DRIPPIN LOVE!

By ackermxs

you won't meet a hot and flirty vampire everyday. -nomin. More

00: PROLOGUE
01: GAME START
02: TOO LATE
03: HEAR ME
04: SEE ME
05: HISTORY
06: HIS MATE
07: DANGER
08: TEAM
09: THE AVENGERS
10: FEELINGS
11: UNITED
12: MISSION
13: DEAD HEART
14: SOULMATES
15: DARK
16: VAMPIRES
17: WORLDS
18: LEAVING
19: ILLUSION
20: EXPLANATION
22: TRUTH
23: BACK
24: HEALING
25: COMEBACK
Q&A Answer :) (1)
Q&A Answer :) (2)
Q&A Answer :) (3)
26: HIDDEN
Q&A ANSWER :) (LAST)
27: GRAY
NOSUNG SPECIAL
28: FAKE
29: CHOICES
30: I'M SORRY
31: IT ENDED
32: EPILOGUE

21: SEARCHING

4.5K 311 141
By ackermxs

"Jaemin, we've been searching for a while now, are you sure we are in the right place?" Renjun took a seat on the bench because he's tired as fudge after exploring the whole area.

"I'm really sure he's around here. I can feel it." Jaemin said, still looking around all his surrounding.

"Let's take a break first." Jisung said, sitting down next to Renjun.

Of course, keeping his distance.

"Here hyung." He offered a water bottle for both Renjun and Jaemin.

"Wait, where did you get this from?" Jaemin asked Jisung, opening the cap first.

"There." The orange haired boy pointed somewhere.

"The money?" Renjun raised a brow.

"Oh, that...errr..." He started scratching his head.

"Don't tell me..."

"You stole it?!" Renjun and Jaemin shouted in unison.

"What?! No!" He shouted back.

"Then what?" Renjun crossed his arms.

"That girl gave it to me." He pointed at the long blonde haired girl near the place he pointed earlier.

"How?" Jaemin is the one who asked the younger boy.

"I don't know? She was just like 'hi, you're cute. Are you thirsty? Here, have it.' And then she gave it to me. Two bottles." Jaemin just clapped while Renjun jaw dropped.

"Amazing. My baby is so awesome." Here we go again with Jaemin pinching Jisung's cheeks and Jisung pushing him away.

Renjun just smiles looking at the scenario in front of him.

"Okay then. Let's take a break and we will continue later."

___

After explaining the whole situation to Kun, Mark and Chenle went to one room that Kun said is not being used anymore because they have a new room for that.

They all sit down on the chairs in the room while waiting for Kun to come back from somewhere else.

"Mark hyung, you think its a good idea? Leaving Donghyuck hyung by his own self?" Chenle pulled Mark's jacket a few times while saying so.

"I don't know...but who can watch over him anyway." Mark just sighed while fixing his jacket.

"Wait...i have an idea." Chenle stood up and snapped his fingers.

The kimono spirit came and greeted both of them while securing the katana before it accidentally hurts someone.

"Can you please watch over Donghyuck hyung for us? Also, don't go around looking like that, you can change your form now." Chenle said with a smile and the spirit suddenly turned into a beautiful girl.

"Wha- what?! How is that even possible?!" Mark quickly stands up and looked at the girl from up to the bottom.

"Mark-ssi...that's rude." The girl spoke with a very delicate and soft voice.

Which made Mark blushed a little bit. And then he shook his head a little bit to get a hang of himself.

"Na ah, nope, nope, don't be an asshole Mark..." he said to himself.

"Oh. You made Mark turned hetero for a second there." Chenle said, sitting back on his chair.

"Shut up!" He shouted because of embarrassment.

"Yeah yeah, i know. You're loyal to Donghyuck hyung." Chenle smirked and rolled his eyes, making Mark way more embarrassed.

"I'll make sure to take great care of Donghyuck-ssi and protect him at all cost." She put one hand on her chest and bowed down, earning a proud smile from the owner.

"Alright. Problem solved. You can teleport away now." Chenle said with a little giggle, the girl nodded and immediately vanished.

"Huh?! How?! Why you never tell me!" Mark shakes Chenle's body with Chenle giggling on his own.

"What? It's not a big deal anyway. It's just a little extra gift from my parents. I can turn her back into human form and she can turn into her normal form when it's time to fight." He explained, Mark just nodded as he sits back down.

And at that time, they had a few chats until Kun came back, holding a mirror that has a crack on the side.

"Woah...so weird but pretty! What's that hyung?" Chenle came walking to Kun who just entered the room?

"Ah, this? It's a mirror, of course, but not just any kind of mirror." Kun put the mirror on the table while he himself sits down on one of the chairs.

"Then what is the specialty of this mirror?" Mark asked the older vampire.

"This mirror can see the past.  Just say the thing you wanted to see and it'll show you what you need to see." Kun smile, handing the mirror to Mark.

"Awesome...but wait, what should we say?" Chenle looked at Kun and Mark.

"Just say what you wanna see." Kun gave them a heartwarming smile after.

"Please show us what happened to Donghyuck's illusion." Mark said.

The glass part of the mirror suddenly changed color, it was the color of the glass at the first time and it changed to purple and black after Mark said the words.

It finally showed what happened between Donghyuck and his illusion that's suddenly gone.

"No way..."

___

"Moving on. There's a huge ass mansion in this human world and it's near where we are right now. I used to go there when i was a little kid." Their break time was already over and they decided to continue looking.

"Fine. If it's safe then..lets go." Jaemin said and Jisung nodded in agreement.

"Follow me. I'll lead the way." Renjun walked a bit faster than the rest of them as they went to a place where the two vampires never visit.

After a short time of walking and a little bit of running, they were all standing in front of a big black gate of a classic looking mansion.

"Here we are." Jisung and Jaemin just stayed quiet, looking and observing everything they saw.

"Excuse me! I'm looking for the owner!" Renjun shouted and at that time, a young woman with short hair passed by the main door of the mansion.

After heading what Renjun shouted, she smiled and walked her way to the gate.

"Anything i can help you with?" She asked them politely.

"Wait...Jihyo noona?!" Renjun shouted while laughing a little.

"Huh? Do i know you?" She asked again, Renjun was so excited he forgot that the two vampires behind him are starting to feel tired.

"It's me! Renjun!" He pointed at himself.

"Oh? You serious? Injunnie?" She patted Renjun's shoulders with a wide smile plastered on her face.

"Who is she?" Jaemin nudged Renjun's shoulder.

"Who's this? Is he your boyfriend?" She excitedly asked, still holding Renjun's shoulders.

"What?! No! No! No! He is not my boyfriend!" Renjun denied it but Jihyo keeps on giving him a cheeky teasing smile.

"Sureeee. I'll believe you."

"I'm serious!"

"Yeah, Jaemin hyung isn't his boyfriend." Jisung finally spoke up, earning attention from Jihyo.

"Or maybe...perhaps, you're Injun's boyfriend?" She asked again, making Renjun way more embarrassed.

"Noona stop it! The both of them aren't my boyfriend!" Renjun stumbled his foot on the ground, Jihyo just laughed at how cute the boy looked.

"No, i have someone else." Jisung said with a proud smile.

'I can hear you, Jisung.'

"Oops."

"Come on in then." She welcomed them with a friendly smile.

___

"You have a mate? In the vampire world?" Taeyong had been asking the same question five times because he couldn't believe what Jeno just said.

"I told you i do, hyung. Stop asking the same thing over and over again." Jeno rolled his eyes and laid his back on the couch.

"B-but how?!" He gets closer to Jeno whos getting irritated because of his own big curious brother.

"Things happened." He said while sighing, recalling that time when Jaemin just marked him as his.

"Spill the tea." 

"I'm not going to." He crossed his arms.

"Ah waaaeeee!" He whined while pouting.

Sometimes Jeno keeps asking the same thing too.

Is Taeyong even his brother? Is he even older than him?
He means like, just look at his behavior.

He acts like a total baby and grandpa at the same time.

"Hyung stop. You're not cute at all."

"Then tell me the tea, pleeeeaaseee!"

"I-its complicated."

'There's no way I'm telling you about the biting Jaemin did to me.'

While thinking about the moment from before, Jeno blushed without realizing.

"Oh? Now, why are you blushing?" He teased his younger brother.

"I-I am not!"

"Don't deny it! You obviously are! Did something happened?" Taeyong smirked while asking so.

"I-its not like that!"

And after that, they heard a knock coming from outside the room.

"Excuse me, we have a guest outside."

"Who is it?"

"Huang Renjun."

[ TBC ]

thank God i can finally update. I really hope that you can enjoy this book and if you have any question, feel free to ask me and I'll answer, except for spoilers tho. Sarang y'all! 😔💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 1.7K 44
- maybe you and i aren't meant for each other. » an nct jaemin fanfiction » date started: 2020-04-20 » date ended: 2021-01-09
16.5K 603 34
s̶t̶a̶y̶ a̶w̶a̶y̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ m̶y̶ f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶, d̶i̶p̶s̶h̶i̶t̶ -your nightmare ./. Started: 12/25/2018 Status: Finished
70K 2.3K 17
♧ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ғɪɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ . . . . ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪs ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ. ◇ʙᴏᴏᴋ ▪2 (uɴsᴛᴏᴘᴘᴀʙʟᴇ)
25.6K 1K 17
❝︎we're not gonna be young forever.❞︎ ✘ an nct 00 line fanfic. HHYUNGGU 2021