The Devil Himself (ManXBoy) C...

By Anissa_Eylene555

[COMPLETE] Ace Nova Williams finds himself having dreams that would disturb even a psychopath. He doesn't min... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Hello!! :)
TRAILER!!
Author's Note
Ch.1: Dream
Ch.2: Someone's Here
Ch.3: Slut Parents
Ch.4: Crystal Ball
Ch.5: Whisper
Ch.6: The Devil Himself
Ch.7: The Devil Is Gay?
Ch.8: Seventeenth Child
Ch.9: The Devil Shops?
Ch.10: Choice
Ch.11: Tempest
Ch.12: Pull the Trigger
Ch.13: Send Me To Hell
Ch.14: Welcome To Hell
Ch.15: Exploring Hell
Ch.16: Destined
Ch.17: Sage Is Weird
Ch.18: Sylvester
Ch.19: Sylvester Part II
Ch.20: Blood Bonds
Ch.21: The Village
Ch.22: Possessive
Ch.23: Exploring the Castle
Ch.24: Akuji
Ch.25: Prince Lakita
Ch.26: Work For It
Ch.27: Heaven in Hell
Ch.28: Wishes
Ch.29: Perfection
Ch.30: E-mails from God
Ch.31: Telepathy
Ch.33: God Himself
Ch.34: TV in Heaven?
Ch.35: Actually
Ch.36: Michael
Ch.37: The Devil
Ch.38: Master
Ch.39: Perfect
Ch.40: Love and Compassion
COMPLETE!
YouTube?
YouTube!

Ch.32: Welcome to Heaven

11K 560 41
By Anissa_Eylene555

Lucifer looks at the room they stand in, his eyes sweeping around it for only a moment. His father was right, everything is still the same as it was when he once lived here. A tingle down his spine lets Lucifer know that God is aware that he is here. Lucifer glances down at his pretty boy; he hopes Ace will enjoy this little trip, otherwise, Lucifer will feel terrible for bringing him here.

Lucifer sighs as he kisses Ace on the head and unwraps his arm from around him. "Love, we're here,"

Ace opens his eyes and unwraps one arm from Lucifer's middle to look around. They stand in a bedroom similar to their bedroom back in Hell. With almost blindingly white walls and marble floors specked with black. Other than the white walls and marble flooring, everything else is in black, red, and dark purple. A king sized canopy bed with dark purple curtains, red bedding, and a black headboard with intricate gold carvings.

A black nightstand that matches the headboard sits on either side of the bed. A black couch sits across from the foot of the bed pushed up against a wall. A matching recliner and ottoman accompany the black couch. On either side of the couch houses a tall potted plant with the greenest leaves Ace has ever seen.

Just like their room back in Hell, a red door leads into a bathroom, and huge floor-to-ceiling red mahogany doors lead out of the room. A floor-to-ceiling window takes up the entire farthest wall, with a set of glass doors leading out onto a balcony. Ace isn't quite sure how to get out onto the balcony because the doors have no handles.

Ace glances up at Lucifer who nods his head and gives him a little push forward. Ace giggles as he runs to the window to look outside. Ace gasps as he sees how high up they are, but the height is not what amazes him.

"Are we on an island?" He wonders as he looks out at the ocean water.

The water is so clear and blue, the kind you see on a tropical island. The sky is a pretty baby blue with not a single cloud in sight, in fact, Ace cannot even spot the sun. A beach with pretty golden sand can also be seen the further Ace looks down.

Lucifer smiles at his excited mate before he moves forward and pushes on an almost invisible button on the glass doors. The doors swing open freely, letting in the slightly warm, yet still cool, breeze in. Ace gasps again as he walks out onto the gold balcony. The fencing has the same intricate designs as the headboard and nightstands, only they are cut out of the fence to allow one to see through them.

"Why is it so warm and cool at the same time?" Ace wonders curiously. "It reminds me of something," He bites his bottom lip in thought.

Lucifer sets Tempest on the ground, the child immediately crawls out onto the balcony. Lucifer is not worried about the child getting hurt, though, there is no possible way for the child to fall. The intricate gaps are not even wide enough for the child to stick his hand through, but also because the balcony's all have an enchantment on them so one cannot fall over the edge. Not that the child would die, because no one dies in Heaven. If you were to fall from a height you would end up floating to the ground gently. Not even a scraped knee is possible here.

Lucifer then wraps his arms around Ace from behind. He looks out at the water with a smile. He sure has missed home, even if he won't admit it. Home is calming and beautiful. Nothing like Hell at all. It almost resembles Earth, however, it would be the other way around because Earth was created from the inspiration of Heaven.

"Welcome to Heaven, my love," Lucifer says gently.

Ace gasps as he looks up so Lucifer's face is upside down. "This is Heaven? We're in Heaven? Like, the Heaven? The Heaven you go to when you die? God's Heaven?"

Lucifer chuckles and bends his head to kiss Ace on the forehead. "What other Heaven have you heard of?" He wonders amused.

Ace shakes his head as he puts it upright again. He stares out at the water. "We're in Heaven?" He says to no one in particular.

Ace cannot believe he is in Heaven right now. He never imagined he would come here since he was under the impression that Lucifer could not come here, or that Ace had to die or be granted permission to come. But why are they here in the first place?

"Why have we come here, Lucifer?" Ace wonders curiously.

Lucifer sighs almost annoyed at the answer he has to give. "Because my father asked,"

Ace blinks as his eyebrows furrow. "What do you mean your father asked. God asked you to come to Heaven?"

"Yes, God asked me to come for a visit. But he also wanted to see you again and meet Tempest," Lucifer explains.

"See me again?" Ace asks as he looks out at the beautiful blue water.

"Do you remember when I told you that you used to live in Heaven?" Lucifer asks. They had that conversation a long time ago, well over four months ago in human time.

Ace nibbles on his bottom lip. "Yeah," He replies quietly. "You mean, I used to live here?" He opens his arms wide to gesture out in front of him.

"Yes," Lucifer answers. "Not in this castle, but here in Heaven,"

"So I knew God?" Ace asks baffled.

"Every soul knows God. They all speak with him to decide if they want to stay here or move to Earth,"

"And obviously I chose Earth," Ace mutters. "I would like to know why I chose Earth. It's so beautiful and calming here,"

"Perhaps if you asked my father would tell you why,"

Ace suddenly turns in Lucifer's embrace to look at him. "What do you mean ask him?"

Lucifer smiles at him. "We are meeting my father for supper," He explains.

Ace stares at Lucifer with wide eyes. "I'm... I'm not really sure I'm ready to meet God," He says nervously.

Lucifer chuckles again. "You have already met him, love,"

"Yeah, but I don't remember,"

"Why are you so nervous all of a sudden?" Lucifer asks confused.

Ace looks at Lucifer like he had finally lost it. "Lucifer," Ace says slowly. "You just told me we're to have supper with God. The same God that created everything. The same God that created me. He's... he's... he's God!"

Lucifer frowns at his words. "And I am the Devil, yet you were not this nervous around me,"

Lucifer finds himself jealous of his father once again. Lucifer did not receive this kind of reaction out of Ace when they first met when Ace learned who Lucifer was. Why didn't Lucifer get this kind of nervous reaction out of Ace when they first met?

Ace notices Lucifer's change in attitude immediately. He frowns as he remembers just how easily Lucifer gets jealous, it's one of Lucifer's near flaws. Ace does not believe Lucifer has any real flaws, but if he had to choose, he would say his jealousy would be one. But in a way, Ace appreciates Lucifer's jealousy because it means he cares. But there really is no reason for Lucifer to be jealous because he is everything to Ace.

"Lucifer," Ace says slowly to make sure he has his attention. "Don't get jealous. I am sorry I wasn't nervous around you when we first met,"

"But why weren't you?" Lucifer pouts.

Ace shrugs his shoulders. "I have no idea, maybe because I felt comfortable around you?" It comes out a question, which makes Ace wince slightly. "I wasn't afraid of you and I wasn't worried you wouldn't like me,"

"Because you didn't care," Lucifer pouts even more. "You want my father to like you,"

Ace sighs as he scrambles for a way to reassure Lucifer. "Yes, Lucifer, when we first met I had no desire to impress you, no desire for you to like me, in fact, I wanted you to leave me alone. But now I do, I want to impress you, I want you to like me, and I sure as hell do not want you to leave me. But, wanting God to like me is nothing like the way I want you to like me,"

"How do you want him to like you then?" Lucifer asks with a frown.

"I don't know, like... maybe like a good person or something. I can't explain it, Lucifer," Ace mutters. "But I do not want God to kiss me," He says as he reaches up to kiss Lucifer on the chin. "I do not want God to make love to me," He presses his hips into Lucifer's. "I do not want to hold and be held by God," He wraps his arms around him. "And I do not want to wake up next to God in the morning. I want all of that with you, though,"

Lucifer pouts for only a few seconds longer before his lips twitch up into a smile. "As long as you promise," He says quietly.

"I do promise, Lucifer, with all of my heart," Ace agrees without skipping a beat. "It's sort of like God is my father-in-law and I want him to like me," He says with a shrug.

"God is your father-in-law," Lucifer clarifies. "You are stuck with me for the long haul. Not even my father can break our bonds," He says as he leans down to press his lips firmly against Ace's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982K 48.7K 94
[Book 1 of the: Roundtable Rebirth Series] All 15-year-old Hunter wanted was a friend, so when his parents and a few other members of his coven come...
888K 35.5K 31
Robin Rose doesn't know a lot of stuff, despite being two months out from his high school graduation. However, there is one thing he is absolutely su...
2.5M 88.7K 37
(WARNING: sexual content, touchy subjects and is in fact a BoyxBoy story. No hates on the story! If you don't like gay people, do not read it). Riley...