You're Perfect Sweetie | K.TH...

By W0rld_0f_J30nTa3

"Everyone sees me as a disappointment! ...why the hell do you care for me? I just don't get it..." -- TOP!Tae... More

Characters Info
Flashback
Practice
Stranger
See you tomorrow
Misunderstood
Home sweet home
Warmth
Crush
Bond
Visitor
Apology
Proud
Long time no see
Dare
Alone
Just...friends?
Ice cream
Sleepover!
Reunite
Unsure
A/N

Bath

3.1K 129 59
By W0rld_0f_J30nTa3

NO-ONES POV

Jimin has been pretty busy lately. From helping the elderly's to helping children. His schedule was a mess. The worst part is that no one was watching over Jungkook the whole time. Jimin was worried that something might have happened to him, due to the whole trust issues and bad vibes Jungkook gets from every doctor or nurse.

With that in mind, Jimin hurridly walks towards Jungkooks room. Passing by everyone and turning at every corner to reach his destination. Once he got there, he opened the door quietly and got inside, making sure to close the door behind him.

"Jungkook? You awake?" Jimin opens the curtains to find Jungkook sleeping peacefully on the bed. This made Jimin feel relieved that nothing bad has happened to him while he was gone. He walks over to him and silently watched him sleep. His breathing was calm and he looked so peaceful. Now that Jimin thinks about it, the boy was quite attractive. His brown locks were slightly covering his eyes as his lips were slightly parted.

He continued to check out the younger until a voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Jimin?"

Jimin noticed that the boy has woken up and was looking at him with a questionable look. This made Jimin slightly blush and scratch his nape, embarrassed that he's been caught staring.

"Ah Jungkook-ah, are you okay? Did something happen while I was gone?" Jimin spoke softly as he looked at the younger. "Yeah I'm fine, Why are you asking? You sound like someone was planning on murdering me." Jungkook giggled a bit.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I had a very hectic schedule today and the visitors needed a lot of attention that I didn't have time to check up on you. And I know that you get bad vibes from everyone here that I thought one of them came and did something." Jimin said as he brushed his hair back. It was a habit of his.

Jungkook just laughed a bit. "Yahh, why are you worrying so much? Are you usually like this?" Jungkook asked between his laughs. "Yes, I am! I worry about people easily! Especially you! Be at least grateful that someone is here to watch over you and cares." Jimin told him as he gave him an annoyed expression.

"Alright alright, I'm sorry, It's just that I've never seen anyone that worried about me. I've never even seen Taehyung like that."

Jimin sighs. "Anyways, now that I'm here, Is there anything you need in particular?"

"Well, I do need to take a bath. It's been two days exact"

"Alright, want me to carry you to the bathroom?"

"Carry?"

"No, I'm going to drag you to the bathroom" Jimin rolled his eyes. "Now come one, let me help you" Jimin walks closer to Jungkook and opens his arms out for him. Jungkook was a bit surprised, to say the least from what the older said. Carrying? He's not even that used to him yet!

"Am I just going to stand here or are you going to grab onto me?" Jimin said and Jungkook looks at him.

"Ah sorry!" Jungkook shifts himself towards Jimins direction, draping his arms around his neck.

Jimin places one arm under his legs while the other holds onto his waist. He lifts him up and was surprised that the boy was light. God, he really is a baby. He walks towards the bathroom while the younger was in his arms.

JUNGKOOKS POV

I clung onto him tightly since I didn't want to fall. I felt his biceps flex under me as he picked me up, resulting me to blush and face away from him. He takes me to the bathroom and sets me down gently on the toilet.

I watched him as he walks over to the tub and turns it on. Moving his hand across the water to feel if the water was at the right temperature.

"Do you need help undressing?" He asks as he looks over at me.

"i-i....just m-my pants..." I mumble and blush. I can't believe Jimin is gonna help me take a bath! I'm only used to Taehyung doing this but Jimin? No.

"Ah alright, well start undressing. You don't want the water to get cold" He says as he wipes his hand on the towel and walks over to me.

I nod and remove my shirt, exposing my upper body to him. I toss the shirt aside and wait for him to help me out with the rest.

JIMINS POV

I walk over towards his direction and kneel down in front of him. I grab onto the hem of his pants and pull down, fully exposing his smooth legs. I couldn't help myself but stare at his legs. They were so thick it was perfect. After removing his pants, I remove his socks leaving him in his boxers.

"Are you okay with me helping you take those off?" I say as I point to his boxers.

I notice Jungkook shiver a bit "I-i mean not really..but do I really have a choice?" He says as he avoids eye contact. I bite my lip and sigh.

"I guess so, I promise I won't look" I smile at him as I gently take his boxers off, leaving him fully naked. He shifts a bit and covers himself in embarrassment.

"Let me help you" I take his arms and wrap them around my neck as I pick him up. I carry him towards the bathtub and gently put him down onto the water.

"Thanks," He says as he pulls his arms away from me.

"Anytime, now let me help you clean up" I kneel down beside the tub and grab the shampoo from the corner. I squirt an appropriate amount on my hand and gently rub them together. A few seconds later I place my hands on his head and massage his scalp, spreading the shampoo.

I heard him moan in satisfaction as I cleaned his hair. I smiled and continued cleaning his hair. Afterwards, I grab the shower head and spray water on him, rinsing the shampoo off.

I repeat the same action for the conditioner, only leaving me to clean his body now.

"Can you clean your body yourself?" I ask and watch him as he nods.

"Y-yeah, hand me the soap?"

I grab the strawberry scented soap and hand it to him.

"Here you go"

"Thanks, hyung"

I watched him clean his body slowly and steadily. I realize he looks a bit uncomfortable and an idea came up in my head.

"How about I sing a song?" I ask and smile.

"Sing? Of course!" He said as he showed his bunny-like smile. Cute.

"Alright!"

I sit silently for a bit as I think about what song to sing. Then it hit me.

"How about I sing a part of a song I wrote a few days back?"

"Really? I would love to!" He says as he rinses his body with water.

I chuckle "Okay kook! Just know that I've never sung this to anybody, just you"

He nods and I take a deep breath.

너도 아프잖아 'cause you're mine
I just want to blow your mind
이렇게 넌 또 멀어져 만 가는데
아무렇지 않은데
그렇게 말하는데
사실은 내가 그게 아닌가 봐, oh

NO-ONES POV

Jungkook carefully listened as Jimin sang. He was really touched by the words. The words Jimin used in the song were very sweet that it could melt anyone's heart. From Jimin singing to the rhythm. Both elements really mixed well together.

Jimin finished singing and heard Jungkook clap his hands cutely. He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw Jungkook smiling at him.

"Hyung! I didn't know you were really into music that you chose to write one!"

"O-oh, it's nothing special really. I just really wanted to know what it was like to write music and create your own rhythm, you know?" He chuckles as he gets up to grab a towel.

"The song was beautiful hyung! What's it called?"

Jimin came back with a towel and smiled at Jungkook, making his eyes to form crescents.

"Promise"

---

Promise is a very beautiful song that I had to add it here!!! Jimin has such a beautiful voice ughh <3333

I love him to bits :'-(

1388 words

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

816K 32.1K 59
T: So, how are you J: Gay, thanks for asking --- #3 - toptae [21/05/019♡] #2 - taekook [8/08/019♡] #1 - jeonjungkook [12/08/019♡] #1 - taehyungxjungk...
92.3K 4.9K 11
━━━☞ 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 ...
358K 19.3K 54
❝ it's sick how i could have the most beautiful view in the whole world for myself ❞ ➼ [@taelicious stared to follow you] ↑kook ↓tae [ COMPLETED ; 11...
58.6K 484 197
✿ Completed | 09.11.21 Top Jungkook and Bottom Taehyung Complete and Happy Ending