Tainted :〔Diabolik Lovers Fan...

By Oh_My_Jujube

Her mind remains to be vacuous . The only memories still in her grasp are of no use to her amnesiac self. Wit... More

A Very Sexy Prologue; A Tainted Heart
A New Beginning.
Vampire Beacon.
Introducing Kameko, Blood-bank for Six.
Red Eggs and Bacon.
Revisiting My Dead Parents' Home.
School: The Home of Boys.
The Nickname Stuck.
The Promise to Cut my Finger.
Bloody Meringue.
Why Does Mother Nature Hate Me?
Bonds Between Spain.
Kameko's Mind: Birds and the Bees.
Kameko's First Friend.
Chocolate Cat Toy.
Bitter Eggs and Ham.
Darts and Chlorofome.
Smelling like Rotten Eggs.
Awkward Moments of the Sakamaki Household.
Her Sib from the Same Crib.
A Fabulous Retarded Lard.
Saved by the Tsundere...?
Meet My Friend, The Active Volcano.
Allergic to Hypocrites and B*tches.
Watch Out; It's Lava!
It's Raining Dodge-balls and Rose Petals
Fawning Over Marshmallows and Barbies
Spaceships and Sleepovers
A Festive Halloween 「A Diabolik Halloween Special」
Handcuffed to the Devil
Ho-Ho-Holidays「Gimme Gimme Gimme! + Readers Insert」
"It's Nice to Meet You!" || Author's Note
The Taste of Defeat is Similar to Tea's

Awkward Moments

2.2K 151 108
By Oh_My_Jujube

(This includes the Mukami brothers. Don’t ask how. Don’t ask why. Just read.)

SOUP

It was lunchtime at school and Kameko had to go to the ‘loo’.  She skipped all the way to the girl’s washroom, which just had to be on the other side of the room, she just so happened to pass the Sakamaki brothers. They all stared at her as she raced over to the W/C.

She guessed that Laito was interested in where she was going because he followed her.

They both passed a very interesting note over a bowl of soup that read:

‘I spit in this’

Kameko laughed quietly as she read this note. This person was probably a boy, judging from the messy scribbles, and they probably thought they were so smart. Thinking no one would drink his soup with this note.

Ha.” She thought as she took a pen out of her school bag.

Right on the bottom of the piece of paper, she decided to send him a little gift. She smiled as she wrote down in her own messy handwriting:

‘So did I. ‘

HER L’IL PIGGIES.

It was a normal day in the Sakamaki household. Shuu was sleeping, Ayato was chowing down on takoyaki and Kanato was having a chat with Teddy.

Suddenly, Kameko’s voice filled the household.

“MOTHERF*CKER, LITTLE PIECE OF SH*T. THIS IS THE MOST PAIN I’VE EVER FELT. F*CK. DAMN IT, MY FOOT IS ON F*CKING FIRE. WHO PUT THIS GODDAMN TABLE HERE. OH MY GOD. YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SH*T, I’M GOING TO INCINERATE YOU.”

All of the brothers didn’t know she could cuss like that, so they followed her voice.

They opened a door, and there sat Kameko, her eyes filled to the brim with tears and her teeth were clenched.

“I stubbed my toe.”

TEDDY’S FIRST TIME.

“Hey Kanato, come here for a sec.” Kameko gestured towards him.

He was confused, but nonetheless, he came over. “Um.. Ok.”

He was being cautious, and she was somewhat offended. What am I gonna do? Rape him? Steal his stuffed animal? Please. She’s devious, not evil.

He finally reached her and and put her hand on his shoulder. Kameko could tell how her hand was giving him discomfort.

“Kanato.. I think it’s time…. To talk to Teddy.. about the birds and the bees..” She gestured him solemnly, glancing at the bear.

“WHAT? WHY?!” He was going cuckoo.

“It’s because, last night- “she paused for dramatic effect, “I caught him sleeping with your stuffed bunny”

HAIR

Today, Shuu was asleep on the couch in the mansion- like any other day.

It was only a mere coincidence that Kameko was sitting in the same room, only a mere five meters away.

She slowly inched closer to the blonde vampire until she was only an arm’s length away. Her hand began to make contact with the arm rest on the side of the couch. It was almost there, until Shuu moved his head.

He chooses now to move?!’

Her hand, was now, on the top of his head. Alarmed by the sudden contact, she pulled back and stared at her palm.

She jumped off the chair her butt was making a dent into, and began heading out the door.

“Where… are you… going..?” Shuu was awake now, and sounding pretty darned pissed for being woken up.

“To buy a better shampoo. It’s bad enough that you’re all taller than me; there is no way in hell are you getting more voluminous hair than me either!” She felt the tips of her hair as she stepped out the door.

SUGAR CUBES

It was a typical day in the Mukami household. Kameko decided to pay the four brothers a visit. After spending a few hours with Yuuma, it was noon. The mansion was quiet; not a single vampire awake. Until two voices filled the morning.

DO YOU LIKE SUGAR CUBES?”

HELL YEAH I LIKE SUGAR CUBES. DO YOU LIKE SUGAR CUBES?

I LIKE SUGAR CUBES. DO YOU LIKE SUGAR CUBES?

OF COURSE I LIKE SUGAR CUBES. WHAT ABOUT YOU?

SUGAR’S MY FRIEND. HELL YEAH I LIKE SUGAR CUBES.

Someone hiccupped, “SUGARRRRRRRR.

I LOVE SUGAR OH SO MUCH. ISN’T SUGAR GREAT, YUUMA?

SUGAR’S FANTASTIC. IT’S THE BEST.

The other three members of the family were getting annoyed, especially Kou; he had a photo shoot scheduled.

PIPE DOWN.” Surprisingly, it wasn’t Ruki who said that; Azusa did.

“…But we like sugar…” Were the last words of the morning.

TONGUE-TWISTERS

Kameko was going crazy, scratch that, she was going mentally insane.

“She sold seashells by the seashore; the shells she sells are shurley-“ She grit her teeth. This was the thirty-seventh failure.

“She shold-“ Make that thirty-eight.

Maybe I should talk slower.” Kameko decided, “She. Sold. Sea. Shells. By. The. Seashore. The. Shells. She. Sells. Are. Surely. Seashores. So. If. She. Sells. Shells. On. The. Seashore. I’m. Sure. She. Sells. Seashore. Shells.

Smiling at her victory, she tried the darned tongue-twister one more time, “She sold seashells by the seashore. The shells she sells are surely seashores. So if she sells shells on the seashore-“ ‘One more line!’ “- I’m sure she sells sheashore sells.”

“No! No. Stupid seashells, nobody cares!” Kameko said, storming around the empty living room.

“Why are you making such a ruckus in the living room?”

“Oh, I’ll tell you why I’m making such a ruckus.” She took a large step towards Reiji.

He pushed his glasses up with one hand, and shook his newly made potion vigorously, “Please do.”

“Suggest why she should sell seashells by the seashore when she could simply stoop down to pick them up for free? That’s not how she should run a business! The people who buy these things are probably doing it out of pity!” She rambled.

Reiji stayed silent for a moment, before answering, “She’s sold seashells by the seashore since smooth, shapely seashells stay scarce. Since she sells superior shells, searchers spend centuries searching for, seldom selling simple shells, so she still sustains solid savings.

“. . . What. . .?” Kameko couldn’t believe her ears.

“Is there a problem?” Reiji asked, “Would you like me to say it three times fast?”

Hello, hello (^o^) ~! This wasn’t supposed to be an awkward moments, but THIS DARN COMPUTER DELETED MY NEWLY WRITTEN CHAPTER ()ノ彡┻━┻

Lol, side note, I have no idea why Kameko and the Mukami brothers are so chummy, DIDNT THEY TRY TO INITIATE AN ABDUCTION? Meh, screw it.

Whatever, I guess I’ll just rewrite it, no biggie ╮ (─▽─)╭  

HEH. I’M GOING CRAZY. REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND VOTE AS I SLAM MY FACE IN FRONT ON THE KEYBOARD.

((This l’il shit ->> 【Computer】pisses me off.))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.1K 28
Warning: I'm sorry if the characters are a little OOC. Also this is more of a Shu x OC. -------- Yui has already been in the mansion with the Sakama...
21.2K 797 37
right now im going through this story and editing mistakes out, but its taking forever (Y/n) Nanase 17 got into an elite night school. On the way th...
20.9K 339 20
Yui became a vampire and got married to Ayato and a few months later she got pregnant by Ayato. Though Yui was Ayato's bride she wasn't always happy...
15.6K 319 24
~A Diabolik Lovers Fanfic~ Who would have thought a harmless prank on our homeroom teacher would lead myself and my friends all the way to the abando...