Don't Judge the Love (Youtube...

By hghrules

Just a bunch of youtuber one-shots, including merome, skylox, skymu, sparkant, most of the pewdiepie ships... More

Don't Judge the Love (Youtuber One-Shots)
What Hurts the Most
Skylox/Merome
Pewdiecry
ImmortalFox
Phan
More Phan
SkyMU
Pewdie x Mr. Chair
SetoSolace
SkyMU w/ SkyBrine
BajanSorcerer
Merome Fluff
CraftBattleMariee
MunchingUniverse - Back To December
#coffee
Skylox
MunchingUniverse (Storm)
Pewdiecry (Imagine)
MunchingUniverse (Abusive Janet)
SparkAnt
Merome
Skylox (Perfect)
SetoSolace (Seto Withdrawal)
Skylox (IBMEC Scene)
Mr. ChairxPiggeh (Around Piggeh)
Ssunkipz (Apologize)
Setosolace (Magic)
One of Those Moments (Any Ship)
Mr. ChairxPiggeh (Cheater)
Stevebrine/Enderbrine Drabbles
CraftBattleMariee/Poofless (Truth or Dare/Crying in the Rain)
Ssunkipz (Solve the Code)
Skub (I'LL FIX IT LATER I PROMISE)
Poofless (Our Last Kiss)
Ssunkipz (Clean)
kktato (Feel)
One More Time (Any Ship) (STC)
BajanSorcerer II (STC)
Lashton (The Beat of Love)
Camfish
Johnnie Guilbert x MattG124
Forever (Any Ship)
Skytato (Okay)
Merome (Here)
Merome (Here) [the part I forgot]
Merome (by TC_Whovian)
If You Don't Know (Any Ship)
MunchingUniverse/KKTato (Not In That Way)
TrueLox (No Regrets)
SetoLox (Only a Little)
Ssuto (Dementia)
Skylox (Jealous - FM ALT Chapter)
HedroRulez (AND CUT!)
MunchingUniverse (Important)
Mavin (I Swear This Time I Mean It)
Merome ("I'm Sorry.")
Phan (Crush)
SetoSolace (Waiting)
SetoSolace (Love Is a Terrible Thing)
Merome (Letters to the Dead)
Feel
Bropillow (Okay pt 2)

SparkAnt (Do You Trust Me) ALT ENDING

2.5K 60 69
By hghrules

*cries* Guess what? I wrote the majority of this thing, and then my computer froze and was being weird, and I saved the document and then restarted the computer, and when the computer came back on, I opened my Fanfiction folder and double clicked on "SparkAnt Alt Ending" and it gave me this little box saying, "What kind of formatting do you want?" or some jazz like that. So I took the default, and the document opened, and I cried because all of my writing had been turned into six pages of hashtags/pound signs.

So, yeah. Sorry if this sucks a little.

Title: Do You Trust Me? Alternate Ending

Pairing: SparkAnt

Suggested By: ShiningOpal. She wanted a happy ending, I gave her a happy ending. I also gave her, and all of you, a special surprise after the ALT ending...

Warnings: A bit of blood, that's all. AND FEEEEEEELS!

Word Count: 1754, but I copy and pasted some stuff from the original one-shot just to show you where they're at in the story, and you probably won't read all of that.

Ant stares at me with wide eyes and a shocked expression. He's leaning against the side of the bathtub, hugging his knees. There's a bloody, discarded razor on the floor beside him and a sharp knife in his right hand. He holds it above his heart, but my eyes can't help but be drawn towards the letters carved into his wrist – or, rather, the initials. C. S.

Captain Sparklez.

Oh my freaking Notch.

Tears stream from my eyes as I copy his actions and hold my knife above my heart, not because I could die today, but because Ant could die today. "I'll do it, Ant," I warn him, my voice sounding broken as tears continue to wet my cheeks. "I will not hesitate to copy every move you make."

"I- No... Don't. J-Jordan, this is stupid." My heart leaps a little when he says my name, my actual name.

"You're right, it is," I agree. "But that's not gonna stop me from doing it."

"Please?"

"No. If you're going, I'm going with you, Ant."

"Well, I'm certainly not staying."

"Let's go, then."

"Let's." He moves his knife toward his heart and makes a small slash across his chest, just barely breaking through the fabric of his shirt and making a shallow cut in his skin. I do the exact same thing, slicing through my already torn shirt and making a cut across my chest. Ant stares up at me with wide eyes, his gaze focused on the knife I'm still holding above my chest as a bit of blood beads at the small cut I made. "Y-You- You're actually doing it? You were s-serious?"

I nod. "I've never been more serious about anything in my entire life."

He shakes his head, carefully setting his knife down on the rim of the bathtub. "I'm not going to be the cause of your death."

"Thank goodness, 'cause I didn't want to be the cause of yours."

He tries to stand up, but he's a bit wobbly. Okay, a lot wobbly. He must have lost a lot of blood from the cuts he made on his wrists and arms. He's weak.

I rush forward and catch him before he falls back down to the floor. "No, Ant, you need to rest! I'll go find some medical stuff to patch up your cuts, and then-"

"What? No!" he protests, pushing against my chest in an attempt to get away from me. He's too weak to actually do anything, though. "I don't want to be taken care of! I still want to die, I just don't want you to die with me."

I shake my head, pushing Ant's knife into the tub and throwing mine in beside it before sitting down on the rim of the bathtub and pulling Ant into my lap. "Ant... I'm really sorry. I do love you, I am your friend, though I'd like to be more, and I am so sorry for everything. I didn't mean anything I said back at the school, not any of it. I don't want to hurt you, Ant," I say as more tears form in my eyes. He just glares at me and tries to squirm away from me again. "Please, please believe me! You don't even have to forgive me, because I know I don't deserve to be forgiven. But please, please believe me when I say that you are a beautiful person who deserves to keep living. More importantly, you deserve to live a good life, and... I'm so sorry, Ant. I... I can get the kids at school to stop making fun of you. I can do that. I... Just, please don't hurt yourself anymore, Ant. Please don't. I care about you so much, and I don't want to see you hurting."

I wait for him to jump up and shove me away from him, or kick me out of his house, or yell in my face about how much of a Class A jerk I am, or something of the sort. But he doesn't. He twists his body so that he's facing me, not trying to get away from me. His face is soaked with tears. I frown and look down. I'm the reason he was crying. I'm the reason he tried to kill himself. It's all my fault.

Ant lets out a sob and wraps his arms around me, leaning into my chest. He buries his face in my shirt, and my eyes widen. He- What?

Maybe he's trying to get me back for what I did. Maybe he's going to act like he still trusts me, still likes me, and then turn around and shove me away. I think that would hurt. Yes, that would definitely hurt me. But it still wouldn't be enough to make up for what I did.

"J-Jordan?" he asks between sobs.

"Yes, Ant?" I ask, tightening my hold on him.

"I-I love you."

I smile sadly, still convinced that he's going to be yelling at me in a few seconds. "I love you, too," I whisper, kissing his head gently. Might as well cherish these moments.

"Jordan?" he asks, so quiet I can barely hear him.

"Y-Yes?" Here it is. He's gonna say something like, 'Psyche! I hate you, you heartless jerk!'

"Are you sure?"

"W-What?" That's not what I was expecting. "What do you mean?"

"Are you sure you love me? You're not just trying to hurt me again?"

I nod slowly, resting my chin on his head. "One hundred percent sure, Ant." There's silence for a few seconds. Carefully, quietly, I ask, "Do you trust me?"

"... Yes."

THE END

But WAIT! There's more! I wrote ANOTHER alternate ending! Here's your surprise, my wonderful Rulers!

"Well, I'm certainly not staying."

"Let's go, then."

"Let's." He moves his knife toward his heart and makes a small slash across his chest, just barely breaking through the fabric of his shirt and making a shallow cut in his skin. I do the exact same thing, slicing through my already torn shirt and making a cut across my chest. Ant stares up at me with wide eyes, his gaze focused on the knife I'm still holding above my chest as a bit of blood beads at the small cut I made. "Y-You- You're actually doing it? You were s-serious?"

I nod. "I've never been more serious about anything in my entire life."

He shakes his head, carefully setting his knife down on the rim of the bathtub. "I'm not going to be the cause of your death."

"Thank goodness, 'cause I didn't want to be the cause of yours."

He tries to stand up, but he's a bit wobbly. Okay, a lot wobbly. He must have lost a lot of blood from the cuts he made on his wrists and arms. He's weak.

He's weak.

The great PVP king... is weak.

Those guys back at the school... They said I couldn't hurt him. They meant physically, but they didn't say physically, and I hurt Ant emotionally. I hurt him. Those guys at the school were wrong.

But I still haven't hurt Ant physically, which is what they meant for me to do. I mean, Ant hurt himself because of me, but I never physically hurt him.

I promised those guys I would hurt him.

I did hurt him, emotionally. But they meant for me to hurt him physically. So...

I still haven't fulfilled my promise.

Ant collapses back on the floor, unable to hold himself up with how weak he is. He's not focused on his own pain, though. He's focused on my face. "J-Jordan? A-Are you OK?" His voice takes on a panicky tone. "Jordan! D-Did you cut too deep!? Are you alright, Jordan!? Jordan, please say something, talk to me!"

I love him. But I promised.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I say calmly, moving toward Ant.

"J-Jordan? Y-You don't s-sound okay, Jordan. Jordan, what are you even doing?"

I smile slightly as I move the knife away from my own heart and toward Ant's. I can finally keep my promise and hurt Ant.

"Jordan!? Jordan, s-stop, what are you doing?" Ant asks desperately, eying the knife I have pressed against his chest, right over where his heart is. I press the tip of the knife slowly into his skin, and Ant cries out. "J-Jordan, stop! Jordan! Captain Sparklez! Stop, please, Jordan!" he pleads. He tries to reach up a hand and pull the knife away from me, but I use my right hand to pin his hand to the rim of the tub. He won't be escaping today. "Jordan, please," Ant begs as tears fill his eyes and spill down his cheeks. "Jordan, what happened to 'I'm so sorry, I do love you, I didn't want to hurt you'? Y-You're h-hurting me right n-now, Jordan!"

I shrug. "I made a promise," I say simply, wiggling the knife farther into this chest.

He gasps and tries to duck out of way, to shove me away, to somehow escape. "No, no, no," I scold him when he tries to take the knife away from me again. "Here, Ant. If you try to take the knife from me – if you manage to escape – then I'll just kill myself instead."

He stops struggling and just closes his eyes. I guess he'd rather it be him than me. Pfft, idiot.

"I-I love you, Jordan," he whispers as I push the knife farther. For a second, I consider stopping, screwing the promise, and helping Ant, saving him.

But no. I always keep promises.

"Y-You said you l-loved me," Ant gasps out. And, as if he can read my mind, he adds, "You promised."

"And I kept my promise," I tell him, driving the knife through his chest. "I still love you. But I have to keep my other promises."

He slumps a little, breathing shallowly. "I... O-Okay..."

"Okay?"

"A-At least... At l-least I can d-die knowing that you l-love me back... s-sort of..."

I smile. "Do you trust me, then? You believe me when I say I still love you?"

I have to wonder if he only says "Yes" because he doesn't want to believe otherwise.

But it doesn't matter to me.

I kept my promises.

THE END

O.O WHAT HAVE I DONE!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 772 200
This is where I'll put my oneshots so yeah The Ships: (Also added some ships that I can't put it in the tag) -Cranklez -Crundee -Huskylox ...
56.8K 2.6K 110
Hey people I have decided to do Youtuber oneshots and add it to the many stories that I may not finish but I am doing one so I am taking request. I w...
182K 5.1K 81
Vanoss H2O Delirious Mini Ladd I AM WILDCAT Lui Calibre Moo Snuckel SilentDroidd Terroriser BasicallyIDoWrk Daithi De Nogla One shots on the VanossG...
25.5K 497 39
Merome, SkyMU, TNT, Sseto, Sparkant, ect. Mainly focuses on merome!