Greaser ☾Ethan Dolan

By babyylivv

C O M P L E T E D "Keep that pretty little head of yours in a book and you're gonna miss out on life.." "What... More

quick note
One ☾
Two ☾
Three ☾
Four ☾
Five ☾
Six ☾
Seven ☾
Eight ☾
Nine ☾
Ten ☾
Twelve ☾
Thirteen ☾
Fourteen ☾
Fifteen ☾
Sixteen ☾
Seventeen ☾
Eighteen ☾
Nineteen ☾
Twenty ☾
Twenty One ☾
Twenty Two ☾
Twenty Three ☾
Twenty Four ☾
Twenty Five ☾
Twenty Six ☾
Twenty Seven ☾
Twenty Eight ☾
Twenty Nine ☾
Character Aesthetics ☾
Thirty ☾
Thirty One ☾
Thirty Two ☾
Thirty Three ☾
Thirty Four ☾
Thirty Five ☾
About Me? ☾
Thirty Six ☾
Thirty Seven ☾
Thirty Eight ☾
Thirty Nine ☾
Forty ☾
Forty one ☾
Forty two ☾
Forty three ☾
Forty four ☾
A/N ☾
Character answers ☾
Forty five ☾
Forty six ☾
Forty seven ☾
Forty eight ☾
Forty nine ☾
Fifty ☾
Fifty one ☾
Fifty two ☾
Fifty three ☾
Fifty four ☾
A/N ☾
A/N ☾
Fifty five ☾
Fifty Six ☾
Fifty seven ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
Character Answers ☾
Character Aestheitcs ☾
Character Envisions ☾
thank you!!

Eleven ☾

14K 281 72
By babyylivv

I woke up on this hard bed that was oddly not hard anymore, and actually pretty soft and warm. I kept my eyes closed not wanting to get up yet. I suddenly heard chuckling close to me but I decided to ignore it.. good decision? Maybe not.

"This shit is gold." I heard Grayson's raspy voice say. I slowly peeked one eye open immediately meeting Ethan's hazel eyes. "Morning princess." He whispered with one eye shut due to being tired. I looked around noticing I was laying completely on top of him with my arms around his neck, and my legs in between his. I fought back the urge to cuddle back into his warmth.

"I-I'm sorry." I said trying to get up but stopped due to him holding my waist tighter. "You're warm." He said closing his eyes and gripping my hips in his hands. I smiled and then pried his arms off of me one finger at a time, and rolled off of him.

"What time is it?" I asked in a squeaky morning voice. "Seven." Dylan groaned sending glares in Ethan's direction. I wonder if they don't like each other. "So my ass is going back to bed." He said flopping back on the bed next to mine. I yawned seeing everyone back in their beds so I closed my eyes followed by a yawn causing my eyes to water.

Then I was dragged by my waist back on top of Ethan, and warmth immediately consumed my body. I'm too tired to fight back so I wrapped my arms around his neck and tucked my head in the crook of his neck closing my eyes. He must not have minded me breathing in his neck, because I felt his cheeks tighten with a smirk.

He hummed in satisfaction and his arms went around my waist rubbing my back up and down underneath my shirt. I smiled at his rough hands and found my eyes fluttering shut.

I jumped immediately due to the slam of the big metal door. Everyone seemed to get up, some even fell off of their bed. I was now sitting up beside Ethan when the lights flickered on. Huh, we have power now. I closed my eyes from the pain of the lights, and scrunched up my nose trying to regain my eye sight.

My.Way walked in front of everyone clapping being way too enthusiastic for what time it is. "Morning everyone, we need everyone up, the busses are outside to take you home, or if you drive you can head home now. You will not be continuing the day, so go home and get some rest." He said loudly causing my ears to ring.

I yawned and stretched out my arms causing the hem of my shirt to rise up.

I twisted around putting my feet on the ground with a yelp because of the cold concrete floor. I quickly jumped back on the bed causing a loud creak, then reached down from there gathering my things.

I put my night light in my bag and zipped it up. My teeth were chattering due to how cold it is, and my legs feel like iceacles. I slipped on my shoes and stood up making the bed of which was now rid of Ethan.

Almost everyone was out and all that was left was the guys, me, a few cheerleaders, and Mr.Way. "Are you cold?" Dylan asked eyeing me noticing the very visible goosebumps on my arms and legs. I nodded. He took off his leather jacket handing it to me. I was about to object not wanting him to get cold, but he gave me a look that told me he wouldn't take no for an answer, so I smiled and thanked him while I wrapped it around my arms.

Zipping it up I smiled letting the warmth of the leather overtake my body. It was quite large so it went past my butt, which I was thankful for.

I noticed him smiling looking me up and down, he then turned and glanced at Ethan who wasn't paying attention. I swung my bag over my back and headed to the door with Dylan by my side.

"So.. what are your plans for the rest of the day?" Dylan asked with his hands in his pockets. I slouched stepping over the large crack in the floor. "Um well I'm working at Sal's at five, then I don't really know I g-guess." I said walking up the stairs, concentrating to not fall and embarrass myself.

"Well maybe I'll swing by after your shift and we can.. you know hang out?" He asked as we entered the gymnasium. "Who's hanging out?" Alex asked loudly jumping on Dylan's back. Grayson walked beside me as well as Ethan and Kai.

"Dylan asked to hang out a-after my shift at S-Sal's." I said. Ethan and Alex stopped walking and stopped in their place. I turned around waiting to hear why they stopped because I want to go home. "You, asked her?" Ethan asked Dylan emphasizing on 'her'. What's wrong with me? Dylan nodded raising his eyebrows as to silently ask 'what's the big deal?'

"Look snowflake I'm sure she's not interested so you can back the hell off." Ethan said harshly. Dylan glared at him and if looks could kill Ethan would be six feet under right now.

"Well I'm gonna go.." I said quietly. I dropped my bag taking off Dylan's coat handing it back to him with a smile swinging my back pack back on.

Before I left I walked back to the guys. "Thank you.. for keeping me company d-during all that." I said quietly fiddling with my fingers then turned around walking out of the gymnasium.

I quickly made my way out and headed to the parking lot searching for Nicks car. I looked around seeing the trees coated in almost a foot and a half of snow, as well as the cars, and the roofs of houses coated as well. Snow began to fall lightly from the sky making me smile. I've always loved the snow.. something about it is just so calming.

__________

After arriving home after a long drive on the very icy roads, it was about eight thirty and time for a nap. I headed upstairs dropping my backpack in it's rightful spot next to my book shelf and jumped in bed fully clothed, and extremely tired.

I closed my eyes feeling content in my bed smiling when my back was on the soft matress. I moaned and yawned when I felt the soft comforter overtake my body, and roll me into a cocoon.

Ahh.. my happy place.

It didn't take long for me to fall asleep and I had a dreamless, amazing nap which lasted seven hours.

I woke up scared I was late for my shift at Sal's and I sighed of relief knowing it was only three thirty. I had plenty of time to get ready for work.

I walked to my bathroom squinting from the lights and turned my shower on wincing from the loud water. Either I'm getting old.. or my senses are just extra sensitive today.

After a nice hot shower I got out rapping myself into my fuzzy robe and whipped off my soaked feet. I tied my hair up in that towel thing.. we all know what that is, and I grabbed my uniform for Sal's.

I put on my short pleaded yellow skirt, with a light teal top that says 'Sal's Diner' on it, and my black vans. After drying my hair I curled it putting only a portion into a ponytail and a yellow bow.

I grabbed my big black coat sliding down the banister landing with a loud boom. Am I fat.. or is our house quiet.. we're gonna go with option two.

"Nick will you drive me to Sal's please?" I asked Nick who was sitting on the couch watching some scary movie. Usually I would walk but due to the weather lately Nick drives me. He sighed and nodded reluctantly grabbing his keys.

Nick doesn't like that I work for a 'greaser' but I always tell him drive me or I will walk, and he would never let me walk. He thinks I'm like a defenseless baby kitten or something.. probably true, but he doesn't have to say it out loud.

After a nice drive it was four fifty six and I hoped out of the car thanking nick with a kiss on the cheek. He shouted "be careful!" From the car and I nodded heading inside the cute diner. I entered immediately seeing familiar faces.

I looked around seeing the teal booths, silver counter tops, and yellow stools at the milk shake bar.. I love it here. Sal's has the best milkshakes in town, I know because I make them.

"Liv, my favorite soc." Sal said in his thick Italian accent. He walked out in a white apron stained in grease with a big smile on his face. I smiled. "Hey Sal." I said. I headed behind the 'bar' which had a long silver counter and about twenty leather yellow stools.

I turned on the milk shake machines and sat on the counter waiting for someone who wants one of the famous shakes. I dangled my feet and tightened my bow humming to the Frank Sinatra music lightly playing through the speakers.

Occasionally you will hear Sal singing along in the back while he cooks, and it's the funniest thing. I can't say he doesn't have an amazing voice though, sometimes I forget it's him singing and not Frank Sinatra himself.

I waited a while until a handsome boy walked up with a smile on his face. "Hey cutie can I get a chocolate milkshake with extra whip cream, no cherry, and a chocolate straw?" He asked. I smiled nodding turning around hopping off the counter to the register. "Five fifty please." I said. He handed me a six and I gave him his change getting to work on his shake.

I topped it off swirling around extra of the white foam on top, and popping in the edible straw satisfied with my work. I grabbed the fancy glass cup and headed to his table setting it down carefully with a smile. "Thank you doll." He said with a wink. I smiled and nodded.

I noticed two girls siting with him both dressed in leather sending me glares. I sent one last smile and headed back to my original spot intending to do it all over again.

After a while the little bell on the door rang making me look up.. sorry I'm nosy. I saw Ethan, Grayson, and Alex. I smiled and they just smirked back. Those smirks would scare me if I didn't know they were nice. "Hey soc." Alex said jumping beside me. "Hi."I replied quietly.

"Hey! Don't corrupt her alright heathens!" Sal's voice came through the little windows of the kitchen making me giggle. "You got it." Ethan said back. I noticed Ethan's hand was discolored so I looked more closely.

"Oh my goodness.." I whispered hopping off the counter gently grabbing his hand. "Ethan?" I asked lifting up his blistered and bruised hand.

"Oh babydoll you see pain.. I just see money." He said making Alex and Grayson chuckle. "Ethan.. please t-tell me you don't f-fight for money.." I said quietly. He looks all around my face almost like he was searching for something.

"I won't lie to you.." He said and there was my answer. My hand immediately covered my mouth and my eyes went wide. "You could get hurt." I whispered looking into his eyes.

"Mhm.. that's what makes it fun."

Vote and comment please:)))
^^Thanks Loves<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
7.1M 367K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...