Claimed ~ Justin Bieber

By JustinsAvenger

"It is better to be feared than loved" Fanfiction #4 Teen Fiction #13 Copyright © 2013, JustinsAvenger More

Claimed ~ Justin Bieber
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
New Story
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Answers To Your Questions
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Epilogue

Chapter Fifty-Three

252K 8.2K 8.4K
By JustinsAvenger

Songs for this chapter are:

Love Me Again - John Newman

Love Will Remember - Selena Gomez

Strong - One Direction

--------------------------------------

Brooke's POV

My eyes drifted around the hospital room, utter confusion intriguing my brain. I stared at the doctor in front of me for a long time, probably creeping him out immensely.

"So, Brooke, do you remember what happened to you today?" The doctor spoke up, causing my eyes to widen.

"The last thing I can fully remember was being picked up and taken outside by that boy." I pointed to the door, indicating that he was outside. Everything before that was a blur, but oddly enough, I know my name, and a few other names. Kiera. . . I don't know who she is but I know the name. Whenever I try to think deeper about these people my head starts to pound and sharp pains shoot up my neck.

"Okay, very good." He nodded his head, jotting things down on his clipboard. "What is your first and last name?"

"Brooke Santilli."

He frowned, looking up. "That's innorrect."

Now it was my turn to frown, "Brooke Santilli is my name, I know it for sure."

"Your name is Brooke McCann, and your husband is Jason McCann." The doctor squinted at me. "I have no idea where this 'Santilli' is coming from."

"No, his name is Justin and he told me he was my boyfriend." My head was hurting, I didn't understand anything. I wanted to curl up and cry instead of having to go through all of this.

I didn't even know what my parents' names were, let alone anything about my childhood. Why did I lose my memory? Why weren't my parents at the hospital, being worried for their daughter who was struck with amnesia? Who was the boy who came in with Justin?

The doctor stood up from his chair, quickly opening the door. He held it open and Justin walked through the door. His eyes softened when they landed on me, as he took a seat next to the bed.

"How are you doing, babe?" He asked sympathetically.

"My head hurts, I don't understand anything." I sniffled, wiping under my eyes to prevent him seeing any fallen tears. For some reason, I wanted to almost. . . impress him?

"Mr. McCann, I asked Brooke what her full name was, and she came up with 'Brooke Santilli.' Have you any idea where this came from?" He raised his eyebrows in questioning.

"Um, you see- "

"I'm not stupid, son. I know this is Brooke Santilli, she's been all over the news for a missing person. The real question is, who are you, and why do you have Brooke." The doctor stood up, standing in front of my bed, putting space between Justin and I.

Justin looked down at the floor, a smirk on his face. "You wouldn't want to know who I am, doctor Piekarski."

"I'm giving you five minutes to explain yourself before I call security." Doctor Piekarski threatened.

Justin's eyes went darker, and he walked towards to the door, turning the lock. He placed his hand on his hip, pulling a shiny black gun from his waistband.

"Sir please-"

"I'm Justin Bieber. I'm a criminal, and a God damned good one. I've never been caught once, in fact, the police don't even know what the fuck I look like. I have Brooke because she's the love of my life. That's right, she turned my cold heart warm as fuck. Now, if you call security, I'll be forced to kill every single one of you, and if you think they can beat me, you're highly mistaken." Justin twirled the small yet powerful machine on his index finger. "All I ask from you is that you try to fix Brooke. I'll give you whatever you want, money, eternal safety, drugs, whatever."

Dr. Piekarski stood shocked, sweat dripping down the side of his temple. "I won't call security."

Justin smirked in victory, "Smart choice."

My breathing was shallow and quick, my heart pounding against my chest.

A criminal?

Killing?

My breath got caught in my throat, causing a loud cough to emmit from my mouth. Both Justin and Dr. Piekerski turned to face me, a worried expression of both of their faces.

I couldn't keep the coughs down, making it harder and harder for me to breathe. "Holy shit, Brooke! Baby, are you okay?"

I couldn't form any words, my lungs and chest burning like a wild fire from the lack of air. Dr. Piekarski rushed over with an oxygen machine, slamming his hand down on a red button next to the bed I was lying on. In seconds, three more nurses and surgeons came running in, checking my vitals.

The last thing I saw was Justin's screaming face blur, before I was surrounded in blackness.

Justin's POV

Fear.

The only thing running through my mind and body was fear.

I was once again forced out of Brooke's hospital room, still sitting right outside the door with Conrad. My mind raced with the worst possible outcomes, while Conrad tried to assure me of the good ones.

"Maybe, after medication, she'll remember you. This could be a good thing." His optimistic thinking made me want to puke as I threw a tennis ball they gave me at the wall in front of me. It bounced back in to my hands, as I kept repeating this action.

"Seriously Justin, we should walk around, we need to do something. Sitting here and drowning in sadness is not helping anyone, especially Brooke." Conrad stood up from the floor, smiling down at me. "C'mon, it'll be fun."

"I'm not leaving this spot until I know she's okay." I declined Conrad's offer, resuming my continuous throwing and catching pattern with the tennis ball.

"You're just making it worse for yourself, would it really kill you to think positively?"

My eyes rolled back as I clenched my jaw in annoyance. "Yes clearly it would fucking kill me."

"You do realize she's going to be okay, don't you?" Conrad chuckled a fake laugh. "The worst thing that will happen is you have to introduce yourself to her again, and go on a few dates. Just because she lost her memory, doesn't mean she's a different person. She's still Brooke Santilli, and if she fell in love with you once, she'll do it again."

"My problem is, I believe in love at first sight. I just can't get it out of my head. It feels like this is her second time meeting me. I feel like she won't be able to fall in love with me again because I'm old news." I let out a deep breath, pushing my head in my knees.

"I need to know if she'll ever love me again."

Dr. Piekarski's (Dylan's) POV

"She already has amnesia, she just went through a powerful coughing spree." I explained to one of the older, more experiences nurses what was happening.

Personally, I found nurses extremely useless in the hospital department. I respect them as people, but a nurse is such a stupid occupation. Why not just be a doctor? I don't need nurses getting in my way when I'm trying to help a patient.

"Do you want me to set up a CT?"

"No, I'll do it myself," I grumbled, shaking my head. "You wouldn't understand a CT. It's very difficult to read."

"Fine then. . . " she mumbled, walking out of the room. Hallelujah.

"My main man," a loud booming voice yelled from behind me. Dr. Brian walked through the door, grabbing onto Brooke's bed and starting to move it out of the room. I followed behind, passing my Justin's crouched body as we walked out of the room. He quickly stood up, dusting off his (probably extremely expensive) pants. I took a small, unnoticable step back, just to keep a safe distance.

You can't blame me, he's a criminal.

"We're going to do an x-ray of the brain, just to make sure the amnesia wasn't caused by any damage." I explained to him, Dr. Brian still wheeling her down the hallway. "You can stay here, or get something to eat. This may take a while."

"I don't want to leave her." He shook his head, running a hand through his hair. He looked incredibly tired, but I knew I wouldn't be able to convince him to leave.

"Okay, you can wait here for her to return from the x-ray. She'll be awake when we come back." I give him a smile before quickly following after Dr. Brian.

He placed her under the x-ray, lying the heavy blanket over the rest of her body. I sat in front of the computer, angling the machine so it was in perfect allignment with her head. Dr. Brian gave me a thumbs-up so we both exited the room, since you can't be in the same room when an x-ray is being taken.

I pressed the button from outside, watching the bright lights flash as it took pictures. Brooke's body remained still, as her body stayed peaceful throughout the silent treatment.

"Poor girl, she might have to learn her whole life over again." Dr. Brian shook his head, a frown on his face. "I always feel horrible when damage is done to the brain, because there's literally nothing we can do about it."

"I highly advise you not to say anything like that around her boyfriend." I chuckled, "he'll go balistic."

"Yeah I noticed, he sure is a hot head."

I nodded in agreement, "But he definetely is careful with her."

The x-ray finished, and I entered the room to remove the heavy blanket. I hung it up onto the wall, and Brooke's eyes fluttered open.

"We just did a small x-ray, just to make sure there was no brain damage." She stood up from the bed, moving her hair to one shoulder.

"Where's Justin?" Were the first words to leave her mouth.

I smiled, leading her out of the tiny room, "Down the hall, do you want to see him?"

She nodded multiple times, her ocean eyes looking around the hospital frantically.

"I'll take Brooke back to the room and then we'll take a look at the photos." I told Dr. Brian . He nodded in approval, so Brooke and I started walking down the long hallway.

"I have high hopes that your memory will return." I said softly.

Brooke turned to me, hope in her eyes. "Do you really think so?"

My head bowed in a nod. Brooke smiled at me, hugging her hands into her chest. "I really want it back."

She walked slowly behind me in a daze, following my lead back to Justin, her one source of security.

Justin and his friend - that I have yet to learn the name of - sat with their backs against the wall. His friend was falling in and out of conciousness while Justin sat wide awake, his dark gloomy eyes staring straight ahead.

"Brooke, you can rest on the bed in the room. Justin, take care of her." I didn't wait for a reply as I turned my back to them and headed back to look at Brooke's results.

Justin's POV

My head snapped up as soon as I heard Dr. Piekarski's voice. Brooke stood with her crystal eyes wandering around her, as if everything in this dirty boring ass hospital was interesting. I wanted to puke, the smell was just absolutely disgusting. I hated hospitals, always have always will.

Dr. Piekarski quickly turned and briskly walked down the hallway, not even waiting for my reply. I jumped up, taking Brooke into my awaiting arms. She melted into them - as always - her perfect head resting on my chest.

"How are you feeling, princess?" I cooed into her ear, pressing her body even closer to mine.

"Okay, everything is just so confusing." She murmured, sniffling. My heart clenched in my chest, it's literally the worst feeling to know the one you love is in pain.

"I hope you remember me soon, babe." I whispered, nuzzling my nose into her hair. Even without perfume, she had this beautiful, natural scent to her that word make me fall to my knees anyday.

"I'm really sorry." She cried, her emotions getting the best of her.

My large hand went under her ass, cupping it in my hands to lift her up. Her legs wrapped around my waist easily and I took her into the room. I laid her down on the bed, slowly climbing in after her.

Conrad would be okay in the hallway, he's aready dead asleep, and there's no way I'm dragging his heavy ass in here.

Wrapping my arms around Brooke's waist, I pulled her close. It's probably horrible for her, having me, a stranger, as the only person she can relate to at the moment. I would call Kiera, but that may cause too many harsh memories to run through Brooke's head. I wanted the least amount of drama possible at the moment, and Kiera's loud ass voice wasn't going to help jack shit.

"I'm going to get you through this." I told Brooke, squeezing her. "You will never feel alone, I'm always going to be with you, no matter what."

"Thank you, Justin." She whispered, cutely yawning.

"I love you kitten."

"Kitten?" She questioned.

"It's a nickname I always call you." I mumbled, feeling a hollow pit in my stomach.

"Oh," she stayed quiet for a moment. "It's cute, I like it."

I smiled brightly, "I know you do, you always did."

My hand went to the back of her head, digging my cold fingers into her beautiful blonde hair. I pulled her head closer so it rested on my chest peacefully. I planted my lips on the top of her head, and gave her body one last comforting squeeze.

Her eyes closed in relaxation, her body trying to drift away into sleep. I reached for my phone on the side table, quickly sending a text to Tyler about meeting up with Zayn tomorrow morning. Tyler has good judgement I'm character, if he thinks he's worth it, I'll take a look at his skills once Brooks gets better.

If she ever does get better. My evil conscious bit back at me. My eyes sharply closed, a wave of pain and neglectance shooting through my body. She has to get better, she just has to.

By the time I looked back down at the beautiful girl in my arms, she was already fast asleep. I kissed her forehead softly, before cuddling into her body and getting comfortable.

My body jolted in almost a tremble as my eyes started to droop closed. I shook my head, that always happens when I'm nervous. It's one of my least favourite ticks about mysef. I hate it because it feels like people can see my nervousness. Nervousness equals fear which equals defeat.

I shoved my face further into Brooke's hair, almost as if I was hiding from the world.

Why wouldn't I want to hide from it?

They took away the one thing that made me sane.

It just doesn't make any sense. The world wants to be a better place, yet when a psychotic killer like me finally calms down because I found something that gives me more satisfaction than killing ever did, it just fucking ripped her memory away from me.

They ripped me, the psychotic killer, out of her memory.

It fucking sucks because revenge is my favourite thing in the world, yet there's no one to blame for this.

I suppose I could find that stupid fucker Paul and rip his guts out, but even if I did, it wouldn't fix Brooke's memory.

Revenge is sweet, but success is sweeter.

My body shivered again, but I stopped it. This wasn't going to ruin me, I'm going to do everything in my fucking power to get her to remember me. Whatever it takes to get my baby back, I'm going to do it.

Brooke's body moved, and she unconciously snuggled closer to me, her hand gripping my t-shirt in her tiny fingers. I smiled, rubbing her back.

She's going to remember the love of her life in no time.

____________________

-Steph

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 101 36
"You scared me you jerk!" I exclaim, grabbing my chest. "Sorry." He deadpans. I cock my head to the side. "Are you okay?" I ask. Chandler's ice blue...
476K 18K 144
Just your generic Jason McCann kidnaps girl type of thing... Sweetheart. I remember the way that name rolled smoothly off Jason's tongue. I rememb...
9.1K 307 35
Where Becoming a Queen is Completely Different Than Expected... *** THIS IS BOOK 1 OF A 5 BOOK SERIES *** ***Becoming Queen: The Instagram NOW PUBLIS...
147K 5.3K 36
I've been a good kid all my life and I had everything; - Popularity in school - Good grades - Great family and friends, It was perfect! Unt...