Dont let me go( a divergent f...

By crazymofos2000

Tell me the story about how the sun loved the moon so much that he died every night to let her breath... More

PROLOUGE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
SMUT OR NO
18
19
21
22
Note- PLEASE READ
23
24

20

982 40 4
By crazymofos2000

When I wake up the room is dark. It takes me a bit to remember where I am. I remember after we had a picnic on the roof Eric and I came back to my place. I remember him saying he had to go but he would be right back.

Now as I check my watch, I realize he left only twenty minuets ago. I sigh and lay back down-running my hand through my pink hair.

"Kay," I hear someone whisper. I freeze. And slowly turn my head. I notice a figure standing beside my bed.

"Eric?" I ask. And then i feel a hand come over my mouth and climb on top of me as I start to scream.

Eric's POV

I left her to go gather the things we would need. Food. water filter. Guns, knives, weapons. blankets. Anything we could possibly need-i got it.

I slowly make my way to Kay's room and stop in my tracks when I realize her door is slightly ajar.

I quickly slip the ought he crack and rush to the bedroom. I see the sheets and blankets are kicked around.

No.

"Kay? Kay?" I whisper. I look around the apartment before sinking to my knees am I too late?

"Eric" I spin around.

"Kay," I rush to her. "Where were you?"

"I was in the bathroom. I had a nightmare so I woke up. "

"Kay, we need to go. Now I will explain later let's go," I rush.

"But- Hello can I help you?" she asks focusing on someone behind me.

"Hello,"

No.

"Eric i didn't know you would be here,"Josh says walking closer.

"Yeah," I say-rigid.

"Thanks," he smiles-quickly pulling out a stun gun.

And I thought my world had crashed before. Boy was I fucking wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 5.5K 32
My name's Cassia Hollester. I'm different from the usual suspects, I'm divergent. Although, I never knew what that actually meant. I'm willing to fin...
216K 4.3K 42
Being an Abnegation transfer to Dauntless is in no way easy. Being the sister of the flawless prodigy is harder. But sleeping with your brother's ene...
3.1K 86 13
With an abnegation life haunted by shadows, Mare fights to find a way out. In a desperate attempt to escape her father she ends up in dauntless, tryi...
162K 6.2K 93
*I am a proud supporter of Fourtris* This story takes place two weeks after the ending of Tris' initiation. Things are changing, both good and bad. B...