I'm No Superman// Braun Strow...

By Bad_Buck

He's a fun-loving guy outside the ring, and a total ass kicker inside the ring. She's a serious girl all arou... More

Description
Disclaimer
Setting and Character Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Author's Note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 23

413 6 1
By Bad_Buck

January 2, 2018

Braun's POV

»Cardiff, Wales —> Birmingham, England«

Hadley drove us to a house about half an hour away from the airport and parked in the driveway.

"Welcome to Mark's." She said, motioning to Mark's house with both her hands. I smiled before getting out of the car and opening the trunk to get my bags. I set my suit case on the ground and extended the handle before throwing my backpack over one shoulder. Her and Seth got out and began walking toward the house, I quickly closed the truck and followed them inside, dragging my suitcase behind me.

"Mark we're back." Hadley said as I walked into the house behind them and closed the door.

I saw a man poke his head through a door way. His eyes lit up when he looked at me. He smiled and walked toward me with open arms.

"Braun! It's lovely to meet you, mate." He said hugging me. I looked down at him as he hugged me before looking to Hadley, who was on her phone.

"Uhm Hadley -."

"You'll get used to it." She said uninterested.

"I'm Mark," He said letting me go and pointing to another man sitting in a recliner, "this is Flash, and welcome to Cardiff. Might as well welcome here now, because we won't be here much longer. We have to eat and get going to Birmingham."

"Calm down Mark. We've got time." Hadley said, gaining our attention. She had placed her phone on the coffee table and walked to me before grabbing my wrist. She dragged me to the dining room table and let go of my wrist.

"Sit, I'll make you a cup of coffee." She said before walking into the other room.

"Don't mind Mark, mate. He gets antsy on show days."

I turned my head to see Flash.

"Flash Morgan Webster. Professional wrestler, MODfather, fifth Beatle." He said holding his hand out to me. I shook it and smiled at him.

"Braun Strowman. Professional wrestler, monster among men, meat-castle."

He chuckled and sat in the chair beside mine, setting his cup on the table.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. Seth can't help but talk about you sometimes, you must be very good friends with him."

"I guess so." I laughed. "Although most of the time I text him so he can text Hadley for me. She's told me numerous time not to text her while she's at the gym and with the time difference, and in general, I never know where she is."

"She hasn't gone to the gym once since being in Cardiff. Though she has been here for only for not even a full twenty-four hours."

"Where was she before this?"

"She was staying with Tyler, Trent and Pete at Trent's house in Wolverhampton." He explained, I nodded in understanding before speaking.

"Well she must've gone to the gym everyday while there. Tyler seems to love posting workout videos on his Instagram."

"Maybe, I dunno." He shrugged before looking away from me. I turned my head and saw Hadley walk into the room with two plates of food. She set them in the table one in front of Flash, then one in front of me.

"Mark made pancakes. I pray for you." She said before leaving, back into the kitchen.

"Pray for us?" I asked Flash.

"Mark is a lot of things but, a cook, isn't one of those things." He said.

"Oh." I dragged out, looking down at the plate in front of me.

"I mean they're not going to kill you, but if you're looking for flavor, you came to the wrong house."

I let out a chuckle as Hadley came back into the room carrying another plate. She set it on the table and yelled.

"Come on Rollins we don't have all day!"

Seth came into the room seconds later and sat in the chair the plate was in front of.

"Thanks Hadley." He smiled before she nodded and walked into the kitchen once again.

"What're we talking about?" Seth asked.

Flash looked at me and smiled.

"Nothing, mate." He smiled, Mark and Hadley came out with a plate of pancakes each and sat down at the table. Hadley beside Seth and Mark at the head of the table.

"I could've made yours for you." Mark said to Hadley.

"I'm capable." She said, glancing over at him. "I don't want your pancakes."

"Fine, fine." He said as he began cutting his up. I looked to Seth as he shoved a forkful in his mouth and began to chew. A look of disgust grew on his face as he swallowed. I looked down at my plate, nervous. Were they really that bad?

"You got syrup?" He asked.

"Yeah, mate. I'll go get it." Mark said before getting up and walking into the kitchen. He came back seconds later waving a bottle of syrup in his hand and placed in on the table in front of Seth. Seth opened the bottle and doused the pancakes. I heard a small laugh come from Hadley and I looked to see her watching Seth.

"They're great." Seth said, lying to Mark.

"Thank you, the secret is love." Mark said earning a laugh from Flash.

"I think you mean carelessness with flavoring." Hadley spoke up.

"What?" Mark asked.

"You don't put any flavor in your food, Mark." Flash said for Hadley. "That's why I always insist on cooking."

Mark rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, lets just eat and get on the road."

We all soon choked down our breakfast and went out to Mark's car. We all threw our bags in the trunk before piling in the car.

Flash told Mark he would drive, placing himself in the drivers seat. Mark sat in the passenger seat leaving Seth Hadley and I crammed in the backseat, with Hadley between Seth and I.

———

"How far until Birmingham?" Seth asked, looking at his phone.

"About an hour more." Mark said.

"Can we stop, I've gotta -."

"Say no more." Flash said. "I'll get off at the next junction."

I took my head off the window and looked down at Hadley. She was asleep with her head resting on my shoulder. I smiled to myself and glanced at Seth.

"Hey Seth." I said, gaining his attention. He looked at me and I motioned my head to Hadley. He looked at her.

"And? She's asleep."

"She's so beautiful."

"Wait so you're the 'He' that likes Hadley so much." Mark said, looking over his shoulder at me.

"Yeah." I said shyly.

"Glad to know, it's been bugging me all day." Mark chuckled. "Just be careful."

"What do you mean?"

"If you somehow do get her to admit some sort of feelings toward you, you better not hurt her."

"Why would I do that?"

"You'd be surprised on how many ex-boyfriends asked that same thing." He said before turning to face forward again. I looked at Seth for answers.

"It's best not to ask." He said. "I hate talking about it. So does Hadley, so don't ask her either."

I nodded carefully before looking down at her again.

Who could want to hurt a girl like Hadley? She's so strong and beautiful.

———

We arrived at the hotel we were staying at for the night and Flash parked the car.

"Hadley, wake up. We're at the hotel." Seth said, gently elbowing her in her side.

"Fuck off." She grumbled, opening her eyes. She quickly took her head off my shoulder and looked up at me.

"I- uh. Sorry Braun." She said.

"It's alright." I smiled at her. "No worries."

Everyone got out of the car except for Hadley and I. Our eyes were locked on each other's, nothing else seeming to matter to either of us. That was until Seth lightly knocked on the window, breaking the silence between her and I. She shook her head, letting out a small laugh.

"Come on, lets go." She said opening her door and getting out. I smiled to myself before getting out as well. Everyone grabbed their bags and we walked into the hotel. Mark walked to the front desk and checked us in. He had three keys. He gave one to Flash and one to Hadley.

"I figured you two would stick with Hadley for the time we're here." Mark said to Seth and I. We walked to the elevator and got on. Mark pressed the button for the third floor and it took us up and opened on the floor. He led us to the room and opened the door. "Flash and I already agreed to share." Mark informed us.

"I'll take the roll out." Hadley said, putting it down, setting her bag on it.

Seth looked at me and shrugged.

"Guess that means you and I are sharing."

"Great..."

"Well we've got a bit before we have to go to the venue, I'm gonna catch a nap." Mark said.

"Me too." Flash said.

"The lady at the front desk told me there's a coffee shop down the street if you want to go check it out." Mark told Hadley.

"That's where I'll be." She smiled.

"Can I join?" I asked.

"I guess so." I said. "Lets get going then."

Seth and I set our bags on our shared bed and followed her out the door. We walked down the road a ways to the coffee shop. I was mesmerized by the city. I had never really gone out and explored when we went on European tours because I never really had the chance. Now that I did, I was amazed.

"Braun." I heard.

I was too busy looking around to realize both Hadley and Seth had stopped and I had kept walking.

"The coffee shop is right here." Seth laughed. I walked to them and we all walked inside.

Hadley's POV

Seth asked what I wanted and went up to the counter with Braun to order our drinks as I sat at a table. They soon joined me and sat with me. Seth handed me my drink with a smile.

"Thanks." I said, he nodded as a you're welcome.

"Should we go over the plan again before the show?" He asked, I nodded this time.

"Ok, so like I said they'll be shocked when I go out for my match against Millie. You guys will stay hidden in the room with Mark while I'm out there. If anyone sees you, the plan is ruined. When their match does come, I'll go out mid-match... wait like thirty seconds to come out after me for effect. It'll be a big pop I'm sure. Anyway, I didn't mention this before but, neither of you touch Pete. Do whatever you want with Tyler and Trent, I don't really care, but I'll handle Pete."

They both looked at me weird as to why I was so specific about Pete, but nodded in understanding.

"Once we finish kicking their asses, Mark is gonna drive us back to the hotel and we celebrate." I said smiling.

"Won't they come and try to find us?"

"That's why we leave Seth." I rolled my eyes.

He smiled and nudged me with his arm.

"I know, babe."

"I told you to stop calling me that." I said before looking Braun. He had a hardened look on his face as he looked at Seth. "You alright Braun?" I asked, placing my hand on his arm. His face softened at my touch and he looked down at my hand on his arm.

"Yeah, fine." He said looking up at my face. He half smiled before glancing at Seth then to his drink. I put my hand back to my cup and rolled my eyes at Seth.

"Would you just -." I said angrily at him, cutting myself off to keep from yelling at him.

"I'm sorry!" Seth exclaimed.

"Whatever." I said looking around the shop.

"Seth! Braun! Can I get a picture? I love you guys."

I turned to see a man walk up to the table. A huge smile plastered on his face as his eyes never left Braun and Seth.

"Yeah sure." They both said. The man held out his phone and snapped a picture with both of them and thanked them before walking away.

"He didn't want a picture with you?" Braun said.

"I'm not bothered, I hate being bothered in public by the fans. Lets go before more find us." I said standing from my seat. I looked at the time in my phone as well, grabbing my coffee from the table, in my other hand. "We've got half an hour until the we should be at the venue anyway and I have to pack my gear, wake up both Flash and Mark and wait for them to get ready."

They both nodded and rose from their seats following me out of the coffee shop and back to the hotel. We rose the elevator to our floor and I opened the door with my key.

"Boys time to wake up! One hour until the show!" I said loudly.

"An hour?!" Mark asked, bolting out of the bed and to his bag. I looked to Flash and he sat up in the bed.

"Looks like someone forgot to finish getting ready before they fell asleep." He said getting out of the bed. He walked to the mirror and fixed his hair in it before turning to Braun, Seth and I.

"How was the coffee shop?"

"Cute." Seth said.

"It was great." Braun smiled.

"It was good until fans found Seth and Braun." I rolled my eyes, walking to my bag and grabbing out my gear.

"Hopefully Pete, Trent and Tyler don't see pictures of them here." Flash said.

"Doubtful, Trent and Pete never go on their phones before or during shows." I said. "Tyler is probably too busy taking selfies in the bathroom mirror to check his socials." I rolled my eyes, throwing my gear into my backpack. I zipped it up before yelling to Mark. "Come on Mark we're all waiting for you."

He came out seconds later wearing a Defend Indy Wrestling shirt. He smiled and showed it off to us.

"Got to represent." He said before going to his bag. "As a thank you from me for helping Hadley, I got you two these." He said handing both Seth and Braun Defend Indy Wrestling shirts.

"Thanks Mark." Braun smiled.

"Thanks Andrews." Seth smiled, draping it on his shoulder.

Mark smiled, proud of himself.

"Are you ready?" I asked Mark, breaking him out of his thoughts.

"Oh yes!" He said. We rode the elevator down to the lobby and walked out the car, putting our bags in the trunk. Sitting in the same seats we did for the ride to Birmingham. Though Mark and Flash switched so Mark was driving. We soon arrived at the venue and got out of the car.

"Follow me mates, I'll get you in unnoticed." Flash said to Seth and Braun. They followed him away from Mark and I. It didn't really matter if Trent, Tyler or Pete caught me as long as they didn't see Seth and Braun. I put my hood up on my sweatshirt to hide my face from the January wind. I followed Mark to the makeshift locker room he, Seth, Braun and myself were sharing and walked inside, unnoticed. Flash had already left and Mark turned to me.

"I'll be back in like ten minutes, I have to go talk to Flash and Eddie about our match."

I nodded in understanding and with that, he left, leaving me alone in the room with Seth and Braun. Seth grabbed a fold up chair that was leaning against the wall and set it up before sitting on it. Braun stayed standing as I fixed my backpack on my shoulder.

"I'm gonna go find somewhere to change, I suggest you guys do the same." I said before opening the door, I quickly shut the door when I heard Tyler's voice.

"What?" Seth asked, I brought my finger to my lips and shushed him. "What?" He repeated as a whisper.

"Tyler is out there, and if Tyler is out there, Trent and Pete are almost guaranteed to be with him." I whispered back.

"Oh." Seth and Braun said.

"I'll just change in here. Turn around." I said, motioning for them to turn around. "I swear to god Seth, if I catch you peeking -."

"Chill out, I won't." He said as he and Braun turned around.

"You better not." I heard Braun grumble quietly as I started to change. I had changed into my gear bottoms and began to take off my shirt when the door opened.

"Woah! Hey! You could have warned a guy!"

I covered my chest with my shirt and looked at Mark in the doorway, a look of shock, plastered on my face.

"Close the door!" I said. He closed the door and blocked his eyes with his hand, to keep from seeing me. I quickly put on my gear top and let out a huff. "Ok I'm done." I said grabbing my socks and boots.

Seth and Braun turned around and Mark moved his hand back to his side.

"God, sorry I didn't put a sign on the door." I said, folding out another chair and putting it next to Seth's before sitting down. " "Do Not Enter! Hadley is half naked." I think that would've been a little weird, and besides you said you were going to be gone ten minutes!" I said putting on my socks.

"I couldn't find Eddie or Flash!" Mark explained.

"Well, you could have knocked."

"Ok, ok."

We heard a knock at the door. We all turned to the door and heard,

"Mark, mate, are you in there?"

"Shh it's Tyler." Mark whispered to us.

"Flash, Eddie, Trent, Pete and I were looking for you so we could talk about the match."

"Ah yeah mate be out in a minute." Mark said before the door opened slightly.

"What're you -." Tyler said before Braun put one hand on the door and closed it forcefully. Thankfully Tyler didn't see him, Seth or myself.

"I'll be right back." Mark whispered to us before slipping out the door and walking away with Tyler.

I growled and rolled my eyes.

"That was way too fucking close."

"He didn't see us." Braun said.

"Thankfully. Tyler does need to learn how to have some patience once in a while." I said. "I'm just glad you shut it before he could walk in." I said, Braun smiled a bit. I put on my boots and laced them up as Seth and Braun changed into their gear as well and put on their boots. I stretched and soon left for my match against Millie McKenzie. It was a quick match, a few minutes of back and forth before I finished her off with a knockout forearm blow. I pinned her for the three count and celebrated quickly before rushing back to Braun and Seth to avoid Tyler, Trent and Pete.

I entered the room and closed the door behind me.

"Mark told me Trent, Ty and Pete were going out first, so we can go whenever." I told them, they both nodded and got up from their seats.

"Let's go now and talk to Mark and his team." Seth suggested, I nodded and led the two to the gorilla. Mark, Eddie and Flash waited for Tyler and Trent's music to end. Pete was no where in sight, telling me he had already gone out to the ring. I looked to Eddie.

"Nice to see you again Eddie, I'm assuming Mark told you what was going on?"

"Yeah." Was all he said before his music began and he walked out to the ring.

"He's not in the best of moods tonight." Mark said.

"Typical Eddie Dennis." I smiled, shaking my head. "Anyway, good luck with the first few minutes of your match. We'll see you out there." I said as Flash's music began.

"See you!" Flash said with a smile before walking out.

"Stay safe." I said to Mark. He winked at me and smiled.

"You too, Had'."

We hugged as his music began and he walked out as soon as we parted.

"Soooo. You do hug others?" Seth asked, smiling, extending out his arms for a hug.

"Only the people I like, Rollins." I smirked. He wrapped me in his arms and I groaned. "Ew, get off me." I said, trying to push him away, with no success.

"Braun, come join!" Seth smiled, I looked up at Braun and he stood there looking as if he was thinking about doing it or not.

"I don't know Seth, I don't think -." Braun said before Seth grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him into the hug. Braun's strong arms wrapped around Seth and I after a few seconds and he hugged us, tight. I groaned again as he lifted us off the ground ever so slightly and put us down a second after, letting us free.

I crossed my arms across my chest and looked at Seth.

"Never do that again." I glared at him. He smiled extending his arms out again. I hurried behind Braun and leaned to the side to look around him and to Seth. "Don't make me use him." I said earning a chuckle from Braun.

"I did tell her, if she needed an exterminator..." Braun trailed off, smiling, as he looked down at me.

"After this." I joked, pointing at the gorilla curtain. Braun laughed as Seth acted offended.

"Wow." Seth dragged, I rolled my eyes at him, and used my hand to draw back the curtain a bit to peek out to see the match going on. I let it go and turned to them.

"Lets give it just a minute more." I said. "Remember, I'll handle Pete."

"I'll take Tyler." Seth said, looking at Braun. Braun nodded at him in understanding.

"Guess that means I get Trent." He shrugged.

I smiled at the two and crossed my arms across my chest.

"Hey," I said, a bit quieter than I usually talk, "Thanks for flying all the way here to help me. I didn't think you guys would actually do help me do this but—." I said before cutting myself off and clearing my throat. "Thanks." I finished.

"Awh Hadley -." Seth said.

"Don't try and hug me again." I said holding out a hand to keep him off me. "I'll think about hugging you two after we get this over with." I said motioning toward the ring.

"Should we go out now?" Braun asked quietly. I peeked out to the ring again, seeing Trent's team in control. I nodded.

"Lead the way." Seth said, I smiled before pushing the curtain back and walking through it with Braun and Seth filling closely behind. Having no music didn't give us away as we ran down the the ring and attacked. As planned: Seth took hold of Tyler, Braun got Trent and I was met face to face with Pete.

A look of shock was shown on Pete's face as I stood in front of him. Loud cheers for Braun, Seth and I rang throughout the venue as Mark, Eddie and Flash scrambled out of the ring.

"What're you doing here? I thought you went back to the states." Pete said, taking a step toward me.

"Guess you didn't watch my match with Millie."

"I thought someone had replaced you -."

"Hadley!"

I turned to see that Tyler had fought off Seth and he was walking toward me with an angry expression in his face.

"What the hell -." Was all he could get out before I hit him with a hard discus forearm, knocking him off his feet. He looked up at me in shock as Seth came and got him again. I turned back to Pete.

"I'm not looking to hurt you. I just want to teach -." I said before I cut myself off as he shook his head and put a hand out to stop me from talking.

"Just stop." He said. "If this is how you're going to handle things— just stop." He said before looking to where Braun and Trent were. He walked away and went to help Trent.

I shook my head at him. This was not the reaction I wanted from Pete, but I expected it to be like this. I looked at Braun and he seemed to be handling both Trent and Pete, then looked to Seth and Tyler, Seth was struggling and I had walked over to grab Tyler by the arm.

"This is what happens when you don't listen."

"Hadley I -."

Seth has spun him around kicked him in the stomach, doubling him over, before hitting him with a curb stomp. I looked to Braun to see he had just power-slammed Trent and Pete was slumped in the corner. I walked to Trent and bent down to speak to him as he laid on the mat.

"Treat me like a child again, Trent. This is what's gonna happen if you do." I said before straightening up. I walked to the center of the ring and stood between Seth and Braun before grabbing their wrists and raising their hands. I lowered them moments later before looking at the destruction both Braun and Seth had caused. Pete was still slumped in the corner, Trent was still laying on the mat and Tyler had rolled out of the ring and to the floor.

"Lets go." I said to Braun and Seth before fist-bumping them both. "Good work." I smiled at them before we walked to the back together.

We hurried to our hideout and changed before Mark came to the room.

"Ready?" He asked in a hurried manner.

I looked around and made sure I had grabbed all my stuff before nodding at him.

"Yes."

"Then let's go." He said looking at all three of us. "Tyler, Trent and Pete are looking for you guys."

I nodded and we all hurried out of the room and down the hall to the exit to get to Mark's car.

"Hadley!"

I glance over my shoulder to see Pete jogging toward me. His hair clung to his sweaty face as he caught up to me. I slowed to a walk as the others kept going.

"I didn't want to hurt you -."

"What the hell was that?! What were Seth Rollins and Braun Strowman doing here?"

"Hadley." Trent said sternly as he began to walk toward us.

"I've gotta go." I said. " I'll text you later with an explanation. Please don't be mad." I said before fixing my bag on my shoulder. I turned and began to walk away.

"Don't be mad?! How can I not when you pull a stunt like this?" He called after me.

I made it to Mark's car and got in the passenger seat before he started the car and began driving to the hotel.

———

We soon arrived at our hotel and Mark had parked the car.

"I'll see you guys when I get done." He said, we nodded, and he drove away soon after we got our bags out. We made our way up to our hotel room and I opened the door with my key.

"I shower first." I said, opening my suitcase and grabbing fresh clothes. I walked to the bathroom and showered before dressing and brushing my hair. I walked out to see Seth going through his bag and Braun sitting at the foot of his bed, scrolling through his phone. Seth had walked into the bathroom and closed the door, leaving me alone with Braun.

"I'm guessing he called next." I said. Braun our his phone down on his bed and leaned back using his arms for support.

"Yeah." He smiled. "That was super cool."

"That he called next?" I asked, folding up my dirty clothes and placing them by my suitcase.

"No," he laughed, "what we did at the show."

"Just another day at the office. Kicking ass and taking names is kind of our job description." I said, earning another laugh from him.

"I guess you're right."

"Thanks for helping me." I said.

"No problem. It's always a pleasure." He said standing and walking to his bag. I followed him and stood beside him. He turned his head to look at me.

"I believe I promised a hug as a way of saying thank you."

"And I believe you said you'd think about it."

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Do you want the damn hug or not?"

"Yes." He smiled, turning to me.

I rolled my eyes and smiled before wrapping my arms around his lower torso, he placed a large hand on my bag and chuckled, pulling me close to him. I soon let go of him, trying to end the hug, but he kept his hand on my back, still hugging me.

"Uhm Braun..."

"Right... sorry." He said, letting me go.

"Don't tell Seth we hugged. If I hug him, he doesn't like to let go."

"Secrets safe with me." He nodded before he looked back to his bag and grabbed out fresh clothes, setting them beside his bag for when it was his turn to shower.

"What secret?"

We both turned to see Seth standing in the doorway of the bathroom, wearing low hanging sweatpants with a towel draped around his shoulders.

"Don't worry about it." He said looking at Seth then glancing at me, winking. "I'm gonna go shower." He said before walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

"What secret?" Seth asked, I shook my head.

"Like Braun said, don't worry about it." I said before grabbing my phone from my bag and sitting on my bed.

A couple mentions on Twitter.
A couple mentions on Instagram.
A couple texts from Pete.
A couple texts from Tyler and Trent.
And a single text from my boss at Progress, Jim Smallman.

I decided to open the text from Jim first.

Jim: Hadley, you know I love you working at Progress Wrestling, but a heads up would have been nice.

Me: I'm sorry Jim. I can assure you it it won't happen again.

Jim: Would you care to explain why it happened in the first place?

Me: I had a fall out with Tyler and Trent. You know the usual.

Jim: Ok. Take the next show off, clear your head and come back for Chapter 61. Consider this your first strike.

Me: Ok. I'm sorry again Jim.

Jim: It's alright but I want you to apologize to them, whether it be public or backstage. And no more surprise attacks.

Me: Yes sir.

And that was the end of the conversation.

I sighed and opened my conversation with Pete.

"You alright?" I heard Seth ask from his bed.

"Yeah, Jim just texted me about what we did."

"Ah. He pissed?"

"No not really, it helps being a stand up employee sometimes." I said, he chuckled but didn't say anything. I looked back to my phone.

Pete: explanation?

Me: simple really, I told them to stop acting like my councilor and my father and they didn't listen. Now that I did that, I'm sure I've got their attention.

Pete: You didn't have to go and sneak around to beat us up!

Me: I wasn't getting anywhere with talking.

Pete: you hurt Trent and Tyler, Hadley and when you hurt them you hurt me.

Me: Pete stop being so dramatic.

Pete: Just... don't talk to me for a bit, Had.

Me: fine. Whatever. If you want to be like that. I won't.

Delivered

I locked my phone not bothering to look at the texts from Tyler and Trent. Braun came out of the bathroom a few minutes later and went to his bag, folding his dirty clothes and putting them next to his bag. He grabbed his hairbrush from his bag and brushed his hair before putting it back in his bag and sitting on his shared bed with Seth.

"I hope you're not a cuddler." Seth mumbled, earning a laugh from both Braun and I.

"I wouldn't dream of cuddling you, Rollins."

We all sat on our phones for a bit before Seth fell asleep. I was scrolling through my Twitter feed when I heard Braun speak up.

"So what's it like working as a wrestler in the UK?"

"You do those Euro' tours. It's not completely different." I answered him, setting my phone beside me on my bed.

"You must see more stuff than me."

"Most likely, WWE Euro tours suck because you don't get enough free time." I said before he laughed quietly, to not wake Seth. "I know Birmingham quite a bit if you want to wander around tomorrow. I don't have much else to do." I suggested, a huge smile grew on his face as he shook his head enthusiastically. I smiled at him and looked at my phone again, this time looking at all the mentions and tags on Instagram.

"Hey one more question."

"Mhmm?" I asked looking up from my phone.

"What was your first day at Progress like?"

"Pretty meh, but I met Mark." I smiled. "I don't often say this to him or anyone but, he's the absolute best. You could never find someone as great as him in a billion years. I'd do anything for him."

"Wow." He said quietly.

"I mean— you know what I mean I've known him for years. I hardly know you, don't take it to heart."

He nodded before I began speaking again.

"Let me tell you about my second day though." I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 171 12
Y/N (OC) is one of the great prospects in WWE today. Tiffany stratton has huge potential to become a future champion as well. What happens when these...
10.3K 86 5
A twenty-seven yearold wrestler who goes by 'Cerberus' has been an over the world and is the most sought after free agent in the business. For six to...
252K 1.4K 42
18+ story of a man that joins WWE and fucks everyone.
129K 3.3K 61
"Darling, we found Wonderland; you and I got lost in it. And we pretended it could last forever." Sarah Katherine McMahon is her daddy's little gir...