Saiyyan - Adiya FF

By JCluvs_srk

This is a story of two families rooted in deep friendship...the Hoodas and the Siddiquis. Its about Zoya Sidd... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
IMPORTANT NOTE - Harassment
IMPORTANT NOTE/STORY TEASER

Chapter 18

5.4K 278 51
By JCluvs_srk

Aditya squinted as the first rays of sunlight hit his face. He turned and tried to avoid waking up. But as he started to turn, his arm got stuck. 'Odd...' Aditya opened one eye to see what was wrong and came face to face with Zoya, peacefully sleeping with her head on his arm.

His breath hitched...my god she was beautiful. He always knew that Zoya Siddiqui was attractive...but man was she always this breathtakingly beautiful?

A gust of wind came into the room and blew a lock of hair over Zoya's sleeping face. Aditya stared at her...mesmerized. She was captivating him without even trying. Aditya reached up and very carefully, removed the lock of hair from Zoya's face.

Zoya shift slightly and snuggled closer to Aditya's warm body. Aditya froze, trying extremely hard to not move and wake Zoya.

~Tujhe jeet jeet haaroon~

Aditya felt his arm getting a little numb, but he still didn't move. Zoya was finally sleeping peacefully, and he wanted to make sure that she remained undisturbed.

~Yeh praan praan varoon~

He felt this intense need to protect her...at all cost. He couldn't really pinpoint how it came to this. But he couldn't bear to see Zoya hurting. When he saw Zoya hurting...somehow...his heart started hurting for her.

~Hai aise main nihaaroon...Teri aarti utaaroon~

Aditya couldn't seem to look away. He studied the curve of her cheek, the dip on her upper lip, the thick lashes. There was something so angelic about her.

~Tere naam se jurde hai saare naate ~

Aditya could barely remember a time where he didn't know Zoya. They have known each other since childhood and have had their lives intertwined for decades. Was there ever a time...where Zoya and Aditya were not connected to each other?

~Saiyyan...~

Seeing Zoya shift again, Aditya gently lifted her head and removed his arm, placing her on the pillow. He was careful to not wake her and rolled off the bed. He adjusted the blanket around her and started walking towards the door. Giving Zoya's sleeping form one last look and trying to understand what was happening inside him...Aditya quietly slipped out of the bedroom.

~Saiyyan...~

What Aditya didn't notice, however, was that Zoya in her sleeping state, drifted to Aditya's previously occupied space. She unconsciously snuggled into the warmth he left behind and let out a peaceful sigh.

*************************************

Aditya stepped out of the shower and saw Arjun sitting on his bed. "Arjun?" Aditya asked, surprised to see his little brother up so early.

"Morning Bhai...I actually...wanted to talk to you about something..." Arjun said, hesitantly.

Sensing that his little brother was serious, Aditya sat down next to Arjun and gave him his undivided attention. "Kya hua Arjun? Sab teek hai?" Aditya asked, placing a comforting hand on Arjun's shoulder.

Arjun smiled at the gesture. He knew it. He knew that if anyone can give him undenying support...it would be his Bhai.

Arjun reached into his pocket and took out the little velvet box. He popped open the lid and showed Aditya the engagement ring nestled inside.

Aditya's eyes widened seeing the ring and he looked at Arjun. "You're thinking of proposing to Noor?" Aditya asked, astonished.

Arjun nodded, confirming. "I can't see spending my life with anyone else Bhai. And besides...mein bas propose karna chaata hoon...we both talked about it and decided that we don't want to get married until after college. But...I just want to propose and show her how serious I am about us..." Arjun explained. "Am I doing the right thing?" Arjun asked, knowing that Aditya will always guide him in the right direction.

Aditya studied his younger brother, seeing the quiet desperation and the fear in his eyes of what he is about to do. Aditya placed both his hands on Arjun's shoulders, "Mujhe nahin patha tha...ke mera chota bhai itna samajdaar ho gaya hai." Aditya said, feeling extremely proud.

"You are doing the absolute right thing. And I am definitely by your side." Aditya reassured. Arjun smiled, genuinely happy to hear this as he felt his fears melt away.

"Actually...can I ask you something now?" Aditya asked, trying to find the best way to word the question that has been bugging him.

When Aditya saw Arjun patiently waiting, he asked, "Tujhe kab pathah chala...ke tu Noor ko chahne laaga hai?"

Arjun gave Aditya a speculative look, realizing that the there was a Siddiqui girl involved in this situation as well. Hiding his grin, Arjun answered, "Before I didn't understand what I was feeling. I thought it was just friendship and it was normal to feel so protective of her. But over time..." Arjun recalled, his mind going down memory lane, "...I realized that every little thing about Noor affected me. I was thinking about her constantly. When she was sad...I couldn't bear it. Aur jab meine usse hasteh hue dekha..." Arjun remembered, smiling at the memory, "...aisa laga jaise..." Arjun paused, trying to find the rights words to describe that feeling.

"Jaise...kadi dhoop mein pehli barish..." Aditya murmured, "...jaise bohut dino baadh...ruki hui saans phir se ayi..." He said, realization dawning on him. This was exactly what it felt like when he saw Zoya smile and finally laugh. He couldn't bear seeing her hurt...and it felt like a weight was lifted off him when she laughed and started to let go of her sorrow. He was developing feelings for Zoya. Aditya Hooda was starting to have feelings for Zoya Siddiqui.

Arjun studied his Bhai. The emotions playing across his face as he realized what was happening with him. He was the one to now place a comforting hand on Aditya's shoulder, "Zoya di ko kab se chaate ho?" Arjun asked gently.

Aditya turned to Arjun, shocked. "I..I...uhh...I don't know what you mean" Aditya stuttered, trying to play it off.

Arjun didn't want to push, so he decided to change the subject. "Let me go see if Noor is up. We'll start preparing for the picnic." Arjun simply said, and with that he took his leave and left Aditya alone with his thoughts.

*********************************

"Brijraj kaka...take this and put it with the rest." Noor instructed, handing Brijraj multiple water bottles. She was in the kitchen, assisting the workers in packing for the picnic. The gang was going horseback riding today. Once they reached a desired spot, they will have a picnic, relax, and eventually make their way back to the farmhouse before night fall. All in all, it was going to be a very relaxing day.

Noor left the kitchen to change into her riding attire when she bumped into Arjun. "Arre Noor! I was just looking for you." Arjun said excitedly, he grabbed her hand and pulled her to a secluded hallway, making sure no one was around.

"Kya kar rahe ho Arjun! Common we have to leave soon!" Noor replied, trying to get out of her boyfriend's grip.

"Shh! I have to tell you something." Arjun said, ignoring Noor's attempts to leave.

Seeing the smile on Arjun's lips and the twinkle in his eyes, Noor stopped resisting and frowned, curious. Seeing that he had Noor's attention, Arjun spoke, "Bhai is started to develop feelings for Zoya di."

Noor's jaw dropped. She noticed that something was cooking between Aditya and Zoya from her observations yesterday, but her suspicions were now solidified with Arjun's declaration.

"You mean...Aditya bhaiya's falling in love?" Noor asked.

"Nahin...I don't think its love...yet." Arjun responded, remembering his earlier conversation with Aditya. "I think..." he continued, "...Bhai is starting to realize that he likes her...that Zoya di is someone he wants to protect...." Arjun concluded, a smile blooming on his handsome face at the thought of two of his favorite people in the world falling for each other.

Noor, however, frowned at the thought. "Lekin Arjun...Zoya appi was madly in love Yash...what if she doesn't feel the same way about Aditya bhaiya? You know how they never got along since we were kids...agar Zoya appi neh Aditya bhaiya ko tukhraya...toh Aditya bhaiya ka dil toot jaye ga..." Noor said, voicing her concern.

Seeing the worried look on Noor's face, Arjun placed a comforting arm around her shoulders. "Aisa kuch nahin hoga." Arjun responded. Rubbing her arms, he continued, "...Mein Bhai ko acchi tarah se jaanta hoon...woh haar manne walo mein se nahin hai...Agar Zoya didi koh koi phirse pyaar karna sikha sakta hai...toh woh sirf Aditya bhai hai."

Noor looked at her boyfriend, admiring the blind confidence he had for his older brother. "And besides..." he continued, looking down at the love of his life, "...Siddiqui girls are one of a kind...they are definitely worth the fight." He concluded, winking, bringing a smile to Noor's face.

****************************

Aditya, Zoya, Arjun, Noor, and Pooja made their way to the stables, all in their riding clothes. The horses they will be taking where all prepped in riding gear, ready for the trip.

Arjun went straight to Lightening and gave his neck a rub. "Ready my boy?" Arjun asked, and Lightening neighed in response. He led Lightening outside and mounted him.

Following suit, Noor took the reins of Kohinoor and pulled him towards the entrance. Pooja was given the reigns of a tan colored horse by the name of Max. Following Noor, Pooja lead Max to the entrance and mounted him once they were outside as well.

"Marcus!" Aditya called, getting the attention of one of the stable boys. "How are Sweetheart and the foal doing? Both healthy?" Aditya asked.

"Yes Sir...the foal has been eating well so far." Marcus replied, respectfully. Both men turned and walked towards Sweetheart's stall. Aditya intently listened to the updates Marcus was relaying to him.

As they got closer Aditya noticed that Zoya was already standing outside the stall, giving Sweetheart's neck a gentle rub. His heart gave one loud thud. Zoya heard them approaching and turned. She looked at Aditya and gave a small smile...and his heart gave another loud thud. Yea...he was definitely developing feelings for Zoya Siddiqui...Hooda...Aditya corrected. He was developing feelings for Zoya Hooda.

Aditya was brought back to reality when Sweetheart shifted her attention to him. On cue, Aditya placed a tender hand on her face and watched as Marcus entered the stall.

Zoya stepped back slightly and let the men do their job. Aditya asked a few follow up questions and Marcus responded. Marcus then approached the foal and the foal pivoted to avoid Marcus. Marcus shifted to try and get a hold of the foal, and the foal moved again and neighed playfully. It was definitely play time for him as he trotted around and kept avoiding Marcus.

Zoya giggled at the scene and Aditya chuckled as well. Sweetheart neighed at her son, as if she was telling him to behave. On cue, the foal stopped moving and let Marcus rub his hands over the foal, checking for any injuries.

"Everything looks good Sir...all that's left now is the name." Marcus said, now facing Aditya. Aditya looked at the foal, thinking. All the horses housed in the Hooda farmhouse were named by him.

The foal then came up to the entrance and neighed at Zoya. Obliging, Zoya went up to him and rubbed his neck. The foal closed his eyes and neighed again, loving the attention that was being given to him. Aditya looked on, mesmerized yet again by Zoya.

"Sir?" When Marcus called out, Aditya was broken out of his trance and looked at the stable boy. "The name?" Marcus asked again.

Aditya looked at Zoya and then turned to Marcus, "Ask Zoya...she will name this one." Aditya said simply.

Surprised, Zoya turned to look at Aditya. "What? Really?" Zoya asked, trying to confirm in case she misheard. Zoya saw Marcus turn his attention to her, patiently waiting. She looked down at the foal and then back at Aditya.

Aditya titled his head towards the foal, letting Zoya know that it was ok. The gesture gave Zoya silent encouragement. Aditya didn't need to speak for Zoya to understand what he meant. Zoya looked down at the foal, remembering his little playful display with Marcus earlier. "Mischief" Zoya said.

Zoya then turned to Marcus and said again, "His name is Mischief." Marcus looked at his boss for confirmation, and when Aditya nodded, he walked away to put the name down in the official paperwork.

Zoya look at Aditya, trying to read his expression. He was looking at her, his face proud at the clever name she came up with...but there was something else there. Something else she couldn't quite figure out yet. And what was this feeling she was feeling inside herself? She couldn't deny that the gesture was unbelievably sweet, but was this feeling just her being grateful? She didn't have much time to ponder because their moment was interrupted when another stable boy came over to them and handed Zoya the reins to a dark brown horse by the name of Layla.

Giving Zoya one last look, Aditya made his way to Raja's stall and brought him out. Zoya and Aditya both mounted their horses and trotted outside to the others. Before long, the whole gang was on their way.

**************************************

Everyone was having a wonderful time. It was a beautiful day and perfect for horseback riding. Pooja and Noor mostly trotted their horses. The Hooda brothers being boys, had a little race, which was soon joined by Zoya. It was such an exhilarating experience, Zoya thought, when a horse was galloping in their full speed.

They soon reached the end of the trail and dismounted. Each of them tied their horses to a tree, to avoid losing them and then settled down on the picnic blanket for some lunch.

Conversation was light and full of laughter. Anyone who saw this group from afar could tell that there was a strong bond between this group of people. Zoya observed them and felt herself smiling. It felt good to finally feel like herself again. She didn't feel hollow anymore. Yes...the heartache was still there...but it no longer controlled her.

Yes...it truly was a beautiful day, Zoya thought, and turned to stare at the horses grazing. "What are you thinking?" Zoya turned to the voice and saw that Aditya was looking at her, curiosity evident in his features.

Zoya looked back out at the horses, "I was thinking...that after a long time...I'm feeling myself again." Zoya replied, honestly. If anyone else had asked her that question, she might have come up with another answer. She was thinking how beautiful the scenery is...she was thinking how nice the weather is...anything else other than the truth. But when she saw that Aditya asked her, she felt herself answering truthfully. She couldn't get herself to lie. Ever since the wedding, she was seeing so many different sides to Aditya. He was the last person she expected to understand what she was going through. But he stepped in so beautifully...and took care of everything...took care of her. And that is why she spoke the truth to him...he deserved it.

Aditya saw the emotions play across Zoya's face. That intense need to protect her came back and Aditya decided to change the subject to divert Zoya's attention to something else.

"What do you think of Layla?" Aditya asked casually. He shifted so he now sat right next to Zoya and looked out at the horses.

"She's great..." Zoya responded, "...a good...reliable horse...and she's beautiful..." Zoya said, seeing Layla grazing the grass lazily. Raja bent down and nuzzled Layla's neck, the gesture almost flirty. Layla stomped her front hooves, causing Raja to take a step back. Zoya giggled, "...She also has the right amount of spunk to keep the players at bay." She said playfully. Aditya chuckled at the scene before him.

"Why do you ask?" Zoya asked, turning to look at Aditya.

"Breeding season is coming up in a few weeks...I'm thinking of matching Layla with Raja." Aditya replied, "...but it looks like Raja has to step up his game to win this one over." He answered, playfully, causing Zoya to laugh.

"That sounds fascinating. You know...after seeing Sweetheart give birth...the whole process looks so much more interesting." Zoya replied, conversation flowing freely between them. "How do you know which horses are best matched?" Zoya asked, genuinely curious.

Her eyes were sparkling with curiosity. Did she know that? Aditya wondered, looking at Zoya's face. She looked genuinely interested...face flushed from the breeze...and her eyes twinkled just like they used to.

"Tell you what..." Aditya began, "...Mares are most fertile during the spring and I have to come back here in a few weeks for breeding season. Come back with me. You will get to see everything." Aditya said, willing to do anything keep the sparkle in Zoya's eyes.

Mission accomplished, Aditya thought, when Zoya's eyes widened at the idea and her smile bloomed.

*************************************

When twilight fell across the sky and the horses were tucked in for the night, Zoya slid into her bed. Everyone was pretty exhausted from the whole day out and retired early to their bedrooms for a good night's sleep. So then why was Zoya laying awake again tonight. She turned and tried to find a comfortable position, and looked out into the dark room....still no sleep.

Letting out a frustrated sigh, Zoya sat up in bed and leaned against the headboard. What was wrong with her. She slept fine last night...in fact...she has the best sleep after ages last night. After watching Sweetheart give birth, she was too exhausted to even think and just remembered crashing that night.

But the room felt lonely again tonight. Not knowing what else to do, Zoya kicked off the blanket and headed out the door. She walked aimlessly around the house again tonight. Not knowing where her feet were leading her.

It just so happened that she made her way towards the courtyard. It was a well kept garden on this side of the house, with a lavish pool in the middle. Maybe she will soak her feet in the pool for a bit and then head back to try and sleep again.

Satisfied with the plan, Zoya maneuvered her way around the garden. She heard it first before she saw it. The splash of water. Someone was already there.

Walking past the clearing that lead to the pool, Zoya saw strong back and shoulder muscles as the person swam laps around the pool. There were only the dim lights around the pool and the moonlight shining down. The person's shoulder muscles rippled as he cut through the water. Zoya watched as the moonlight bounced off those wet muscles and felt that pull again in her belly.

Aditya felt that he was no longer alone. He surfaced and combed his hair back. Turning, he came face to face with Zoya.

"Zoya?" Aditya asked, surprised to see her.

Zoya watched droplets of water trail down his chiseled chest. His thick mass of hair was combed back, exposing his whole face. The dim lights only highlighted his strong features. Zoya felt her breath catch...and another pull shoot through her belly.

"You're not sleeping yet?" Aditya asked, when Zoya simply stared at him.

"I...umm..." Zoya stuttered, trying to find the right words, "...Yea...yea...I couldn't sleep...so I decided to come out for a walk..." Zoya finally said, struggling to focus.

Aditya smirked and his eyes got a certain gleam in them. He affected her. Seeing the way she was looking at him...he definitely had an effect on her. Liking the idea, Aditya slowing treaded to the side of the pool.

Looking up at Zoya, he finally spoke, "Any particular reason why you couldn't sleep?" Aditya asked, his voice lowering...becoming huskier as he spoke those words.

Zoya stared at him, his arm muscles glinting under the light...wet...strong...

"Uhhh...no...no...no reason." Zoya mumbled, deliberately looking away.

"Mere vaja se neend nahin aa rahi hai?" Aditya asked bluntly, his eyes mischievous.

Zoya's eyes widened at the straight forward question. "No! Why would you even say that!?" Zoya replied defensively.

Aditya chuckled and raised his hands up, showing he meant no harm with his comment. "Mein masak kar raha hoon yaar." Aditya said as he reached the edge of the pool.

He rested his arms on the edge and looked up at Zoya, "Aur vaise bhi...neend churana koi bari baat nahin hai. Agar saansein chura loon...toh baat hai..." Aditya said, his face turning serious, "...dhadak te dil ka betaabiyaan chura loon...toh baat hai..." Aditya whispered, hoping that one day he will take away all of Zoya's pain. He then titled his head and continued, "...rooh ki tapish chura loon...toh baat hai..." He replied, not breaking eye contact with Zoya.

Zoya felt her throat close and her breath hitch. Those words...they were just so intimate. His voice seemed to caress her skin...and the way Aditya was looking at her...Zoya didn't know what to feel.

"I...should head back..." Zoya said, breathlessly, and turned to leave.

"Wait!" Aditya called out, the wheels in his head turning as he thought of reasons to keep her a little while longer, "...can you hand me that towel before you leave?" He said.

Zoya looked back at Aditya, his face innocent. Seeing no harm, Zoya took the towel placed on the lounge chair and walked over to Aditya. She leaned down and held out the towel for Aditya.

Aditya grabbed the towel, and before Zoya could react, he grabbed her wrist with his free hand and pulled Zoya into the pool. Zoya shrieked before she went head first into the water, causing a big splash.

Zoya surfaced and sputtered water. Trying to regain her balance, she combed her hair back to see Aditya laughing. Seeing the shocked look on Zoya's face, Aditya laughed harder.

Forgetting Aditya's intense words from earlier, Zoya felt laughter in her throat as well and tried to look mad. Aditya continued to laugh. Not being able to help herself, Zoya let out a giggle and splashed water at Aditya. "You are so dead!" Zoya yelled, and lunged towards Aditya.

Zoya placed both her hands on Aditya's head and pushed him under water. Aditya wrapped his arms around Zoya's waist and picked her up, tossing her under water in retaliation. Zoya slithered away from Aditya's grasp and ducked him under water again. After a few minutes of the playful fighting, both were still laughing.

As Zoya was about to push him under again, Aditya grabbed onto both her wrists and pulled her to him. Underestimating the force behind his pull, Zoya collided into him.

Their laughter died down as Aditya and Zoya realized their close proximity. Their upper bodies were meshed together as Aditya held onto both her wrists. She felt the heat of his bare body through her wet clothes, and felt her heartbeat quicken.

The air around them caught on fire. There was nothing playful about the atmosphere now. Aditya's eyes intensified and he looked down at Zoya's wet lips. Zoya felt her breath hitch. Why was she feeling like this? Why couldn't she pull away?

He let go of Zoya's wrist and placed his hands around her waist under water. Zoya thought this was the perfect time to pull away...but she felt herself place her hands on his hard chest. Aditya tilted his head a little, flirting with the idea of how her lips would taste.

As he was about to lean in, Aditya and Zoya heard a scream from inside the house. Aditya and Zoya jumped away from each other as if they were burned. They looked at each other. Zoya's eyes were wide...she was stunned at what was about to happened between them.

There was another scream from the house. Not saying anything, Aditya got out of the pool and extended his hand to Zoya. After a moment of hesitation, Zoya took it and Aditya pulled her out of the pool.

Wrapping the extra towel around herself, Aditya and Zoya rushed into the house to see what all the commotion was about.

When they entered the living room, they saw Noor with her eyes watery and Pooja holding up Noor's hand. Arjun was standing to the side grinning.

Noor turned to see Zoya and Aditya walk and rushed to her elder sister, hugging her. "Appi! Look! Arjun proposed to me!" Noor squealed, holding out her hand to show the engagement ring.

"WHAT!" Zoya exclaimed, and when she grabbed Noor's hand and got a closer look at the ring, her jaw dropped. Looking back at Noor's face, Zoya didn't know what else to do but hug her, feeling ecstatic at the good news.

Aditya caught Arjun's eyes across the room and winked, proud of his little brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615 59 2
It's a two shots story of Aditya Hooda and Zoya Siddique... A concept of mine written on them to show the value of confessing and expressing your fee...
12.4K 611 9
One Shots on my favourite couple Adiya from my favourite show Bepannaah. This is my way to get over the abrupt end of our beloved show. I am just a...
73.7K 6.3K 36
Zoya Siddaqui and Aditya Hooda never knew that their destinies were entangled since forever, but one wretched night when they receive a call and find...
23.9K 2.6K 46
**Can be read as General Fiction** _________________________________________ Its a story of a girl named Zoya who has always been protected so much b...