Him

R5_Forever_Always_ tarafından

Hannah knows the Lynch's well, she has known them since she was little. Ross is in love with Hannah, but she... Daha Fazla

Epiloge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
A/N
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
A/N
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
A/N
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
A/N
Chapter Fifteen
A/N
A/N
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
A/N
Chapter Twenty
A/N
Chapter Twenty-One
A/N
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
A/N
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
A/N: Important!!
Chapter Thirty
#GiveRossTheRingBack
A/N
Chapter Thirty-One
A/N Important
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
A/N
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
A/N Sequel!!!
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty

Chapter Nineteen

2.3K 79 17
R5_Forever_Always_ tarafından

Ross and I were laying there, cuddling each other. There was no way I was falling asleep anytime soon, and I think Ross feels the same way.

"Ross, do you wanna pull an all nighter?" I tilted my head upwards to look at him, even after that make out session things don't seem to be awkward between us. There's no tension at all whatsoever.

"Yeah, it's a good thing we don't have a concert tomorrow."

"Okay, what do you want to do? We can't really leave the room, so we have to find something to entertain us."

"I have an idea... Why don't we finish what we started?" He gave me a lustful look, I can tell how badly he wants it.

"I don't know, Ross. It feels wrong..."

"But it also feels right."

Yes, he's right. It feels wrong, but right at the same time. My body is telling me it's wrong, but my heart is telling me it's right.

"Yes, but I don't want to lead you on, Ross."

"I don't care, please just let me have you all to myself for tonight." He started rubbing my back, his hand slipping up the back of my shirt.

I sat upright, a little surprised at his action. I looked over at Ross to see him smirking slightly, his eyes still full of lust.

"Ross..." I wasn't really sure what I was going to say, my mind went blank.

I felt this throbbing sensation deep inside. My heart was pounding.

"Come here." Ross said in a husky voice, sending shivers down my spin. How does he have this effect on me?

I obeyed his command and moved to him. I was on top of him, straddling him.

Ross grabbed my face with both of his hands, bringing me closer to him. Ross' lips skimmed mine, then down my jawline. He made his was to my ear, "Baby girl, I want you so bad right now."

I could tell he wanted me because his 'friend' was nudging me slightly.

I didn't say anything in return, just nodded a little.

Ross started nibbling my earlobe, kissing down my neck.

He pulled back and kissed me hard on the lips, causing me to gasp. He took that as his chance to slip his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fighting for dominance as we felt each other up.

Ross moved his hands up and down my sides, before slipping them to my butt and squeezing.

I held in a moan as I run my fingers through his hair, tugging ever so slightly.

"Hannah, I love you so much." Ross breathed as we pulled away. I immediately looked down, what's taken over me?!

This isn't me, I do not like Ross. He can't do this with me, I need to get control of myself.

"Ross, I-" I was cut off by Ross.

A/N: This next sene is going to be a little dirty, so read at your own caution.

Ross started rubbing me down there, it felt so nice. I felt my heart leap in my chest, as I let out a soft moan.

"Your moans are so sexy, they really turn me on." Ross growled into my ear, he started to strip my shirt off.

I tried to stop him, but everything in my body was holding me down.

Ross flipped us so he was on top of me, he threw my shirt on the ground. He started kissing my collarbone as his hands snaked behind me and unclipped my bra. He took it off as he pulled away, he sat there staring at my breasts with hunger filled eyes.

Ross traced along my breasts with his fingers, kissing my nipples ever so gently. I felt my back arch in pleasure as he groped me.

A/N: Dirty sene over.

He's so gentle, nothing like Julian.

Julian.

"Ross, stop!" I shouted, pushing Ross off me and the bed entirely.

I reached over, grabbing my bra and slipping it on. So many memories came back, everything in the room seemed to disappear as they flooded my brain.

Every memory, up to when my mother died came back.

Flashback~

I was sitting in the hospital waiting room.

I was just let out a few minutes ago, they wouldn't let me see my mom. They said I had to wait for my dad to show up.

I sat in the waiting room, staring at my feet as I kicked them back and forth.

Mommy and I got hit by a car, they said I'd be fine. I had no broken bones or internal injuries. I only had to get stitches in my cheek, where glass had flown and hit me.

Mommy on the other hand was hurt badly. They said she was on life support, whatever that means. I just hope she comes home tonight. I really want her to make me tacos.

"Where's my wife?!" My dad flew into the room, running to the desk.

"Down the hall, seventh door on your left."

I got up and followed him down the hall, I can't wait to see mommy!

As soon as I walked into the room, I heard sobbing. Dad was crying, holding moms hand.

"Daddy?" I walked up behind him. Mom didn't look alive, she was pale and had tubes all over. She had a breather on her face, a machine was making her heart beat.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Ryan. I've came to inform you of your wife's condition." A very tall, old man walked into the room with a clipboard.

My dad stood up and walked over to him, they talked for what seemed like hours before Dr. Ryan left the room.

Daddy turned around and looked at me, "You little bitch."

What?

Daddy never cusses.

"We should have gotten rid of you when we first found out. I hate you."

"Dad...?" I had no clue what to say, I had no idea what he was talking about.

"This is all your fault." My dad's hand made contact with my face, "You killed your mother, are you happy now fat ass?"

He left the room.

I killed my mom?

My dad slapped me.

I killed my mom?

What is this?

End of flashback~

Ever since that night my father has been abusing me. Nobody knows because I don't tell them. I hide my bruises. My father has made me believe that I killed my mom.

Deep down I know it's not true, but I still feel so guilty. If I didn't say anything to her after the first car, we wouldn't have gotten hit by the other.

A/N: This next flashback is about Julian raping Hannah. If you do not want to read, you may skip ahead.

Flashback~

"Baby, I missed you so much." Julian ran to me, pulling me into his arms.

He had been in Texas for three months, visiting his hometown.

"I missed you too, babe!" I hugged him back, pulling only my face away to give him a kiss.

That kiss quickly got heated, and before I knew it, we were both in my room.

My dad wasn't home and we haven't seen each other in months. It feels great to kiss him.

Julian pushed me down on the bed, getting on top of me. He kissed me all over as he stripped off every piece of my clothing.

We have only done oral, so that's what I thought we were going to do.

"Hannah, will you have sex with me?" Julian looked into my eyes, his crystal blue eyes staring into mine. All I saw when I looked into his eyes was love, but this look was different somehow.

"Julian, you know I'm not ready for that yet."

"Oh, did I ask? I meant, we are going to have sex. And you're going to like it." His once soft, gentle smile now turned into and evil smirk, his loving eyes, now ice cold.

"Wait, Jul, what do you mean? You're just joking, right?" I looked at him, hoping this was a joke.

"Nope."

He took off his cloths, using his shirt to tie my hands together and shoving his boxers in my mouth to muffle my screaming.

"I love you," He looked at me, eyes soft again, "Not." Then they turned ice cold.

He slipped on a condom and lifted my legs so they were around his waist.

I started kicking and screaming, flailing my body around. Doing anything to get away from him.

It didn't work though, because he roughly thrusted himself into me. It hurt so much, I let out the loudest scream I could. Nobody could hear because of the cloth in my mouth, it was honestly choking me.

He went on for what felt like an eternity, my entire body was sore.

He left me once he was done, I never saw him again.

I didn't tell anyone what he did to me because I know nobody would care.

I'm an unwanted, unloved, worthless person.

End of flashback~

"Ross." My voice wavered, then cracked. The memories were to much, I felt the pain like it was happening right then and there.

"Hannah?" Ross stood up from the ground, when I pushed him off the bed he landed right on his butt.

"Hold me, please." I looked at him, he obviously knew something was up.

He immediately gets on the bed and grabs me. He pulled me onto his lap and held me, he was so comforting.

"Ross, I need you. Don't ever leave me. I'll kill myself if you do." I nuzzled my head into his neck.

"Don't say that, Hannah."

"But it's true, you're the only person in the whole world that loves me. And I don't won't to lose you."

"My family loves you, Hannah. I'm not the only one." Ross brushed some hair out of my face as I brought my head up to look at him.

"Yeah, that's true, but I know you love me more than they ever could. That's why I don't want to lose you."

"I will never leave you, I promise."

"Okay."

.

.

After about ten minutes of sitting there, Ross asked me the one question I didn't want to answer, "Hannah, do you love me?"

A/N

Well, you found out more about Hannah.

What do you think Hannah should answer him back with?

Does she love him?

Does she love him, not?

I really want to hear what you guys think she'll reply.

Thank you for reading, I love you all <3333

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.3K 122 34
R5 has this competition where you can win to go on tour with them .  The competition is where you answer a whole bunch of questions that no one...
12.4K 374 14
(In this story, Ross is 1 1/2, and the rest are they're real age in real life. xP) The amazing R5. They perform brilliantly on stage, and know how to...
46.2K 727 45
Ramona Roxy Lynch was your typical school girl who had a loving family and a best friend she could count on. But when a huge secret comes out, will e...
173K 4.4K 28
When Skylar Evans discovers that her boyfriend of two years has been cheating on her, she thought that would the only surprise in store. Fast forward...