The Daydreamer - Chp 43 [Mean]

~All you are is mean/And a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life/And mean, and mean, and mean, and mean/But someday I'll be living in a big old' city/And all you're ever going to be is mean, yeah yeah/Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me/And all you're ever going to be is mean/Why you gotta be so mean? ~

“Why are you doing this to me? I don’t even know you!” I cried as he drove my body ceasing to shiver and my tears now absent. I was already prepared for what was to come.

He didn’t answer but only smile. I knew in some twisted way he got off from witnessing such pain and fears; it was like a drug to him. I sat there for countless minutes praying it would just happen, time was the torture, waiting was the pure agony.

Finally we drew to a halt as he pulled up outside a building, pulling up inside the huge high stone fence that barricaded me in. we were surrounded by countless buildings, all separated into sections with the round-about like driveway in the centre of all the buildings. The buildings were all if an old stone with iron gates and windows of colored glass arched windows. A church structure to all. I gulped; the area even daunting.

The opening of the door made me scramble to the other side. But he was too quick. His cold hands wrapped around my ankle and dragged me towards him, my skin burning on the limo’s carpet floor and my dress tearing. He pulled me to the edge. It wasn’t until his hands rose higher up my leg that I struggled. I clawed out at the floor to pull away as his hands only rose higher up until he reached close to my centre. I cried a panicked cru and kicked him with my other foot doing nothing as he touched me through my underwear. My kick didn’t budge or him yet only anger him. In response he drew his sharp nails down the inside of my thighs and I screamed out, the pain excruciating. He pulled back sneering as I panted sobbing. Already I could feel my blood dripping down my leg and through my dress.

He pulled me by my broken wrist up and dragged me along by it towards one of the main bigger buildings. I held back a small cry as he twisted my snapped wrist. You’ve dealt with this before I reminded myself.

He led me up the front to a huge wooden door and pushed me into a huge linoleum floor room with a kitchen attached with countless benches, islands and racks from the ceilings. I realized this was obviously some cafeteria minus the tables and chairs in the huge special area. It took me moments for my eyes to adjust to the darkened area, my eyes finding the old high church windows which told me this place had to be related to some religious type centre.

“It was an Old Catholic reform school for those naughty, are you naughty?” he asked beside me making me jump. I caught his eyes as they ran all along me making me squirm, as if spiders were crawling all across me. He chuckled seeing my horror as bile rose and my heart thundered. “I'll find out one way or another.” He murmured darkly to himself.

I crossed the room to the other side pressing myself against the wall away from the doors and him.

“He should be here soon…he’s been very busy.” My driver said pleasantly, smiling as he stayed where he was.

The creaking of the rusty door bought a chill to me as it opened after a long agonizing time, his torture having started even before he had come. I took a deep breath gaining some form of preparation. Yet meeting his gaze I was never prepared for what I'd see, what I'd feel. Bile rose at the same time as Goosebumps did, my hair on the back of my neck rose just as I shivered. I repressed all signs of weakness though this time, this time I looked him in the eyes.

I met my father’s gray almost white eyes and h smiled as if it was some beautiful family reunion. He chuckled pleased as he watched my rigid defense structure and murderous eyes. There were several moments of just staring as I bit back the urge of cowering, I hit back the memories and this time I stood strong. I knew what was to come, but before death I was to fight.