The Daydreamer - Chp 48 [Love Story]

~Romeo, take me/Somewhere we can be alone/I'll be waiting/All there's left to do is run/You'll be the prince/And I'll be the princess/It's a love story/Baby, just say yes~

I stepped out onto the grass and into the aisle and a gust of audible gasps and murmurs broke through. The sun was just setting and the solar fairy lights were coming to life as Kurt eased my desperate speed down. I looked up at him and he chuckled as I smiled looking away, not staring at anyone in particular.

Whit chairs were set in rows either side of me and countless flowers glistened beautifully with the lights. Lilies everywhere. I caught the eyes of others, all smiled warmly at me whilst the girls all walked up to the arch before me, waiting like everyone else, for me.

My legs wanted to run and tackle Jace but Kurt kept me in check, giving me the perfect wedding I always wanted. Slowly and finally we drew close as the acoustic guitar played close by and biting my bottom lip and looking up through my lashes and twitching lipsfinally looked at Jace.

His expression was speechless and filled with utter awe as he stared at me. The expression I had always pictured on my wedding day as reality set in for the two of us; we were getting married. His expression told me enough that I was beautiful. Meeting my gaze the biggest goofiest smile spread onto his lips and the audience all chuckled.

Kurt gave me to Jace and took away my bouquet of lilies with a final kiss on the top of my head he pulled the veil from my face.

Jace’s warm hand engulfed mine as I looked at him in his gray pearl suit and the matching burgundy purple as the bride maids dresses tie, his hair as always a rich chocolate and his eyes dancing as I met them. I caught my breath; he was utterly handsome. He pulled me to him as we stood before the reverend and it began.

[I love you.] Jace whispered in my mind, our link of communication having been forgotten until now.

[I love you too.] I whispered back, my lips twitching as the reverend continued talking and smiling at us.

[But I love you more.] He taunted back.

[Nu-uh, I love you more.] I fought back giggling internally. Jace chuckled softly beside me squeezing my hand as our ‘I love you’ wars began.

I’d like to say I listened to my own ceremony but it would be a lie, I found myself having a war with my soon to be husband. Yet in some sense it was a more real and personal ceremony of our own.

[No, I love you more as-]

“Emily?”

I blinked at the reverend “Yes, sorry?” I asked clearing my voice and blushing.

[You’re so beautiful.] Jace sighed to me, distracting me, again.

“I said would you like to do your vows?” he asked smiling fondly at me. I was guessing he was aware of my ordeal today having been accustomed to stares of awe already.

I elbowed Jace as he chuckled at my obvious lack of concentration and I heard the soft chuckles of our audience making me smile.

I nodded taking a breath as I faced Jace taking the ring knowing this was going to be coming from the heart as my vows that I had on paper so for backup if I had forgotten was missing and after today the last thing I was doing was reciting my vows.

[Shit!] Jace cursed realization dawning on him.

I just giggled and let my heart take control “Jace,” his lips already twitching “I’ve always been a daydreamer since I can remember.” I admitted Jace’s eyes shining with unshed tears, yet. “I used to pray for someone to sweep in and be my savior, to save me. And I know now I wasn’t dreaming of just anyone, I was dreaming of you Jace Thomas Indigo.” My voice slightly croaked as my eyes glistened with tears, we smiled lovingly at one another. “I’ve been waiting for you my entire life and I'm never letting go. You, Jace Indigo, are the sign I always needed, you are a sign to me that my mother is right here looking over me, and she promised me I’d get the fairytale life, this life. And she’s right here. My mother didn’t realize the difference though; she didn’t wish me safety, or happiness or love. She wished me you. Because you are all those things and so much more. You are and always will be the best thing that’s ever happened to me and until the end I will love you.” I whispered sliding on with my small shaky hands, tears falling slowly as all I wanted to do was scream; “I love you!”

“Emily Rose White,” Jace began taking his ring off Jack as he had begun twirling on the spot, everyone laughing softly. “I was born to tell you I love you. That’s never going to change just like it’s never going to change how you always make me catch my breath. You are my meaning of life and definition of beauty. I love you Emmy, forever together.” He whispered tears in his eyes as he slid on the ring; I smiled through my gentle tears laughing a sob shakily.

The ring sat perfectly now on my finger, purity deep within me and both of our smiles full of love and triumph. Jace leant in to kiss me eagerly.

But the reverend halted us with the clearing of his throat, Jace pouted and I giggled tapping his nose playfully. “Wait for my signal.” The reverend chuckled as the crowd laughed.

I could hear Kane mutter “Rabbits.” Under his breath and I caught his eye over Jace’s shoulder, I smiled at him with a giggle.

“You now can kiss the bride.” He said.

Jace rolled his eyes and wasted no second before pulling me to him and kissing me passionately his arms around my small waist as mine curled around his neck and I kissed him back. The kiss filled with love that filled me with warmth to the core.

Jace pulled back slightly as the crowd cheered and the butterflies were released to signify the new definition of change and new beginnings. They fluttered around us in a sprinkling of elegance and beauty with numerous colors as Jace ran his lips all across my face absorbing the tears as I smiled against him giggling. The crowd cheered in the distance as Jace sighed before kissing me passionately; pulling me in to the point I thought my bones would crush.

It didn’t matter though, Alli was here somewhere.

Before he could properly pull back hugs smother us and the camera echoed in clicks as we were bombarded, tears all around of pure love and happiness.

Of happily ever afters.

________________________
Click the external link for my Facebook page
So you guys know my drill; vote, comment and maybe give me a fan, yeah? Do it, I dare you ;) Xx
-------------------------------------
All Rights Reserved
Copyrighted Material ©
-------------------------------------