You're Mine Now (DISCONTINUED...

By Reactier

(DISCONTINUED) After the incident Edd gets diagnosed with cancer... They try to fight it and make him better... More

Prologue
Tord?...
💙COVER❤️
Crush
Romance
Kiss
Jealousy
Is There Something You Want To Tell Me?
💙Random❤️
💙Another Random (Tord Version)❤️
Kidnapped
Quin
💙Quin❤️
Familiar Account
💙If You're A Real Fan❤️
I Shot Tom
I Shot You Tom...
Oh You Cheating Little F*ck
Do You Hate me?
💙Torm❤️
Edd
Rose
Lane Hiyashi
Golden Rose
Confession
Attention
Susan And Tommy Bear
Test
My Army.. Or Tom...
I love it
💙Cover By Me❤️
Happier
Rescued... Sorta
Roses Save The Day
First Fxck
❤️IMPROVEMENT💙

You're Mine Now

2.6K 66 104
By Reactier

Tom Pov:

Me and Matt get pulled out of the van by our cuffs and pushed on to our knees.

Our eyes widen when we see the building in front of us.

It's even bigger than a mansion or even a castle!

It looks like a army base...

Tord stands in front of us and dramatically lifts his arms in the air above his head.

"Welcome to The Red Army!" Tord says to us with a proud smile.

This explains the outfits and how everyone follows Tord's commands.

"What do you want with us Tord?!" I ask Tord.

"Well I've decided that instead of putting a bullet into both of your heads that I would spare you and by spare I mean keep you captive here as my loyal servants. Also you 2 will call me Red Leader from now on," Tord says to me and Matt.

"I refuse to be your slave-" Tord puts his gun to my forehead which shuts me up.

"Oh you will be my slave Thomas. If you like it or not," Tord says to me in a threatening voice.

...

"Okay, I'm your slave then," I say blankly and turn my gaze to the floor.

"Oh yes you wi- wait what?" Tord asks me with surprise in his voice.

I stay quiet.

"Tom's depression keeps him from fighting for what he wants like he used to do," Matt explains to Tord with sadness in his voice.

I keep my gaze low.

"Oh," Tord says.

Matt Pov:

"What's my job Red Leader?" Tom asks Tord and looks up at him with a emotionless expression.

...

"We'll talk about that inside," Tord says and signals the soldiers to take us inside.

The soldiers pull us up on to our feet by our cuffs and makes us follow Tord into the army base.

I look at Tom...

When he's depressed and around people he doesn't feel comfortable with he shows no emotion...

*Time Skip*

"I expect you 2 to be up by 6 am sharp tomorrow morning and dressed in your new clothing that is located in your shared dresser. Do you understand?" Tord asks us.

"Yes Sir," me and Tom say to Tord in unison.

"Good. Curfew is at 9 and you will be locked in here until I come back in the morning to show you 2 around base and give you your jobs," Tord says to us.

"Yes Sir," me and Tom say to Tord in unison again.

"Good night," Tord says and slams the door along with a click of a lock meaning we're trapped in our room.

I instantly hear sobbing next to me.

I turn to Tom to see him crying intensely next to me.

He practically throws himself on to me hugging me.

I hold him close.

We're all we have now.

With Edd gone we have no one to call for help or to comfort us like he used to do so well.

Me and Tom have to depend on each other now.

After about 10 minutes of hugging Tom says into my chest, "I'm tired..."

"Let's go to bed Tom," I say.

Tom Pov:

I snuggle into my twin size bed and face the wall.

After 5 minutes of being uncomfortable I say, "Matt can I sleep with you?"

"Of course Tom," Matt says like he was awake all this time too.

I climb out of my blankets.

Matt holds up his blanket for me to climb into, which I do.

Matt wraps his arms around me and holds me tight.

"Good night Tom," Matt says in a comforting voice.

"Good night Matt," I say then instantly fall asleep.

Tord Pov:

I've decided to check on Tom and Matt early to make sure they're asleep and not plotting to escape or anything.

I unlock Tom and Matt's room and look inside.

I expect to see Tom in his bed and Matt in his, but instead see Tom in Matt's bed and... In his arms?

My eye twitches and I feel sick to my stomach witnessing so much affection.

I'm stopping this.

Right fucking now.

I flip the ceiling light switch on and walk over to Matt's bed.

I grab Tom and pull him out of Matt's grasp and off the bed.

They both wake up with surprised expressions.

"NO SLEEPING IN THE SAME BED EVER AGAIN! YOU 2 UNDERSTAND?!" I ask in almost a scream.

Tom and Matt nod frantically.

"There will be no more sleep for today and no breakfast. Now get your asses up and get dressed. We have a long day," I say sternly and walk out of the room.

Tom Pov: *4 Minutes Later, Red Leader's Office*

"I have chosen your jobs with much consideration," Tord says to me and Matt with a devilish smirk.

He's lying.

He only smirks like that when he's about to do something evil.

"Matt you will be a medic since I've heard rumors of you going to nursing school," Tord says to Matt.

"How did you-"

"I have my ways Matt," Tord cuts Matt off.

Tord looks at me and his smirk grows.

I feel nervous, but I don't show it.

"You will be my secretary Thomas~" Tord says to me.

I should've fucking known he'd give me a lady's job.

"Okay Sir," I say to Tord.

Tord gets a annoyed expression with slight anger showing.

He's probably upset that I'm not freaking out or at least not going against it.

We hear a knock at the door and a female voice say, "Permission to enter Sir?"

"Granted," Tord says while still glaring at me.

Me, Matt, and Tord look toward the door and see a young women with dirty blond hair that's in a pony tail and green eyes. She's wears a white over coat that goes down to her ankles, a white turtle neck, white pants, and white shoes.

She's wearing the same outfit as Matt...

"Ahh, if it isn't Dr. Rose~" Tord says to the women.

"Hello Red Leader," the women says with smile.

Tord gets up and walks over to her.

He lifts her hand and gives the back of her hand a kiss causing the women to giggle.

They turn toward me and Matt.

"This is Dr. Rose aka Matt's new partner in the infirmary," Tord says to me and Matt.

The women walks over to Matt with quite a bit of sway in her hips.

"Hello Matt, I hope we can be friends and work hard to save people's lives," Dr. Rose says to Matt.

Be friends my ass.

"Me too..." Matt says to Dr. Rose.

Poor Matt...

"How about we head to the infirmary so I can show you around," Dr. Rose says to Matt.

Matt gives me a nervous look.

Then he looks at Tord.

Tord gives him a deadly glare.

Matt look back at me and mouths "Sorry."

Oh god...

Matt nods at Dr. Rose.

Dr. Rose takes Matt's hand and practically drags him out the door.

Good luck Matt...

I feel a hard, metal like hand on my shoulder.

"You're Mine Now," I hear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.6K 51
Tord comes back AGAIN to the good old original Eddsworld crew, not for friendship, but for something to help him later in his plan for world dominati...
143K 4.1K 48
Once Tord landed and sat upon that hill he felt... Weird. He didn't know what it was, but then his eyes landed on Tom as he was walking away with his...
21.1K 948 20
Tom and Tord hate each other. We all know that. But what if it changes in one event. Here Tord learns how to like no LOVE Tom. But did Tom even love...
32.8K 851 21
"-and tom was given his worst nightmare." || COMPLETED ✓ || Also terrible story I wrote when I was like 10 or something.