The Daydreamer - A Werewolf N...

By JordieXx

Step into the world of The Unbelievables. Emily’s life has been filled with nothing but gruelling and tauntin... More

The Daydreamer - Playlist
The Daydreamer - Prologue
The Daydreamer - Chp 1 [A Place In This World]
The Daydreamer - Chp 2 [Beautiful Eyes]
The Daydreamer - Chp 3 [Crazier]
The Daydreamer - Chp 4 [Breathless]
The Daydreamer - Chp 5 [Come Back...Be Here]
The Daydreamer - Chp 7 [You Belong With Me]
The Daydreamer - Chp 8 [A Perfectly Good Heart]
The Daydreamer - Chp 9 [White Horse]
The Daydreamer - Chp 10 [If This Was A Movie]
The Daydreamer - Chp 11 [Mine]
The Daydreamer - Chp 12 [Being With My Baby]
The Daydreamer - Chp 13 [Everything Has Changed]
The Daydreamer - Chp 14 [Stay Stay Stay]
The Daydreamer - Chp 15 [Breathe]
The Daydreamer - Chp 16 [The Outside]
The Daydreamer - Chp 17 [Untouchable]
The Daydreamer - Chp 18 [The Other Side Of The Door]
The Daydreamer - Chp 19 [Haunted]
The Daydreamer - Chp 20 [The Way I Loved You]
The Daydreamer - Chp 21 [I'm Only Me When I'm With You]
The Daydreamer - Chp 22 [Back To December]
The Daydreamer - Chp 23 [Sparks Fly]
The Daydreamer - Chp 24 [Eyes Open]
The Daydreamer - Chp 25 [Mary's Song (Oh My My My)]
The Daydreamer - Chp 26 [Fearless]
The Daydreamer - Chp 27 [Enchanted]
The Daydreamer - Chp 28 [Innocent]
The Daydreamer - Chp 29 [Our Song]
The Daydreamer - Chp 30 [Never Grow Up]
The Daydreamer - Chp 31 [Stay Beautiful]
The Daydreamer - Chp 32 [Superman]
The Daydreamer - Chp 33 [Ours]
The Daydreamer - Chp 34 [Jump Than Fall]
The Daydreamer - Chp 35 [The Best Day]
The Daydreamer - Chp 36
The Daydreamer - Chp 37 [Starlight]
The Daydreamer - Chp 38 [Hey Stephen]
The Daydreamer - Chp 39 [Safe & Sound]
The Daydreamer - Chp 40 [Sweeter Than Fiction]
The Daydreamer - Chp 41 [Tied Together With A Smile]
The Daydreamer - Chp 42 [Cold As You]
The Daydreamer - Chp 43 [Mean]
The Daydreamer - Chp 44 [Better Than Revenge]
The Daydreamer - Chp 45 [Last Kiss]
The Daydreamer - Chp 46 [Change]
The Daydreamer - Chp 47 [Long Live]
The Daydreamer - Chp 48 [Love Story]
The Daydreamer - Chp 49 [Two Is Better Than One]
The Daydreamer - Epilogue
The Daydreamer - Step into the world of The Unbelievables

The Daydreamer - Chp 6 [Today Was A Fairytale]

58.1K 853 62
By JordieXx

~Time slows down whenever you're around/But can you feel this magic in the air?/It must have been the way you kissed me/Fell in love when i saw you standing there/It must have been the way/Today was a fairytale~

I was reminding myself for the hundredth time that it wasn't a date. I didn't want to get my hopes up because I knew I'd crash and burn.  

Standing by the mirror in my new dress that fit me like a glove, if I don't mind saying so myself, I realized I had no idea of Jace's plan for today. Was a dress suitable?  

I shrugged smiling in the mirror. Smiling! I've never smiled so much in my life, like a constant feel of jitters and the need to cry out and sing. Is this what it felt like to be happy?  

Leaving my hair out in its curls I added some chunky black and silver bracelets, coated my eyelashes and gave my lips some shine. A dress I hoped would be suitable I thought as I slipped on my black flats and clutch.  

Childishly I spun in the hall "Bye Mamma." I said giving her a kiss on the cheek on my way out she chuckled knowingly as I skipped to the front door.  

Jace and I hadn't exchanged numbers so I was unsure of what time pick up time was. He was out the front by ten.  

Smiling I opened it taking on an all new confidence and shine. I avoided Jace's gaze though I could feel his gaze all over me making me blush. Good, because after all he was the only one I was trying to impress.  

Glancing up I saw him leaning against the Ute in jeans and a snug shirt and a denim jacket the sun spilling through the leaves making it dance across him. I sighed; he was heavenly, a god.  

"So" I said breaking the silence as I stood before him on the path "What we doing? Tenpin bowling?" I asked smiling goofily thrilled at the idea.  

He smiled softly "Not in that breath taking thing." He murmured his eyes soaking me up like water in a desert.  

Blushing I ignored it folding my arms "I can tenpin' bowl perfectly fine in a dress thankyouverymuch."  

He smirked highly pleased at something "Love to see that." He murmured flustering me more and flaring my hormones. God. "C'mon Cinderella, hop in." He said opening my door.  

I laughed "Cinderella doesn't wear a red dress." I stated.  

He pursed his lips. God what I'd kill to feel them. "Well which fairy tale princess does?" he asked.  

I bit my bottom lip in thought "Hmmm." I said thinking "None actually." I said slightly surprised and miffed.  

"So it's a fairy tale of your own." He declared. I wish. I slid into the seat, hopefully gracefully. "Princess." He said tipping his imaginary hat making me giggle as amusedly he shut the door softly.  

Driving onto the road Jace tapped the steering wheel, watching him I was undecided on whether it was out of excitement or anxiety. One thing for sure it wasn't in time to the beat, he was way off. I snickered softly at that as I glanced out the window. I could feel Jace's curious but amused gaze on me.  

It was startling how easily I could tell his emotions or when he was glancing at me. I could just feel it. I didn't know if it was connection, instincts or I was just some amazing reader.  

"You still haven't told me where we are going." I said glancing over at him.  

He smiled smugly and I narrowed my eyes teasingly "It's a surprise." He said full of smugness and joy at his power.  

"Jacey!" I wined like a two year old tilting my head and giving him my best puppy dog face batting my eyelashes.  

His eyes glazed for a moment and then he shook his head pointing an accusing finger at me "Nu-uh. That's not fair using your cuteness. It's a surprise." He reinforced glancing away trying to resist and keep strong.  

"Fine." I huffed folding my arms as I glanced out the window a smile on my lips. It was a comfortable silence and inside I was dancing with so much joy I thought I'd explode. Cuteness!! He called me cute, didn't he?  

"Jacey." Jace murmured chuckling breaking the silence a while later. I blushed biting my bottom lip; at least he didn't know my other nickname. My chocolate boy. Jace smiled still chuckling at it.  

"Don't like Jacey?" I asked glancing over teasingly "Only Miley call you that?" he was just about to snap 'Oh what do you know, here's her song." I said turning it up as 'Can't be Tamed' came onto the radio.  

By the chorus I was singing softly glancing out the window trying to push away multiple feelings; jealousy at another girl having Jace, curiosity and the thrill of this surprise destination and most importantly the throbbing need. Course having seen Jace today had made the ache go away but I was throbbing with need to just touch him, to be held, to be loved. My whole body ached for every part of his body. God what have I become? What has Jace done to me?

"Here we are." I glanced up taken from my thoughts my brow relaxing and smoothing out as we drew to a halt. Black Mountain Nature Reserve. Getting out eagerly I glanced around; there were little picnic tables and hot stoves and a map for hiking paths and one to a look out. Too excited to care I jumped up and down on my toes with excitement. Walking!  

Jace chuckled walking around to my side "I thought you'd be worried hiking in that." He said smugly gesturing to my outfit.  

I smiled confidently back "I can tenpin bowl and hike in this." I said letting the dress sway softly around me brushing my legs and without another word I practically skipped off to the first path way.  

The trail was cleared and a piece of cake though I was slightly worried I'd fall over killing myself out of excitement. I loved adventuring around and roaming it dealt with my energy and it allowed me time to think and cleanse and daydream.  

I pursed my lips in thought about what I'd daydream about... Maybe I'd dream about getting lost and being saved by a handsome stranger who'd scoop me up and wisp me away. Hey! A girl can dream! Now however these dream fantasies were all of Jace and what we were doing, adlibbing at times. Maybe he'd take me to the look out on sunset and confess his undying love for me. I sighed; I could dream.  

"Hey hold your horses there explorer Em." He said grabbing my wrist and making me throb that much more, I felt like wrapping my arms around him and dragging him in and begging him to kiss me. His touch making me halt and melt.  

"Too quick for you?" I teased.  

His eyes flickered slightly than cleared his green eyes shining as he smiled "We're making a turn speedy." I arched my brow; there were no other joined paths. He chuckled pulling a branch aside and gesturing to the wild. Whaaat? He smirked "It's okay speedy I can carry you." He teased.  

I rolled my eyes stepping through Jace following.  

We were in utter silence and tranquility, it was a peaceful hum of only our feet under the soft debris, the rustling of the leaves and the odd sounds of birds of scampering animals. We kept silent as I bathed in this odd beauty brushing my hands along the trees as I passed smiling at the crunching of leaves and bark. It was so serene and peaceful. I stepped over a log expecting any minute to see Snow White or a cute little cottage and chimney.  

What I'd kill to live some place like this, somewhere desolate and peaceful, somewhere to grow old and gray with that someone. The picture in my head of Jace. I knew I sounded like a clingy freak. I smiled as I dreamt of it. Laying in bed at night beside him listening to the pitter patter of rain on the roof. Sitting outside in the sunshine in his embrace as we bathed in bliss. Snuggling up close by the wood fire on winter nights...  

"So." I said after I made myself stop dreaming and wishing. "Miley know about this?" I decided to tease him for before.  

He groaned "I do not like Miley Cyrus I me-"  

His rant coming to a standstill as he glanced over seeing me on the grounds floor frowning as I dusted my hands "Stupid rock." I muttered.  

"Em are you okay? Are you hurt? Bleeding? Em?" he rushed in a gush of warm air to right beside me his arm around my waist his breath caressing my cheeks.  

I couldn't help but lean back into his arms as I giggled the soft throbbing pain gone as soon as Jace touched me "I'm perfectly fine. It's okay. I'm okay." I reassured giggling some more.  

He frowned slightly "Maybe I should carry you." He said softly in thought as he glanced down at me.  

I grabbed his free hand making him look at me in surprise "I'm fine but can you help me up?" he smiled tenderly and just as tenderly he pulled me up close and warm. Blushing I reluctantly pulled back dusting off my dress "No dirt?" I asked spinning around as he watched me intently.  

After a too long of a pause he shook his head as if waking himself up "No." he said quickly.  

Biting my bottom lip I started walking again in silence extra careful this time of where I walked Jace to my embarrassment and pleasure was just as wary.  

"Why are we going off trail anyways? Are you going to take me away to your cave and murder me?" I joked imagining my handsome savior coming to the rescue. Who was also Jace. Split personalities much.  

He pushed a branch aside for me "No." he said chuckling though I could tell he was also distracted by other thoughts. "Besides, it's a surprise and we are nearly there." I sighed in defeat; I was never going to get it out of him.  

We walked either in a content silence or just random talking and joking.  

Watching Jace he seemed perfectly relaxed and comfortable in this environment. It seemed that he just like me wasn't a city person. This environment suited him just like his woodsy smell.  

Suddenly Jace jogged a couple metres up to a branch and turned back to me smiling nervously "Okay." He said more to himself I stopped before him waiting "Here we are." He declared excited and nervous as he pulled the branch aside.  

I walked through gasping spinning in circles. I stood in a tiny meadow secluded all around by trees the meadow less than twenty metres either way, it curved and rose gently the sun shining through giving it an enchanting feel as the colors danced. The soft lush green grass swaying in the breeze as leaves rustled. Exotic wild flowers were scattered all over the cushiony grass. It was beautiful. I definitely wanted a cottage here now. Listening intently I could hear distantly the trickling of water, a river nearby?  

I smiled glancing over to Jace to see him on a picnic rug and cute little traditional basket. It was seriously a mixture of a nursery rhymes, Disney and fairy tales. And standing there in my red dress I felt like belonged to the setting.  

I was speechless as I kept glancing around. I was wishing I bought my sketch pad. At least I'd bought my camera I thought.  

I could feel Jace's anxious gaze on me yet I was still unable to talk let alone to be able to reassure him. Slowly walking over I was still glancing around absorbing all the details. Sinking onto my knees I could feel the softness of the rug and the padding of the grass underneath. Holding my hands in my lap I looked up to see the sky and its soft pillows of clouds.  

"How long did it take you to find this place?" I wondered out loud finally glancing over at Jace, he himself matching the setting looking as handsome and as strong as a knight or Prince Charming as he laid stretched out on the rug propped up on his elbows.  

"A while." He admitted his eyes searching.  

I realized he still didn't know my thoughts of here as I noted his anxious eyes "It's beautiful." I said glancing around and back at him catching his smile.  

He leant over pulling containers out of the basket; strawberries, dip, chocolate and all of these other assortments. I was becoming jittery; this was utterly beautiful and romantic. Did I deserve this? Jace seemed to think so.

I laughed at something Jace said an hour or so later as I took a bite out of a strawberry; it was so sweet. I was still sitting up my legs curled to my side absentmindedly running my hands through the grass again swept away by this place's beauty as I glanced around.  

"What are you thinking?" Jace asked softly.  

I sighed in content "At how beautiful it would be to live in a place like this."  

He smiled knowingly "Yeah, back at home we live sort of like this." He said his voice content and blissful at the thought.  

I glanced over at him taking another strawberry and dunking it in the now melted chocolate he watched me intently than smiling took one himself. I had to avert my gaze knowing seeing Jace sucking on a strawberry would seriously turn me on. Just the thought of it was.  

I glanced around "I forgot it was my day to question you." I said taking a bite the sun caressing my face. I mentally kicked myself; I had been wasting time when I could know so much about Jace.  

I glanced over to see him watching me intently making me blush as I licked the chocolate off my lips. "So do I get to know Jace Indigo?" I asked.  

He looked down tugging on the mat awkwardly making me anxious. Didn't he want to? Was he a bad person? He couldn't be, I felt safe and secure by him. He couldn't be a drug dealer or an abusive person. Internally my body winced as my body seared at the feel of an abusive person.  

"Hey it's okay." He soothed crawling over to my side touching my shoulder sending warmth through me. I kicked myself mentally again who was I kidding of course Jace wasn't bad.  

I blinked up into those green eyes catching my breath. I was so unsure how he knew how I felt; how he knew instantly I was anxious and worried, just how I could do so similarly.  

"I'm going to show you." He said gently softly pulling a curl behind my ear my breath embarrassingly shaky. My body was pleading for him to touch me again. Oh god, just touch me! I felt like screaming.  

Slowly he got up walking away a bit, distancing himself "What-what are you doing?" I stammered now really worried.  

"It's okay Em, I'm just showing you the real Jace." He soothed "Just promise me you won't run?" he asked his voice strained at the thought. I nodded speechless "It's okay Em." He soothed gently.  

I hated this distance. I wanted to stretch out and touch him.  

To my dismay and hormonal pleasure Jace removed his shirt exposing his six pack; I gritted my teeth restraining myself. I wanted to touch his abs; to trace, lick, and kiss. I wanted him to take me. God just take me! I thought. He was beautiful. He then reached for the bottom of his jeans for his zipper. Oh god, was this 'real' Jace he referred to a name for his...manhood? I swallowed roughly; I can't restrain myself. Oh god. I was absolutely throbbing, my skin hot and flustered. Before he could pull them down in front of me making me lose control and begging for him to make me moan I covered my eyes trying to think of something to stop him.  

"If it's a piercing I don't need to see it!" I said quickly blushing behind my hands.  

Jace chuckled deeply. God not helping! I really wanted to tackle him to the ground and... STOP! I screamed at myself. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God.  

"It's okay speedy." He chuckled again as I heard his pants hit the grass the thud soft but so much louder to me.  

My mind began to imagine... Speedy. He had no idea how speedy I was. I hadn't even kissed a guy and here I was wanting him to make me throw back my head and moan and to be inside me. Yeah, speedy? An understatement.  

A sickly cracking and crunching sound echoed through my ears churning my stomach and making me squirm. I so didn't want to look up. My desire changing to anxiety. Was Jace okay? I was now chanting; Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. For a different reason now. Clenching my eyes shut my heart beating like crazy my worry escalating. Had he left me? was he hurt? Was I to be hurt? The crunching sound reminded me of the snapping of mum's arm one night when she 'fell'.  

A sob escaped my trembling lips and as soon as it left my lips a soft silky texture touched my side warming me as soon as we touched, this furry texture tickling my skin. Instantly I knew it was Jace, who else made me feel like this?  

Feeling safe enough I glanced up to catch the emerald green eyes of a beautiful big wolf. It wasn't the piercing eyes that could see into my soul or the warm chocolate fur or even its huge strong structure that made me hiccup a sob in relief as I realized it was Jace. I could just feel it. His green eyes were his usual tender embrace of security and safety and yet anxiety. And I knew it was anxiety about if I was okay not if I would run screaming hurting him, he was on the last of his thoughts.  

I felt warm to the core as I buried my fingers into his coat making his eyes close and a soft growl rumble in the back of his throat. I sobbed a laugh leaning forward and burying my face into his side curling up against him. The best pillow I've ever felt in my life. Sighing my eyes closed too emotionally drained to worry, to question, to think.  

"I thought you left me." I whispered admitting my insecurities before a blissful sleep blanketed me.

***

Awaking moments or hours later the first thought that ran through her mind wasn't; Jace is a werewolf! Or freaking out and being scared. No it was as I awoke to a cold shiver and noticed the absence of Jace's warmth that my eyes flew back in utter dismay as I glanced around quickly.  

Utterly worried I jumped to my feet "Jace?" I croaked my voice wavering. I hated how insecure I felt without Jace, how broken and hollow I felt. "Jace?" I almost screamed in dismay beginning to quake, I could feel the tears coming back.  

"Hey Em." He soothed stepping out from behind in human form and being ever so gently and cautious. 

Sighing heavily in relief I threw myself at him my arms flinging around his neck as I buried my face into the crook of his neck. He laughed shortly in utter shock his arms holding me by the waist tighter as he buried his face in my hair. Relief, pleasure and the soft throbbing of utter need over swept me, "Hey its okay Em. I won't leave, Shhh, I promise." He soothed gently  

I nodded weakly loving how his body seemed to be designed just for me "Promise?" I whispered into his warm skin.  

"Shhh. I promise." He soothed his fingers pulling through my hair beautifully, softly and slowly he edged us down onto the matt, me sitting in his lap still buried in his warmth and scent.  

It was a beautiful silence as I tried to take every feel, smell and any other detail in, it could be the last for all I knew.

It may had been utterly silent and yet my mind was in overdrive, Jace had shown himself, taken off his mask to show to me that he was a werewolf! Yet there I had been crying and fretting that he had left me and far from freaked out! What on earth was wrong with me? My hearts feelings were too far in front and important, I wasn't even paying attention to the fact that what Jace just told me, what he had just showed me is beyond normal let alone sane!

Yet I didn't care in the slightest.

"How long was I asleep?" I whispered softly against him.  

"We were asleep for a couple or so hours. It's near four." He said softly his stroking fingers making me shiver in pleasure and in return making him hold me tighter filling me with more pleasure. He sighed "I've gotta show you the next phase of my surprise." He said still unmoving.  

I smiled against his neck. There was more? "What? You're also a vampire?" I teased.  

He chuckled "Yeah I'm Jacob Black cross Edward Cullen." He joked.  

I sighed against him "Well that would make it easier for Bella."  

I could practically hear him roll his eyes "Screw Bella." He muttered my petty insecurities and jealousy leaving.  

"I presumed you already did." I said giggling he growled slightly; a soft rumble making me giggle some more.  

"Okay." He said quickly standing us up to quickly pull back to pick up the gear in a quick rush.  

My brow furrowed in thought as he quickly packed up. I pursed my lips looking down and thinking hard.  

"Em?" he asked softly, tentatively. I glanced up to see him frozen watching me warily as if I was a scared animal "It's okay I won't hurt you I swear. Tell me what it is." God, he was still worried I'd run.  

"I just realised." I said pausing biting my bottom lip momentarily "Well, that Stephenie Myer chick and all these other authors are right." I said in utter shock my eyes bugging at the realisation. They weren't fiction they were almost biographies! Jace looked at me with amusement; I suppose he thought I'd start screaming. "What?! It's freak. So did that really happen, the Bella triangle?" I asked.  

He nodded his face serious "Yeah Bella is Stephenie Myer." My eyes grew and then he rolled his eyes. I hit him out of instincts "Don't do that Em." He said gently snatching up my hand before I could hit him "You'll hurt yourself." My body ran with a thrill at his touch as he became all serious and concerned.  

Flustered I pulled away "You're such a tease." I muttered weakly beginning to walk back. He chuckled following closely and moving in front pushing aside branches and offering me a hand over logs and boulders.  

"No. No we don't really know where these types of authors suddenly appeared from. Just a craze so all just snatched it up and ran." He said answering my questions from before.  

I smiled knowingly "Perfect guys can be addictive." I admitted.  

He frowned in disapproval and a flicker of other emotions I couldn't keep up with "Yeah but all aren't Prince Charming who set out to sweep a beautiful girl off their feet." He said.  

I rose an eyebrow at him curious "Tell me." I practically ordered excitedly having a conversation about 'fantasy' people that I have read about for so long.  

He chuckled "Ease up speedy and watch where you're walking, we don't want another stack." He teased though serious behind the grin.  

I stuck my tongue out childishly folding my arms and glancing away from him knowing that my over dramatic scene would still make him anxious. On queue he anxiety rushed through me "Okay okay okay, Em, what would you like to know?" he said quickly trying to please me.  

Well if he wanted to please me maybe he should...  

"Em?" he said through gritted teeth struggling.  

God, could he feel my arousal? Or smell it? Or could he read thoughts?  

"I want to know everything." I said quickly as if nothing had happened nor that I was having exotic fantasies of Jace and I. I blushed hard "Can you read minds?" I asked needing to calm down and soothe my nerves.  

He shook his head "Only in wolf form and that's only to other wolves and sometimes some other people depending on their race." He said running his hands through his chocolate hair "And with your partner, meaning mate. But you don't have to be in wolf form."  

I nodded "And like that super sight, smell, hearing...you know heightened senses and all true?" I asked skipping cautiously over rocks.  

"Yeah." He said amused watching me my arms out like a plane trying to balance. I wobbled and Jace caught me instantly chuckling as he held me by the waist "And balance." He said smirking sitting me down on the ground.  

I rolled my eyes "And strength, speed, agility and stupidity." He nodded chuckling until his bugged as I laughed hard "You agreed!" I gasped pointing at him. His eyes looked at me as if I was lunch. Karma. "And hunting." I squeaked chucking off my shoes and racing towards the trail.  

I could hear him nearby chuckling lowly as I squealed in laughter and adrenaline jumping over logs and rocks. My feet too numb by now to be able to feel or care. He chuckled coming from the side and snaking his arms around my waist. I was panting as Jace chuckled perfectly calm. Jerk.  

"Now didn't you know running makes us more excited and wolf?" he asked curling his finger around a lock of my hair.  

Sure my hair doesn't have nerves but I tingled and burned as I continued to pant shakily "When a werewolf is looking at you as if he is about to eat you it's not your first thought." I said laughing shakily s he chuckled.  

Pulling back "Here." He said handing me my shoes.  

Ignoring my now throbbing feet I slipped my flats back on "Thanks." I said pulling the hair from my eyes as we began to walk again. "So what type of...creatures are there?" I asked unsure of the polite diction.

He shrugged "Weres, shifters, vamps, witches, fairies; though they're kind of like witches, it's hard to differentiate them." He said casually as my mind swam.  

So for all I knew I could have walked past a vampire?!  

"And what is there a kingdom above all others or just based on what you are?"  

He pursed his lips "It's kind of like the head of each race form the Court. So the head for each race govern just their race and then the Court governs all of us." I nodded my head biting my bottom lip as I listened in intently "We all have different rules due to different abilities except one rule which is secrecy." He said pulling a branch aside us falling onto the trail, I glanced around cautiously Jace also doing the same but using his enhanced senses. I glanced up at him questioning and he nodded.  

"Really? Neat. So you guys are worldwide?" I asked filling giddy with excitement and knowledge.  

"Yeah" he said sighing "That's why there are bad people. It's hard to monitor a whole group worldwide with all these different and individual abilities. Especially those that completely block themselves off from society."  

I laughed "Tarzan style." I joked.  

He chuckled "Something like that."  

"So how isolated are you from the normal people?" I asked realizing I myself was a 'normal' person.  

"I live in Pine Hills. A town about an hour from here or so, it's got 'normal' people there."  

I laughed at the irony "And you live in or near the hills of pine?" I asked.  

He smiled "Something like that."  

"So you don't have a job?" I asked.  

He shrugged "It's kind of hard to. With pack work."  

I frowned slightly "What exactly is your pack jobs?" I asked in general.  

"Keep our secret, protect our groups, some protect their territory, humans included. We do that." He explained "Though depending on your ranking and what you do you may be able to find a job. I want to."  

I bit my bottom lip "Where do you lie?" I asked "Omega? Beta? Alpha? Just normal ranking or what?"  

He chuckled opening my door to the passenger seat "Thank god you are a book nerd. This is going to be ten times easier." He said closing the door and jogging and getting in quickly. "What?" he asked catching my stern gaze with a raised eyebrow.  

"A book nerd?"  

He chuckled "A very special book nerd." He said tapping my nose playfully. Reversing he answered my previous question "My, uh, father is Alpha of our pack." He said slightly timidly.  

"So why does that bother you?" I asked wanting to clear all distaste.  

He sighed "Because I get benefits, treated differently, privileged. I like to have the same equal treatment."  

I smiled "That's very noble of you." I said admiring his nobility and he smiled slightly at my compliment. "So does that make you next in line or what?" I asked.  

"Usually it goes through the family. Though others can challenge the Alpha." He said as I nodded.  

"So no full moon?" I clarified teasingly.  

He chuckled "Myth, usually we change by choice or by strong emotions, especially anger." He said dtriving with a smile, his body full of utter relief.

It was silent for the rest of the short drive, because I was wrapping my head all around of this. I wasn't scared, in all honesty I was beyond excited and totally interested. I wanted to learn and discover everything there was to discover about this world of his. It was as if I had just stepped into one of the novels in my bookshelf back home, those books that I adored with a passion.

I glanced up at the telecom tower as the sun was falling "Come on quick speedy." He said opening my door already in a rush startling me; I thought he was still in the car. Her smirked and I rolled my eyes walking past him to the door.

***

"That was absolutely beautiful." I whispered as we stood on the Telstra tower's balcony deck having just finished watching the sunset. This camera was so valuable.  

"Mmmm." Jace said beside me as we leant against the rails. I had no idea what measures Jace had gone to create this but he was so thoughtful.  

It was now dark, stars all out and the breeze a bit nippy yet refreshing. Jace was pointing out stars.  

"Since when did you gain a fascination with stars?" I asked in awe. He knew lots, not some things but lots.  

"Running in the hills at night and being bored can create curiosity. Besides they're the second most beautifllest thing." He said matter-of-factly.  

I smiled at him faintly "Who's the first?" I asked prepared to feel the stab of jealousy and pain.  

He smiled with so many strong emotions I couldn't process nor pick up "You of course." He murmured. 

I blushed looking down my lips twitching. I wanted to scream with joy. Instead I babbled "I reckon it's amazing how you can see them wherever you go, and they connect you to everyone and there are so many different beliefs behind the stars." I babbled "Wherever you go they're there too. They're beautiful tough, it makes you daydream and think of all the possibilities and things out there." I said keeping my eyes on the sky.  

"Like if there are more than just humans who roam the earth." He teased smiling and I elbowed him smiling.  

Pushing off the rails we slowly made our way around the balcony. "So if you keep your identities a secret what happens if people such as I find out?" I asked softly shivering instantly Jace pulled off his denim jacket and sat it on my shoulders; I clung to it tighter with relish.  

"Um" he said awkwardly "Depending on the race, extent and circumstances. Death is a possibility. But usually you joining a pack and can be forced to mate with a member."  

That angered me as I walked backwards in front of him "That's stupid. I mean what happens if I don't want to marry some stranger I mean th-"  

My rant coming to a halt as Jace suddenly pressed my back up against the wall growling. He was close, so close my breath was caught my heart pounded in my ears and I could feel his heart making me throb weakly in the knees.  

"What about me?" he asked slightly raggedly the growl still there.  

I don't know why I did it; actually I do know. Need. Throwing my arms around his neck I kissed him the jacket falling off my shoulders and to the ground. I was on fire, all over, the sensation so exhilarating and dizzy I couldn't get enough of him. Jace pushed me up tighter against the wall his lips soft and passionate against mine our legs tangled. Jace's hands sitting softly curled around my throat, my thundering heart rate clear to him. I wanted to cry out in need and aching yet also pleasure. Jace's tongue ran smoothly along my bottom lip and happily I opened my mouth giving him entrance. His tongue curled and sucked around mine his taste sweet and intoxicating, my mouth opened wider in desperation for more. I needed more as I curled my fingers in his hair tugging hungrily. I was utterly throbbing and aching as Jace made me shiver and melt against him and the wall.

"God Emmy." Jace moaned against my lips tracing my lips with his tongue as if my taste was just as intoxicating. I whimpered with pure need. Moaning Jace grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up onto his hips, my legs curling around his waist as he pulled me harder and closer against him. His lips becoming more thorough and dizzy as I began to feel light and weak. Good thing Jace was holding me. Jace nipped my bottom lip softly making me groan.  

I was awoken to reality as my phone began to vibrate, pulling back Jace growled softly as we both panted. I pulled my phone from my bra (What? I had nowhere else to put it!) Jace groaned burying his face in my hair and neck his warm breath scorching my skin.  

"Hello?" I gasped as I rested my face against Jace who then began kissing and crawling along my neck and shoulders teasing me with the soft sucking and slight nipping making me grow weaker.  

I bit back a moan as Aunt Lilly replied "Hey honey are you alright? You seem out of breath." She noted.  

"Yeah just been on a jog." I said weakly making Jace chuckled against me as he continued teasing me with the gently sucks and licks. Covering the mouth piece I let my head fall back moaning as I tugged on his hair. Taking the chance he began sucking and kissing underneath my chin driving me crazy. I was utterly throbbing against him. I needed him now as he burned my skin. "Yeah. Look Aunt Lilly I gotta go I'm all hot and sweaty. I need a shower." I said faintly as I pulled the phone back to my ear. Jace groaned against my throat making me smile. Karma.  

"That's why I'm calling. I'll be down tomorrow afternoon." My breath hitched as Jace ran his tongue from the base of my throat up to under my chin making me cling harder to him. God. I wanted to cry out.  

"That's great. Look I gotta go..." I said growing faint as my eyes closed "Hot and sticky." I panted making Jace pull me tighter and harder up against him. Oh god I want to scream.  

"Okay bye honey. See you soon." She called oblivious that I was actually hot and sticky indeed, but just in between my legs.  

"Bye." I said hanging up quickly.  

Pulling back I met Jace's gaze of pure adoration, glee, lust, and also need. "Where were we?" I asked teasingly looping my arms around his neck.  

"Well..." a kid's squeal of glee invaded our moment. I glanced over; kids from an excursions or some trip were here. I sighed "No." Jace pleaded and growled at once pulling me in harder my centre throbbing as I bit back the gasp.  

I kissed him briefly "G rated." I said smiling though I was just as desperate as him.  

Untangling myself I picked up the jacket and chucked it back on properly this time. Jace smiled in approval and self conscious I adjusted my dress and hair making Jace chuckle.  

Pulling past the kids Jace and I made our ways out to the car my arms tightly around Jace's waist. I can't believe that just happened. I smiled wider ever so elated.  

Snuggling up against Jace in the car my eyes growing heavy in the dark I noted it was near midnight.  

"Thank you for the beautiful night Jacey." I whispered against his warmth.  

He laughed softly picking me up and cradling me in his lap as he drove making me snuggle up closer unable to protest "Your welcome baby girl."

________________________
To the side is another visual aid, the image is of Telstra's tower in Caberra >
Click the external link for my Facebook page
So you guys know my drill; vote, comment and maybe give me a fan, yeah? Do it, I dare you ;) Xx
-------------------------------------
All Rights Reserved
Copyrighted Material ©
-------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 13.7K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
2.4M 206K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2.7M 163K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
61.2K 2.1K 17
After being kidnapped and forced to watch as their parents were killed, Andrew and his brothers are trained to be lethal assassins for the great east...