My Heart Belongs To You (Comp...

By mahiramehta

Ananya Mehta : 22 years old. She is caring , loyal , honest. A bit conservative but trust people easily. Madl... More

Introduction
1.First Meeting
2.Armaan
3. Picnic
4. Goodbye
5. Rehana
6. Crush
7. Mumbai - City of dreams
8. Graduates
9. Pune
10. New addition
11. Fresher's Party
12. Friendship Day
13. Day out
14. Knowing each other
15. Birthday..🎁🎂🎉
16. New Year..🎊🎉
17. Valentine's Day..💑❤
18. Love..😙😙😍😍
19. Exams..📚📖
20. Interview
21.Prerfect son..🙎
22.Proposal
23.We like her...
24. Last day memories..👬👭
25.Shock..
26. Lost Him Forever..😭😭
27.Preparations for engagement...
28. Engagement..💍
29. Shopping..👠👗👜
30.Hen(s) party..👙🎉
31.Home town...
32 . Bachelor's Party..👄🎂
33. Date night..👫💛
34.Haldi and mehandi...
35.Sangeet..👬👭
36. Wedding..💑👰
37.Diary..📖
38. Pregnancy..
39.Wedding anniversary
40.Love at first sight..❤❤
41. Diwali..
42.First kiss..💋
43 . Cancer...
44. I Hate you..
45.Confession..
46. I Miss You...😢😢
48. Stubborn..
49. Jealous..
50.Confessing my love..💑
51. Mumbai calling..
52. You love Armaan..?
53. London..✈
54. Two daughters..👭
55. Pre-wedding functions..
Covers..
56. Mrs. Ananaya Karan Parakh
57. New Zealand..
58. Forgiveness...
59. Attachment..
Epilogue..
Thanksgiving.

47. Dinner..🍟🍔

4.4K 188 6
By mahiramehta

"I love this place..It always calms me down.", Ananya said.

"Ya, Mumbai is always peaceful at night", Karan replied.

Ananya and Karan have come to Marine drive at 11 in night.

"Ananya, do you know that my mom had called your mom today and invited for dinner at my place tomorrow?", Karan asked.

"No mom didn't tell me anything,  may be she forgot", Ananya replied.

"Ok , then let's go", Karan said.

Both of them moved towards their car. It has become their routine to meet each other everyday even if it is just for 5 minutes and weekly they come to Marine drive.

Karan dropped Ananya at her place and then went to his home. His parents were asleep so he just changed in his night clothes and went to sleep.

Next day..
"Good morning Karan", his mom said while placing his breakfast on the table.

"Good morning mom",Karan replied.

"You know na today Ananya's family will come for dinner, so please try to come home early", his mom told.

"He will be before time don't worry", his father said teasingly.

"Why?" His mom asked cofused.

"Arey Ananya is coming na , so he will be before time", his dad said laughing.

Karan blushed at his father's comments but didn't say anything.

"Did you see something red on karan's cheeks?" Karan's father asked to his wife.

"Stop teasing my child and have your breakfast",his mom said to his father.

Today's breakfast for Karan was  full of embarrassment, by the way his father was teasing him. His father didn't leave a single chance to tease him.

"Dad , please don't tease me in front of Ananya and her parents, please", Karan pleaded to his father.

"I will think about that", his father said giving him a evil smile.

"Karan shall I talk to Ananya's parents about your marriage",his mom asked.

"No mom , don't talk anything right now, first let me propose Ananya and then you talk to her parents", Karan told his mother.

"Ok", his mom said and went to kitchen.

Karan bid bye to his parents and went to the hospital.

On the other side Ananya's parents were very excited to meet Karan and his parents. From the day they have come here they have heared alot about Karan and his family from Ananya. Sometimes they feel there daughter is no more there's as she always talks about Karan and his family. They have seen adoration for Karan's parents and love for Karan in Ananya's eyes but she is still not aware about her own feelings.

"Mom , I am leaving", Ananya shouted from the living room.

"Ok ,but atleast tell me what gift should we take for Karan and his family", her mom asked from kitchen.

" You figure out something ,I am getting late so bye", she shouted and went from their.

"What should we get for Karan and his family?", Ananya's mom asked Simran.

"Get saree for his mom and for karan , ask di", Simran advice.

"Ok then let's go for shopping , we will get some fruits , sweets and saree for them", her mom said.

Soon Ananya's parents and Simran went for shopping. They first went to the boutique and brought the saree and then went for getting fruits and sweets.

Till they finished shopping it is already 2 so they went home and had their lunch.

"Simran , try calling Ananya again", her mom said.

"Mom I am trying but she is not receiving her phone", Simran answered.

"Ok then leave a message to her telling that get some gift for karan", her mom said.

Simran sent the message to Ananya. From the time Ananya has entered the office she is very busy. She has not seen her mobile even during the lunch hour. Till the time she finished her work it is already 6 so she winds up her work  and leave from office.

When she reached her apartment she saw her phone and gasped looking at the missed calls from Simran. She opened the message when she rang the door bell.

Simran opened the door and Ananya saw her parents and Simran are ready by now.

" Di come fast and get ready , and where were you fom morning? I called you so many times but you didn't answer to any of my calls", Simran asked in one go.

"Actually I was busy ,so didn't receive your calls",Ananya said while drinking water.

"Ananya what gift you got for karan?", her mom asked.

"Mom I saw Simran's message just now so I didn't get anything for him", Ananya replied.

"Oohh god then now what will we give him", her mom said panicking.

"It's ok mom , they won't mind , so chill",saying that she went to get ready.

After half an hour she came back wearing off white flower print cut kurti with a plazo pants. She tied her hair in a bun and after taking her clutch she joined her parents in living room.

"Come, let's go", Ananya said and her parents and Simran left their house.

At karan's apartment. .
"It already 8 , why didn't they come till now:? Karan's mom asked to her husband.

"They will come , you just calm down and come and seat with me?" Her husband said.

"Call Karan ,and ask him when will he come back?" She said.

He nodded his head and called karan but he didnt recieve the call.

"He is not receiving my calls, may be he is busy", Karan's father said.

His mother just nodded her head and sat beside her husband and within a minute they heared the door bell ringing. Both the husband and  wife got up from the couch and went towards the door.

When Karan's mom opened the door they saw Ananya and her family standing.

"Hellow aunty", Ananya said and touched her feet.

"Hellow Ananya", Karan's mom said and took her in a hug.

Both the couples greeted each other and then Ananya with her parents settled on the couch.

Ananya is searching for Karan but she couldn't find him and this didn't go unnoticed by others sitting there.

"Actually karan is not back yet", Karan's mom said eyeing Ananya.

"Oohh and these is for you Mrs. Parekh, I hope you like it", said Ananya's mom while giving her a saree.

"And this are some more things ", said Ananya's mom while giving fruit basket and sweets.

'"Arey, there is no need for all this , you shouldn't have got so many things", said Karan's mom.

"Bhabhiji, it is nothing , it is just a token of love , so please accept it", said Ananya's dad.

"Ok", said Karan's mom.

Next both the gents got busy in talking about buisness while both the ladies went to Karan's parents room and started talking about jewelleries etc., while Simran is busy looking around but their is someone who is restless and that person is none other then Ananya.  She is desparately waiting for Karan.

At 9 p.m door bell rings and Ananya run and go to open the door. There her hero is standing with a tired look on his face but as soon as he sees Ananya,  he gets a happy smile.

"How I wish , you open the door everyday for me when I come home after a tiring day", Karan whispered in Ananya's ear and after giving a wink he went inside.

He took the blessings from Ananya's parents and after asking about there health , he went towards Simran and gave her a hug.

" Karan why did you come late?" His mom asked.

"I was doing a surgery , so got late", Karan replied.

"Oohh so how was the surgery son?" His dad asked.

"It was successful dad", he replied with a smile.

"Ok , so go freshen up and come till then I will arrange the dinning table", his mom said.

Karan nodded and went towards his room. All the ladies went towards the kitchen to get the food. After arranging the food they all took there place on dinning table.

"Ananya can you please go and call Karan?" Karan's mom asked.

"Sure aunty", Ananya said and went towards Karan's room.

She knocked on the door but didn't hear any reply so she just went inside.

She is looking around his room as this is the first time she has come inside his room. His room is really beautiful.

When she was busy looking around the room she hears a clich sound of a door. Karan comes out from bathroom with a towel wrapped around his torso and with his left hand he is wiping his hair. Ananya is stunned looking at him. Water is been dripping down on his six pack abs. She couldn't do anything rather then staring at him. Many coherent thoughts are been coming in her mind. 

"Like what you see", karan said smirking at Ananya.

Ananya came back from her dreamland were she wanted to do many things with him. She just turned towards the door showing her back to Karan

"I came to call you for dinner", she is stammering while saying this.

"You can even turn around and say this , but if you are scared that you will go mad seeing my body then it's ok ,I can understand", Karan said in her ear smirking.

"You wish , I have seen better then this", Ananya said while looking at him.

"Oohh really", he said while holding her from her waist.

"Ye..yes", she said stammering.

"Love this body belongs to you, i belong to you,so never be shy around me", karan said in her ear.

Shiver ran down her body with the close proximity she has with karan right now. The water from his hair is been dripping on Ananya's shoulder.

"Come soon , all are waiting", saying that she ran away from there.

Karan is laughing seeing Ananya's retarding figure. He got ready in a black jeans and off white t-shirt.

After some time Karan joins all of them on dinning table.

"Sorry , you all had to wait for me", Karan said while taking the seat beside Ananya.

"No problem son", Ananya's dad said.

They all started having dinner with chit chatting and laughing. Whole time Ananya didn't speak a word nor did she look in Karan's direction.

"I heared you all are leaving for Banglore tomorrow?" Karan's mom asked.

"Yes,it's almost a week since we are here , so we are going back tomorrow", replied Ananya's mom.

"But it's to early and our 35th anniversary is there on next Sunday so we are planning to throw a party,  please be with us for another week", Karan's mom pleaded Ananya's parents.

"If it would be possible then we would have stayed but I have important meeting in office on Tuesday and even Simran's college will start from Monday so we have to go", Ananya's dad said.

"Ok then we won't stop you from going but atleast come for our anniversary party", Karan's dad said.

" Ok we will try to come back", Annaya's dad said

"What time is your flight tomorrow ?" Karan's dad asked.

"At 8 in the night",Ananya's dad said.

"Ok then we are going to shopping tomorrow morning", Karan's mom said to Ananya's mom.

"Perfect", Ananya's mom replied.

"Ok then you come here so that we can enjoy cricket match without disturbance", karan's dad said to Ananya's dad.

"And Ananya and I will go for booking the hotel and for doing other preparations for the party", karan said eyeing Ananya.

"Ok", they all said in unison.

They all had there dinner with a dessert and again all sat for talking.

Ananya came to karan's room and stood in the balcony looking at the moon.

"Beautiful ",Karan said while looking at Ananya.

Ananya heared karan's voice and turned back and looked at him. She gave him a smile and again turned to look at the moon. Karan hugged Ananya from back and Ananya placed her head on karan's chest. They are enjoying the silence and looking at the moon.

"Ananya, whenever you are near me , I forget all my problems ,you are the one who calms my nerves", karan said looking in Ananya's eyes and by cupping her face.

"And you are the one who heals my wounds" Ananya said by placing her hands around karan's neck.

"Hey , sorry I couldn't get a gift for you today , actually I was busy in office whole day so couldn't get a gift for you. So please tell me what gift you want I will get it for you tomorrow", Ananya said.

"I want my gift right now", Karan said.

"I don't have anything to give you right now", Ananya said.

"But I want it right now",karan said determined.

"Ok ,tell what you want ,if I can give you that gift right now then I will surely give you", Ananya said.

Karan holded Ananya from her waist  and looked in her eyes. Ananya understood what gift Karan is talking about. Slowly there faces were moving towards each other. Ananya close her eyes and is feeling karan's breadth on her lips. Karan places her lips on Ananya's lips and slowly they start to kiss. There lips are moving in a sync. Ananya's hands are moving in Karan's hair where as Karan is holding Ananya by her waist. He pulls Ananya in such a way that there is no space left between them. That slow kiss has been turned into a wild passionate one.

They break there kiss when Ananya is not able to breadth. Both are breathing heavily. Karan gave a kiss to Ananya on her forhead and starts waking towards the door.

"Karan , wait", Ananya shouted from behind.

Karan turns back and stood at his place. Ananya comes towards him taking her handkerchief. She wipes Karan's lips with it.

"There was lipstick on your lips", Ananya said looking down.

Karan just smiles and take her hand with him and together they leave the bedroom.

After sometimes Ananya's family take leave from Karan's place with a plan of meeting tomorrow.

*****************************Hellow folks..

Happy New Year in Advance..

May these year brings lots of happiness in your life..may all your dream comes true..

Keep voting and shower your love towards my story..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1.5K 41
"Memories: a recollection one cannot get rid of even after losing them" _____________________________ "Why you have to be so stubborn!?" She asked lo...
311K 32.5K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
18.3K 1.6K 68
❝ Ishq saccha wahi Jisko milti nahi manzilein ❞ - Humari Adhuri Kahani It is the mid 50's, the time when Anahita Devi was a regular teen. At first, s...
421K 22.6K 83
Claimed #1 ranking and also #1 in hotlist many times. MY HEART BEATS ONLY FOR YOU MY HEART SAYS TO LOVE YOU BUT MY MIND SAYS...