Running To You (Theo James Fa...

By TheoJamesOwl

Warning: The reason I rated this PG-13 is because it does have a lot to do with abuse. (I am against abuse 1... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chaptet Four
Ugggg Problems
Chapter Five
Wattpad...GRRR!
Chapter Tris... Get it?
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
I Need Your Help!
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Co-Writter?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
New Book

Authors Note

2K 34 2
By TheoJamesOwl

This is the same note for all my stories, so if you read one you don't have to read them all. :)

Okay, so I'm sorry I haven't been as active as I should have over the past few days. It's just my schedule is crazy. Between soccer, school, and trying to spend as much time with my friends as possible. (I will probably tell you later why I want to hang out with my friends so much before the year is over, but I'll save that for another time.)

Anyways, the updates are going to be crazy for awhile, but as soon as I can get everything figured out it should be just fine!

❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289 36 19
A girl wakes up without any memories and escapes her kidnapper. She wanders around this foreign country. There, she meets a handsome boy. Their story...
2.5K 60 29
"Don't get mad at me but I badly wanna do this" "Uhhh.... What are you doing to me?.... I have a girlfriend...... Stop.... P-please....." "Do you rea...
183K 5.1K 24
Once upon a time a gurl was bored in her room and wrote a book... JK So y/n is not having the best luck, her mother her father when she was 13 and go...
145K 3.1K 66
COMPLETED Violet is seventeen and has always been alone, with no friends, and barely any family to guide her along in life. Hiding herself has beco...