Full of it - Harry Styles

By niall12334

Chloe Handle is a very popular actress from Hollywood. With millions of fans, great friends, and the perfect... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 - Final Chapter!
Important Note! Please read!

Chapter 24

26.7K 378 37
By niall12334

Harry’s P.O.V

 What just happened?

Did she really just say she’d be my girlfriend?

 Oh god she did. She actually did. I let out a huge smile as I attached my lips to hers again.

As I pulled away I looked into her eyes.

“This isn’t a joke right? You’re actually my girlfriend?” I said, slightly panicked to whether or not this was a joke.

She laughed and leaned her head on my chest, and I could smell her hair… Wow, that sounded creepy. But in all honesty, her hair smelt really nice…

“No, this isn’t a joke Harry. I’m your girlfriend.” She said, and I could feel her smile.

“Do you promise you’re not going to wake up tomorrow morning and say you’ve changed your mind?”

“I promise.” She confirmed as she laced her fingers with mine.

 “And you know I can pretty much feel you smelling my hair right?” she giggled as she looked up at me with her big, blue eyes.

“Hey, what can I say? My girlfriend’s hair smells nice.” I winked at her. I looked at the time on the clock, It was 12:00 pm. I looked down at Chloe and realised that her eyes were fluttering shut, she was obviously about to fall asleep.

I picked her up with both arms, and carried her bridal style to the bed. I laid her down and shut the bed side lamp off, and laid down beside her. She immediately cuddled up to me.

“Goodnight Chloe.” I said warmly, kissing the top of her head.

“Night Harry.” She mumbled, cuddling further into my chest.

I could get used to this.

Chloe's P.O.V

The first thing I saw when I woke up that morning was Harry. And that was definetly a sight I could get used to.

His hair was all ruffled up, and you could see his eyes slowly start to flutter open. He smiled as soon as he saw me.

"Morning love" he muttered, wrapping his arm around me, bringing me closer to him. His morning voice was so sexy. Dear god.

"Hi" I giggled as i cuddled into his chest.

"What time is it?" He groaned as he picked his phone up from the bed side table.

"Ughhh." he groaned as he got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Where are you goinggggg?" I groaned as I slowly sat up on the bed. He poked his head out of the bathroom door and looked at me.

"You're real forgetful, arent you? We've got the boat trip in 40 minutes. Get all sexed up." He winked as he closed th door, leaving me there.

"Well I'm going to need to use the bathroom." I muttered as I opened up my suitcase and looked at my choice of Bikinis. I looked through the 3 pairs I brought with me.

I laid them down on the bed and inspected them closesly, Until i felt two hands snake their way around my waist.

"I like that one." Harry mumbled, tilting his head to the direction of a black, ruffled bikini. I giggled and picked it up from the bed, placing the other two back in the suitcase. Harry put his hands on the small of my back and pushed me into the bathroom.

"Off you go..." he mumbled as he pushed me in and closed the door behind me. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair up, and proceeded to slip on my Bikini. I smiled at my reflection in the mirror. I was actually feeling somewhat happy with the way I looked. I fixed myself up and walked out of the bathroom, the first thing I heard was Harry wolf whisting.

"Damn..." he muttered underneath his breath. I laughed and looked down.

"You know what I just realised?" I heard Harry say, as i looked up to reach his smirking face.

"What's that Harry?"

"I havent gotten my good morning kiss." he sulked. I laughed and kissed him on the lips, and he seemed to have liked it because he returned it quite lovingly. We were just caught in our own little world until....

"Guys are you ready to- DEAR GOD PEOPLE" We turned around to see Niall covering his eyes and Brittany laughing.

"Ni she's in her Bikini not her bra and underwear...." She laughed. Niall shyly removed his hands from his eyes and breathed a sigh of relief

"Thank god..." he muttered as me and Harry were giggling.

"You guys ready to go?" Brittany said.

"I'll just slip on some shorts and grab my bag." I said as I went to go get some shorts from my suitcase.

"Don't put shorts on. They're irrelevant."

"All clothes are 'irrelevant' to you, Harry." I smirked as I slipped on my shorts.

"Who needs 'em?" Harry chuckled as he grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room, following behind Brittany and Niall.

Harry's P.O.V

We were all having a good time at the boat party, All the lads and the girls just chilling out. I was feeling a bit partied out so I sat to the side for a bit, just watching Chloe.

God, she was so perfect.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone buzzing. I picked it up to read a text from Emma.

"Hey Harry. We still up for that Starbucks date after your back from Hawaii? - xo Emma."

Shit. Did I forget to mention I planned a date with Emma before Chloe was my girlfriend?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 49 25
The death of 13 year old Lindsey Tomlinson shook the town to the core, but mostly her brother Louis and best friend Tessa. She did anything and every...
3.9K 2 63
Chloe and Rosie and One Direction's biggest fans. When Chloe finds out she can't go to their concert, she's devastated. A surprise for her birthday m...
1M 19.5K 31
Harry Styles has the perfect life. He's a part of international superstar band One Direction, and he has four amazing best friends: Niall, Liam, Zayn...
62.6K 1.1K 27
Hi, My name is Harry, Harry Styles from One Direction. I have hundreds of girls falling at my feet and yet i am still depressed. I am Gay and I have...