Warren Worthington iii x read...

By TrulyAFangirl

HIATUS *requests closed* Preferences + imagines + gifs More

Information + Requests *please read*
Preference 1 First Meeting
Preference ~ hug
Preference ~ How you sleep 💤
Preference~ When he realised he liked you
Preference ~ What are you
Preference ~ breakfast
Imagine| training with an arrogant angel
Preference ~ First thoughts 💭
Preference ~Nicknames
Preference ~ thunderstorms ⛈
Preference ~ PDA
Preference ~ best friends
Imagine| Keep them Waiting
Preference ~ your song
Preference/ gif ~ fight
Imagine| Rise up
Imagine| Relationships not Related
Imagine| Types of Angels
Preference~ cute couple
Imagine| New Home
Imagine| Ocean for a Heart
*Dating Warren Would Include*
Preference~ how he asked you out
Imagine| Who knew it was this Complicated part #1
Imagine| who knew it would be this Complicated part 2
Imagine| Get the Biggest Fire Truck and go BOOM
Imagine| Who Knew it would be this Complicated #3
Preferences~ valentines day
Preference~ 7 minutes in heaven
Imagine| FIGHT
Preference~ he walks in on you changing
Imagine| broken feather
Preference| he has a cold
Important
Preference~ he cheats on you
preference~ he finds out you cheated
1. Pregnancy series ~ finding out
Imagine| Its about Time
Imagine| Where do They Go Now That They've Left You
Preference~ one night stand
A/N - so i need to say this..l
Imagine| Darling
Imagine| Usually I like to go a date before you say we are soulmates.

Imagine| OTP

2.6K 50 6
By TrulyAFangirl

This was requested by @TeenWolfsisters
I hope you like it and I'm still working on the second request
*Sorry for any grammar mistakes while writing this my keyboard kept glitching.

You were humming to yourself as you scanned the history book paying no attention. Your eyes kept drifting of the large bay windows where rain patted softly against the window.
"Jemma? Where's lover boy?" a voice spoke from behind you
Turning you saw Peter grinning madly
" probably staying away from you" you giggled closing the book.
" We have training next we don't want to be late," Peter said

Training was held on the second floor below the basement in a large sealed room called the danger room. Mystique trained you all and this was your second virtual reality xmen battle simulator.

Peter walked you down to the danger room where you got changed. You pulled your light brown hair into a loose ponytail waiting as everyone filed into the room.
Strong arms wrapped around you from behind.
You turned around snuggling closer into Warrens hold he smiled softly down at you: leaning forward Warren kissed you lingering until interrupted by the familiar squeal.

Peter stood watching you two, "OTP! "he squealed shooting a wink at you then running of.
Warren huffed in annoyance his lips a frown sensing his irritation you ran your hands through his blonde curls, "he's just being Peter, Ren it's sweet actually."

The room darkened as the gears shifted and large robotic like figures stalked out from the shadows their beady red eyes staring into each person.
Scott on your right whipped his glasses off immediately red lasers erupted searing diagonal lines into the furthest bot.
The room transformed into a virtual reality seeing a lake trailing throughout by you crouched next to it.
Your hand faced outward towards the water as you screamed a supersonic scream it rippled through the material coursing through the lake erupting in a shattering piercing the robot collapsed prices of it exploded off from the sonic pierce.

"Nice one Jemma!" Warren yelled from somewhere across the room. You grinned standing to your feet your feet jumped as you jammed to your victory dance.
You turned to rush over to Jean who struggled to hold of two bots leaping to her aid the sound wave travelled from your splayed hand breaking apart the metal giant: Jean had her hand shut forcefully over her ears having neglected the earpieces that protect from the sound waves you emit. The sound waves that escaped bounced of the hollow metal echoing around the room like a triangle.

Concerned you hovered in front of Jean whose ears no doubt was still ringing. The redhead waved you off as she finished the other half destroyed bot.

The training finished, and you gulped down your water stretching your sore muscles.
As soon as you got back, you showered, and You pulled on your pyjamas and fuzzy socks padded across the room plopping down on your bed stretching your arms.
There was a soft knock on the door, "it's open" you exclaimed

Warren stepped into the room fresh from the shower he worse loose sweatpants, and his hair was even curlier his wings too looked cleaner.
You smiled sitting up in the bed opening your arms Warren chuckled his wings spread out behind him.
You sighed in content when your angel scooped you into his arms pulling you closer your head buried in his neck taking in the soapy scent. Warren brushed his hand through your hair soothingly, and you hummed happily.

The pair of you sat intertwined like that for an hour you groaned as Warren placed you back on the bed suddenly cold from the absence of his warmth.
"Stay" you mumbled sleepily Warren turned an eyebrow raised
"We would miss dinner" he complained looking longingly out of the door where you could smell the food.
Seeing your pout, Warren added quickly, "after I promise."

That was enough for you.
Renewed by the reassurance of food you linked your arm through Warren and trudged along to the kitchen.

Everyone was already there helping themselves to the plentiful array of food. Warren pulled out the chair for you
"Such a gentleman Warren" Scott cooed high-fiving Peter
Warren shared a look with you. You took his hand from under the table soothingly traced circles.
"Next year you two would have been together for three years!" Said Peter takin a bite of a burger
You beamed leaning briefly onto Warren who kissed your temple
"So lover boy when you gonna pop the question" Peter continued nonchalantly.

These words caught you off guard and Warren who had clenched your hand very hard
You had choked on your drink glancing nervously at Warren who did not like to be very public about this- especially not with Peter.
"And then" ,sa id Peter excitedly, "can I be the godfather — or even better name the kid after me if it's a girl call her Petra."
"Peter!" Snapped Jean out of the blue shutting the speedster up.
You smiled politely taking a sip from your drink.

Warren stood, "I think I'm going to go to bed," he said straightening his jacket
You said goodbye and allowed Warren to wrap his arms around your waist leading back to the dorms.
"I swear one day I will punch Maximoff" Warren growled sitting down on the bed
You tutted, "he's just being Peter. At least he doesn't hate us being together."
"Yea well Jemma it's like he's the third person in this relationship."
"Don't be silly Ren" you sighed lying down, "haven't you been used to it Peters been like this worse two years ago on our second date "
"Which he turned up to," Warren said pointedly.
"Well... yes," you said trailing of
Warren didn't respond instead he lied back his head on your stomach,
"Sing to me "
You smiled tracing the tattoos that framed his cherubic face
You started singing softly humming to the tune Warren closed his eyes as your words washed over him
🎶 I'm your music
I'm your song
Play me time and time again and make me strong
Make me sing, make me sound
Andante, Andante"
Warren sighed happily, and you brushed your hand softly across his wings causing a small shudder from the angel,
Tread lightly on my ground
Andante, Andante
Oh, please, don't let me down 🎶

Somehow during the night you and Warren had intangled: the legs intertwined and you -who in height was only a few cms if that shorter- had found yourself half on top of him and Warren who had shimmied around during the night lay flat on his stomach his right wing covered you lightly a feather blanket.
Yawning you looked at Warren who looked so peaceful as he slept his bed head was adorable.

The blinds had been opened by you assumed your dorm mate Ororo and the light illuminated the dark room.
"You're staring" Warren mumbled his eye half opened
Blushing you teased, "I can't help it Ren your just too dam adorable."
"Adorable?" Warren mumbled narrowing his blue eyes at you
"Hmmmm let's see... cute, precious, handsome, hot, sexy," you said as you tickled his wings. Warren laughed under his breath and writhed under your touch
"Jemma stop" he whined still laughing a small stain of pink on his cheeks.

It was the weekend which means no work! Well, it's suggested but who listens.
You had kicked Warren out so you could shower and change while simultaneously rocking to your playlist.

You and Warren ate breakfast together Jubilee joined briefly before leaving to find Kurt. Jean no doubt was in the library and Scott was most likely causing mischief with Peter and Ororo could be anywhere, who knew with her. Maybe she'd be in the attic again?

It was a stunning day outside: clear blue sky and cool refreshing breeze and the greenery seemed to be even more luscious. Kids were out by the lake but hand in hand you and Warren walked in harmony to a secluded spot on the other side of the pond sheltered by large willow trees. Warren paused in his step his eyes on the ground where a third shadow trailed after them
"That'll be Peter," you said walking faster to catch up to your boyfriend who picked up speed.

You both sat down against the tree. Warren suddenly lifted you and placed you in his lap, you giggle, "Ren?"
"Jemma?" He whispered into your ear.
You sighed allowing him to brush his fingers through your brown hair. As Warren braided, you lock you hummed to yourself. Warren loved your singing he often told you how he liked the way your eyes lit up, the way you swayed with the music and your angelic voice.

A twig snapped, and you looked up annoyed that someone had interrupted you and Warren.
Someone sat down in front of you and judging by the groan Warren voiced it was Peter.
"Maximoff" Warren greeted stiffly abandoning the braid wrapping his hand around your waist pulling you closer resting his head on your shoulder.
"Worthington" he replied the looking directly at you said
"Ms Worthington"
"Peter" you scolded while giggling.
"You guys are my life"
..Warren tensed you turned to him brushing your lips against his
"Peter I heard Kurt looking for you" you lied effortlessly, and Peter was gone.

You looked lovingly at Warren who stared darkly where Peter briefly sat
"You do know what we should do to get Peter to chill", you said softly emphasising each word leading up to a dramatic reveal.
Warren hummed and traced a pattern on your back
"You could use your sound waves to make him deaf?" He suggested
You rolled your eyes, "no."
"We need to set him up!"
Warren sat up straighter interested
"Maybe Kurt? Or that girl in Science who keeps looking at him I think her name is Darcy?"
"Do I sense a new otp Ren?"
Warren chuckled distracting himself by kissing up and down your neck
"You know we are my favourite otp".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
621K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x