My DanceTeacher | Hobi fanfic...

By Passionrose02

"My dance teacher taught me" "And who is your dance teacher ?" "...Hobi...." A fanfic for all those hobi love... More

Breakfast bar :(
Detention
First encounter
Plans made
Confidence
Teach you
Theory
Yoongis house
Sharpie time
Pancakes !
Gay date
Ice Cream and anpanman
PE shorts
Threats and confessions
Lesson time
First time
Important Role
Basket Ball Game
No evidence ..no trouble
Nurses office
"What do you see in me?"
Clothes shopping
Sleepover
Family
Dance audition
Halloween Party
How could you ?
Who says its not big
Used goods
Jealousy
Missing You
Plan
Be Mine Again
Dance
I Love You
Wtf Lisa
Only dance with me
Hair Brushing
A month without you ..
Why havent you got a shirt on ?
Arguments
Shattered Pieces
I love you
PANCAKES !!!
Authors noteΣ('◉⌓◉')
Worst nightmare
No longer Innocent ;)
Leaving
50 shades of Jin
Close call
Pancake debt
Lingerie
New Zealand
Graduation
Namjins wedding
1 Year Later
Authors note
Authors Note
-NEWS-

Authors Note

7.5K 137 42
By Passionrose02

Hi there :)

It's understandable if you want to skip this part so you can see if this story is any good.

Ngl it probably won't be ..this is my first ever story.

I just wanted to type a little bit about my self, mainly because before I read a new story, I like to know a little about the author. It's just so I can work out what type of writer they are and if they are passionate or not , passion is what makes a good story ..well that and the ability to read and write maybe. And so I can guess if they are big headed and too confident due to there amount of readers ;) but I shouldn't judge !!

Anyway..

I'm a big fan of books , I have been for a long time. My favorite genre would have to be romance ..now not the typical romance where a handsome boy falls for the beautiful girl. I like ones that are so on point with reality. For example , ones where the girl isn't made out to be quiet , polite and shy. Or the typical school beauty that all the boys fancy. But ones where she is a total nut case around her friends and her personality is better then her looks. Now don't get me wrong , it's interesting when the female character is shy , because it can create curiosity for how she will turn out as the story progresses ;) but hey we all have a particular preference and different opinions. In fact I'm shy in front of new people , but put me in a room with my best friend and I'm a total nut job !
Favourite book is Me Before You !! An absolute classic , I read the book before watching the film. Which can I just say , missed out tons from the book.

I also love and adore art , whether it's painting or sketching. Ever since I was in primary school I've loved art , you would always see me..that one strange little child who instead of being out in the playground at break ..would have her face stuffed in a book or her hands covered in paint along with the odd bit of glitter in her hair :)

Bts are my favourite group ..like ..ever.
Bias ?
Jungkookie !!
Wrecker ?
The man , the myth , the legend !! TAE !

Why would you make your first story about Hobi if you don't bias him ?

Erm it's Hobi ..
HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE HIM SJSKDKS&£@xjxjd
Just because he isn't my bias doesn't mean he isn't a great protagonist!! (Ooo check me out with my fancy vocab).

Speaking of vocab.
I actually failed my English language exam.
Yes ..
I am a re-sitter.

*LIGHTNING AND THUNDER*
*RANDOM WOMAN SCREAMS*

But hey I can read and write and luckily my phone has auto correct ;)

how ever you wILL sTill fiNd soMe SPelliNG ErRors ..

I love animals.
Got 3 of them.
Yup .
3 animals just roaming about my house.
Ok well not roaming.
Ones in a cage and the other two I just let them walk out onto the streets ..

And that everyone is how to sound like a horrible pet owner.

Lol.

No I have a guinea pig (hence the cage)and he is my little treasure !

Two cats , a boy and a girl. They are the best , however they hate each other .  Ok the girl just hates the boy and bullies him but hey that's how it is in real life anyway ;) Kidding!!!
Bullying can happen to any gender ok ..don't hate me.

Why am I not mentioning their names ?

Duh because they have private lives and don't want to be exposed . Gosh what do you take me for , I actually respect my pets private lives !! Shocking !

Yeaaahhh I'm very irritating and I think I'm funny when I'm really not ..I understand if you stopped reading a loooooomg time ago ._.

I swear I'm a good person.
I'm just crazily weird ;)

Anyway ..hope you enjoy the story . If anyone is even here to read this ..:)
Also I've started another story as well based on Jungkook :) It's called My Second Love. I assure you it has less spelling mistakes and longer chapters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 25K 58
•in which a kim taehyung receives a new message from an unknown number• •🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕• ...
1.3M 60.1K 50
When you're left with no choice but to move your last year of high school you feel pressured to make some new friends. Little did you know was that...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
31.9K 971 12
You fell in love in weird circumstances, circumstances that could mean the loss of your soulmate. Kim Seokjin was an idol, you were a waitress but i...