

I came up to her earlobe and pulled it into my mouth lightly licking and biting.

She moaned. This time not trying to rope in her emotions.

Closer.

I let go of her hands and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her to me.

I sucked harder on her neck this time. Letting my tongue trace patterns under my mouth.

"Amber." I whispered.

She came unhinged, burying her hands into my hair and pulling my face to hers.

Her lips attacked mine hungrily causing my heart to speed up.

After a minute or two she pulled back, "I'm sitting on someone's head stone."

I laughed huskily and nodded.

She hopped down hurriedly, "I'm going to hell now, for sitting on someone's head stone." She clasped her hands over her mouth.

I laughed harder now looking at whose head stone it was.

Jack Wilson, it read.

My mind reeled back as I remembered who he was.

He had come home late from the office one night because he had been cheating on his wife.

Classy.

As karma would have it, he ended up slipping on some ice and breaking his neck.

"He was an ass anyway." I said without thinking.

"Who was?" She asked confused.

I quickly averted from the subject.

"Shall we get back to our date now? Or are you still mad at me?" I smiled, knowing I had won.

She pushed me to the slid slightly, smiling.

"Yeah well, you cheated." She laughed.

I put on a shocked face. "I think you are mistaken. I clearing won that fair and square."

She scoffed, "Yeah, okay whatever you say."

I reached for her hand and began to pull her in the direction of a clearing up ahead.

"So what are we doing exactly?" She asked looking around.

I shrugged, "Whatever we want."

"Are you trying to seduce me?" she asked teasingly with a hint of seriousness in her voice.

I looked at her seriously, "Do you want me to seduce you?"

The smirk on her face dropped and she was suddenly turning red. I could tell by her face that she was struggling with what to say.

I couldn't help it when I started laughing, "No Amber, I'm not trying to seduce you. I just figured I could lay out one of these blankets and we could lay out on it and talk for a while."

Her face was filled with relief and she took a deep breath before nodding.

I smiled at her and walked up to the place I wanted to sit.

I took one of the blankets from her arms and spread it out across the grassy floor.

I looked up to the sky. Over here, away from the city the stars were much easier to see. Each one of them illuminating the sky.

I took a deep breath, letting it fill my lungs and clear my head.

I closed my eyes and smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" She asked coming up to stand by my side.

I looked down at her and smiled taking her hand, "I love it here. It just makes me feel at ease."

She nodded understandingly.

"And because I'm with you."

She smiled at the sky, turning pink.

I laughed inwardly, "Come sit down."

We both crawled on to the blanket, lying down beside each other staring up at the stars.

I looked to my right where she was laying and took her in.

Her dark brown hair was sprawled around her head, her bangs falling off her forehead.

Her brown eyes danced happily about the sky taking each individual star in and recording it to memory.

We looked like a scene out of a movie. Very cliché but I loved it.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked suddenly, the sound of her voice was loud in the silence that once was.

"I'm thinking about how very cliché we look right now."

She laughed and nodded her head, "Cliché or not I still think this is the best date I've ever been on."

I smiled at her and for a moment we just laid there staring at each other.

By the look in her eyes, it felt as though she could see right through me. Like she suddenly knew everything about me just from this one look.

She rolled over on to her side so that she was facing me and reached her hand up to touch my face.

It sat there lightly on my cheek before finding its way around and exploring.

Her fingertips played along my eyebrow for a moment or two and then went to playing with the curve of my nose.

I watched her as she did this, watched the way she concentrated as her fingers danced about my face.

She moved her pointer finger to my lips and traced the top one lightly causing me to part my lips.

"You're very mysterious Dee." She stated matter of factually. She pulled her hand back and tucked it into her chest trying to warm it up.

I chucked and grabbed her waist pulling her to me so that we were chest to chest as we lay on our sides.

I leaned my forehead against hers, closing my eyes.

She reached her hand up and grabbed a blanket and wrapping it tightly around us.

My mind was beginning to fade in and out of consciousness. The day's events had left me worn out.

Her breathing was also becoming more even as our bodies began to warm up to a comfortable temperature.

"Dee?" She whispered quietly, her voice soaked with sleep.

"Hmm?" I mumbled back, barely coherent.

"I like you."

I slightly opened my eyes, to find her completely asleep.

I smiled and leaned over, placing a light kiss on the tip of her nose before falling into the black depths of my mind.

__________________

This story is on the "what's hot" list :D

I am very ecstatic !

Make sure you guys vote and fan pretty please,

love you guys <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

137K 1.9K 23
After attempting suicide for the second time and failing miserably, Gordon finds himself thrown into a new life. A life he never expected for himself...
1K 130 14
"What's your name?" She asked the worst question for Death. "It's D-," he mumbled. "Don't be shy. Tell me," She said making him comfortable. "It's D...
55.2K 2.1K 13
Taking a bullet aimed at her friend cost Zel Stanton her life. She wasn't supposed to die, and so Death gave Zel a choice; she could carry on as a Lo...
993 40 10
Alex asked with a grin "Remember me girl?" "But you are dead" was what Amber said as she saw him. Amber meets the boy who had vanished a long time a...