My drug *UP FOR REVISIONS*

By Connor4ever

harry isn't an ordinary 18 year old he has a horrible back story which leads him to live by himself while his... More

Bumping into you
catching up
SCHOOL!...not!
weekend at louis
love sick
Some ones in the house
recovery
Clear things up (not an update)
end of the weekend
Something more
Big problem
Mum wasnt there
The dating game 1
Cuts heal hearts.....thats another story
Eat your too skinny
Best birthday ever?
Human
The big plan 1
the big plan 2
halloween
Gone
Back again
The big uh oh
Not update
Not update still
Fall
Whats going to happen
Our movie
Im here
How it feels
Strong
Its not my weekend...but its gonna be my year
Finally awake
Are you serious?
'Tis the season
Screwed
Merry birthday, happy christmas
Finally christmas
Nothing is fine
whats going on?
the date 1
the date 2
hormones suck
the aftermath
i just wanna be happy
the after-aftermath
WHAT A GREAT DAY!
silly love songs
Sorry
amnesia
Clear things up....again
One hell of a dinner pt.1
one hell of a dinner pt.2
new story?
Make things right
secrets
its time
parenting & feelings
authors note
taken away
stressed the f*** out!
adventures of baby sitting
city of love?
happy endings?
baby dont cry
finally!
Prom
epilogue

Say your just a friend

117 2 0
By Connor4ever

(Liam's p.o.v.)

"Where are they" I ask "I don't know I thought Louis and Harry would be here by now" Zayn says "hey guys" Harry says walking up with Louis.

" guys where were you" Niall asks "we took Gemma to eat breakfast" Louis says "Oh crap I have to go finish a test for math" Harry says "and I have to talk to Lottie" Louis says.

"bye guys" they say "bye boo-bear" Harry says "bye hazza" Louis says and they peck each other on the lips and walk opposite ways

"Did that just happen" Niall asks "are they like dating now" I ask "I feel like they would tell us" Zayn says "okay erm lets talk to them at lunch yeah" I say and they nod.

"I should get going to class before the bell rings bye Liam bye babe" he says kissing Zayn and leaves "so how are you guys" I ask him.

" great it's amazing Liam" he says and I smile "I'm happy to see my brother happy" I say "shut up" he says closing his locker "now lets get to class" I say and we leave.

(Harry's p.o.v.)

It happened we kissed I don't know how or why but we kissed I'm so happy right now I probably got every question on the test wrong but I'm too happy to care right now.

" Harry Edward styles we are talking" Niall says and I laugh "yes Niall horan" I say "you two kissed" he whispers "yeah I know" I say.

"Are you guys like dating" he asks "no-yes-well I don't know I wish but sadly I don't believe so" I say "do you want to be with him" he asks.

" duh" I say "wow this is crazy Harry what are you going to do" he asks "I don't know" I say looking down messing with my bracelets.

"Well maybe you two can go out on like a date" he says "Niall don't do anything okay I doubt he likes me like that and you can just make it worse" I say.

" okay Harry I won't" he says and I smile "thanks ni" I say and be smiles and the teacher walks in so we face the board " Harry styles may I talk to you out side please" she asks and I nod and walk into the hallway.

"Harry we here because well the school has been informed that your cutting" she says and my eyes go wide " we would like it if you would see a therapist-" "no no no no I can't no please just forget it and lets go back to class" I say "Harry sweetie were just TRYIG to help" she says.

"Stop trying I'm fine I swear" I say "but-" "NO BUTS IM FINE OKAY" I yell and she stumbles back and I look around and see every one surrounding us.

" Harry just breath" she says "DINT TELL ME WHAT TO DO" I hell again making her fall when I got to close "HARRY STOP" Liam yells and I step back.

"What got into you today you took your pills" Zayn says "she wants me to see a therapist I dot want to I can't please don't make me" I say crying.

" he's a attention seeker" one girl says now they are all saying rude things and I drop to my knees "dude just stop we all know your faking it" josh says "stop being rude to me" I yell.

"Shut the fuck up" Logan says "leave him alone" Niall says helping me up "what did you say" josh says "I said leave him alone" Niall says standing I front of me.

it all happens too fast and I see Niall on the floor holding his face and Liam and Sophia holding Zayn back it's like everything is in slow motion and I look up at josh and he's laughing and I push him back.

"Don't touch me" josh says and I jump on him and hit him "YOU DONT LAY A FINGER ON MY BROTHER YOU PIECE OF SHIT" I yell at him and Logan pulls me off of him.

I turn around and push him into the lockers and hold him up by his shirt "don't.touch.me" I say to him and he nods rapidly and I throw him to the floor.

"Harry stop" Niall says and I look at him and see a black eye forming and I hold his face "you didn't deserve this ni" I say and he gives me a small smile.

" I know but you can't do this" he says and we turn around and Logan holds me back and the others in their group hold Liam and Zayn back and josh starts pounding on Niall.

"STOP PLEASE" be yells and I try but can't get out of his grip "please stop" I say and Louis comes in and punches josh and cops come in and every one runs away but me Louis Liam Zayn and Sophia.

"Niall baby are you okay" Zayn says hugging Niall gently "n-no" he says the bell rings and we all just sit there "It's all m fault" I say.

" no it's not Harry" Liam says "yes it is it's always my fault" I say standing up punching a locker and Louis holds my arms down and looks at me.

"Calm down please it's not your fault" he says and I nod crying and he pulls my head down to his shoulder and I wrap my arms around him and cry as be wraps his around me.

" He didn't deserve this" I cry into his shoulder "I know we all know Harry" he says rubbing my back "so I-it's not my fault" I ask and be chuckles.

"no it's not harry" he says and I pull back and look at him and peck his lips and walk over to niall.

"Niall please tell me your a little okay" I say and he nods hugging me and I hug back "can we go home" he asks and I look up at Liam and he nods "of corse ni" I say and I pick him up bridal style.

"Lets go home" I say and start walking to the car "I saw you and Louis kiss" Niall whispers in my ear and I smile "yeah" I whisper back.

" please don't get hurt har I love you too much" he whispers and I kiss his head "I won't" I say and he nods going limp in my arms indicating that he fell asleep.

"Want me to take over" Louis asks "no I'm good" I say quickly "Okay but I would never hurt Niall on purpose you know that right?" He asks and I nod.

" it's just I fell better if he's in my arms right now I feel like he's safer" I say "okay" I all he says and walks in front of me and I stare at his ass.

It's just so around and squeezable and ugh "okay get in" Liam says and I carry Niall in and me Zayn and Louis sit down and Niall lays on our laps and his head is on my lap.

"Why did you hold me back Liam Sophia" Zayn says "cause we didn't want you getting hurt too" Sophia says "yeah but Niall wouldn't have been like this" Zayn says brushing NIALLS hair.

"well Harry did attack him and he still got hurt so it wouldn't matter" Louis says and I look at him and smile and he smiles back.

Once we get home I lay Niall down on the couch and I walk I to the kitchen making some food "you okay styles" Zayn says and I shake my head.

"come here" be says opening his and and I walk over to him and hug him and he hugs back "it's okay styles" he says and I start to cry "shhhh it's okay l" he says rubbing my back.

"Look Harry Niall will heal and I know it hurts seeing him like this but-" "but nothing he's hurt and I couldn't stop it I'm supposed to protect my brother" I say.

" I know I have a brother too but I promise things will get better over time" Zayn says and I nod and he kisses my cheek "love you styles" he says "love you too Malik" I say pulling away and I turn around and see Niall.

"Niall why are you up" I say walking over to him and help him sit down "I was Lonely" he says "where was Liam and Sophia" Zayn asks.

" they're fighting I dot know why but they're yelling and now they're out side" he says " how you feeling ni" I ask him "sore it hurts so much" he says.

"What does baby" Zayn says "my whole body but mostly my torso" he says "Niall can we see" I say and he hesitates but nods and Zayn takes off his shirt and he's covered with bruises.

" oh my god" I say looking at the marks on him "Niall I think you should go to a hospital" Zayn says putting NIALLS shirt back on.

"Okay lets go" be says "go where" Louis says walking in "to the hospital" I say and he nods grabbing his car keys and we let Liam and Sophia know we're leaving and we leave.

" Niall how you doing" Louis says driving and Niall mumbles a little 'okay' and Louis nods and I look over to Louis and after a while he smiles and when he stops at a red light he looks over to me.

"Like what you see curly" he says and I blush and laugh "what no" I say "so you don't think I look good" he says with a fake pout.

" no you look good great even" I say "so you are checking me out" he says "maybe" I say and he laughs pinching my cheeks "so adorable" he says and I slap his hands away and he starts to drive again.

We get to the hospital and they rush Niall to the emergency room and we all sit I the waiting room and I start getting tired "Harry you need to take your pills" Louis says handing them to me and I take the two for emotions and one for depression.
I rest my head on zayns shoulder but he lifts my head and makes me lay on Louis shoulder and I want to kill him "hey curly" he says and I smile "hey Lou" I say and and wraps and arm around my shoulders.

"Me tired" I say closing my eyes "then go to sleep it's okay" he says and I nod wrapping my arms around his torso and snuggling up into his side.

" do you want to be more comfortable" he asks and I nod so be pulls me onto his lap and I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist.

"I can't sleep" I say and be laughs "it's okay you will" be says and I open my eyes "you boys are so cute together" a old lady says "thank you" Louis says "I mean it I haven't seen a cute couple like you boys in ages" she says.

" oh we're not together" I say "it's okay there's no need to be scared you don't have hide it" she says "we're just friends" Louis says "well you boys should try something else" she says then stands up and disappears through the doors.

I would love to try something else but the question is, would louis?

"Harry?" Louis says "yeah Lou" I say "would you ever try something else with me" he asks and I freeze "w-who wouldn't" I say.

" but the question was would you" be says and I look up face to face with him I open my mouth and the door opens "Niall horan" the lady says and I jump off of Louis and I then to NIALLS room.

"Har what's wrong" he says "Louis asked me if I would ever try something else with him" I say "what did you say" he says "I ran in here" I say.

"no Harry you probably just ruined your chance" he says and I nod "I know" I say laying down in the bed and I gently wrap my arms around him "I have 3 broken ribs" he says and I nod "i'll be careful" I say sniffling and he wraps his arms around me.

"Don't cry" he whispers and I close my eyes letting some tears roll down my cheeks and he rubs my back everything is okay" he says.

I hear a door open and close "is he asleep" I hear Louis and zayns voice say "yeah" Niall says "does Harry hate me" Louis asks and my heart breaks.

" what no now could he ever hate you" Zayn says "cause I asked him if he would ever try to be something else with me and he ran off" Louis says.

"I'm sure he was just scared from the question" Niall says "I think he still hasn't forgiven me and is just messing with me" Louis says.

" why would he do that" Niall says "cause I hurt him so why wouldn't he hurt me" Louis says "Harry is not that kind of person" Zayn says.

"I don't know all I know is things are never going to be the same" Louis says "yes they will just-" "just give it time I know Niall Ive herd it all before" Louis says.

" It just it kind of hurts that he ran away like that but who cares right" Louis says again "are you gonna cry Louis cause if you do it's okay" Zayn says.

"No I don't cry I just I'm gonna be in the car might NIALL get better" be says and I hear him get up and the door open and close.

I sit up "your not asleep" Zayn says and I shake my head "I don't hate him I'm not messing with him I fancy him" I say standing up "where are you going" Niall asks "to tell Louis that I don't hate him" I say walking out the room.

(Zayns p.o.v.)

"Wow they're in it deep" I say laying down next to him and he smiles "I know but hopefully they can work things out" he says and I nod.

" Zayn is there anything we can do right now that won't hurt me" Niall says "well we can kiss" I say "no that's not enough" he says and I think "does your arse hurt" I ask and he shakes his head.

I hold out two fingers "suck on these please" I say and he simply puts them in his mouth and slicks them up and I pull them out of his mouth.

" your wearing a night gown right" I ask and he nods and I get my body under the blanket and pull down his under wear "okay it mint sting at first but trust me it gets better" I say and be nods.

I stick one of my fingers in his arse and he gasps "in gonna stop for a minute and then push it all the way" I say and he grabs my hand and shoves t in.

"okay then I'm gonna move okay" I say and he nods and I move my finger in and out and NIALLS just a moaning mess.

"Okay I'm gonna add another finger" I say sticking the second finger in and he moans loudly and I scissor him "god Zayn" he breaths out.

" you have to cum?" I ask and be nods so I go under to blanket and put all of him in my mouth and I place both of my hands on his hips.

I bob my head and be thrusts into my mouth making me choke a bit "sorry" he says but I just rub my thumbs on his hip bones assuring him it's okay so he does it again.

he lifts my head up and out from under the blanket "Zayn I need something more than your fingers in me" he says "a-are you sure" I ask and he nods so I get up.

I lock the door and strip off of my clothes and I grab a condom I had in my pocket and roll it on and I hover ontop of him.

I spit in my hand to lube up my cock and I slightly push into him "zayn" Niall says "what" I say "your not in my butt" he says and I laugh and are about to pull out "no" he says pulling me back but i get pushed all the way in and he gasps.

"Niall are you okay" I ask and nods and I see a tear roll down is face "poor baby I promise ill be gentle okay" I say "okay" be says and I lean down and kiss humans I prop my self up with one elbow and I use my other hand to grab NIALLS cock.

he gasps and I use it to stick my tongue in his mouth and he moans and I pull out of him so only my tip is in him and I thrust back in "Zayn" he moans out "fuck Niall so hot" I say getting a rhythm with he thrusts.

Niall thrusts up "Zayn" he says and I lean Down to kiss his neck and I pump his cock a little "Zayn already I close" Niall breaths out and I pull back and pick up my sped on thrusts and pumps.

" I know baby me too" I say and I kiss him "Zayn" Niall moans out and cums in my hand "fuck Niall" I say Cumming into the condom and I pull out of Niall and lay down next to him.

I pull of the condom and tie it putting it in the trash and I put my clothes on and lay down next to niall pulling up his boxers.

"what time is it"niall asks and I check my phone "it's only 1pm" I say and he nods and i Peck his cheek moving his sweaty hair out of his face.

{okay so Niall was born with both parts but the only part of the girl one that works is the getting pregnant so he has a whole right under his balls, I don't know if that's how it really works but were going with it}

(Louis p.o.v.)

I hear a knocking on the window and I look up and see Harry and I unlock the door And he gets in and closes he door and I turn on the heat.

" Listen Louis I don't hate you okay" he says and I nod and he makes me look at him "I mean it I could never hate you your my best friend it's just you caught me off guard with your question" he says with his hand still on my cheek.

"well you do ever try something else with me" i ask him and he nods "yeah your a nice guys your funny sweet and just awesome" he says and I smile.

I press my lips against his he's shocked at first but I crawl on top of him not moving our lips not moving at all just kissing until he places his hands on my butt giving it a squeeze.

I moan moving my hands up to his curls moving my lips once to press them harder to his.

I shouldn't be liking this i don't like harry he's just a friend I would never like harry I feel my phone vibrate and I pull away from harry and get out of the car.

"what is it zayn" I say "stop sucking faces with harry if you don't like him cause we don't want either of you guys to get hurt" he says "okay what do I say" i ask him.

"just say let's forget about this please let's go back to being our old self best friends" he says "okay bye" I say hanging up and I tell harry.

"This is great" he says "what" I say confused "I don't want to ruin anything we have louis your one of my best friends and I don't want to lose that" he says and I smile "good" i say and we walk back inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...