Ride or Die 2 ( August Alsina...

Raee_Alana

August Alsina & Alana are back with more drama! Read to find out. Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Cont. 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Cont. Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Note From Rae

Chapter 25

2.1K 73 19
Raee_Alana

* Alana's POV *

I got up looking around the room. Sean was absent, but a woman with tan skin, long black hair pinned up into a ball, wearing a black dress walked into the room. I stared at her as she passed me a platter of breakfast with pancakes, bacon, eggs, & strawberries with some OJ to the side.
Woman: Here's your breakfast. There's also a letter from Mr. Anderson on the platter that he'd like you to read.

She said smiling. She walked out the room & back down the stairs. I opened the letter from Sean which read:
Alana,
You deserve the finer things in life. I've left something under your pillow... Enjoy your day. Love you.

I smiled & looked under the pillow discovering a black card, turning back around & finishing my breakfast.

* August's POV *

The wedding was 2 weeks away. Rico walked in through the door sitting down on the couch.
Rico: 2 weeks, you ready?
August: I think I am. Ready to get ha back.
Rico: Yungin, you better do the right thing.
August: Hell yeah I will.

* Alana's POV *

Walking out on the beach, to a table filled with candles. I smiled at the figure standing by staring at the ocean, pretty sure it was Sean. I walked over closer to him & he turned around facing me, revealing it to be August. I stood there in shock & closed my eyes. When I opened them, Sean was standing there clapping his hands in front of my face for my attention. I quickly glanced around & hugged him. My mind was definitely playing tricks on me. He laughed.
Sean: Either you're really happy to see me or just need a hug.
Alana: Both.
Sean: Have a seat.

He pulled the chair back from the table so I could sit down. While he sat down beside me. I smiled over at him, listening to the waves coming up on shore.
Alana: This is very nice.
Sean: All for you.
Alana: Thank you.

I smiled while taking a bite of the food. He gently touched my chin, making me look into his face.
Sean: You know, everything about you is different. Everything is so unique about you.
Alana: Thank you.
Sean: We've both found ourselves attracted to one another & both got out of some past failed relationships.
Alana: That's very true.
Sean: I love being around you. I know it's only been about 2 months, but...

I stared at him as he pulled out a black box placing it on the table. All I was thinking about in my head was another expensive gift.
Alana: You can really quit with all the expensive gifts. I'm not in love with your money.

He smiled placing his hands on mine.
Sean: Why don't you open it first?

I sighed placing my fork down & opening the box while looking at him. When I glanced down, I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing.
Sean: Will you marry me Alana?

I was in shock staring at him. I was at a loss for words, saying what came to mind first.
Alana: Yes.

He smiled taking the ring out putting it on my finger. We stood up & he picked me up from around my waist, squeezing me so tight. I smiled & looked down at him as our lips met.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

14.4K 1.1K 50
August Alsina 2023 ღ
148K 3.1K 25
Welcome To The Life Of August Alsina !! Hope You Guys Enjoy , This Is My First Story , Don't Forget To Leave Me Feedback !! - Em
78.8K 2.6K 21
Alana has just moved to Atlanta. Starting a new life leaving behind her troubled past, she meets August a local street hustler with dreams. August ho...
58.9K 1.8K 22
Asia has been thru so much in her life. Changing highschools and living on her own. After meeting August dealing with drama four years later what's t...