Bunny Baby : jjk ✔ī¸

By Born2beSad

"I'll keep you warm little fox." Jungkook is a rabbit hybrid who is a bit spoiled by his owners, Namjoon and... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Characters Ask
Characters Answer
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Epilogue

Part 15

33.8K 1.7K 910
By Born2beSad

Namjoon had to work the next day but Seokjin did not so the hybrids stayed home, having a lazy day. Little one helped Jin in the kitchen a little and after cleaning up from breakfast she boredly followed Jungkook into his room. She hesitated in the doorway though, not knowing if he would mind her walking in.

"It's okay fox, you can come in," he said, flopping down onto his beanbag chair and picking up his controller to play games. She shuffled into the room. There was a second beanbag chair and she toed at it before cautiously sitting down, giggling a little as she patted the sides of it. She glanced over at him.

"Jungkook?" She said suddenly. He glanced at her distractedly. "C-can I touch your ears?" She asked. He nodded, leaning his head toward her a little, his eyes on the screen. He shivered as she reached up and slowly traced her finger along one of his long ears, smiling to herself at the feeling of the velvet softness of the fur on the thin skin there.

She continued to trail her finger up and down the long ear and suddenly Jungkook shivered violently as a chill ran through him and he shook his head. She pulled her hand back, blinking in surprise.

"I-I'm sorry!" She said quickly as he looked over at her.

"It's fine fox, just tickles a little." He smiled. "My ears are soft, yeah?" He said, reaching up to scratch one of them himself with a little smile. She nodded.

"I love bunny ears," she confessed, smiling at him. "There was a bunny at the facility."

He looked over at her in interest.

"A bunny? What other animals were there?"

She considered.

"I remember the bunny...cause he let me touch his ears when I was sad once. And there was a mouse, he was kind of nice...and I think there was a - a bear," she said, shivering, her eyes going funny, like they were empty as she remembered. "And-"

"Fox," he interrupted, reaching over and squeezing her arm. She blinked hard, focusing on him. "It's fine, I don't need to know. Don't think about that place," he said, offering her a sad smile. She nodded.

"Thank you Jungkook," she said softly. He picked his controller back up and returned to the game, throwing her worried glances every now and then. She was frowning and he afraid she was still thinking about the facility.

"Hey, watch," he said, pointing to the screen. She blinked at him and obeyed, watching the character on the screen as Jungkook controlled it.

A few hours later she sighed, tugging her knees toward her chest.

"I miss oppa," she said softly. Jungkook's ear twitched as he heard a car door shut.

"You're in luck fox, I think he's home," he said, smiling as she shot up, looking quickly out the window.

"Oppa!" She squealed, making Jungkook chuckle and shake his head, not looking away from his screen as she headed downstairs to greet Namjoon.

Namjoon walked into the kitchen to see Seokjin standing at the stove. The man looked up as he entered and smiled at him.

"Hey baby," Namjoon said with a smile, crossing the room and taking Jin into his arms. He nuzzled his nose into the older man's neck, making Jin giggle a little and slip his arms around him in return. "I missed you," Namjoon said softly before leaning in and softly pressing his lips to the older's. Seokjin sighed against his kiss and returned it, pressing his lips against his boyfriends' with a small smile.

The fox hurried downstairs - she couldn't wait to see Namjoon oppa, she had missed him all day. She rushed into the kitchen and froze, blinking in confusion at the sight before her. Namjoon and Seokjin were kissing. She had never seen them kissing before. Her little heart felt like it broke. Her oppa - he didn't love her. She felt tears rush to her eyes and she squeaked, turning quickly and darting back out of the kitchen. She rushed back up the stairs and into Jungkook's room. He looked up at her and then stood quickly when he saw tears shining on her cheeks.

"Fox? What's the matter? What happened?" He asked, reaching for her.

"N-Namjoon and Seokjin were k-kissing," she said, her voice shaky and unreadable.

"They - they do that sometimes..." he said, frowning as he rubbed her arms, trying to calm her. "Fox - Namjoon and Seokjin are a couple," he said, looking at her eyes.

"Th-they are?" She asked softly. He nodded, biting his lip.

She covered her face with her hands and began to cry in earnest and Jungkook tugged her to his chest, letting her cry on his shoulder instead. He glanced over her shoulder to see Namjoon peek his head into the doorway, frowning and moving to enter the room. Jungkook widened his eyes meaningfully at the man and shook his head quickly. Namjoon's frown deepened but he nodded, backing slowly away from the room. Jungkook rubbed her back as she cried.

She finally pulled away, sniffing and wiping her cheeks.

"I'm stupid," she whispered. "I - I thought that oppa-" Jungkook cupped her cheeks in his large hands, tugging her face up to look at him. His eyes searched hers.

"Did you have a crush on Namjoon hyung?" He asked her softly. She nodded, casting her eyes down. "Well...I have a crush on you," Jungkook whispered. Her eyes shot to his, widening in shock.

"Y-you do?" She asked, he stepped back from her, suddenly shy, and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah...I do," he mumbled, nervous for what she would do next.

Which was apparently squeak and dart out of his room. Jungkook stared after her in shock, his mouth hanging open. He felt so embarrassed. He cursed under his breath and reached for his phone, quickly texting Taehyung.

Kook: Tae I told fox I like her

He paced the room as he waited for a response, running his hands through his hair. His phone dinged and he looked at it quickly.

Tae: what did she sAY??
Kook: idk man does running away count as saying something?
Tae: ...wut
Kook: she literally r a n out of my room. I don't-
Tae: rip my dude

Jungkook groaned and tossed his phone onto his bed, dropping onto the chair. Taehyung was no help. What was he supposed to do now? Asking Namjoon about it was out of the question - he would just tell the bunny to stay away from her. But...he had always been able to talk to Seokjin about everything. He swallowed, covering his face with his hand. But this? He wasn't sure. Should he tell Namjoon why little one was upset? Before he could act on any of these thoughts, Jin was calling up the stairs for everyone to come down to dinner.

Well, Jungkook thought, this dinner conversation was certainly going to be...interesting. He got up and started to go out his door when he saw little one doing the same so he darted back in to let her get ahead of him before heading downstairs.

When she entered the kitchen the little fox couldn't help glancing over at Namjoon who was sitting at the table. He smiled when he saw her, his eyes evaluating her appearance as he tried to figure out why she had been crying in Jungkook's room and hadn't greeted him yet. She bit her lip hesitantly before crossing the room to him. She realized she had been silly to have a crush on him - he was her owner now. And of course Seokjin was his boyfriend, why else would they live together like this. She knew it, she was just still a little sad. But that didn't matter. She could love her oppa platonically, she knew it.

She made herself smile and it was only half forced when he met her gaze and smiled back at her.

"Hi oppa," she greeted.

Namjoon stood and opened his arms and she happily ran into them, nuzzling her face against his chest. Okay, maybe it would be a little harder than she thought, but she could still do it. She was still hugging Namjoon when she smelled the bunny as he walked into the kitchen and she suddenly remembered what he had said. He sat down and she carefully went to her seat as well. Both hybrids were quiet as Jin set the food down.

Jin and Namjoon chatted about their days as everyone ate quietly, Seokjin still making sure that little one had extra of everything. Her cheeks had begun to fill in a little since she had come to them, but she was still too thin. After dinner she quietly bid them goodnight and headed to her room. Namjoon stood as well and went off to shower and relax. Jungkook slowly cleared the table, standing next to Seokjin at the sink.

"Hyung...can I talk to you about something?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course bun, what's up?" The older asked without looking up.

"I uh...I have a crush on little one and I told her and she ran away," he said all in one breath and as quickly as possible.

Jin slowly set down the pan he was washing and turned to face the boy.

"You...what?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 107K 62
â†ŗ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡đĸ𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
610K 20.5K 46
BOOK 3 of HIS SERIES [HIS: Baby] "I got one daddy and I call him papa." Copyright Šī¸ 2018 by HAHA KIM -COMPLETED 9/22/2018 180K-3/9/19 200K-4/22/19 3...
115K 2.7K 34
Henry has been feeling a little off. He has been sick lately. What is wrong with Henry? And what does Ray have to do with this? Henry-16 Ray-20 Me no...
46.3K 1.8K 16
đ™Ŧ𝙝𝙚đ™Ŗ 𝙮𝙤đ™Ē đ™ĸ𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙞đ™Ŗ𝙜𝙞đ™Ŗ𝙜 𝙝𝙮𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙙 𝙞đ™Ŗ 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙮... //// đ˜Ŧđ˜Ē𝘮 đ˜ĩđ˜ĸđ˜Ļ𝘩đ˜ēđ˜ļđ˜¯đ˜¨ 𝘩đ˜ēđ˜Ŗđ˜ŗđ˜Ēđ˜Ĩ đ˜ĸđ˜ļ đŸĒ 1000-2000+ īŋŊ...