Chapter Twenty-Eight

Ross' P.O.V.

"Hannah!!!" I ran to her, taking her face in my hands. I leaned down, giving her the most biggest, passion-filled kiss I could.

"R-Ross, untie me..." She whispered as we pulled away. She looked so hungry, I could hear her stomach growling.

I grabbed a small knife that was on the bedside table, if only Hannah were able to reach that far she would have been free already...

I quickly untied her, getting glimpses of her body as I did so. Oh god, this isn't the time and place to get turned on.

After I untied her, I scooped her up in my arms, carrying her bridal style.

"Hannah, I'm so sorry I didn't come sooner. Are you alright? Did he do something to you? How long has it been since you've eaten??"

"R-Ross, it's okay... I'm f-fine, he didn't do to much to m-me. He tried to r-rape me, though... I haven't ate anything s-since I last saw you..." She reached her arms up and wrapped them around my neck. She looked so scared, I can't believe he did this to her.

"Come on, love. I'm going to take you home with me."

I started carrying her out to the car, I'm going to go straight to McDonalds to get her some food.

Click.

I stopped dead in my tracks. Julian came, limping, into the house, he had something tied around his knee, where I shot him.

I felt Hannah's grip tighten as she laid eyes on him. Her body was trembling.

"Lynch, I see you found her... Now give her back."

"Never."

I sat Hannah down, carefully, on the couch. Shits about to go down...

Right as I set her down, Julian lunges forward, trying to grab at her. I simply block Hannah and grab his arms, throwing him to the side.

I walked over to him, "What you gonna do now? Go rape some other girl because you can't have Hannah?"

"You little son of a bitch." Julian grabbed my leg out from underneath me, causing me to fall on top of him.

He groaned as he tried to lift me off of him, as he did I punched him in the jaw.

"Ow, that hurt. Jeez, they make it look so painless in movies." I muttered, that really hurt my hand.

"Bastard."

Julian spit in my face, flipping me off of him. He got on top of me and started punching me.

First my face, then my stomach. He kept going back and forth between them. I'm seeing stars, I think I'm going to be sick...

"J-Julian! Get off of him!!" Hannah threw herself at Julian, taking a big swing at his face.

Julian fell off of me, holding his face in pain. I quickly got up, moving in front of Hannah.

Oh! The gun...

I reached in my pocket, taking out the small hand gun. I pointed it at Julian, "Don't you dare move, I will shoot you."

He stayed still as I grabbed Hannah, I walked to the car with her, still holding the gun at Julian.

Wait, how did Delly's car get here? Oh, well. I'm just glad it's here.

I swiftly put Hannah in the backseat, shutting and locking the door behind her. She grabbed a blanket and covered herself with it, as I walked to the drivers door.

Right as I was about to get in, "Look, Blondie, you give Hannah to me," He paused as I turned around to face him. He was holding a giant shotgun straight at me, "And I won't shoot."

I put my hands up in surrender, "I'd rather get shot than give Hannah back to you."

"Ross.... N-no!" Hannah said, in a faint whisper. Shit, the window is left rolled down. I quickly reached in, rolling up Hannah's window. She will not get in the middle of this. I won't let her get hurt.

I took a few steps closer to Julian, before looking down, spotting the small handgun in my pocket. Why do I keep forgetting about this?!?

In one swift movement, I had pulled the gun out and had it pointed directly at Julian, for the third time tonight, "Listen, Julian... Hannah doesn't love you anymore. You abused her and tried to rape her!! Again!! That's sick, man, that's real fucking sick!!"

Julian just smirked at me, "Oh, come on. I wasn't going to rape her, it was just a joke, right, Hannah?"

I turned to look at Hannah who was shaking her head 'no', causing me to turn back to Julian.

He had his gun pointed at the backseat window of Delly's car. Before I had the chance to stop him, he shot.

Hannah screamed in horror as she ducked down, pulling the blanket over her head.

"Dude, really?!? That's my sisters car, Chub-" I got interrupted by him shooting the passenger seat window.

I looked at the window, then back at him, "Oh, now you've done it."

I aimed the gun at Julian, shooting him in the left arm. He dropped the gun to the ground as he fell backwards onto his back.

I tucked the handgun into my pants as I walked up to Julian, grabbing the shotgun as I did.

I got right in front of Julian, stepping on his chest so he wouldn't be able to get up. I aimed the shotgun straight at Julian's face, "Goodbye, bastard."

I flipped the gun around and hit him straight in the face with the backend of the shotgun.

He stopped moving, his head was bleeding, along with the rest of his body.

I turned around, walking back to the car. I climbed into the drivers seat, setting the shotgun down in the passenger seat.

"R-Ross, thank you so much." Hannah leaned forward, kissing my cheek.

"I would do anything for you, Hannah. I couldn't sleep at night knowing you were gone. I snuck out tonight to find you..."

"Oh, Ross..." She sounded like she didn't have words to say, so she fell silent.

I started up the car and took off, "I love you, Hannah."

"I love you, too, Ross"

I'm never letting Hannah leave my side, ever again.

A/N

How do you like it?? I had help from a friend of mine: myR5101

You guys should go follow her, she's amazing!!

Thank you for reading, please vote and comment!!

I love you all<333