Chapter Thirty-Eight

Ross' P.O.V.

What did I do?!

I mean, yeah I was mad at her, but I wasn't mad enough to dump her! I love her with all my heart!!

"Rydel... Please open the door..!" I groaned, I've been doing this literally ever since Hannah walked out the door. Rydel refused to answer her door and she wouldn't even talk to me, "Please, I messed up. I need Hannah back, I can't live without her!"

I've been crying my eyes out, I can't believe I hit Hannah. I promised her I would never hurt her... I'm so stupid.

I heard a click as the door opened, "Ross, you're a dick. I can't believe you're asking for sympathy when you just whacked Hannah and stomped all over her poor little heart! She's already broken as is; her dad abused her, she was raped by her ex boyfriend, kicked out of her home, her mom is dead, and now you break her heart even more. Just take my advice and call her. Don't go looking for her, just call her, and don't come crying back to me when she either doesn't answer or refuses to get back with you. You disgust me, I know you're my brother and all, but you hit a girl and that is the most lowest thing you could do. Get out of my room."

She pushed me out and slammed her door shut, locking it also.

I've never been told off by my sister before, let alone by anyone! It does piss me off, but she's right. I am a dick, I crushed Hannah's heart... I need to call her.

.

.

Ring... Ring... Rin-

"Hello?" Her voice wavered through the phone, obviously showing how hurt she is.

"Hannah, I'm so sorry!"

"Ross.."

"Hannah, I need you back, I'm such a retard. I can't live without you, I'm so sorry that I did what I did. I'll never hurt you, Hannah, I'm sorry I did earlier... Please take me back... I love you so much." My voice broke during the last sentence as I burst into tears. I was crying so hard I couldn't breathe.

"Ross, calm down... Shh, you're okay..."

"H-Hannah... Please, I'm so sor-sorry!"

"Ross, meet me at the park in 5 minutes..." She was talking about the park we used to play at as kids, thinking about it made me cry harder.

"O-o-okay.."

She hung up, I slowly sank to the floor, crying my eyes out.

.

.

.

.

I was at the park, waiting for Hannah... She's not here and I've been waiting for about half an hour... Maybe she changed her mind...

Right as I was about to get up, hands covered my eyes, "Guess who."

Her voice was a few notches lower, trying to hide her identity, but I knew who it was, "Hannah..." My voice cracked and I could feel the tears coming. I don't even know why I'm this upset, I dumped her.

I slowly turned and watched Hannah walk over and sit down next to me on the bench. Her eyes where bloodshot from crying, her eyes no longer had that sparkle to them, they had a dullness in them.

"Ross, are you going to start crying again? Because if you start crying, then I'll start crying..." She couldn't finish her sentence because as soon as my name came out of her mouth, tears started welling up in her beautiful green eyes. She let out sob after sob, crying into her hands.

"Hannah.." I reached over and grabbed her face, making her look up at me. I wiped away her tears as I said, "Hannah, I'm so sorry for the pain I've caused you... I know you probably don't want me back, but Hannah, will you please be my girlfriend? Again? I can't see any future without you, everything looks dull, almost as if it's disappearing.. Please.."

"Ross, I don't know... I'm going to need time to think.. I'm sorry.."

"It's okay, take all the time you need." I couldn't look her in the eyes, I felt horrible and embarrassed for even thinking she would take me back.

She lifted my face up and gave me a light kiss on my cheek, causing my heart to flutter, "I have to go now, I'll call you when I've made up my mind.."

I just nodded... There was nothing else to do.

But there's one thing I know for sure:

I'll wait for Hannah until the day my heart stops beating, even after that I'll be waiting... I'll never stop loving her.

A/N

Aww poor Ross!! He feels so bad, but he deserves to feel that way for Hannah's sake. I can't help but feel bad for him though :(

How'd you like the chapter??

Please vote and comment!!

When will Hannah tell Ross the big secret??

I love you all<33