Ameliorate | Hiro Hamada Ones...

By quezzieee

[ COMPLETED ] ----- some Hiro Hamada x Reader oneshots! i thought that oneshots were easier to write so i mad... More

Author's note
(1) The Fairy Of Nature
(2) Microbots
(3) Knock
(4) A Bad Day Turned Around
(5) Ice Cream Date
(6) Yule Ball
(8) Lemon
(9) Necklace
(10) Cat
(11) Sneeze
(12) Birthday
(13) Tagalog [Part 1]
(14) Tagalog [Part 2]
(15) The 'Bad Side' Of San Fransokyo [Part 1]
(16) The 'Bad Side' Of San Fransokyo [Part 2]
(17) Native Language
(18) Big Brother
(19) Who Will You Choose?
(20) Dress Swap
(21) Hero
(22) Rivals [Part 1]
(23) Rivals [Part 2]
(24) Rivals [Part 3]
(25) Mine
(26) Batter
(27) Cuphead (OC Request)
(28) Royalty
(29) Emotions?
(30) GET AWAY FROM ME!
(31) IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! [Part 1]
(32) IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! [Part 2]
(33) Protection (Oc Request)
∆ Behind The Scenes ∆
(34) I Already Did
(36) Lon Ciscokyo (Oc request)
(37) Long Distance?
(38) Short
(39) Glucose Gaurdian
(40) What Are You Trying To Hide?

(35) Affection

2.2K 33 80
By quezzieee

Requested by: None

Warning: Lime. Don't scream that I didn't warn you.

Also, the reader is.. erm.. slightly tsundere. so please forgive me.

This oneshot would be a Harry Potter AU, and you'll be in Hufflepuff.

Enjoy!

***** = this means the lime is starting, and it would end with that too.

•~°~•

(Y/n) sighed in boredom. She was in her dorm, in the Hufflepuff room, reading a book.

It was a Saturday so she didn't have to worry about classes. But actually, she didn't have plans for this weekend since her boyfriend didn't even bother to ask her. It was okay though, she loved him dearly to ever get mad.

Since there was no classes; she was in a blue oversized shirt (that was not hers) - probably stolen from Hiro *cough* - and very little shorts. It looked like she wasn't wearing shorts if she stood up.

While lying down and reading the book that she was raising up in her arms, she suddenly heard some shuffling and a few mumbles.

(Y/n) ignored it and continued to read.

She was interrupted again by a knock on her door.

Groaning in annoyance by the disturbance, she forcefully stood up while putting the book aside.

"First, I have to deal with this idiot." (Y/n) grumbled in her mind.

There was another knock and (Y/n) swiftly swung her door open. It was a good thing her dorm was only hers.

She looked up at the person in annoyance but as soon as she realized who it was, it all faded away.

"Hiro?"

The said boy grinned at her and tilted his head. "Can I come in?"

"Sheesh, you sound like a vampire, how can I not?" (Y/n) rolled her eyes and stepped aside.

He let himself inside without hesitation. Besides, this wasn't his first time coming in her room.

The first time was when he came to apologize when they fought at the Yule Ball.

After the fight, she stormed to her room and read a book to clear her mind. But a little bit later, Hiro came banging at her door.

She never really knew HOW he can manage to come in. Only Hufflepuffs know what the secret melody to the right barrel was.

But she shrugged it off.

Hiro turn to her, probably to give her kisses, but stopped when he noticed what she was wearing. He blushed slightly at her bare thighs but shook those dirty thoughts off. He looked at the shirt she was wearing and smirked, giving off his famous Hamada smirk.

"Is that mine?" He asked, leaning to her face with a smug look.

(Y/n) glanced at the shirt and quickly looked around, not meeting her boyfriend's eyes. "Noooo.." She lied.

"Uh-huh." Hiro hummed, not convinced.

"You look hot in it. Maybe you should wear my clothes often." He giggled when he saw her cheeks flush into dark red ones.

"BAKA!" (Y/n) screamed, pounding her fist on his chest. Hiro thought that he was being hit by feathers.

Suddenly, Hiro grabbed her wrists and pulled them away because it was near her face. He leaned forward and captured her lips in his.

(Y/n), frozen at the sudden action, only stared at him with wide eyes.

He continued to kiss her softly and pulled away, taking in her silence.

She was speechless.

He chuckled at that and picked her up, moving to the bed and making her sit on his lap.

She looked away with a pink face, biting on her finger softly. "You little idiot.." She muttered.

Hiro didn't take that as an offence and took his hand to her cheek. He made her face him with a smile.

She looked so adorable! This is why he can't resist on kissing her all day.

(Y/n) dropped her hand and looked at him, already knowing that he was going to kiss her. She liked his kisses to be honest.

As expected, he leaned in. Hiro titled his head while glancing from her lips to her eyes.

God, his eyes always drive her crazy. The light hazel eyes she stares at almost everyday, the pink kissable lips that she always feels, and his shaggy soft black hair that her hands play with.

(Y/n) had enough waiting and closed the gap between them, much to Hiro's delight.

The kiss was sweet and slow. As much as Hiro kisses her, he was still an innocent potato.

Kinda.

It lasted for a while and (Y/n) pulled away.

"What are you doing here?" She breathed, staring at his eyes that was looking at her lovingly.

"Why? Can't I visit my adorable girlfriend?" Hiro grinned, pecking her nose.

"I was just asking you idiot." (Y/n) huffed, the red filling her cheeks.

"Heh, I like it when you easily get flustered, it kinda turns me on." He teased, watching as the red on her cheeks darkened.

"Why must you do this to meeee?!" (Y/n) whined.

"Because I love you." He replied with a cheeky grin.

"But don't act like you don't like it." He smirked.

"Shut up.." (Y/n) muttered with a red face.

Hiro opened his mouth to say something but (Y/n) quickly leaned to him and softly kissed him.

Hiro eyes widened at his girlfriend's boldness. She never really was the one to kiss him. Usually HE does.

When the shock faded away, he closed his eyes and kissed back, his hands making its way to the back of her head and cheek.

(Y/n)'s hands were already playing with his messy black hair.

Hiro pulled away for breath but was quickly pulled back into another kiss by (Y/n).

It surprised him too much.

After 6 - 7 kisses later, (Y/n) pulled away and panted for breath.

Hiro rested his forehead against her's and chuckled.

"What so funny?" (Y/n) raised her eyebrow.

"Where did you get that boldness to kiss me?" He smiled. "Not that I don't like it or anything."

"Why? Can't I kiss my boyfriend?" She mimicked his voice earlier.

He laughed softly and gave her a short lingering kiss.

"It just surprised me. I'm usually the one who kisses you." He explains.

"Huh, I guess that's what makes you more dominant over me. I leave you alone for a while and you give me kisses like I left for a year."

Hiro pouted at her. "That's my way of giving affection."

"Yeah, and it could make you a father." (Y/n) deadpanned.

"Maybe if you accidentally leave me alone for 3 or more days to do something important, your hormones could go wild and loose." She joked, sniggering.

That was not a joke after all.

(Y/n) wonders what in Merlin's beard does her boyfriend do to make him THIS strong and fit.

It's not like she's not loving how she can feel his abs though his uniform shirt.

****

Hiro roughly sucked on her neck and left some buries on the way to her collar bone. (Y/n) gasped and bit her lip to keep quiet.

They were both in an abandoned classroom that had chairs and tables toppled over in one side. She was pinned by the door earlier but he somehow moved her to the cold wall.

"H-Hiro.." She stuttered out, feeling pleasure from her neck.

The brunette stopped and glanced up at her. "Hmm?"

"#### me.." She whispered.

Hiro's eyes widen in shock. Was she serious? He just got carried away earlier because he missed her so bad.

Potions was being an arse to him.

*****

"W-what?" He stood up properly, staring at her with wide eyes.

(Y/n) realized what she said and blushed furiously.

"E-E-Ehhh?! I- I.. I didn't mean to say that! Oh my Merlin!" She screamed and buried her face in her hands, the red going to her ears. "I was just going with the moment!" She says with a muffled voice.

Hiro stared at her.

"Pfffttt- HAHAHA!" He laughed, a hand on his face.

(Y/n) peeked through her fingers and looked up at him, glaring. "What's so funny Hamada?"

"It's just that... -" He burst out laughing again.

"Whatever.." (Y/n) grumbled while looking away.

"You are just too adorable!" He coed and pinched her cheek. It made her huff and swat his hand away.

"Shut up!"

"But really," Hiro calmed down and slipped his finger under her chin, making her look up at him. "I'll do it when you're ready." He says with a kind smile.

That made (Y/n)'s face, explode like a volcano.

•~°~•

oOOOKAY!

now that's done.

eh.. i warned you about the lime (」゚ペ)」

anyways, happy new year everyone! omg, I can't believe I got THIS far!

thank you so much for 16k reads ❤(ӦvӦ。)

I wuv you all~! ≧∇≦

~quezzie

1476 words
Jan. 3, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 4.3K 56
Hiro Hamada x Reader oneshots - Request by messaging me x - copyrights to lavendeurs all rights reserved. disclaimer: I do not own the characters...
80.6K 1K 14
So this will just be a collection of oneshots because I'm a sucker for oneshots. Also don't get y'all's hopes up because I have a very inconsistent p...
81.6K 1.4K 16
Hello hello hello!! I'm back with a new story or more like a one shot book! I actually had a couple of requests for a book like this so I hope I can...
17.4K 371 21
Requests are always open. Just message me the details.