Chapter Twenty-Four

Hannah's P.O.V.

We're back home, which means I have to see my dad...

We're heading to my house, the Lynch's are dropping me off. I really don't want to go home, I want to stay with Ross.

"Okay, Hannah, this is your stop! We'll see you tomorrow!"

"Okay... Bye!" I shouted to everyone after giving Ross a kiss on the cheek. After Rydel saw us kissing, we had to tell everyone. They approved, but something still doesn't feel right.

Riker looked really upset when Ross and I told everyone we were together. Should I be worried? No, he was probably just tired... I hope.

I walked inside my house after waving goodbye to the Lynch's, "Dad, I'm home!"

I heard shuffling from down the hall, eventually my dad walked out. He was obviously drunk, "What're you doin' here?" He slurred out.

"Ross has filming for a few days, so we had to come home."

"Why couldn't you stay with them?"

"They said I needed to stay home because you probably miss me."

All he did was snicker, he walked over to means shoved me into the wall, "I don't want you here. Get out."

"But dad-"

"Don't call me that! I refuse to call you my daughter! You killed my wife!!" His hand made contact with my face.

"W-where will I stay?"

"Don't know, don't care."

"I can't stay on the streets!! I'm going to my room." I tried walking past him, but he stopped me.

He suddenly started beating me. He was punching me and slapping me, "You have absolutely no right to talk to me like that!"

After I fell to the floor he walked away, telling me to get out on his way back to his room.

.

.

.

.

I was walking the streets, trying to find somewhere to stay. I can't stay at the Lynch's, I don't want them to see me right now.

I had a black eye, my nose had just stopped bleeding. I was bruised up and down my body, it hurt to move. My lip had popped and was bleeding, unlike my nose, my lip was still bleeding.

"Oh, I can sleep here!"

I walked over to a park bench and set my stuff down. I pulled out a pillow that I brought with me and a blanket. I got comfortable on the bench when someone called out to me, "Hannah?!"

"Hannah! Is that you?!"

I slowly looked up, spotting Rocky right in front of me.

"Oh my god, Hannah what happened?" His eyes widened at the sight of me. Of course he would freak out, I am a mess.

"D-don't tell R-Ross." I managed, my lip was partially numb so it was hard to get some words out.

"Tell me what happened, you know I'm not going to just let this slide."

"My dad b-beat me."

"...... That's why you didn't want to go home, huh? I knew something was off about your dad." He clenched his fist, I'm really surprised to see Rocky looked worried about me. He's never cared about me before.

"W-where are the others?"

"Over there, I'm going to get them."

"No! P-please..."

"Well, I'm at least getting Ross. Don't move." Then he ran off.

Screw that! I don't want Ross to see me like this!

I stood up, leaving my stuff stranded there, and started running. I was running away from all of this. I don't want to deal with it any longer.

.

.

.

I ran for what seemed like hours, I had ended up in a small town outside of L.A. No one will find me here, I hope.

Leaving home, and everybody there wasn't the best idea, but I couldn't take it anymore. I just had to get away.

Now I have to find somewhere to sleep...

"Hey there, sexy."

That voice... No, that's impossible. They arrested him, in Canada.

I turn my head around, to the guy in the pickup truck.

Same floppy brown hair, same crystal blue eyes, same flawless smile... They all lead up to that country boy named, Julian.

"How the hell did you get here?!" I shouted, stepping a few feet back.

"Bailed myself out, heard you were coming home. So here I am."

"Get away from me! I hate you!"

He parked the truck and got out, walking closer to me, "Yeah, but you once loved me."

He took my face in his hands, squishing my cheeks. I can smell the tobacco on his breath, it makes me sick.

"Come home with me, I'm sorry I treated you how I did. After I did that to you, I hated myself. I lost the love of my life because I forced you to do something. Please forgive me."

"I can't, I'm sorry. You hurt me, you lied to me. Now let me go, I want to leave."

"Ain't no way I'm leaving you stranded here. I don't give a shit if you hate me, just come with me. I'll let you sleep on the bed, I'll have the couch. I don't want you out here."

"Julian, let me go!" I stomped on his foot. I know that look in his eyes, he's playing me. He'll show that sweet, sweet smile and beg you with that sexy country voice, but he's just playing. I can see it in his eyes, he just wants to get at me again.

"Now you've done it."

I screamed as he gripped my arm, throwing me into his truck. I saw a man run out of his house, phone in hand. He was hurriedly talking on the other end. He must have saw everything that happened.

He was reading off Julian's license plate number to, hopefully, the cops.

Julian got into the truck, driving off as fast as he could. I was sitting in the passenger seat, frozen in place.

I should have just let Rocky bring Ross to me, oh no.

What have I done?!

A/N

So this is full of drama! I hope you like it.

Will Hannah be saved before Julian hurts her?

Or

Will she be trapped at his house, no way to escape?

Thank you for reading, I love you al<333