Uchiha Hana

By EmmyLee_

Hana Uchiha, born of Izuna and Sana Uchiha was left orphaned the day after she was born. Raised by her uncle... More

1. The Two Brothers
2. Fleeting Moments
3. The Academy
4. A Team
5. Tobirama Senju
6. Water and Fire
7. Fireworks and the Talk
8. The Mission
Omake #1
9. The Chunin Exams
10. Earning Rank
Omake #2
11. Blood
12. Red
13. Bitter
14. Dark
15. Will
16. Awake
17. Steel Dance
Omake #3
18. Quenched
19. Reunions
20. Partings
Omake #4
21. Pleading
22. Tears
23. Demons
24. Gold and Silver
25. Undertones
Omake: Final
26. Second Thoughts
27. Uchiha
Biography
Part Three
28. Return to Life
29. Vermillion
30. Break and Bleed
31. Resurrection

Part Two

4.6K 195 16
By EmmyLee_

Taking place ten years later.

Ages:
Hana Uchiha: 23
Hiro Uzumaki: 23
Hiruzen Sarutobi: 25
Koharu Utatane: 25
Homura Mitokado: 25
Tobirama Senju: 37

"When a person loses so many people around them, it's only natural to be tired of losing, over and over again. I don't feel grief anymore, I feel less than nothing."

"You said that my grief will lessen over time, Kagami-nii. Then why do I keep seeing all the people I've lost whenever I close my eyes?"

"I once dreamed of becoming the Hokage at all costs. Where is this dream now?"

"A Shinobi must never love, must never care about someone else. It is the only thing that will hurt more than death. To trust someone is to give them a key to the grief inside of you. Never give it away."

"The first truth is that people can kill.

The second truth is that people can die.

And the third truth is simple.

The third truth is that people can protect.

And so, I will continue killing and people will continue to die. All in the name of protecting what's dear to me: this village."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 252 27
❝𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥?❞ ╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a girl who has grown up under cold eyes an...
9.8K 233 36
Yuno Cilvia, the mother of Madara uchiha's son , has to deal with the father returning to the village after suffering long-term injuries. In addition...
106K 4.4K 40
[COMPLETED] *book one in the Uzumaki series* Tomomi Uzumaki only has one close friend. And he's an Uchiha. She tried to keep him a secret from her...
4.7K 166 18
Your clan kept some business with the Senju since the Warring Period, but now the Hokage of Konoha and head of the powerful clan, Hashirama, wants to...